Digimon Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Vampire Hunter (Darkstalkers) Fan Fiction ❯ LoCD Alterverse- Digital War ❯ MISSING CHAPTER ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

From: Spaceman <newfiespaceman@yahoo.ca>

[Ranma][Xover]Lord of Chaotic Destiny. Chapter 5

***************************************************

[Disclaimer]I don't own Ranma 1/2, Nightwarriors:

Darkstalker's Revenge, and Slayers.

[Timeline] Weeks after Ranma 1/2 vol 38/Years after

Darkstalker 3 (Vampire Savior-Demetri Maximoff Win)/Alt.

Centuries After Slayer series.

Warning: Violent. Evil wins! Ranma cast Deaths.

COMMENTS? QUESTIONS? Newfiespaceman@yahoo.ca

SPECIAL THANKS TO DRAGONBARD FOR THE FEEDBACK AND IDEAS!!!! YOUR AN EXCELLENT FANFIC WRITER!

***************************************************

Ranma: Lord of Chaotic Destiny.

by JC "Spaceman" Giles

Newfiespaceman@yahoo.ca

Sunday, February 17, 2002

rev Tuesday, February 19, 2002

rev Saturday, February 23, 2002

rev Sunday, February 24, 2002

rev Sunday, March 03, 2002

rev Monday, March 04, 2002

rev Thursday, March 07, 2002

rev Monday, March 25, 2002

Alternate Universe Ch 5: Digital War.

[Lower Digital Plane]

[Present]

"Genmon!"

Ranma and Ranko wake with a splitting headache they turn to see a pure black blob with seven teantacles and one large pure black eye. No iris, no pupil, just pure black.

Then they turn and see each other. Ranma sees a white demonic version of his female form and remembering the Mirror incident. Ranko sees a sees a demonic version of her male form.

*AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!*

"Would you Keep it down! I'm trying to nap!"

Ranma and Ranko turn to see a talking black CAT!

"CAT!!!!"

Genmon, fed up with the yelling, forms lifts his front tentacles to show a mouth. It suddenly jumps, which is amazing considering no legs, 15 feet straight up.

"BLACK BUBBLE POP!DOUBLE!!"

Two streams of high-velocity, dark color bubbles like smoke-filled oil bubbles ram into Ranma and Ranko knocking them unconcious again.

Shadow, the Egyptian Cat Advisor, walks over to the two unconcious young adults. Her golden eyes glow and a glow forms on the foreheads of the young Darkstalkers. A golden glow in the form of golden cat's eyes.

"Behold, the Mind's Eyes."

"Sailor Moon rip-off"

"You know that eye is big and bulgy."

Genmon sweatdrops.

[2 hours later]

While Ranma and Ranko are unconcious, Shadow uses her Mind's Eye mind meld to download whats happened since the Soul Reaved Ryouga fight, anti-alurophobia data, feminine needs for Ranko (like Ranma knows all about feminine hygiene), and the complete Saotome Forbidden Techniques.

She wiped the Umisenken and Yamasenken from Genma's worthless mind and reflexes, while trying to learn what the idiot taught Ranma. She also installs a subconcious feminine program into Ranko to get her over being a woman and Genma's "social teachings".

She finishes the Subconcious Etiquette, just as Ranma and Ranko wake up.

"Ite!" says Ranko, "I feel like hell."

"We look like it" says Ranma, "Lets see if we got it right, sis."

Ranma and Ranko absorb there demonic traits, morphing into a red-streaked white-haired bishoujo (cute girl) with ice blue eyes and a black haired bishounen (cute boy)with dark blue eyes. Both are dressed in silk chinese outfits.

Shadow goes over to Akane and does her Mind's Eye technique.

"Oh boy" says Shadow, "Lets see. Anger-control program. Adaptive program. Least it will be easier with the depleted angry chi."

Ranma and Ranko are thinking about the New Akane. They should be angry and horrified at what there real parents did to her, but thay stare with undisguised affection and a little lust.

"Woah!" says Ranma, "I never thought about our tomboy like this. You know, Ranko."

"Yeah." says Ranko, "except for that moment on Mt.Phoenix."

Finishing, Shadow replys, "Not surprising. Genma used tsubos to dull Ranma's prodigy mind. The Cocoon and my 'mopping up', if you will, has restored your abilities, including your sex drive."

Ranma and Ranko blush red. Both in angry at that bastard Genma and the fact of there secret is out.

Akane wakes up, morphing from her draconian form into a cute woman with gold-brown eyes, dark red-brown skin, and short ink-black hair.

With a falling waves of golden sparks, clothing apears on her bare form. A red shirt with black stallions and dark orchids. Shiny black leather pants, strappy boots, fingerless gloves, and bracers. She also wears a golden dragon necklace, a large black warhammer, and a stylish black leather jacket with a picture on the back. A picture of a roaring, wing-spread gold-red western dragon in a crimson sky over rearing stallions on dark orchids.

"Wow!" says Genmon, Ranma, Shadow, and Ranko.

<Woah!> thinks Ranma, <Now *thats* an Outfit.>

<I need to talk fashion with her> thinks Ranko, <Chinese white silk is good for one outfit.>

<Nice. Master Ranma is a lucky guy!>

<Amazing what one automatic clothing spell can due with a fashion-minded girl.>

Akane has her famed Ranma-bait smile.

" I Feel Fantastic!" she yells, "I feel like I could beat Shampoo, Ukyou, and Kodachi with both arms tied behind my back and my eyes closed".

"Well, you can" says Shadow, "Your fast enough, strong enough, and agile enough, despite your lower skill level."

Ranma and Ranko nearly pass out at the fact that Akane, instead of smashing Shadow into a kitty pancake with her new mallet, just smiles.

"The reason you feel great is because your angry, dark side was consumed in your rebirth." says Shadow with a kitty smirk, "The long-lasting pain of your mother's death, your fear of being taken advantage, the fear of sexuality, and the angry caused by your insecurity and ego bruising. All gone, Akane."

"Don't."

"Don't what?" says Shadow, Ranma, Ranko, and Genmon.

"Don't call me 'Akane'." says the-Tomboy-formerly-known-as-Akane, "I don't *feel* like Akane anymore, I'm a dragon now. Call me... Tatsuko."

"Very well, Lady Tatsuko" says Genman.

"I have a question" says a suddenly aware Ranma, "Where the Hell are we?!?!?"

The Group looks around.

The Sky is a web pattern of fire rivers over a dark blue-violet background. Beams of dark fire go from the sky to the ground.

The area around them is a desert of black volcanic sand with spikes of ahah lava (razor-sharp solidified lava that sounds like broken glass).

In the ditance they can see high mountains of black volcanic glass and a black ocean.

"Hell is a good word" says Genmon, "This is the Lower Plane of the Digital World. A Digi-Hell."

"Digital World?" Ranko inquires, "What's a Digital World? and what are *you*, Kageshu?"

"I *was* Kageshu, Lord of Entropic Shadow, Servant to the Makai Ruling Line. A Darkstalker Grandmaster of Shadow Force." says Genmon, "Now, I'm Genmon. In-Training Level Shadow Digimon. Digimon is short for Digital Monster.'

'The Digital World is a demension of electronic data existing next to a parallel Earth Plane. A world where digital information is solid."

"Where did you get this info?" says Shadow

"I downloaded it from Tatsuko's Digivice" says Genman, pointing at the advance remote digital device on Tatsuko's belt. It's a black model and extremely advance, as far beyond the holographic Season 3 devices, as they are beyond the original Season 1s. Genman explains,

"That device has many functions. Detect, Discover, and Digievolve. It at likes Radar to detect Digimon and high energy sources. It can give complete bios and attacks of Digimon it scans. Digivolve or Digital Evolution is the process in which a Digimon, like myself, upgrades to a stronger form."

After a 4 minute discussion, they shift to there True Makai forms and uses the black desert thermals to head for the cliffs.

[Cliffs]

[10 minutes later]

*Beep*

Tatsuko looks at her digivice as a figure apears from the black jungle of the cliffs. A leather-clad very tall, thin devil with horns, red eyes, tattered wings, and very long arms. The device speaks in Kageshu's old voice.

"Devimon. Champion Level Evil Digimon. Experanced. Main attacks: Touch of Evil and Evil Wing. Long Reach and Flight ability."

"You have unformatted data" says Devimon,"Give it to me!"

Devimon attacks with his Evil Wing and rushes forward. The Makai warriors easily duck the attacks.

"Unfomatted?" says Ranma, ducking a fist.

"Your alive." says Genma, firing a Dark Bubble Double, "With live data, he could return to the Living Plane of the Digital World."

*KURONEKO SHINKEN!!!!*

*KIJIN RAISHU DAN!!!*

Devimon leaps over the Black Cat God Fists of Ranma and Ranko, but his wings are torn off by the vacuum blades. The wings shatter into particles and vanish, in midair.

Suddenly, theres a shreaking sound as Tatsuko's Digivice goes off, glowing a errie violet and black.

A black sphere with a violet aura apears around a smiling (the tentacles curve up)Genmon.

"GENMON DARK DIGIVOLVE TO...."

The sphere grows and shatters to reveal a very tall, humanoid. He looks a ninja with glowing fiery red eyes he holds a pure-black scabard, hilt, and blade ninja-to.

"KAGEMON!!!"

As Devimon gets to his feet, Kagemon backflips from him, into a shadow, disappearing into it.

"SHADOW SWORD!!!"

Kagemon cry comes from *behind* Devimon as a silk thread thin gray line appears, from forehead to crotch.

The strike sends Devimon flying forward. Tatsuko raises her hammer.

*THOOM*

Instant Devimon Pancake. The flattened pieces shatter into pixel particles.

The mist of particles swirl into Kagemon's body. "That's refreshing" he says with a smirk, "Absorbing data makes Digimon stronger."

"Kagemon, right?" says Tatsuko, "Your a Rookie now?"

"Yes. Rookie Level. Shadow Warrior Digimon. Begore you ask, the reason you used the Saotome Forbidden Techniques, is because Shadow swiped them from Genma's so-called brain. She downloaded while Cleaning Up your minds."

"O K" says Ranma, "What do we due now that were out of that burning desert?"

"We need to create a portal. For that I need to be at least an Ultimate, maybe a Mega. First, we Train"

[Center of Black Jungle]

[2 weeks later]

Tatsuko flies into the air, surrounded by bats. She throws a bat surrounded by hearts. She then spins down in a kick with wings extended. Finally, she finishes by breaking into twins. The Twins due a complex kata.

Shadows thinks from the brush.

<Splendor Love, Merry Turn, Soul Flash, and Mindless Doll! She's doing great with Lilith's attacks.>

[Another part of the Jungle]

*DEMON CRADLE!*

*CHAOS FLARE!*

*MIDNIGHT FURY!*

[Another part]

*Fire bat*

*Shadow Blade*

*DARKNESS'ILLUSION!!!*

[Border of Jungle]

Three dozen Kuwagamon- large bipedal beetles, two dozen Vilemon- ugly flying monkeys, and six Roachmon vs three Makai Teenagers.

They don't stand a chance.

Ranma is the first to attack. He vanishes into his own Shadow and leaps up from behind of Kuwagamon.

"DEMON SWORD!!"

A sharp sword of crackling pure black darkness forms from Ranma's hand. <Good thing Nodoka carries that katana all the time. Memorized.>

There are several thin steaks of shadow. Six Kuwagamon falls to pieces which burst into particles as they fall.

"WING BLADE!!!"

A bird of pure black flames tears threw a dozen Kuwagamon, destroying them. Ranko smirks from the air. <Thank you, Saffron you bird-f**cker!>

All four lecherous Roachmon jump at Tatsuko. She has a feral smirk.

"DRAGON BREATH!!"

A burst of fire like SF Dhalsim's Yoga fire, but red/black, shoots from her mouth. The dark fire blast consumes the air-borne insect digimon.

As the flames clear, the four Roachmon are frozen midair, completely charred black.

Suddenly, there bodies crumble into ash and dissolve. Tatsuko rums her nails and blows on them, releasing a ring of smoke.

"SOUL BLADE! DOUBLE!!"

Twin shot of Ranma's Soul Fist/Kijin Raishu Dan attack, two blades of dark energy shaped like 2-D bats, cuts threw four more Kuwagamon, like a sharp sickle threw rotten reeds.

"SOUL BLADE DANCE!!!"

Combination Soul Fist/Kijin Dai Ran Bu attack. Spinning Soul Blade sending dark energy blades in all directions.

The Blades go threw heads, limbs, and torsos. Tatsuko and Ranko easily avoid the blade shower. A dozen more Kuwagamon are destroyed.

The last two Kuwagamon shake in fear and try to fly away.

"YARDSALE BOMB!!"

Ranma ducks a fridge, two bathtubs, a chandeller, and a red 1954 model car!

<I feel distortion. Hidden Weapons? Mallet-sama?>

Ducks a safe, 3 tons of diapers, and Pentium 2 computer.

<AHA! Now what should I...>

Ranma leaps into the air and raises his glowing fists.

"CRIMSON RAIN!!!"

Ranma glowing fists come down and so does a shower of huge red chi mallets!! The Two Roachmon are crushed by the glowing mallets, like a real roach hit by a sledge hammer.

Tatsuko and Ranko nod to each and turn to the fleeing beetles.

"FALLEN STAR..."

"RESHA HAPPA..."

Ranko's wings spread back covered in darkness and golden sparkles, while Tatsuko form a black fireball in her hands. They fire together,

"...SHOWER/DAN!!!!"

Ranko's wings flap forward with a bowhip crack releasing a storm of golden sparks like high-velocity ammo.

Tatsuko's fire ball explodes into a shower of high-velocity black ki bolts.

The two Kuwagamon scream in terror. The golden shower shreeds one like a railgun. The ki bolts blast the other apart, like anti-tank shells.

All thats left, are the two dozen Vilemon with there pathetic scratch and electrical attacks.

Ranma morphs his wings into a bag in his arms and smiles again.

"SPIRIT VORTEX!!!"

Combination Yasha Tan Kai Ho/Soul Fist. A Soul Blade is shot into the bag creating a powerful vortex. The Vilemon are sucked into the bag, like they were by MagnaAngemon's Gate of Destiny.

Ranma holds the bag of screeching, bitting, scractching monkeys. He turns to the girls.

"Ko-chan. Tatsu-chan."

They both say, "Right!"

"Warp Whip!"

Ranma rapidly morphs his wings, slig-shooting the mass of ugly evil digimon into the air.

"DEVIL DRAGON LOCK!!"

A blood red beam of energy and vapor shoots from Tatsuko's raised fist. It forms a nightmarious Eastern Dragon that wraps around the evil mass and crushes it.

"DRAGON STRIKE!!"

With a foot covered in red/black flames, Tatsuko kicks the dragon-wrapped mass like a soccerball towards Ranko.

Ranko crosses her arms infront of her and a dark aura explodes around her.

"DARK SEDUCTION!!!"

The mass hits Ranko's aura barrier, recieves a huge dark electrical shock, and explodes into particles.

"Interesting way to test your new powers" says Kagemon, as he melds from the Shadows, "a team effort. Now to get some power."

The Shadow Warrior Digimon raises his arms into the air.

A distortion like a shockwave is emitted by Kagemon causing the remains of the fallen digimon begin to swirl around him. The particles move in streams as if caught in unseen winds and flow into a swirling dome around Kagemon.

As the last of the particles saturate the dome, Kagemon crosses his arms over his chest and the dome is absorbed.

Tatsuko's Digivice shreeks and glows dark violet. A perfect sphere of darkness forms around Kagemon.

"KAGEMON DIGIVOLVE TO..."

The sphere implodes with a lighning crack to reveal a tall humanoid digimon. He looks like a less defined Devimon shrouded in dark mist with glowing red eyes.

"AKUMON!!!"

The Makai Teens stare at the new Akumon. The Digivice's profiler goes off.

"Akumon: Demon Digimon. Champion Level. Resembles Devimon and IceDevimon, but is stronger than known Angel types. Also known as the 'Harbringer of Entropy', this Digimon is extremely dangerous."

"Killer!" says Akumon, "I feel fantastic!"

"Champion-level" says Ranma, "So where our next targets? We skill have more tricks to try."

"Its easier to get to another demension from the Dark Ocean" says Akumon, "Another demension that can be accessed from a Dark Gate. The Dark Gate is inside Castle Satsuko, in a valley near that mountain."

He points to a huge black mountain range. He's pointing at one mountain sorrounded in dark mist.

"We'll have to fight the Tyrants, the deceased evil digimon that conquered parts of the Living Digital world. Several of them are Mega-Ultimate Digimon. The Gate Chamber is protected by a reality-warping Mutant Digimon and the Gate itself is protected by a Guardian, a Fallen Warrior."

"Man." says Ranma, "That Digital Link tells you everything."

Suddenly, Tatsuko and Ranma get a odd look on there faces. They nod to each other.

"It will be night, soon. We better get some rest. Its not safe to sleep alone, so I'll stay with you." says Ranma to Tatsuko, his former tomboy fiancee.

"Sure."

Tatsuko and Ranma dissapear into the jungle. Ranko stares open mouth.

"What the..?"

"Makai warriors have a little secret" says Akumon, "For us, there ~really~ is a link between sex and violence. They are a little unprepared."

"RIBBON WRAP!!!"

Ranko's wings explode into ribbons that wrap around Akumon ending with a big bow.Akumon turns to see the look in Ranko's eyes and sweatdrops.

<I'm suppose to be a Teacher, but not like this.>

"Midnight Bliss revised! Jusenkyo Payback!"

From the shadows, cat advisor Shadow watches.

<He's suppose to be a Teacher, but not like this>

[Lava fields outside Castle Satsuko]

The Lava fields are a plane of obsidian black lava stones and a web of red-hot rocks going threw them. There are several streams of molten lava that flow like water and several volcanic geyzers.

The Blushing Foursome of Ranma, Tatsuko, Ranko, and Akumon fly across the fiery plane. Shadow clinging to Ranma back, saying in a teasing voice, "Didn't you guys have enough last night. With all that yelling, roaring, and screaming I thought it was the next apocalypse."

Blush is now as red as Ranko's hair stripe.

Suddenly, there are several roars. Tatsuko's Digivice goes off and begins scanning as the HUGE digimon appear.

The first six are huge skeletal beetles, which is weird since most Insects don't have skeletons.They walk bipedal with four sharp arms and huge mandables like the larger breeds of Earth insects.

"Skullkabutarerimon. Dark Insectoid Digimon. Ultimate level. Corrupted digievolution of Kabuterimon."

Another Six Digimon burst from the ground. They look like Skeletal bipedal dinosaurs with organs showing on the front, huge mouths, and red missiles on there backs!!

"SkullGreymon. Dark Dramon Digimon. Ultimate level. Corrupted digevolution of Greymon"

Four Giant black spiders with fang-filled mouths, yellow heads, orange hair, and green eyes. They also have the Jolly Roger on there backs.

"Dakugamon. Evil Insect Digimon. Ultimate Level."

<Spiders are arachnids, not insects!>

The ground continues to crack and burst. Twelve Biker-style humanoids with metal faces and fiery blue hair covered in chains.

"SkullMeramon. Evil Fire Digimon. Ultimate level. Dark digievolution of Meramon."

The last three are monsterous, bipedal, blue-skinned cybernetic dinosaurs with red hair.

<BLUE-SKINNED CYBERNETIC DINOSAURS WITH RED HAIR!! Who came up with this stuff!?>

"MetalGreymon. Virus Digimon. Ultimate level. Dark digievolution of Greymon. Dark version of True digivolved form."

The Makai heroes stare at the monsters as they hover, while Shadow hides in a hidden backpack.

"31 Ultimate-level Digimon" says Ranma, "Why due the Odds always have to suck!!"

"POISON THREAD!!!"

The Spider-like Dakugamon are the first to attack with a spray of poisonous silk threads.

"SOUL BLADE DANCE!!"

"DARK SEDUCTION!!"

"EXODUS BLAZE!!"

The dance of blades shreeds any silk that gets close into tiny bits and badly injures two of the spiders.

Ranko's dark electrical aura sends dark pulses threw the lines into two spiders, before incinerating them into thin lines of red ash that dissolve in a blink of an eye.

Akane covers herself in dark flame and races threw the webbing incinerating them, before hitting the spider with an explosion.

In the white flash, the spider's dark form dissolves like smoke.

"SCIZOR CLAW!!"

The Skullkabuterimon (SKT) attack with there scizor hand strikes.

Ranko blows her SKT a kiss. A shadowly red kiss hits the claw.

"KISS OF DEATH!"

The kiss mark glows brightly and a red wave of light passes over the beetle. A stream of purple-white energy streams from the mark into Ranko aerial form.

The SKT screams as the coloring of its body dissolves, first its extremities, then the rest of its body. The kiss vanishes leaving a transparent insectoid. It's body shatters like glass and dissolves.

The supercharged Ranko focuses her power into a huge firery aura.

"WING BLADE REVISED- PHOENIX FIRESTORM!!"

A huge dark phoenix explodes from Ranko's form and passes over the SKTs and Spiders. Following the fire bird is a wall of white fire.

The Spiders burn for several seconds before being consumed, burned into ash, and blown away. The SKTs scream as there exoskeletons heat up and steam shoots from there joints, before they turn white hot and explode into data bits.

When the fire clears, only a rectangular pit of violently boiling lava is left.

**

<Woah!> thinks Akumon, <I'm going to be busy tonight!>.

Akumon has been ducking the Metal Fireballs and Chains of the Skullmeramon.

"ACID CLOUD!!"

Tatsuko shoots by like a jet, spraying a gray cloud from her mouth.

The Skullmeramon cry out in pain as the acid spray corrodes there faces and chains, and badly burns there odd color flesh and leather.

Akumon nods and points his hands.

"Thanks Wild Child, BLACK LIGHNING! STORMER!!"

Dozens of huge bolts of pure black lightning strike the Skullmeramon. There chains conduct the negative, destructive electricity.

Six Skullmeramon are destroyed as the lightning superheats the metal, melting threw there arms and heads, and cutting there torsos apart. The others are stunned.

Akumon raises his arms like in prayer and spins with his wings extended. Black electricity crackles across his spinning form growing in lightning bolts flowing into his raised hands The dark energy arcs between his hands.

With a lighning crack, a black trident forms in his arms. He aims the polearm, holding it with its long right arm.

"DEVIL'S TRIDENT!!!"

Akumon throws the trident like an expert Roman spearman. The Trident tears threw Skullmeramon #7, destroying him instantly.

The Trident dissolves in energy. A dark energy shockwave sends the remaining five Skullmeramon flying.

Akumon smirks as he lands, he then leaps foreward shattering the stone beneath him. He looks like a jet stream.

Akumon hits Skullmeramon #8 in the back as hes falling. The blow shatters the digimon's digital spine and destroys him.

Akumon shoots into the sky like a rocket trailing vapor-like violet energy.

Akumon closes his wings. Fire shoots from his legs as he streaks back to the earth.

Back on the ground, the remaining Skullmeramon are back on there feet.

"LEGION OF THE DAMNED!!!"

They turn to see a image form above Akumon. A HUGE translucent golden image of an Angel, like MagnaAngemon with a different helmet and no ribbons. The angel holds a staff tipped with a sphere with a cross head. He holds it high with its 8 golden wings spread.

The same thought passes threw the SkullMeramon's so called minds. <We are so Dead!>

The Angel strikes his staff on the ground and there's a golden flash.

As the flash clears, the Angel is gone. Akumon looks at the gray statues that use to be Skullmeramon, they shatter like salt sculptures and dissolve.

[Tatsuko]

Tatsuko is fighting the two surviving SkullMeramon. They continue to fire MetalFireballs at her over and over, making her madder and madder and the metallic fire is damaging her New outfit.

Suddenly, Tatsuko feels a pressure in her chest and feels herself cry out.

"DRAGON RAGE FLAME!!"

A massive, brilliant blue-white blast of acidic fire erupts from her mouth. The SkullMeramon scream in pain as the fire melts and consumes them*.

"Whew! I need a better mouthwash."

* Think soldiers being attacked by a Tanker beetle in "Starship Troopers".

[Back to Ranma]

The area is glowing with power, if Digimon were real then the area would be more iradiated than Chernobel times a 1000.

The SkullGreymon have been firing Darkside Attack after Darkside Attack, and the MetalGreymon have firing there Giga Blasters from the air.

Ranma and Ranko notice the damage. The explosions have set off the lava geysers and triggered massive earthquakes. The black rocks are cracking and melting into the magma flows.

"Things are *Really* getting hot" says Ranko

"This place needs a cool breaze!" say Ranma.

They note, Tatsuko and Akumon are far away, as they duck more attacks.

Huge sparkling ice blue auras appear around them. They taunt the enormous dramon-type digimon. They finally get the nine dinos into a spiral pattern, both on land and in the air.

Together they yell,

"Hiryuu Shoten Ha Revised! TSUIN RYUUJIN KAGESHOTEN HA!"

Twin Dragon God Dark Ascension attack forms.

A F5 is known as the "Finger of God". This one is at least F20!! The winds speeds are over Mach 1 and the tornado is HUGE!!!

The dramon Digimon are pulled inside like a Rookie caught in Black War Greymon's Black Tornado. They shatter and explode in digi-bits.

The Tornado eventually dies down after it breaks into seven smaller ones and a couple of Soul of Ice Blades go threw the base.

[Min later]

Akumon stands in the center of a triangle made by Ranma, Tatsuko, and Ranko. He raises his arms and theres a Huge distotion. A shockwave that travels across the fields.

Digital particles flow in streams across the firlds to form a huge sphere around the floating Akumon. The particle barrier thickens from a mist to thick clouds to liquid-like. As the last is absorbed, dark lightning crawls and crackles across its surface.

Tatsuko's Digivice shreeks again and glows an even brighter violet glow.

"AKUMON DARK DIGIVOLVE TO...!!"

A black energy sphere forms around the data sphere. The sphere implodes revealing Akumon's Ultimate form.

With all THREE heads,

"CEREBMON!!!AAWWWOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Cerebmon is a huge werewolf like Weregarurumon but FAR more menacing with jet-black fur, sharp claws, burning red eyes, and *three* heads! He wears a silver-detail metallic black Roman torso armor, and pleated arm and leg bracers. Fiery red light and faint smoke comes from all three fang-filled mouths.

"Cerabmon. Ultimate Level Hades Class Warrior. Cerebrus Digimon. He is the Nobel Warrior of the Digital Underworld."

"Lets get going!" says Cerabmon with a triple demonic voice that even disturbs the Makai warriors, "I'm pumped up for a massacre!"

Ranko has a odd smile. <Now who's the B***h.>

[Castle Satsuki}

Thw Outer Gates are protected by five bushy trees, five pink freaks in garbage cans, ten huge gray versions of Kuwagamon, a creepy serpentine red dragon with armor, and a gray cybernetic version.

#

Cherrymon- Ultimate Vegitation Digimon. Garbagemon- Ultimate Mutant Digimon.

Okuwamon-Ultimate Insectoid Digimon.

Megadramon-Ultimate Dark Dragon Digimon Gigadramon-Ultimate Android Digimon.

#

"SHADOWSTRIKE!!!"

A shadowy figure of pure darkness pass threw three of the Cherrymon before morphing back to Cerebmon.

There is a pause then all three burst in data particles. Cerebmon is silent and the others are stunned.

"BLOOD CLAW FURY!!!"

Cerebron becomes a black blur and with its extended black claws shreeds the remaining two Cherrymon.

"SOUL BLADE PERFECT!!"

Combination Soul Fist/Sai Dai Kyu Kijin Raishu Dan. A fierce, powered Soul Blade shaped like a menacing 2-D bat. Ranma's new attack tears threw and destroys five Okuwamon before they can scream. The other five are knocked down by the blast.

The Garbagemon are about to start using there vacuum and shit attacks, when Ranma morphes his wings into a huge bag.

"SPIRIT VORTEX!!!"

The Garbagemon are pulled into the bag by a huge vortex. Megadramon and Gigadramon fire there missiles, but Ranma does a "Warp Whip" sending all five Garbagemon into the path of the missiles.

Instant Digi-Dust!

"I can't see!"

Megadramon and Gigadramon are blinded by the blast. They cross there metallic arms infront of them.

"DON'T MOVE!!!"

Super Moko Kaimon Ha. MKH with Makai power. After Ranma shouts, he strikes Megadramon, knocking its arms wide, and delivers ki-charged kick fused with Makai power. Megadramon's body snaps back so hard, he's nearly broke in two.

"CALL OF DARKNESS!!!"

With Cerebmon's howling, Gigadramon is blinded. The area is filled with darkness and distortion. Gigadramon's weapons jam. Gigadramon can't even tell what ways up with exteme vertigo and dementia.

"CRY OF DARKNESS!!!"

A wave of energy passes over the tumbling Gigadramon. With that disruption insanity becomes reality. Gigadramon's body twists, warps, and stretches. Finally, the hideously mutating body shatters into data particles.

As the darkness clears, Megadramon dissolves as Ranma finishes a arch.

Ranko and Tatsuko walk up to the boys.

"Next ones are yours, girls."

[Hallway of Castle Satsuko]

The group with Shadow *Still* in the subspace pocket of the backpack. (Don't ask me where they got it!?)

Suddenly, the hallway ripples like a pond and begins to become distorted like warped fun house mirror.

Tatsuko Digivice beeps than gives its conclusion in Kageshu voice,

"Digital warp caused by concentration of high-level Digimon in small area. Dark Digimon must be destroyed to stop the warp."

All four warriors vanish into the distortions.

[Warp Battle 1: LadyDevimon vs Tatsuko]

Tatsuko finds herself in a huge fancy 18th century ballroom. She hears witches cackles and turns to see a strange sight.

A dozen female Devimon!

#

"LadyDevimon. Ultimate level Evil Digimon"

#

"They must have gotten a deal on Ultimate bastards!"

The LadyDevimon turn to see a red-skinned winged demon dressed in biker clothes.

"Another winged witch to play with"

"Another S+M reject to delete."

"DARKNESS WAVE!!!"

Tatsuko leaps over the red energy bats...

"EVIL WING!!!"

...and ducks the sharp lance-like wings.

Tatsuko smirks and does a Ranma-style improvisation.

"TESSEN KONATSU!!!"

War Fan Wings.Tatsuko's wings stretch and morph into five 3-meter-long spikes on each side of her. She fires all ten at the shocked Lady Devimon. Five are impaled threw the torso and one gets it threw her head.

"DARKNESS WAVE!!!"

"DRAGON WAVE!!!"

The LadyDevimon crimson demon bats collide with Tatsuko fiery demon (western)dragons. Tatsuko's dragons obliterate the bats. One LadyDevimon head is cut clean off by a dragon's fiery wing.

"DRAGON DANCE!!!"

A full body super version of Dragon Strike. She's cloaked in red/black flames. Tatsuko's ki levels surge like the equivalent of DBZ Gokou using Kaouken x2. (Where do you think she got it from).

LadyDevimon #8-11 are twisted, broken, crushed, and annihilated!

The last one trembles.

"Have you ever played Mortal Kombat?" Tatsuko asks the fallen angel digimon.

"....No"

Tatsuko fires a spray of gray acid into the air. It rains down on LadyDevimon stripping and dissolving the flesh from her digital bones. The bones collapse into the puddle and dissolve a second later.

"Scorpion ....Fatality!"

<Yep. I do need mouth watch.>

The room dissolves.

[Warp Battle 2: Myotismon vs Ranma]

A insane laugh fills the room. Ranma turns to see a cheezy vampire with a Pink mask.

"Fool Digimon! Do you think you can challenge the King of the Undead!"

"King of the Undead?!?"

"I'm the King of the Vampires!!!"

"King of the?? BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Myotismon is ticked to see Ranma on the floor laughing like a maniac.

"HOW DARE YOU!!! I AM LORD MYOTISMON! THE LORD OF THE UNDERWORLD!! NO ONE IS GREATER!!!"

"Myo, you sound like a certain brainess samurai-wanna-be. My Dad could beat you with both hands tied and a blindfold."

Ranma continues to laugh like a Hyena.

"CRIMSON LIGHTNING!!!"

Ranma dodges by instinct. Myotismon pools his energy to supercharge his next attack!

"GRISLEY WING!!!"

"DEMON GOD WING!!!!"

Myotismon's supercharged demon bats and energy collide with Ranma's demon bats and dark chi. Myotismon's Demon Bats both Claw and Bite, but Ranma's also have mini Kijin Raishu Dans coming from them. Mytosmon's bats are shreeded and his energy is absorbed by the blades.

"NO!! IT CAN"T BE!! I AM THE KIN...!!!"

That is the last think he says before he's shreeded in digital bits and eaten.

Ranma feels something on his shoulder. He turns to see one of his bats flossing its fangs with Myotimon's stupid mask.

*BURP!*

[Warp Battle 3: SkullSatanmon vs Cerebmon]

SkullSatanmon was laughing minutes ago at the "slow stupid mutt". Now, he screaming with one arm and one leg. The other arm and leg are being very slowly eaten by Cerebmon's three heads. Three ribs are also missing.

SkullSatanmon hops back and powers up. A black aura shield, like a dome, forms.

"CALL OF DARKNESS!!"

SkullSatanmon's dome protects him from psychological effects but is still blinded. He powers the shield to maximium to protect against the predicted Cry of Darkness.

"GATE OF HELL!!!"

A wrought iron fiery version of MagnaAngemon's Gate of Destiny forms behind SkullSatanmon Aura-Shield.

"HOWLING CHARGE!!! AAAWWWWHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

A fiery wolf-like spectre rams into the dome shield tearing it, SkullSatanmon , and a foot-thick floor into the air and threw the gate.

The room dissolves with the Fiery Gate.

[Warp Battle 4: Phantomon+Stingmon vs Ranko]

"STING STRIKE!!!"

"SHADOW SCYTHE!!!"

Ranko easily evades both enhanced blade strikes by flying down.

"DARK ANGEL ASCENSION!!!"

Combination of Morrigan's Shadow Blade and Sai Dai Kyu Kijin Raishu Dan. Vacuum blade enhanced blade wing dragon punch. Cuts Phantomon completely in two!

"MIDNIGHT BLISS!!!"

Stingmon is turned into a girl (long red hair and breast shaped exoskeltal on chest) and biten by Ranko.

As Lady Stingmon is drained, the room drained of color into clear crystal. The second the crystal room is clean, both Stingmon and the room dissolve.

[Warp Battle 5: Tatsuko+Ranma+Ranko vs Kimeramon]

The Trio face one of the ungliest Frankenstein-style Monster in History.

"HEAT PIPER!!"

Ranma and Ranko instinctively teleport out of way. Tatsuko is hit by heat blast at point blank.

They both yell, "TATSUKO!!!"

As the fire clear, Tatsuko is fine. Not a hair sourched and not a bit of skin singed. You can tell by the fact that 94% of her clothing is burned away.

"Fire I don't mind, but my Clothing!"

A red/black aura forms and Tatsuko's wing spread.

"DRAGON DANCE!DRAGON RAGE FLAME! RIVER OF FIRE!!"

A river of liquid blue-white fire explodes from Tatsuko's mouth. Kimeramon screams in agony as his lower body is burned away. The ambient heat reduces Angemon's wings into scorched gray feathers and Aerodramon's wings into roasted leather. The Monster roars shooting bursts of flame heating the Dungeon around them as it crashes onto the caterized stumps of monochromon's tail and gururumon's legs. The Monster rips out four cell collections with it's four hands. The bars glow white hot.

"HIYASHITA KUROTORA TAKABISHA!!!"

Iced Black Tiger Domineering. A freezing black energy sphere the size of a Terra Destroyer. Combo Soul of Ice/Moko Takabisha powered by Makai energies and yamasenken vacuums. The two HKTs of Ranma and Ranko hit Kimeramon and the superheated metal in Kimeramon's hands. The sudden shift in temperature causes the bars to explode into sharpnel, shreeding the four arms into black leather ribbons, red chitin, and bone fragments.

"SUPER HEAT PIPER!!!"

The SHP to the original Heat Piper, is like comparing the Shishi Hakoudan Perfect to Shishi Hakoudan. A suicidal superpowered version.

"AURA ABSORPTION!!!"

Huge spherical blue auras form around Ranma and Ranko. There skin, clothing, and features becoming as black as a Black Hole. The Super Heat Piper is divided and absorbed by the blue energy spheres.

Kimeramon is rapidly dying as the SHP drains his core energies. The digital cells begin to dissolve.

Suddenly, as Ranma and Ranko are supercharged, Kimeramon reaches ctitical point. Kimeramon crys in pain, bursts into flames, and finally explodes into pixils.

Tatsuko absorbs some of the data and reforms her outfit.

[Mega Battle 1: Team vs Dark Masters]

After finding each other and planning, the group finds themselve in a immense city park inside the transfinite (Bigger inside, than Outside. Think Washu's Closet)space of the upper levels.

Ranma, Ranko, Cerebmon, and Tatsuko face the four Mega-Ultimates known as the Dark Masters.

MetalSeadramon, Mega Android Digimon. A metallic sea serpent and self-proclaimed ruler of the waters.

Puppetmon, Mega Puppet Digimon. A bad-tempered string puppet and forest ruler.

Machinedramon, Mega Android Digimon. A robotic dinosaur and walking war. A city-wide engine of destruction.

Piedmon, Mega Evil Digimon. A evil clown and darkest of the Dark Masters

Four on Four Battle.

Ranko vs Metalseadramon. Tatsuko vs Puppetmon. Ranma vs Machinedramon. Cerebmon vs Piedmon.

[Ranko vs Metalseadramon]

"RIVER OF POWER!!!"

Ranko springs forward still supercharged by Chimeramon's energy.

"FALLEN STAR STORMER!!!!"

Identical to Ranko's Fallen Star Shower, except with meteor-size sparks. The meteors destroy the River of Power and knock the so called Ruler of the Waters flying.

"RIVER OF ...!!!"

"WINGBLADE!!!"

Ranko's fiery bird rams into Metalseadramon knocking him further. MetalSeadramon is pissed!

"GIGA ICE BLAST!!!!"

"FALLEN ANGEL ASCENSION!!!"

Ranko's super version of her Dark Angel Ascension shatters the superpowerful ice beam. The air that forms is shattered by the whip cracks of her wings.

MetalSeadramon roars and glows a icy blue/black aura. "YOU DARE MOCK THE RULER OF THE WATERS!?!!!?!!"

<He's going to used a super version like the Super Heat Piper!>

"GIGA ICE RIVER!!!!"

A HUGE blast of liquified air and ice explodes from MetalSeadramon at Ranko.The blast hits Ranko's form dropping her temperature to near absolute zero and shattering her into microscopic pieces.

"HIYASHITA KUROTORA TAKABISHA PERFECT!!"

A black sphere 20x the size of a Terra Destroyer hits the already super cold Machine digimon. A layer of supercold, superhard ice forms on MetalSeadramon as his temp reaches absolute.

<Goshin Dai Ryu Sei Fu and Advance Mindless Doll combo; Sacifice Surprise Set-Up.>

"DEMON GOD DRILL!!!"

Morrigan's Valkyrie Turn and Kijin Dai Ran Bu. Vacuum vortex around legs instead of leg transfomation. Similar to Black WarGreymon's Black Tornado, Ranko tears threw the frozen Mega digimon, shattering it into frozen powder that vanishes.

[Tatsuko vs Puppetmon]

Puppetmon had been throwing insults and acting like a Jerk as usual.

"PUPPETMON-NO-BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tatsuko New War Hammer smashes into Puppetmon with the force of 100x Zudamon's Vulcan's Hammer or 100 000x Baka-Bash. Puppetmon's arm and legs splitter to a spray of bad wood. His mallet is covered in cracks and sparking.

"That didn't hurt."

"DRAGON RAGE FLAME!!"

Puppetmon's other arm is incinerated by the flame blast. Puppetmon is charred completely black. The few metal parts are red-yellow hot and the wood is smoldering. Puppetmon's mallet dissolves into a fire and metal fragments.

"That didn't h...!"

Tatsuko fist smashes threw Puppetmon's chest turning gears to wood shards. Puppetmon's eyes go white before he completely dissolves.

[Ranma vs Machinedramon]

"GIGA CANON!!!"

Ranma blurs and vanishes a second before the blasts can hit.

"NEKOKIJIN KEN!!!!"

Ranma appears behind Machinedramon with his glowing fist raised. A fiery black cat appears from the ground and leaps onto Machinedramon's back. Demon Cat claws shreed armor plating and the Giga Canon fuel lines, spraying black/violet liquid. Machinedramon roars in pain as the Demon Cat dissolves into black flames.

Ranma appears infront of Machinedramon and takes a stance.

"Enough of this!...DEVIL UNCHAINED!!!!"

Ranma roars, clothing shreeding! Ranma morphs into a giant winged demon similar to a Saiyajin morphing into a Ozzaru (giant ape). A black aura forms and he whips his arms.

"OMEGA SOUL BLADE!!!!"

A massive Soul Blade Perfect with a red Omega symbol in the center streaks at Machinedramon. The Blade passes threw Machinedramon causing a horrific scream as it's digital soul is cast into oblivion. Machinedramon dissolves into a dust storm like a powder sculpture caught in a 120 MPH wind blast.

[Cerebmon vs Piedmon]

Piedmon is laughing at the Ultimate Loser as he call Cerebmon.

Cerebmon has three strange smirks, he extends his arms.

Suddenly, the entire park is covered in a black sandstorm. Piedmon soon realizes its not black sand, but digital matter! The particles form around Cerebmon creating a pure black sphere crackling with immense power.

Tatsuko Digivice goes off. Exploding with immense black lightning bolts and violet energy particles.

"MEGA DARK DIGIVOLUTION!"

"CEREBMON MEGA DARK DIGIVOLVE TO..."

The 30' sphere explodes revealing a monster that wound scare Lovecraft 1000 times over. A nightmare so horrible that even Ranma, Ranko, and Tatsuko jump back.

"...MAKAIMON!!!!!!!!"

Makaimon is a 30' humanoid monster composed of black flame. It has 8 dragon wings, six arms, digigrade talonid legs, and a three-pointed serrated tail. It's body is covered in burning spikes and it's face resembles a spiny octopus with glowing eyes. It's head is topped by a crown of firey horns. A huge flaming monster is one thing, but jet-black flames. Black flames that absorb all light, all heat, and all life. It's voice is a mix of twelve demons and insects.

"Makaimon. Makai Warrior Digimon. Mega-Ultimate. Personification of Entropy and Destruction of the Digital World."

Ranma says, "OH.."

Ranko says, "..MY.."

Tatsuko says, "..KAMI!"

Piedmon has a look on his face. A look that says, "**I AM SO DELETED!!!!!**"

"BLACK HOLE INFERNO!!!!"

A huge sphere of light-absorbing, heat-absorbing, life-absorbing darkness forms between it's six talonid fists. It explodes outwards as a black blast. The blast travels across the park, leaving a trail of entropy.

The black flames destroy all they touch. They absorb all energy down to the electromagnetic and strong nuclear forces. Shattering matter into absolute zero subatomic particles (deflying physics).

The blast hits Piedmon and consumes him. Not even digital subparticles are left.

The room warps and explodes like a Thermanuclear bomb.

[Mega Battle 2: Team vs Apocalymon + Diaboromon]

The Team finds themselves in a endless black void. The strange black/gold puzzle box floats in the center of the void. It crackles with unearthly powers and sounds like a congested mousse.

"Where the Hell are we now?!!?" says Ranko, "Who do we face now!?!?!?!"

"Must be that time of the month" whispers Ranma to himself.

*BAM!!* No quiet enough.

Suddenly, a figure apears above them. A armored body with thin cable-like arms and legs, a cadaverous face, and a horned head. It roars, jumps, and lands on the Puzzle box. Before the Team can react, the cybernetic zombie dissolves and melds into the puzzle.

Tatsuko's digivice goes off and speaks rapidly.

"Apocalymon, Unidentified Unidentified Unidentified. Mutant Digimon created from the pain and suffering of entropy. Diaboromon, Mega Unidentified Unidentified. Internet-spawned Digimon created by fusion of Internet Pseudo-Digiegg and Internet Virus.'

'ALERT!ALERT!ALERT!!'

'Corrupted Fusion Digievolution occuring."

A black sphere explodes from the Apocalymon's form.

The new digimon has a lean muscular body with long cable-like arms and legs. It's body is covered in black leather and black/gold Machine Digimon armor with red and blue tubes going from the back of the skull into the back. It's red glowing eyes flare. A red Omega symbol appears on it's chest.

"OMEGAMON!!!"

A distortion explodes from Omegamon like a shockwave, the world around them dissolves into black space and violet-blue clouds. Dark lightning flashing and arcing.

"RIPPER GRENADES!!!!"

Red energy blasts shoot out of Omegamon in all directions. Tatsuko, Ranma, and Ranko cross there wings and forms barriers. Makaimon just absorbs the attack.

"OMEGA FLASH!!!"

A monsterous blast of energy erupts from "Omega" symbol. A blast that could, focused correctly, melt Japan! The Makai teens are knocked back by the blast, there wings tattered by the power overload. Makaimon braces himself and absorbs most of the power.

The Team powers up and Ranma uses Devil Unchained again.

"BLACK HOLE INFERNO!!!!"

"OMEGA SOUL BLADE!!!!"

"DRGON RAGE FLAME!!!"

"HKT PERFECT!!"

The combination of Void, Vacuum, Starfire, and Absolute Cold hits Omegamon hard. There is a massive explosion with the force of a nuke.

As the fires clear, Omegamon still stands.

Omegamon is missing a arm and his armor is dented and cracked, but otherwise he's fine. It begins to laugh. First a silent giggle, then a louder chuckle, then a full blown laugh riot. There is a surge of energy and the armor damage melds back into perfection. The arm regenerates in a flash (think DBZ Piccolo regenerating a arm).

"RIVER OF ICE!!!!"

"GIGA CAN0N!!!!"

"CRIMSON LIGHTNING!!!"

"DARKNESS WAVE!!!"

"CABLE CRUSHER!!!"

Omegamon throws attack after attack battering the Makai team. The Makai Team feels there energies draining.

Omegamon even splits into 68 719 476 736 copies, but since copies are alot weaker than the original. The Makai anti-heroes easily slice, dice, shreed, shatter, blast, incinerate, and vaporize the Omega Jrs.

The destroyed Juniors dissolve, flow, and meld back into the Original.

Ranma suddenly powers up and vanishes in a dark blur. Omegamon stares at where he was.

Ranma appears behind Omegamon with a glowing fist raised into the air.

"RAGNAROK!!!!!!!!!"

The clouds swirl and shake. A *massive* blast of dark power erupts from the sky and strikes Omegamon (think Lina Inverse's *Giga* Slave). The massive amount of destructive power tears threw chromadigizoid armor and digital flesh, vaporizing them.

As the apolcalpse clears, all that remains of Omegamon is his right forearm, his left foreleg, and a few matchbox-size bits and pieces.

"Way to Go!" yells Ranko, "You show them Bro!"

"Way to Waste them, Love!!" yells Tatsuko.

They notice Makaimon is not cheering and see him staring at the remains. The teams turns and stares.

The forearm, foreleg, and pieces are now connected by a pulsating blue-violet mass. A bubble of energy has form and the mass begins to grow rapidly. Regenerating like DBZ's Cell.

"Again!? No Way!" yells Ranko, "HKT PERFECT!!!"

The blast dissolves into a gas cloud before it can hit, it's structural energies absorbed. The mass continues to grow until it rersembles a proto-Omegamon with the forearm, foreleg, and other pieces in there original places. Energies continue to surge as Omegamon's regeneration continues. A fierce wind blows.

"Ok" says Ranma, "We have to combine our Strongest attacks."

"Where did you get that idea?" says Tatsuko with a smirk.

"Well It works on TV."

The group takes there stands around near-regenerated Omegamon.

"DEVIL UNCHAINED x2!!"

"DRAGON DANCE!!!"

"DARKNESS ASCENSION!!!" <Who thought DBZ techniques work!>

"BLACK FIRESTORM!!!"

The Team powers up to there strongest forms as Omegamon's armor forms.

"RAG...NA...ROK!!!!!!!!!"

"RIVER OF FIRE...PERFECT!"

"OMEGA WAVE!!!!!"

"HELL ON EARTH!!!!!"

"OMEGA ANNIHILATION!!!!"

Ranma's Giga Slave-style Ragnarok, Tatsuko's super River of Fire, Ranko's storm of a billion black energy bats, and Makaimon's explosive earthquake/ energy shockwave ram into Omegamon as he releases his suicidal self-destruct attack.

Omegamon's explosion has the yield of a 2500 Gigaton thermanuclear explosion. The four Makai attacks also possess world-destroying power. Together and compressed by Digi-Hell's warped space, there is enough destructive power to destroy a galaxy. Matter is reduced to below digital gluon-quarks, digital proto-matter!! Spacetime is warped and weakened by the raw energies surging in the nuclear inferno.

The demension shatters and explodes. The End of the Digital Hell has begun.

[Ranma vs BlackWarGreymon]

The group find themselves standing a floating piece of debris, below them the digital world has dissolved into a fiery pit. Evil and corrupted digimon dissolve with the landscape into the swirling destruction. A column of energy shoots from the center of the vortex into the burning sky like a particle fountain. A burning rain of hot red particles falls from the dying sky.

"Were alive." says Ranma, "Digihell won't be soon."

"You still must face me warrior."

The group turns to see a huge black iron gate covered in black chains and padlocks. They also see the fallen warrior and Tatsuko Digivice goes off.

"BlackWarGreymon. Mega Evil Dragon Digimon. The Ultimate tragic warrior of the Digital world. A darkness that became a hero. The Good ascended to a new digital plane. The darkness condemned to guard the Dark Gate for all eternity."

"So, whos going to take this one?" says Ranko.

"I will" says Ranma, "That tragic warrior part reminds me of myself in Nerima."

"Good luck, Luv" says Tatsuko.

Ranma steps forward and BlackWarGreymon stares at him. A recognition passes threw them. They bow slightly to each other as a sign of respect. They take there stances then spring.

BWG tries to use his Dramon Destroyers (the claw weapons on his arms) to slash Ranma in half, but Ranma proves to have superior speed.They continue back and forth for a couple minutes, using skill alone. BWG crackles with dark power.

"BLACK TORNADO PERFECT!!!!"

"SOUL BLADE DANCE!!!"

The two vortex attacks collide, combine, and explode apart. Ranma lands and coughs up a little blood. His clothing is shreeded and he's covered in tiny cuts and scratches. BlackWarGreymon's chromedigizoid armor is scratched, cut, dented, and cracking in many places. Black oil-like fluid spews from several tubes.

BWG leaps forward at high speed and nails Ranma with his right arm Dramon Destroyer. The crack-covered Chromedigizoid weapon shatters into shrapnel as Ranma instinctively flares his aura. Ranma brings his right hand forward and fires a high density ki blast. The blast tears into BWG's side and explodes out the back in a spray of digital blood.

BWG flys back several feet, but recovers!! The dark warrior proves to have a powerful will. Ranma smiles. <I have to admire this one, the other Megas would have run away like the cowardly bullies they are.>

BlackWarGreymon glows with the falling embers. A aura of black and red fire explodes around him and howling wind like the crys of ancient demons. The stone beneath him cracks up and fragments begin to float into the air and explode. A miasma of dark lightning forms around BWG and is absorbed. As the fire clears, BlackWarGreymon stands with glowing red eyes.

"TERRA DESTROYER PERFECT!!!!!!"

Terra Destroyer Perfect resembles a red/black version of Vegita's Final Flash.

Ranma thinks of a plan less than a seconmd before the energy blast hits. A tough decision.

"DEVIL UNCHAINED x3!!"

Ranma morphs to his monster form as the energy picks him up.

"SPIRIT TORNADO!!!!"

Ranma's monsterous wings morph into a Omega-covered bag. The blast is absorbed like Android #20 absorbing energy in the Cell Saga. BlackWarGreymon stares in shock as his most powerful blast, a blast that could have shattered a planet into dust, is sealed in Ranma's wings.

"WING WHIP!!!"

Ranma morphs and whips his wings releasing a stream of power. A stream that grows into a energy tsunami. The wave of destructive power hits BlackWarGreymon. A dome of dark energy forms around BlackWarGreymon as the wave detonates. In the red firestorm, BlackWarGreymon's body superheats and begins to emit vaporized digimatter or digital plasma. Ranma feels Devil Unchained weakening, so he puts all he has left in a huge Ki blast, which he fires into the destructive energy corona sorrounding BlackWartGreymon. The red firestorm explodes into blue-white. The Evil Mega Digimon's body begins to shatter and breakup. Finally, dissolving into the flames. (think Death of Cell)

As the fires clear Ranma and the gate float in the void where the flaoting island was. All that remains of BlackWarGreymon is the horned gret mask with spiky gold hair.

The team cheers, then the monsterous Makaimon fires his Black Hole Inferno vaporizing the Gate's seals. A black portal opens in space and the team in pulled into it.

[Minutes later]

A bolt of black lightning shoots from the column of fire and hits the helmet. A Black Omega symbol appears on it. Black particles swirl into the mask as the eyes glow with black flame.

{BlackWarGreymon fights Ranma with honor, until Omegamon's essense possesses him}

[Dark Ocean: Daemon]

{Team vs Daemon+Ultimates vs OmegaWarGreymon}

[Chapter Epilogue]