Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon: Revelations ❯ Darkness Revealed ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own digimon Toei and other own them. I of course own the Dark Destined andmany other elements in this story. Trust me, if I did, this is how the season would have come to a close.
 
Chapter Three
Darkness Revealed
 
(Flash Back--Two Years Ago)
 
Water crashed against the coast of a sandy beach and a young boy is seen sitting in the sand buring his head in his arms, sobbing. He had found the truth of his life and what it meant to him now....nothing. He gathered some strength to pull himself from sandy ground to his feet and slowly walked along the beach looking at the setting sun.
 
After a few minutes of walking the young boy stumbled upon something metal in the ground. He looked down and saw it was a metal claw.
"What's that doing here?" asked the young boy. He flipped it over to examine it. It was large and black with three steel claws coming from the front. "Who or what does this belong to......" He looked up the beach to see a mangled figure laying half way into the water. He ran quickly ran over to the mess. He could see that this 'person' was covered in black armor from head to toe and had golden blonde hair. The top portion of the face was covered by a mask. The young boy looked down at the 'persons' chest and saw a large wound, recently made. "He needs my help....."
 
The creature in black armor opened his eyes and realized he was now lying in a bed. And parts of his body were bandaged up. He tried to sit up but his body screamed no. SO he obeyed and laid there until the door to the room opened up. The creature turned his head and saw a human boy walk in with a large bowl and spoon. He pulled up a chair next to the creature and sat down.
"Ah, so your awake."said the boy, he slide his hand behind the creatures back and helped the creature sit up. "Here....." the boy handed the creature a bowl filled with some liquid. "It's a special soup, it will make you feel better in no time." The creature took the bowl in hand and, instead of using the spoon, drunk it from the bowl.
"Thank-you." said the creature. "Who are you?" The boy smiled to see the creature finally spoke.
"I'm Aiden. Nice to meet you."
"I'm Black Wargreymon."
 
(End Flashback, now to Infinity Mountain.)
 
Black Agumon runs around the base atop the mountain after Aiden. Ignoring the music and the party going on, he thinks of the one place he would be. He runs until he finds a set of large steel doors and opens them. He was correct, Aiden is sitting in the middle of the Chamber of Darkness.
"I thought you were out looking for a new partner?!" asked Aiden in an aggitated voice.
"Aiden I had no idea......."
"That's right! You had no idea! Never had and idea ever since we met these bastards! Now I'm stuck working for them! I can't stop working for them.....if I do.........." Aiden stood from the steel floor and looked at Black Agumon. "If I do..........they will......" Aiden looked down at the ground and began crying. Black Agumon wanted to go over and confort Aiden, but was interuppted by Hayru and Nicole barging in.
"Aiden! Black Agumon! We have some uninvited guests on our island." said Hayru. "I hate to say it, but you were right, the destined are sill alive. It is time for our final strike."
"Yeah Aiden, better not screw around this time! Your fighting!" yelled Nicole as she walked out the chamber. Aiden hangs his head down and just stands there. Black Agumon wants to ask what will they do if he betrays them, but understands and hands Aiden his D-3.
"I don't need another partner, I already have one." Black Agumon turned away and walked out the chamber leaving Aiden in his thoughts.
 
Northern Part of File Island.....
 
Tai and Sora had been walking for about an hour without any luck. They new all they had to do was to walk towards that familiar mountain they know all to well.
"Hey Tai......." Sora walked closer next to him. "Umm do you think we can really beat the Dark Destined?" Tai stopped in mid stride to take a look at Sora. His eyes were filled with anger and sorrow there was no place left in him for "hope", now there was only "revenge" for hurting his friends and the one he loves.
"Tai! Look!" yelled Agumon. Tai quickly turned to see a Dark Destined walking slowly towards them.
 
Eastern part of File Island.....
 
Matt and Mimi had about given up on their search for the others. Their continous search got them but more dead ends. Matt was cross for losing against a group of second rate destined. To him that was enough to give up. But something kept him going. It just wasn't the fact his brother could be possibly on the island, but he had a person he deeply loved nearby, and he wanted to be by her side at all times. His thoughts were stopped by a screaming Mimi.
"Matt it.....it's him!" screamed Mimi pointing at a Dark Destined approaching.
"Crap.....Gabumon!"
 
Western Part of File Island.....
 
Yolei and Ken weren't having any luck either. But of course they followed a trail that led straight for Infinity Mountain. Yolei was still worried about what she witnessed at Obadiah. The battle was intense, nothing like their fights against the Digimon Emperor or the battle against MaloMyotismon. They seemed to be only toying with the Destined. And the Destined being seperated would only make thier game more fun.
"Ken I was wondering......"
"Yeah Yolei?"
"When you were the Digimon Emperor and your true identity was revealed....how did you feel?"
"I was scared at first.....but I overcame it and traveled to the Digital World and began my battle against the ones I hated....the Digi-Destined. That alone only brought momentary happiness." Ken sighed and turned away from Yolei and back towards the trail, that's when he stopped dead in his tracks. In the distance was a Dark Destined.
"Yolei..look." whispered Ken.
"Oh no."
 
Southern Part of File Island.....
 
Kari and Davis had been a little luckier in their search, they actually found Gennai waiting for them
"Well Gennai, what do you have for us?"asked Davis.
"Nothing you already didn't know except of course the location of your three lost friends." said Gennai. "They woudl be right there....atop Infinity Mountain." Kari looked deeply at the mountain and remembered the day they fought against Piedmon, the last of the Dark Masters. And now that evil Mountain is being used as a base for the Dark Destined. And now they must travel their again.
"I think it is better that you leave here destined." said a voice from behind some trees. Out stepped the man in the hood. "Leave now before tragedy falls before you!" Davis ran forward with Veemon at his side.
"I don't think so! Let's get him Veemon!" yelled Davis.
"Veemon armor digivolve to.........Flamedramon!"
"Hey Davis, you'll need our help to!" yelled Kari running to Davis' side. "Go get them Gatomon!"
"Gatomon armor digivolve to.......Nerfertimon!" The man in the hood stepped to the left to reveal Black Agumon.
"I guess you leave me no choice." said the hooded character. Please leave....."Black Agumon!"
"Black Agumon digivolve to.......Black Greymon! VIRAL NOVA!"
"Fire Rocket!"
"Rossetta Stone!" All three attacks collided leaving a hole in the ground.
"I warn you one last time! Leave now or face dire consequences!" yelled the hooded character.
"No! We will fight to the end Dark Destined! I will protect those I love!" yelled Davis. Davis could see the hooded man tense up and ball his fists.
"Have it your way, I guess I must! Black Greymon! Show them your next level!" commanded the hooded man.
"Black Greymon digivolve to............Chaos Greymon.......ONYX CLAW!" The large mechanical digimon slashed downwards to the destined with it's massive metal claw. Davis tackled Kari out of the way and Flamedramon did the same to Nefertimon. The smoke cleared and revealed four motionless bodies. The hood man was still tense and turned away. I....I killed them.....the only friends I have ever made! And I killed them!
"AHHHHH!" yelled and angered Davis running at full speed towards the hooded man. "You'll pay for hurting Kari!" The hooded man turned in time to see both of Davis's fists before the sudden pain in his face. The hooded character went tumbling over and fell into a tree, and his hood slide off. He stood up and didn't realize what had happened until he saw the look on Davis' face.
"No it....it....cannot be!" yelled Davis.
 
Northern File Island.....
 
"Well well what do I have here?" asked Devin walking forward. "Two scared destined awaiting the cruel fate of death!" Tai held out his digivice and it began to glow.
"It's time Agumon!"
"Agumon digivolve to..........Greymon!"
"Let's help Tai and Greymon!" yelled Sora.
"Biyomon digivolve to.....Birdramon!" Devin laughed and held out her D-3.
"DemiDevimon let us show them darkness!" yelled Devin.
"DemiDevimon digivolve to.....Devimon!" Devimon flew forward to Greymon and got into his fighting position. "Death Claw!"
"Greymon!" yelled Tai.
"Uugh! Nova Blast!"
"Meteor Wing!"
"Razor Wing!" All three attacks collided leaving a cloud of dust and rubble.
"This is rather entertaining....but my play time is over! Go to your next level Devimon!"
"Devimon digivolve to.......Myotismon....Grizzly Wing!" Birdramon, Greymon, Tai, and Sora were soon covered by the bats from hell.
 
Eastern File Island......
 
Matt and Mimi have already began their fight with Hayru and it wasn't going so well.
"It is sad when a rookie can beat two champions."said Hayru with glee. "I would to see what would happen if Monodramon evolved......let us find out."
"Monodramon digivolve to........Strikedramon.....Strike Fist!"
"Howling Blaster!"
"Needle Spray!"
"It seems as though your no match for him."said Hayru tauntingly. "What a pidy, I hope Ken and Yolei are faring better than you two!"
"Shut-up!" yelled Matt. "Garurumon!"
"Garurumon digivolve to.....WereGarurumon!"
"Ah, an ultimate! Maybe this will heat things up?!" Hayru looked on as the three digimon collided in battle. "My.....what a battle....."
 
Western File Island.....
 
"You demented freak!" yelled Yolei at Nicole.
"WHAT?! I'M A WHAT?!" Nicole ran quickly into Yolei's face. "You better take that back!"
"No."
"Yes."
"NOOOOO."
"YESSSSS."
Ken, Stingmon, Shurimon, and Black Garurumon all sweat dropped.
"Umm no offense but your partner has some issues."said Ken.
"You try living with her."sighed Black Garurumon. He then realized to his dismay he was talking leasurly to his enemy. But what did it matter, he would wait until they attacked or Nicole ran back crying because her feelings got hury.
"DID TO!"
"DID NOT!"
"DID TO!"
Ken looked on is disbelief. This had been going on for an hour. "Hey um girls...."
Both looked sharply at Ken with fire in their eyes. "Umm never mind." And again both Yolei and Nicole were each others throughts.
"SO what do we do?" asked Stingmon.
"Dunno....just watch and see who runs out of things to call the other....man this is an easy battle." Ken yawned and leaned back against a tree. "Of course it is the most pointless and longest battle we ever faced."
 
Southern File Island.....
 
"No....why did it have to be you?!" asked Davis stumbling backwards from his attack on the hooded man. "But you helped Kari.....why........Aiden?" Aiden had finally been revealed to Davis, Kari wasn't surprised, she already knew. Aiden quickly hung his head down trying not to make eye contact with anyone.
"I have no choice." said Aiden clentching his fists together. "If I don't do as they say they'll.....they'll...." Chaos Greymon was also wanting to know why, but it seemed he couldn't spit out the words. "they'll kill Black Agumon!"
"What?" asked Chaos Greymon. "They can't kill me."
"Yes they can! When we first met them they knocked you out and inplanted a device in you, so if I disobeyed all they had to do was push a button and you would be killed.......deleted never to return!" Davis was still shocked beyond words. "Davis I'm sorry....I had no choice! I've never had a choice!" Davis was cross and didn't really care what Aiden had to say.
"Don't you dare apologize!" yelled Davis. "We tried to become your friend Aiden, but you betrayed us! You didn't bother to tell us! I hope you die!" Davis's words continued to grow more harsh.
"Davis....." Kari walked up to Davis' side. "Don't be angry with him....." she was interrupted by Aiden.
"No he has the right!" yelled Aiden. "He, you, and the others deserve the right to hate me! I am a Dark Destined! I am your enemy! I am the one to blame for your losses and your pain. I am.....never mind." Aiden's D-3 began to beep and he pulled it out. It was a holographic picture of Hayru.
"Aiden...pull back to the base of Infinity Mountain." Chaos Grey walked over to Aiden and picked him up onto his shoulder and began to run off.
"Kari we have to go after him!" yelled Davis running with Flamedramon close behind. He took four steps and tripped over something. He stood up and saw what was lying on the ground. It wa a locket with a M inscribed on the front. "What's this?" Kari walked over and looked at what was inside of it. Inside was an old picture of a mother, father, a young boy and a baby in the mothers arms. "That looks like my dad and mom....and me, but whos the baby?" Davis pulled out the picture and looked at the back. It said Motomiya Family with newborn.....the name was illegiable...."Why would he have a picture of my family?" Kari also wondered the same thing. Why would Aiden carry a picture of Davis' family....and did Davis have a younger sibling?
 
Somewhere in the forest was Aiden riding on Chaos Greymon were he began to have a flashback.
 
(Flashback 2 and 1/2 years ago)
 
Sirens roared and lights flashed as a young Aiden sat on the side of the rode wrapped in a blanket. He looked on to see a wrecked car, twisted and barely the shape it once had. Aiden watched as one body bag was taken into a ambulance and a stretcher into the other. A cop came over to Aiden and sat down next to him.
"Your mother...I'm sorry." Aiden felt a sudden surge of sorrow and began to cry.
A few moments later Aiden was sitting next to a hospital bed looking at his mangled father. Whom was dying. His father began to stir and Aiden rushed over to his side.
"Aiden.....this belongs.....to you....." His father opened his burnt hand to reveal a locket with a letter M. He opened it to reveal a picture of a happy family.
"Who are they?"asked Aiden.
"They are the Motomiya Family......your adopted Aiden....your real name is.....Aiden......Motomiya." His began to breath heavily. "FInd them.....live with them.....son.....I.....love...you." Mr. Seraru took in one last breath and his life signs quickly faded away.
"Dad....dad..................DAD!"
 
(End flashback)
 
It wasn't even a day after that....I found the Digital World. Thought Aiden. I lost what was dearest to me at that time....and now I won't be able to tell Davis.......I am his brother.....Aiden Motomiya. Aiden reached for a pocket and put his hand inside to look for the locket, when he realized it wasn't their. Aiden laughed to himself. Fate is strange....I lose my family....start to lose Black Agumon....and lose a family I never met....and now I lose the one thing that kept hope alive.......Aiden sighed when he saw the base of Infinity Mountain. He knew there was nothing left for him now. The whole world was crashing arund him. He soon saw Hayru and the others arrive, all closely followed by angered destined. Aiden took in a deep breath knowing this might be his last time alive. He looked over at Chaos Greymon and smiled, he knew that Chaos Greymon was angry with him at times but truly wanted the best for Aiden. He was like family to him, ever since that fateful day on the beach.
 
Davis and Kari ran into an opening and saw the Dark Destined waiting for them. Davis waved the others over to his and Kari's postitions. They all ran over to hear what Davis had to say.
"WHAT?!" asked Tai surprised.
"You mean Aiden is one of the Dark Destined?"asked Mimi.
"Yes I know, I was surprised to."said Davis. "But look at what I found." He opened his hand to reveal the locket.
"Thats just weird, why would he carry something like that around?" asked Yolei.
"Dunno, but I'm gonna ask." Davis followed by the other destined and digimon confronted the Dark Destined Aiden. "AIDEN! WHAT IS THIS?!" Aiden walked out from behind Chaos Greymon with horro in his eyes. He has the locket!.....I guess I have to explain.
"Many years ago, when you were Two, your mother gave birth to a boy, unfourtunatley your family suffored some financial troubles and decided to give the newborn up for adoption.....Now fast forward to 2 1/2 years ago. My family was killed in a car accident. And was my father passed on, he showed me this locket. He told me to find this family....Davis...I am really not Aiden Seraru I am Aiden Motomiya, your younger brother." Davis dropped the locket and looked on with eyes struck with awe.
"You cannot be! I will not accept a heartless bastard as my brother!" yelled Davis.
"Heartless.....bastard....those are harsh words to use.....Davis." said Aiden in shock. "I guess I deserve everything I get."
"From now on Aiden, brother or not, you cannot call me Davis! Only friends of mine can call me that! I am only Daisuke to you! Nothing more than your enemy!" yelled Davis readying himself for battle. Aiden hung his head down and a few tears escaped his eyes.
From above Hayru was laughing inside. Our plan has worked perfectly....now nothing will stop Aiden from fighting the Digi-Destined!!!!
 
A reveal was made, and a battle has begun. Many questions now are left to be answered and will some will be in Chapter Four: Bearer of Black Courage.