Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Accusations ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Accusations

part two

by ladybird2223

"WHAT!"Both yell. I think Tai went into shock but T.K. just wipes his eyes and pulls a few small boxes out of his bag laughing.

"Hikari-chan" He says even though I glare at him. "I never went on a date with her. She just went with me to help get theese."

"What are they?" I ask but not as icely as before.

"Well I was gonna give you these tomorow for our one year anniversary but I think right now would be better." At this he opens the first box and in it was a silver chain with a charm with the pinkish silver symbol of Light arranged on it. Under it was a necklace with the symbol of Hope in gold.

T.K. hands me the last box and I shakily open it. Inside were two rings with the crests of Hope and Light.intertwined together made of yellow and pink diamonds on each ring.

"Tha...That...Are those?" I can't believe I ever doubted his love for me. I start crying as he takes one of the rings and puts it on me while he puts the bigger one on himself.

"These are my version of a promise ring."

As he starts to put the silver necklace on me I push him away. T.K. looks hurt at this gesture. "T.K. don't be hurt...I want that one." I say pointing to the gold neclace with the charm of the crest of hope on it. He puts the gold necklace on me then puts the silver one on himself. At this I kiss him apologising and begging for forgiveness.

"Kari, its ok. I understand." he says hugging me even though by the look in his eyes he was still upset that I doubted him.

"Um Ahem. We Still have to go to Matt's." Tai says. We had forgotten all about Tai and the meeting.

"I guess we HAVE to go in then don't we?" I say laughing.

"Hey, watch it Hika-chan, thats my brother." T.K. says lauging too.

"Uh whatever, come on you lovebirds and we've got to get going." Tai grumbles.

Since it's free, I take T.K.'s hand. I still can't believe I doubted my golden haired angel.

END

a/n:: told you it was bad but i hope you at least enjoyed it.