Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Queen Megan II ❯ Volume One, Chapter One: Demon In Mt. Fuji ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Demon In Mt. Fuji
Dateline: Four years have passed Grace has evolved into Gwen. Our friends have changed too.
It's six o'clock in the morning and a huge comet lands on Mt. Fuji. Since then, the whole island of Honshu has been shaking.
"M-o-o-m! W-h-h-y is t-h-h-e i-s-s-s-la-nd-nd-nd s-s-s-s-hankei-ng-ng-ng-ng?" Gwen asked her mother. Then the shaking stopped.
"I don't know. But you need to go find out what it is." said Megan.
"What do I need to do?" asked the princess.
"Find the source." said Megan. Gwen used her senses.
"It's coming from Mt. Fuji." she said. Then she turned to her mother.
"I'll be right back!" yelled Gwen. Then she flew out the window to the mountain.
***
Along the way, Gwen met up with Takeru and Travis.
"Uh.... Hi guys." she said.
"Hi Gwen." they both said.
"So you're coming along with me to find what's making island shake?" she asked them.
"Yeah, I'm wondering what's making this joint shake." said Travis. Then the ground began shaking again. The trio tried to hang to anything. When the shaking stopped, the group continued on. The ground shook a few more times. The harder the ground shook, the closer the group got to Mt. Fuji.
"How are going to get into the mountain?" asked Takeru. Travis and Gwen thought about this for a little while.
"I've got it!" said Travis.
"What is it?" asked Gwen.
"We can use all of our combined powers together." he said.
"All right," Gwen and Takeru said.
"Heart of Pegasus! Take us into Mt. Fuji!" she yelled. Then magic dust flew out of the top of the wand and formed a huge bubble around them.
"Night Jade!" yelled Travis. This made the bubble stronger. Takeru used his digivice. Then the three of them floated up to the top of Mt. Fuji and where into the mountain.
***
"Can you sense where the power is coming from?" Takeru asked Gwen.
"Give me a minute." she said. She looked around. Then she was picking up a signal.
"It's over there!" yelled Gwen. The three of them saw a huge yellowish orange light.
"All right! Hit it with all you got!" yelled Travis. They attacked the light and the island of Honshu stopped shaking. The group used their bubbles to get out of Mt. Fuji. A few minutes later when Gwen, Takeru, and Travis were walking, they saw a pale boy standing in the path.
"Who are you and where did you come?" asked Travis.
"Angel and I came out of Mt. Fuji." replied the boy.
"So you were the one causing trouble!" yelled Takeru. Angel's eyes turned to Gwen. He got down on his knees and said
"My lady, I promise I won't cause your kingdom anymore trouble." Then he kissed her hand.
"Okay! Break it up!" yelled Takeru. Then he and the boy got into a big fight
The End