Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DigiDigi ❯ Digi Digi CHP1 ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
Digi Digi

Mew:I dont own digimon but I own Kami.
--------------------------------------------------------------- Kami sighed as she waited for the bell to ring the teacher was blabbing on while her Numemon leered at us all."Miss Kiomo is my class that boring!"Kami looked up."No Mrs.Gretcherd."Good now class who can-.She was cut off by the bell many kids ran out with their digimon.All exept Kami she did not have a digimon."Oh looky looky its the girl with out the digimon!"Kami turned around there was a preppy bunch of girls the leader had a Palmon."Shut up and go away Krissy no one wants to hear your big mouth!"She spat.The girl was about to retort when the hottest boy in school came out unkown to the prep girls this was Kami's overprotective twin Tyler Kiomo.Tyler looked at the fight DemiDevimon on his shoulder."Go figure preps ohh that Palmons HOT!!"Exclaimed DemiDevimon.Tyler swat dropped."DemiDevimon digivolve!"The new digimon was Devidramon.Tyler got on his back and swooped down beside Kami."Oh hi Tyler..."Krissy giggled.She then realized that his attention was on Kami."Kami no fighting we gotta get home you have an appointment with Professer Izumi."Tyler reminded her."Ya ya I know come on Ty.."The two got on Devidramons back and flew off leaving a fuming prep.When they got home they were met with a mad Gabumon and Betamon."You guys are late and Kami your in trouble.."Their Moms Betamon scolded."I hate to say it but he is right."Their fathers Gabumon said sighing.The two walked into the living room were their parents were talking to a Red head and his Tentomon."Uh hi mom dad Prof Izumi Tentomon!"Kami said."Hello dear we have great news your going with Mr.Izumi to Primary Village to pick your own digimon."Her mother said happily.Kami high fived her brother and hugged Demidevimon."Can I go mom please...."Ty begged his mom."Alright but be good you hear."Ty nodded.As the 5 got sucked in the comp Demidevimon could be heard saying."My brains are going to my FEET!!"
*Primary-Village*
"Alright Kami choose your digimon carefully."The Elecmon prodded.She slowly walked over and looked at the in-trainings and saw a rookie sitting by himself.She walked over to him."Hi Im Kami who are you???"He looked at her."Im Creepymon Im a virus type digimon nobody wants me because I digivolve into Myotismon..."He sniffled."Well guess what Im your new partner Im Kami!"She said.A digivice black appeared before her."You wanna be my partner??"She nodded and he jumped in her arms hugging her tightly.
___________________________________________________
Mew:Yo u like???