Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon: Revelations ❯ Island of Beginnings ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two
Island of Beginnings
 
One day has passed since the events in the Digital World and all is quiet, for now. The Destined are packing their belongings and are getting ready to leave for home. everyone has noticed that Kari and Davis have been a lot closer recently, but no one bothers to ask.
 
"Hey Matt, you wanna go make one more round before we return home?"asked Tai.
"Sure, like we will see anything."said Matt in response. "I mean the Dark Destined have gone MIA again." He looks over into the woods and sighs. He remembers when their past enemies always showed their faces, never letting the destined a moments rest. But these new guys are different, always taking breaks or something. Always hiding or maybe they are waiting?
 
"Well we are coming." said Sora and Mimi in unison.
"But what about the camp?"asked Matt.
"I think they all got it handled."said Mimi looking over at Davis, Kari, Yolei, and Ken. "Besides it's been awhile since the older destined went on a little trip of our own without the new destined."
"Your right Mimi." said Sora gesturing to Biyomon to come over. "So were to?" Matt and Tai sighed knowing there was no way to get those two to stay. Agumon, Gabumon, and Palmon would be joining them on the last patrol before returning.
"Later guys!" yelled Ken.
"Yeah don't work your selves to hard!" yelled Davis sarcastically.
Kari and Yolei laughed and returned to their work as Tai, Matt, Sora, and Mimi left to the woods.
 
They entered into the woods and began the patrol. Even though they thought they would not find anything they still needed to check just in case of anything suspicious.
"These woods are creepier in the daylight."said Sora to Tai. He just chuckled. But they were, the trees were warped and twisted and smelled of burning flesh. Like something right out of a horror movie. Sora saw something move and quickly ran to Tai's side and gabbed his hand.
"Umm are you okay?"asked Tai.
"Sure It's just I keep getting the feeling we are being watched. Tai continued his search with Sora in hand followed by Agumon and Biyomon. A little ways behind them was Mimi and Matt.
"Hey Matt, do you feel like your being watched?"asked Mimi.
"No."said Matt bluntly. He heard a "ooph" sound and looked behind him to see Mimi on her face. "Are you okay?" He helped Mimi up and soon realized they were starring at each other eyes.
"Umm....yes"said Mimi blushing. "You can let go now." Matt looked down and realized he still had his hand on hers and quickly let go and turned away. They both walked on in silence until Matt realized they were at an opening. In front of them was a large building, maybe four stories tall and made from black stone.
"Hey Tai! Sora! Come look at what me and Mimi found!" yelled Matt. Tai and Sora ran from their previous location to Matt and Mimi.
"What the hell is that?"asked Sora. Agumon stepped forward, near Tai and looked over the structure.
"It's the...Pandora...the Castle of Chaos."said Agumon.
"The Castle of What?!" Tai looked down at Agumon confused. "How do you know about this place?"
"All digimon know and if they had any sense, they would fear it as well. This is an unholy place, on such place MaloMyotismon used and so did Apocalymon. It is a tomb for the darkest of souls." Agumon's explanation sent chills down everyone's spine, but more can with the creepy laugh from the front of Pandora.
"Well, look at what we have here."said someone coming from the castle entrance.
"Oh, it looks like the pathetic destined!" said another.
"Hmm...." one of the other shadows just stood back as three others stepped out into the light. Tai jumped when realized who they were.
"The Dark Destined!" yelled Matt.
"Yes we know who we are."said Hayru. "Must you always say it like your surprised?" Hayru looked behind him and jested something forward. A small black dragon digimon stepped out from the darkness, it was a Monodramon. Soon a DemiDevimon and a Black Gabumon came out.
"Looks as though they found our home back accident."said Nicole with laughter. "They can't even search for an enemy base correctly! It's time Black Gabumon! Warp Digivolve!"
"Hey! No one uses a Metal Garurumon but me!" yelled Matt.
"Gabumon warp digivolve to........."
"Black Gabumon warp digivolve to......." Both digimon began to glow and in an instant two new forms appeared.
"Metal Garurumon!"
"Chaos Garurumon!"
"Well it looks as though I found my opposite."said Nicole with laughter. "Hey are you gonna help me?" She looked over at the mysterious hooded man, he shook his head no. "Fine, I guess I'll have all the fun."
"No Nicole, we will fight them later."said Hayru. "We must head for Obadiah."
"But........man, come Chaos Garurumon! Hayru ruined our fun for now." said Nicole with sadness in her voice. Chaos Garurumon ran over to Nicole and she jumped onto his back.
"Good riddance for now destined, we will see you in Obadiah!" Hayru, Nicole, Aiden, and Devin stepped through the portal to Obadiah. Matt looked at Tai.
"Why are they going Obadiah?" asked Matt.
"I have no idea, but of course it cannot be anything good."answered Tai. "Let's go get the others!" And so they did, they reached the place were they left Davis, Kari, Yolei and Ken. Tai told them of what they found.
"Are you serious!?" asked Davis upset he missed a chance to kick some Dark Destined butt.
"Ken, do you know why they went to Obadiah?" asked Mimi.
"Just because I once worked for darkness doesn't mean I know everything about them."said Ken in response. "Maybe they want to draw us out, but they could have done that here in the Digital World." Kari looked over at Davis with worry in her eyes.
"Well....whatever they are doing we have to stop them!" said Davis. "So we are going to Obadiah to stop the Dark Destined now!" Davis walked over to a T.V. and held his D-3 to it and opened the gate. "Ready Veemon? Kari?" Davis walked over and grabbed Kari's hand and they both were transported to the Real World. Everyone else followed.
 
The scene in Obadiah was pure chaos. People running and screaming at the sight of Apocalymon (I mean who wouldn't), Chaos Garurumon, and a Cyberdramon.
"Come out destined!" yelled Devin.
"We are here to fight you!" yelled Nicole. "I bet they are wondering why we want to fight them here.....and I'm wondering the same...why Hayru?"
"A fight in the Digital World would go unnoticed by the other destined across the world, so if we fight Japan's destined and defeat them on live Television, the whole world will know we cannot be stopped!" Hayru laughed at his plan, but it was interrupted by another voice.
"This plan is going to fail."said Aiden. Hayru gave him a dirty look.
"And how would you know that?"asked Hayru. Aiden shook his head in disbelief.
"Attacking some one's home might draw them out, but they will be angered and will do anything to stop the opposing force."said Aiden in explanation. "The destined will use the most powerful ones they can muster and if worse comes to worse "he" will show up."
"He who?"asked Nicole.
"Azulongmon."said Aiden. "He protects the destined, he will make sure they will win....as long as he is alive." Black Agumon walked up to his side and hit Aiden's leg. "What did you do that for!?" Black Agumon pointed to a group of humans with angry digimon. "Oh, so they are here, may I go to the other base Hayru?" Hayru snorted and gave a nod yes.
"Devin go with him, make sure he doesn't do anything suspicious."commanded Hayru. About that an angered group of destined broke out into an all out attack.
"Veemon!" yelled Davis holding up his digivice.
"Veemon armor digivolve to...........Magnamon."
"Gatomon armor digivolve to..........Nefertimon."
"Agumon warp digivolve to.........Wargreymon."
"Wormon digivolve to..........Stingmon."
"Biyomon digivolve to...........Birdramon."
"Palmon digivolve to..........Togemon"
"Gabumon warp digivolve to......Metal Garurumon."
"Hawkmon armor digivolve to.........Shurimon."
Hayru and Nicole looked on and laughed.
"So this is what they have? A group of digivolved digimon?" asked Nicole. "Get them Chaos Garurumon!"
"Cyberdramon! It's time! BIOMERGE!" Hayru held his digivice to the sky.
"Biomerge?"asked Sora confused. Nicole looked at the others and explained.
"It is when a digimon and it's owner combine to make one powerful digimon!" laughed Nicole. "You guys are in trouble now!"
 
"JUSTIMON!" A new form was their in place of Hayru and Cyberdramon. It was a humanoid looking digimon with a long red looking scarf that went down to his ankles, he also had one arm that was fully machine. Davis pulled out his D-3.
 
"Justimon, mega level digimon, cyber digimon, his attacks are Trinity Arm and Justice Kick. A warrior digimon that fights for justice?! What? He's on the wrong side for sure!" yelled Davis. "Nothing Magnamon cannot handle!" Magnamon followed by the other digimon went headfirst into battle only to be met with a missile barrage from Chaos Garurumon and then some rapid punches from Justimon. The Justimon concentrated his attacks on Togemon .
"Trinity Arm!" Justimon's attack hit Togemon in the center of her face sending her back into the side of a building. She turned back into Palmon, Mimi ran over to her side, but Justimon was not finished and came after Mimi and Palmon. Matt looked on and decided he needed to play hero.
"Mimi! Metal Garurumon save her!" Matt yelled running to try to save Mimi from Justimon.
"Metal Wolf Snout." Metal Garurumon's attack hit Justimon in the chest and knocked him off of his feet.
"Are you okay Mimi?"asked Matt.
"I am now."said Mimi. Matt helped her to feet and gave a stare at Justimon.
"Metal Garurumon, do your best." said Matt helping Mimi and Palmon.
"Will try Matt."said Metal Garurumon turning his full attention to Justimon. Over on the other side Magnamon and the others were fighting an over powered mechanical dog.
"Rosetta Stone."
"Giga Destruction." The two attack collided and sent a shockwave of power throughout the battlefield.
"Good boy."said Nicole to Chaos Garurumon. "Now destroy them, starting with the pretty one!" Nicole pointed at Nefertimon and Kari. Magnamon and Davis ran in front of them.
"To get to them you will have to go through us!" yelled Davis and Magnamon in unison. Davis looked at Tai and the others.
"Go and help Matt and Mimi, we can handle it here." Nefertimon turned back into Gatomon and then looked at Kari.
"Should we show this little girl true beauty?"asked Gatomon.
"Sure!" said Kari with excitement.
"Gatomon digivolve to.........Angewomon.....Celestial Arrow!"
"Magna Punch!" The attack hit Chaos Garurumon, but he only flinched.
"How? How could he still be standing??!" Davis was confused on how to beat this thing.
 
On the other side Metal Garurumon, Wargreymon, Stingmon, Shurimon, and Birdramon were trying their hardest to beat this one mega.
"Justice Kick!" Justimon's attack hit Birdramon and Shurimon turning them back into their rookies. "Honestly do you think you can beat us?!" Justimon looked on into the last remaining fighters. "Trinity Arm!" His attack hit Wargreymon and Stingmon making Stingmon turn back into Wormon.
"Wormon!" yelled Ken. "Are you okay?!" Wormon gave a weak nod yes and passed out. "Damn he's too strong!" yelled Sora helping Biyomon.
"Hawkmon....."Yolei held her little digimon in her arms. The only one left were Metal Garurumon and Wargreymon.
"Matt! I think it's time for unity!" yelled Tai giving Matt a hint.
"I think so to!" Matt and Tai ran to either side of their digimon and held out their digivices. Wargreymon and Metal Garurumon began to glow. Justimon looked on with happiness.
"So I finally meet the digimon the defeated Diaboramon." Justimon crossed his arms and waited for the new arrival. Soon the light vanished and revealed a large digimon clad in white armor with a cannon for one arm and a sword for the other.
"Omnimon!" Tai and Matt were on his shoulders.
"Let's get his Omnimon!" yelled Tai and Matt in unison.
"Garuru Cannon."
"Humph...." Justimon flipped out of the way of the blast. "It's time Nicole!"
 
Across the battlefield Nicole heard his words.
"Yes Hayru!" She gave a look at Davis and Kari. "Well love birds it's time for your demise! Chaos Garurumon!" Her digimon ran over to her side and she jumped onto his back and rode over to Justimon. She stood up and on Chaos Garurumon's back and held out her digivice. Justimon broke apart back into Cyberdramon and Hayru and Hayru held out his digivice.
"We are so sorry but we have other matters to attend to now destined."said Hayru with laughter. Both Hayru and Nicole waited until they were surrounded.
"This is exactly what we wanted you to do! Digital Vortex!" Said Hayru and Nicole in unison. Four portals opened up and began to suck everything in.
"What the hell is going on?!" asked Davis grabbing ahold of Kari and grabbing Magnamon.
"Omnimon!" yelled Tai and Matt, Omnimon suddenly broke apart into Agumon and Gabumon. They quickly grabbed on to Tai and Matt.
"What are you doing?!"asked Sora grabbing Tai also. Hayru and Nicole just stood their with smirks on their faces, but no answers came. Suddenly the vortexes increased in suction power making the destined lose their footing and all in unison screamed as they were sucked into different portals. They suddenly closed and that was the end of the Digi-Destined. Hayru walked over to Nicole and grabbed her hand.
"Now my love....." He kissed Nicole. "Our victory party is tonight, the destined are gone and now both worlds will be ours to rule....all of this for you my love."
"Your so sweet!" said Nicole with happiness. "No one ever offered me the world! Not to mention two worlds! Oh what am I to get you?" She stepped up to Hayru and gave him a much longer kiss. "There, that an example of what will happen tonight after our party." Both laughed and opened a portal to the digital world and stepped through followed by Cyberdramon and Chaos Garurumon.
 
In some dimension.....
 
All the destined floated in darkness neither going up or down, left or right.
"We have been here before."said Agumon.
"Yeap....when Apocalymon defeated us...."said Tai knowing what had just happened.
"We lost!" yelled Davis. "So this is death for the destined?" A sudden white light appeared, and a long blue and white dragon appeared.
"Azulongmon."said Davis.
 
Infinity Mountain.....
 
Aiden and Devin waited for the return of Hayru and Nicole. They both on cue walked through the doors into the base atop Infinity Mountain.
"Well I hate to say it Aiden, but you were wrong." said Hayru. "We defeated them." Aiden just shook his head, but Devin rejoiced with Nicole and Hayru. Aiden walked out a door onto a balcony that over looked the whole island. He actually like being here instead of at the Pandora on the Server Continent. Black Agumon walked up next to him.
"I wasn't wrong."said Aiden looking at the sky.
"Admit it."said Black Agumon. "Hayru was right." Aiden shook his head no. "Damn you Aiden stop fighting with them and start fighting the enemies!" Aiden took his hand behind Black Agumon's head and pointed it towards the sky.
"Shut up and listen to me!" yelled Aiden. Four portals appeared in the sky in four separate point, from them two people appeared with two digimon, falling towards the ground. "SEE! I was right, as long as Azulongmon is alive the destined will be saved!" Black Agumon jerked his head away realizing Aiden was right. "You know Black Agumon at one time you would have listened to me and not Hayru! I'm not the one fighting them, they are! If you have a problem with me being your partner then find a new one!" Aiden threw his digivice down and walked off the balcony and back into his room. Black Agumon sighed and picked up the digivice.
"I just want whats best for you Aiden. Maybe I'm the one at fault.......what's wrong with me! I'm not supposed to feel upset! AHHH!" Black Agumon grabbed his head in pain. He suddenly began to remember his past. The event were he was created by Black Spires, the constant battle with the destined, his defeat and death as Black Wargreymon. And his revival and fateful encounter with the once happy Aiden. Black Agumon stood up and walked back inside to talk with Aiden.
 
Somewhere on the Island......
Kari moved around and opened her eyes, she saw a familiar site.....Infinity Mountain in the back ground.
"So we are back at were all adventures begin....File Island...." She looked to her left and saw Davis was lying next to her still knocked out. Next to him was Veemon and Gatomon. She looked towards the sky and held her hands together as if praying. "I hope the others are okay....."
 
Far in the northern part of File Island was Tai and Sora.
In the east was Matt and Mimi.
In the west was Ken and Yolei
And to the south was Kari and Davis.
With evil stirring and the darkness ever growing....can the broken destined reunite to counter the Dark Destined? Find out in Chapter Three: Darkness Revealed.