Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon: Revelations ❯ Operation Eclipse ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Six
Operation Eclipse
 
 
 
 
 
(Dream Sequence)
 
Darkness is everywhere and cities burn. From the distance an Army of Darkness is marching and killing all those who stand in their way.
Chaos, Panic, and Havoc consume the landscapes of a once beautiful world. Screams of the tormented and the last prayers of the dying go unheard as the lone figure walks down the streets of an abandoned city.
Broken buildings and burned corpses litter the streets and hope seems lost. The one figure is lost and has no one to turn to. In his hands is device which lost its glow after a horrifying battle. In the other is a locket in which has lost its copper shine. On his head is a pair of goggles, both lenses broken and the straps barely hanging on. This is the image of the broken and beaten leader of the Digi-Destined.
"There all....gone." whispers Davis to himself. "Kari.....dead......my only love gone....." He stumbles over some rubble and looks up to his where his hime once stood. "Veemon.......gone.....deleted because of my failure to protect those I love." Davis turns his head and focuses his gaze on the approaching Dark Army. He stands still as humanities last hope. The last of the Digi-Destined.
 
From the back of this large army approaches a man on a floating platform. He floats to the front to see the last obstacle in which stands in his way for total annihilation.
"Daisuke........Motomiya........." says the errie broken voice of a crippled figure. Davis looks up and sees the murderer of millions, the killer of the destined....the killer of two worlds.
"Aiden........." Davis looks at Aiden, the commander of the Dark Army, with fear, loss, and confusion. "Why......Aiden? Why did it have to come to do this?! Why did you have to kill everyone?!" Aiden laughs. He looks different, his left side of his face is covered by a frowning mask, on his back are two wings made of bones. His eyes are red from no sleep, and filled with anger and loathing.
"I am the......apocalypse of......two worlds........and you have brought me grief Daisuke Motomiya." said Aiden stepping off from his platform. "I......hate you all........you all.....make me grieve for the one.......thing in my life..........that brought me hapiness......." Aiden pulls out a demonic looking blade.
"Aiden........you killed Kari......you killed them all!" Davis looks in Aiden's eyes for any sign of humanity, but none came, only thing to come before the end was Aiden's words.
"And I would gladly do it again!" Aiden brought down the sword towards the broken heart of the once courageous Digi-Destined leader.................................
 
(End Davis Dream Sequence)
 
"AHHHH!" yelled Davis suddenly sitting up in bed. His heart was beating fast and sweat poured from his brow. He put his hand to his forehead and felt it was hot. "Another damn dream.....or maybe a prophecy?" He stood form bed and looked back to see Kari was still sleeping soundly. Thankful his scream didn't wake her up, he walked out of his room and into the kitchen and got something to drink. He sighed and sat down waiting for Kari to wake up. He galnced over at the clock and saw the time.
"Damn.......it's only 1:00 am." Davis yawned and out his head down and decided to get more sleep, hopefully not another dream. Unknown to him, Kari was having a dream of terrible event.
 
(Dream Sequence)
 
They sky crackled and was lit like the fourth of July. A major battle was going on in the Digital World. Omnimon, Imperialdramon, Angewomon, Garudamon, Lilymon, all tried to stop Aiden, but nothing could touch him. The Digi-Destined were fighting as hard as they could, but nothing could even get near Aiden with out being pushed back. Kari looked on in horror as one by one, the digimon were defeated and deleted. First was Garudamon, who blocked Sora with her body, only the meet an early end. Sora wallowed in her misery and Kari was going to comfort her when it happened. Aiden struck, a sword through Sora's chest, killing her almost instantly.
"Sora!" yelled Kari.
"Kari watchout!" yelled Tai running over to her, but he was struck down by the invincible Aiden.
"No Tai!" Tears escpaed the sides of her face and she watched as Lilymon and Mimi fell and died at the same time. "No! Why is this happening! Why can't we beat him?! WHy is he killing everyone?!"
"Garuru............ugh!!!!AHHH!" Omnimon was hit and exploded into data and was absorbed into Aiden making the darkness grow.
"Omnimon!" yelled Matt running over, but a sword went through his chest, killing him. All that was left was Davis, Imperialdramon, Ken, Yolei, Shurimon, Angewomon, and herself.
"Davis you have to get out of here!" said Ken. "Take Kari and the others!"
"No Ken! I wont leave you!" yelled Yolei. "ARGH!" She yelled in vain, blood dripped from the corner of her mouth and standing over her was her killer, Aiden, just like he killed everyone else.
"Yolei!" yelled Ken.
"Ken get back here!" yelled Davis. Kari watched as Shurimon and Ken were killed instantly.
"KEN!" yelled Davis. Imperialdramon went flying to fight Aiden, but Davis ordered him not to. "We have to get away!"
"Okay." Imperialdramon picked everyone that was alive up and flew off only to be followed by the Dark Army into the real world.
 
(end Kari dream sequence)
 
Her dream was intense, but it never made it farther than that. She sat up and realized she was still in Davis' bed. She looked to her left and saw he was gone. She got out of the bed and walked out of the bedroom into the living room. She glanced aorund the quiet apartment, until her eyes found a sleepy Davis in the Kitchen.
"Davis?" asked Kari waking him up.
"Uh.......Kari? Whats wrong?"asked Davis slugishly.
"I had a nightmare." said Kari. She began to tell Davis what happened and he believed every word. "So thats were it ends."
"I also had another horrible nightmare." said Davis in response to Kari. "It was just horrible."
"You can tell me Davis." said Kari scooting next to him. He gave a nod and began to tell her the events in his dream.
"So thats that." said Davis sighing, glad to get it off of his chest.
"So I wonder........Are we seeing the future? Or are our minds playing tricks on us?"
"Hopefully its just a trick and nothing else. I would hate for any of those evenst to happen."
"So are we gonna go to school today or the Digital World?" asked Kari intently.
"I will call everyone in the morning, lets go back to bed." said Davis leading Kari back to the bed room. There again the snuggled together and went to sleep.
----------------------------------
 
Pandora......
 
Aiden never slept a wink. He constantly paced the halls of the Pandora. Thinking of ways to "punish" the ones who caused him so much pain. The enviroment was perfect, the castle was dark and cold, just like his heart. He would never feel again, except for his suffering. His body ached, but it was nothing comparable to the one in his now dead heart. He paced the floors and halls again, never thinking of sleep. HIs thoughts were continually on the revenge he seeks. His thoughs ended with the entrance of Hayru.
"Aiden, the master wants to meet with you, follow me and ask no questions." said Hayru. Without any arguement Aiden followed Hayru down some long dark halls and into a twisted passage the went up into the middle of the Pandora. Aiden knew this was the Chamber of Darkness. He was here once before, to heal a beaten Black Agumon, now deceased by those disgusting Digi-Destined.
 
A throne adorned with symbols of darkness sat in the back. Soon a figure appeared in it and spoke to Aiden and Hayru.
"Welcome Dark Destined Aiden." said Dream, the revealed master of the Dark Destined. "I have seen your pain and misery, and I see how you loath those who has digimon. So I offer something to you. A chance for the ultimate revenge." Aiden was intrigued to say the least by this offer.
"What do you have planned?" asked Aiden.
"First you are to be promoted to the Leader of the Dark Destined, and you will replace Hayru." said Dream.
"B....but..........why Dream? Why him?"asked a stuttering Hayru.
"He hasn't failed me! You have failed me numerous times! I believe new leadership is in order!" yelled a pissed Dream. "As I was saying.......First let see........a plan of action."
"If I may...I have a plan."said Aiden.
"Ah, yes what may that be?"asked Dream. Aiden gave a smirk and help out his digivice. A 3-d map appeared, showing the Server Continent. "Allow me, as you know the Digital World is covered in dark energy due the final fight with MaloMyotismon, we can "mine" these energies to create a Dark Digimon Army and simply march on the unsuspecting human world, conquering it all."
"Ah a great plan, but what about the destined?" asked Hayru cross.
"I will send Nicole, Devin, and the Angels of Darkness to fight them, it may cost them their lives, but the weakened destined will not be able to fight against you or me, making them easy prey." Aiden laughed to himself. "You are probably asking your self, how to transport a large army? Well in two days a Lunar Eclipse will happen, and at that precise moment the gates between worlds are open freely, we will thuse use this chance to covertly transport the army, once there will meet in Obadiah Japan. There our army will squash the pathetic destined, and who ever is left, we will gladly finish them." Dream was surprised to hear such a plan come from Aiden, well almost, he did of course blow up File Island without hesitation.
"I'm glad I made the change." siad Dream. "But one question, how to build these mining devices?"
"Simple." said Aiden. "Enslave the entire Digital World, they are so easily pushed over without the destined here to help them."
"Brilliant! Get to work on this plan right away!" said Dream with excitment. "Your both dismissed." Both bowed to the Queen of the Digital Abyss and left the chamber to begin the enslavement of the digital world.
 
Motomiya Residence--Early Afternoon.
 
Tai and the others met over at Davis' house for the day to discuss what to do about Aiden, the Dark Destined, and the Angels of Darkness. Tai and Matt finally broke the news to Kari, Davis, and Ken about the Angels of Darkness being Joe, Cody, and TK. Davis didn't take it too hard, neither did Ken, but Kari did.
"So what are we to do? asked Sora. "I mean, he destroyed an entire island? How are to complete against something like that?!"
"I dont know."said Davis. "Its all my fault."
"How?"asked Matt. "I mean you didn't turn him into what he is."
"IN A WAY I DID MATT!" yelled Davis startling everyone. "My digimon killed Black Wargreymon, causing Aiden to slip farther into darkness! It was my responsibility to get Aiden to our side and I failed!"
"Davis.......it's no ones fault."said Kari grabbing his hand. "Aiden is just lost he needs someone to comfort him."
"The one person that could is now dead."said Mimi. "Sorry......didn't mean to bring that back up." Davis sighed and was about to stomp out of the room when the D-3 began to beep. He pulled it out and he could hear Azulongmon.
 
"You all need to get to the Digital World........Server Continent.....immediately!" said Azulongmon. "Darkness is consuming it all......there.........is.............not............" Then there was only static.
 
"So.......Are we going?" asked Sora.
"Of course......we have an obligation to protect the Digital World and the Real World." said Davis. He ran over to his computer and held out his digivice. "Digi Port Open!" All the destined lined up and went through to the other side.
--------------------------------------------------
 
The Digital World was quite different when the destined arrived.
"What the hell happened here?!" asked Tai looking down from the side of Omnimon.
The Server Continent was completely covered by large drilling machines with legs. The sounds of gears and machines was blod curling, like nails on a chalk board. A machine would walk forward and drill, and out came some black looking stone, it was quickly gathered by some enslaved digimon. The ground looked dead and grey, like the life was drained of it.
"Who would do something like this?"asked Matt.
"Aiden." said Davis as plain as day. "I don't have an idea why, but we are gonna find out! Tai, take Matt, Sora and Mimi wiht you and search south, me, Kari, Yolei, and Ken will go north, if you run into Aiden retreat and contact the others. Meet back here in this spot in two hours."
"Agreed."said everyone in unison. Ta and his ground flew south on Omnimon, while Davis' group flew north on Imperialdramon.
 
After a few minutes of flying, the came over a mountain that led into a forest they had stayed at a couple of weeks ago. As soon as the Mountain was clear, they saw what looked like a huge factory. Large smoke stacks rose from the ground and factory ceiling spewing fire and black smoke. Digimon could be seen walking in, but not coming out. Large drilling machines were still diging and gathering large black rocks. Trees were dead or dying, the scene of this world was heart breaking. More fire spewed from the factory smoke stacks. The factory looked like a monster with its two large windows were fire could be scene, and its one large door with that looked like a mouth, it looked like the factory was eating the digimon, never to return. From deep within they could hear a maniacle laugh, sounded like Aiden.
"Why is he doind this?! What is he doing?!" asked Ken. "His operation made my Control Spires look stupid!" Imperialdramon landed and returned to its respected digimon. Everyone looked caustiously around for some answers, but no digimon could be seen. Davis decided he needed to contact the others.
"Tai, what have you guys seen?"asked Davis.
"We have passed twelve factories so far, but nothing new."said Tai.
"Well, go and search one, we might find some answers to what is going on."
"Will do Davis." Tai voice vanished from the D-3 and Davis looked up at the daunting factory. He turned his head and saw the others were looking at some bright light coming from behind everyone.
"What is that?!" asked Yolei running over to Ken's side. Kari ran over to Davis and they both watched as a figure stepped out of the light.
"It cannot be.........but you died!" said Kari. "You.....look different....."
"I am better than before."said the figure stepping out into the greyish light. "I am Black Wargreymon X." (If you want to know what he looks like, look him up on Google Images. youll find Wargreymon X, samething just black body.)
"Black Wargreymon X?"asked Yolei confused.
"After I died, Azulongmon came to me again and said that if I take the power of the X Antibody I will return more powerful and can help you the destined with the fight against Aiden." Davis stepped up to the new digimon.
"I'm sorry for what happened the other day."Apologized Davis.
"You do not have to apologize."said Black Wargreymon X. "I'm also here to help Aiden, but not to fight against the Digi-Destined, I am hoping to save him from whatever is in control."
"Do you have any idea what is going one here?"asked Kari.
"Yes."said Black Wargreymon X. "When MaloMyotismon was defeated his dark energy was broken apart throughout the Digital World and the Real World. It solidified into black rocks, they are mining his energy to build a army of Black Digimon, using the same concept in which I was created, but I am a real digimon now thanks to the X Antibody. They will just be carbon copies of the real things." Davis looked on in shock, just like his dream, except there wasn't any Black Wargreymon X. Maybe he just doesn't remember Black Wargreymon X being there. They continued to talk until a horn was sounded and all the machines stopped moving. The doors opened and figures could be seen moving.
 
Steam was left off and gears started to creak as the doors painfully opened. Then, in mere seconds, millions of Black Digimon poured out into the field. Following them was a platform, on it was Aiden, Hayru, Nicole, Devin, and the Angels of Darkness. He looked like he was giving commands to Nicole and Devin and the platform seperated and the one piece caring Aiden floated high into the sky, he held his hands to the sky and spoke some words loudly.
"OPEN THE GREAT DARK GATE TO EARTH! OPEN AND LET MY ARMIES ENTER!" The sky itself looked like glass as it shattered and a large dark vortex appeared in the sky. "NOW MY DARK DIGIMON ARMY MARCH FOR CONQUEST OF THE HUMAN WORLD! KILL THEM ALL! DESTROY ALL THAT STAND IN YOUR WAY! LET OPERATION ECLIPSE BEGIN!!!" The entire army yelled out Aidens name and marched to the vortex, followed by Nicole and Devin and the Drilling machines. About that time
Davis' D-3 beeped and he pulled it out to hear a frantic Tai.
"Millions of digimon just came out, black digimon, they all went for some giant vortex, on the other side it looked like Earth!"
"Of course."said Davis. "You must go to Obadiah! Fight against them! Devin and Nicole are leading them! Get Izzy to contact whats left of the Earth Destined and get them to retaliate! We need everyone we can get!"
"Agreed, what about you and the others?"asked Tai.
"We are going to stop Aiden and Hayru right here right now!" said Davis. " I will not, even if he is my brother, destroy our home! I cannot lose anyone I care about! I won't even lose Aiden!"
 
High in the sky was Aiden laughing. "I know you are out there Daisuke Motomiya! If you want to challenge me so bad, then come to Pandora! Fight your way to me! If your live to see the top, I will fight you! I will kill you Daisuke! I will!" Aiden and Hayru suddenly vanished.
"Where's Pandora?"asked Ken.
"Dunno."said Davis thinking hard.
"I know."said Black Wargreymon X. "Follow me." Everyone agreed and followed him to meet Aiden at the Pandora, the Castle of Chaos. Tai and the others travel to the Human World to stop Nicole, Devin, and the Black Digimon Army from destroying the world. A battle is beginning and the end is coming, apocalypse for two worlds.....can they stop it?
 
**Well another chapter done, much darker than the others huh? Well I hope you like it. Heres what to think about until Ch. 7. Will Tai and the others pull through to beat Nicole and Devin? Will Davis and his team beat the challenges at Pandora? Can they stop a darkness that destroys for living? Find out in Chapter Seven: The Castle of Chaos, Pandora.**