Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon: Revelations ❯ The Castle of Chaos, Pandora ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Seven
The Castle of Chaos, Pandora
 
 
 
 
 
A gate in the sky opens and an army marches out followed by two generals. Reports from across the globe tell of large unidentified monsters and machines destroying all that stands. Some even say it is the Apocalypse, and on this day everyone would die.
Armies across the globe, Japan, America, China, Russia, Europe, etc. mobilized and began to retaliate only to be beaten at every turn. The Black Digimon Army was to large, widespread, and powerful for anyone to amount any sort of resistance. Hope already seemed lost as major cities reported falling to these forces.
 
In America, New York wiped from the face of the earth. Chicago now burns day and night. And now the capital, Washington DC has fallen. America is no more.
 
In Europe the entire Island of Great Britian falls in one day and the armies swarm over France, Spain, Germany, and other inland EU Nations.
 
Chinas Beijing and Hong Kong only held out for a couple of hours until the death of a major general and the death of the countrys leaders.
 
Russia's Moscow is now a hole in the ground, and so is the countrys government.
 
Japan actually seemed to do well, they actually pushed back a part of the Black Digimon Army from Tokyo. But that was the last time that hope seemed so close. In fact after that small skirmish, the Black Digimon Army from China joined the ones on Japan and took all of Northern Japan and all of it's remaining Islands. Only cities left where Tokyo and Obadiah, which looked like a war zone. Soon the last of Earth Powers would fall and Aiden's dream of conquest would be realized.
 
But as hope seemed it thinest, a portal opened and Omnimon appeared with other destined he had gathered from the other nations.
"If we win here, we can win anywhere!" yelled Tai and Matt in unison from the top of Omnimon.
"I hope your right about this." said Sora on Garudamon.
"Really, thats one large army.....and only four of us!" said Mimi being obvious at the circumstances. "Hey! Whats that?!" On the ground was Apocalymon, Devin, Nicole, and Chaos Garurumon standing on a floating platform.
"Thinking what Im thinking Tai?"asked Matt.
"Take out the generals take out the morale."said Tai. "Well it works in movies at least."
"So......here we go!" yelled Sora flying down on Garudamons back.
"Oh look Nicole, we have guests."said Devin pointing to the arrival of Omnimon, Garudamon, and Lilymon. "Shall we?"
"Hmm I guess."said Nicole. "Think we can handle Omnimon?"
"Uhhh.....sure I guess." said a nervous Devin. "Get them Apocalymon!"
"Darkness Zone." Omnimon brought his body infront of Garudamon and Lilymon protecting them from the attack.
"Garuru Cannon!"
"Flower Cannon!"
"Garuda Punch!"
"Ahhh!" yelled Apocalymon in pain. "Death Evolution!"
"Garuru Cannon!" Both attacks canceled each other out and through the smoke was Omnnimon and Garudamon ready to attack.
"Uh.....Nicole help would be nice!" yelled Devin.
"Fine, Chaos Garurumon!" commanded Nicole. "Take them down!"
"Yes Nicole." said Chaos Garurumon. "Chaos Tomahawk!" The three missiles launched from his chest and hit Omnimon and Garudamon giving Apocalymon a chance to use his large claws to grab one of them.
"I got Garudamon!" yelled Apocalymon. "I'm gonna enjoy killing you!"
"Not if we have anything to do with it!" yelled Mimi from the back of Lilymon. "Lets do it!"
"Flower.......Cannon!" a supercharged Flower Cannon blasted the claw that was holding Garudamon off and another one.
"She just.......hurt Apocalymon!" siad Devin in disbelief. "I guess its time we take things into our own hands!" Devin pointed to one of the Drilling Machines and floated up to the hatch leading inside. She opened it up and threw some digimon pilots out. "Lets see what this baby can do in Cannon Mode!"
"Uh......idiot." said Nicole. "Chaos Garurumon!" Nicole looked over to see her digimon injured by Omnimon. "Ugh! I guess I must do the same! No one hurts Chaos Garurumon and lives to tell!" She got into another machine and they began to change. From the sides sprowted two large cannons and a third one on top and the legs folded in to make it easier to hold the cannons steady. "Okay......on my mark fire on Omnimon! Ready.........set........aim......FIRE!" Six cannons blasted at Omnimon and hit directly in his left side.
"ARGH!" yelled Omnimon in pain.
"Omnimon are you okay?"asked Tai and Matt.
"Tai!" yelled Sora.
"Matt!" yelled Mimi. "They're preparing to fire again get out of there!"
"Chaos Tomahawk!"
"Darkness Zone!"
"Fire!" The two machines fired along with the two digimon de-evolving them from Omnimon. "Ohh.......we did it!!!" yelled Devin with hapiness. "Uh.......they're still standing!" From the mist was Wargreymon and Metal Garurumon. Still ready to fight.
"Sora...get Tai out of here!" said Wargreymon.
"Mimi, do the same for Matt." said Metal Garurumon.
"Me and Garudamon will stay and help them."said Lilymon. "They need our help to beat these two witches!"
"Okay."said Mimi going over to the unconcious Matt.
"Will do.......please dont die on us."said Sora.
"We wont."said Garudamon. Sora went over and with Mimi's help they moved Tai and Matt away from the battlefield. The one thing the digimon forgot was the Black Digimon swarming around this battle ground, this means the destined will have to fight there way to a safe place.
 
Pandora--Outside
 
Davis, Kari, Ken, Yolei, and there digimon with Black Wargreymon X, arrived outside the daunting Castle of Chaos. The closer they walked to it, the darker the skies became.
"Why call it the Castle of Chaos?" asked Yolei.
"A untold amount of years ago a darkness was fought and defeated here in this very plain. But the malice it generated was too great to destroy, so the warriors sealed it away inside it's own throne room. It was known as Primordial Chaos, the first evil of the universe. And just like Pandora's Box, this is a much larger version of it. Open the seal and open an untold amount of malice unto the world." said Black Wargreymon X pushing open the two large steel doors.
"Do you think Aiden will do such a thing?"asked Kari.
"I hope not." said Davis. "If what Black Wargreymon X says is true, then we must not allow for that to happen. Aiden already salvaged the Dark Energy of MaloMyotismon conqured the Digital World and made his own Black Digimon army that is now conquring our world. All in two days!"
"Well he's your brother."said Yolei.
"Yolei!" said Ken putting his hand over her mouth. "Will you please stop?" Davis ignored her commment and walked on.
"Hey Davis, what will we do against Aiden?"asked ExVeemon. Two larger doors opened into a circular room and in the center was two figures.
"Aiden is not your problem now, I am." said Hayru stepping up along side Cyberdramon.
"Hayru get out of our way!" yelled Black Wargreymon X.
"Ah! Your back!" said Hayru surprised. "I see.....you've joined them. Aiden will be horribly dissapointed in you. Get them Cyberdramon!"
"Cyber Nail!"
"V-Laser!" Two attacks collided and ExVeemon began the battle against Cyberdramon and soon was joined by Angemon, Halseymon, and Stingmon. Black Wargreymon X stepped back and watched the fight. He was waiting until he was needed. Cyberdramon was actually able to hold out against three digimon and not even get worn out.
"Ken I think it's time!" yelled Davis over the battle noises.
"Your right." answered Ken. "Stingmon!"
"ExVeemon!"
"ExVeemon/Stingmon DNA digivolve to.......Paildramon!" The new digimon appeared and was ready to fight. "Desperado Blaster!"
"Erase Claw!" the attack was succesfully blocked by Cyberdramon's attack.
"Celestial Arrow!" Angewomon's attack hit the distracted Cyberdramon and he hit the adjacent wall.
"Cyberdramon!" yelled Hayru. "No one does that to Cyberdramon and lives!" Hayru holds out his digivice and it begins to glow. From the rubbled of the wall stands a Monodramon.
"Monodramon biomerge.......Justimon!" Hayru and Monodramon combined to form this new force. "Trinity Arm!"
"AHHH!" yelled Angewomon in pain.
"Angewomon!" Paildramon ran over and caught her before she hit the ground. "Are you okay?"
"I am now." siad Angewomon looking at Paildramon. "Go and get him!" Paildramon sat her down so she could recover and he gave Justimon a glare of death.
"No more!" yelled Paildramon. "Paildramon digivolve to........Imperialdramon Dragon Mode."
"Yeah get him!" yelled Yolei. "Help them Halseymon!"
"Can do..........argh!" Halseymon was injured running to help Imperialdramon. "Nevermind....." Davis looked on into the battle with anger. Why doesn't he just see he's causing everyone so much pain.......he causes his own digimon pain......this is all wrong!
"Black Wargreymon X you have to help them."said Davis with a fire of absolution burning in his eyes. "You have to......it will help us get to and save Aiden." Black Wargreymon X nodded his head yes and walked onto the battlefield.
"Hayru..........your battle ends here!" Black Wargreymon X held his hands up and a blue ball of energy began to form.
 
Obadiah.....
 
"HAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Devin as she blasted away at Garudamon and Lilymon. "This is just great! Would you look at that!"
"Ugh.......we have to stop them......." said Wargreymon pushing Apaocalymon's claw off. "For both of our worlds are counting on us! Terra Force!"
"Darkness Zone!" Both attacks collided and through the smoke was Chaos Garurumon.
"Giga........Destruction!" His all ordinance attack went off destroying everything in it's path. Luckily it missed the destined and the digimon. "I missed?!"
"Giga Missile!" Metal Garurumons attack hit Chaos Garurumon throwing him into Nicole's machine. On the other side of the battle field, Mimi and Sora were having trouble getting through to a safe place, if there was even one.
"AHH!" yelled Mimi ducking under a stray attack. "Sora......what are we gonna do?!"
"We have to keep trying!" said Sora. "Matt and Tai are depending on us." Sora ran a bit and stopped and realized was standing infront of a Black Tyranomon. "Uh....uh-oh."
"Excalibur!" an energy sword pierced Black Tyranomon breaking it up into data.
"Magna Angemon?" Sora and Mimi said in unison. "But we.......uh......"
"The spell broke off about an hour ago. We've been looking all over for you guys." said TK stepping into dim light. "Magna Angemon, do your stuff."
"Gate of Destiny." The gate opened and sucked up every last Black Digimon in the area. "There TK what next?"
"Go and help the others." said TK."We will be right behind."
"Wow.....reinforcements."said Mimi. "Oh....Matt and Tai are waking up.....wakey wakey....sleepy head...."
"Uh....I feel like I have been hit by a tru.....TK?" Matt stood in shock. "Brother?!"
"Yeah I'm alive an well....oof....can't breathe....." TK struggled to get out of Matts bear hug.
"Tai....are you okay?!" asked Sora.
"Yes......man that hurt. so how are we faring?"asked Tai stumbling to his feet. Everyone looked at the battlefield and saw they were actually winning. "Lets go!" Tai grabbed Sora's hand and Matt grabbed Mimi's and TK followed them down into the battlefield.
"Oh look!" said Nicole. "The cowards return!"
"Ugh...." Devin's machine sputtered and stopped moving. "Yeah.....uh.....cowards." I am really feeling the coward thing right now....Aiden sent us on a suicide run! Not a conquest! "Uh....Nicole....lets retreat!"
"Love to! But the portal is closed until dawn!" yelled Nicole launching an attack from the machines cannon. "AH! Out of ammo!" She looks out her window to see Wargreymon and Metal Garurumon coming after her.
"Terra Force!"
"Garuru Tamahawk!" Nicole looked on inn horror as both attacks slammed into the side of her machine causing it to implode.
"Eject button....wheres the eject button!" Nicole looked around frantically for the button but couldn't find one. "I DON'T WANNA DIE!.....uh?" She looked up and saw two claws rip through the top, it was Wargreymon.
"Gimme your hand!" yelled Wargreymon.
"Why? Your my enemy!"
"Even my enemies deserve to live!" yelled Wargreymon. Nicole was confused. Why would they help me after what I have done?.
"OK." Nicole reached up and grabbed onto Wargreymon and they flew out of harms way when it exploded. She looked around and saw an unconcious Black Garurumon, Devin, and DemiDevimon. She began to cry realizing what they had done. And her life was sparred. "Why?"
"Why what?"asked Wargreymon.
"After all that we did you still saved my life...why? I am a Dark Destined." said Nicole. Aiden's gonna kill me and Devin....literally." Tai and Matt came up to her and held out there hands.
"Your a destined like us."said Tai.
"No matter what you used to stand for, your one of us." said Matt.
"But.....would have I done the same?" Nicole looked at Black Garurumon. "For my digimon I would have given up this life he had asked me to......if we hadn't of agreed all those years ago."
"What did you agree to?"asked Sora.
"Me, Hayru, and Devin became Digi-Destined around the same time you guys did."said Nicole. "We heard about you guys defeating Devimon and Etemon so we went looking for your team. But we faced our own enemies. And we lost in our first battle against an entity known as Primordial Chaos. He promised if we joined him and became his Dark Destined we would become powerful and unstopable. We did for a while. One day Primordial Chaos vanished and you guys defeated Piedmon." Nicole sighed. "Our digimon were corrupted by the darkness in our hearts. Well....except for Cyberdramon. We eventually heard about a new Digi-Destined and decided we would train until the day we met them. We never did because of MaloMyotismon and the Digimon Emperor. Soon after MaloMyotismon's defeat, we found Aiden and Black Wargreymon. We also had a new 'master' her name is Dream. She said in time we will face the destined of both times. And our wish came true, but at a cost."
"This battle."said Mimi. "It was the price you had to pay."
"Not only that."said Devin. She had woken up during Nicole's story. "We had to give Dream our entire life. If we betrayed her she would destroy our soul and we would die. Thats one reason we never let Aiden go. She even did the same to all of our digimon."
"Thats horrible."said Lilymon.
"No one deserves to pay that price."said Garudamon.
"We have one question for you."said Devin picking up DemiDevimon.
"Can you forgive our actions?"asked Nicole rubbing the top of Black Garurumon's head. "Can you forgive us? The Dark Destined?" Everyone was quiet for a moment until TK spoke up.
"Yes."said TK. "I know that you did turn me Joe and Cody against everyone, but you were doing these things to protect each other. I know I can forgive you."
"I can to." said Metal Garurumon.
"We all can."said Tai. "I think that say's it for everyone."
"Thank-you for saving our lives and for forgiving us." said Nicole and Devin in unison.
"Uh what about Cody and Joe?"asked Sora.
"Oh, sorry, they are actually in Germany, we appeared over in that area when the control wore off. I flew here on Magna Angemon while they stayed back fought with the remaining Digi-Destined. They said they would help when they got the chance." explained TK.
"Would you guys like to help your friends?"asked Nicole. "At Pandora?"
"Yes, but the portal is closed." said Tai.
"Ah, only until dawn and it should be right about....now." when Nicole finished a ray of light broke over the horizon breaking up the darkness and the storms. "Okay here we go!" Devin and Nicole held out their hands and formed a large portal near Pandora. "Hurry! We can't hold it open for ever!" Everyone ran inside followed by Nicole and Devin.
 
Pandora.....
 
The blue ball continued to grow larger while Paildramon, Angewomon and Halseymon fought Justimon/Hayru.
"How are you gonna beat me?!" asked Justimon/Hayru. "Justice Kick!"
"Positron Laser." Imperialdramon's attack injured Justimons leg causing him to miss his target and hit a wall. "Black Wargreymon X, use it now!"
"POSEIDON DESTROYER!" The blue ball of energy went flying towards Justimon. They quickly seperated and without time to spare Cyberdramon took the full blow protecting Hayru.
"Cyberdramon!" Hayru ran over and helped he up. "That was close....." Hayru looked up to see Imperialdramon, Angewomon, Halseymon, and Black Wargreymon X slowly closing in. "Sorry bud I guess I failed."
"No...."said Cyberdramon weakly. "You never failed....doing this is not in your heart....."
"Your right Cyberdramon." said Hayru. "I GIVE! I know when I've been beaten, just don't hurt Cyberdramon anymore! Fight me if you must!" Everyone stopped, not because of Hayru giving up, but because of who was floating behind them.
"YOU FOOL!" yelled Aiden. "YOU GIVE UP SO EASILY!" Aiden held out his hand and formed a ball of energy in it. "FAILURE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!" The energy ball was launched form his hand, but intercepted by Imperialdramon. "SO THE ONE WHO CAUSED ME PAIN INTERFERES AGAIN?!"
"Hayru....get Cyberdramon out of here." said Davis. "We will talk about you being a Dark Destined later."
"Thank-you."said Hayru. "Come...on Cyberdramon." Hayru walked out while helping Cyberdramon. Davis watched as he walked out of the building. He the turned his gaze onto Aiden.
"Now Aiden it's just you and me!" yelled Davis.
"Daisuke.....Motomiya...." Aiden gave a weak smile. "Come and meet me at the top! There the final battle will take place!" Aiden laughed and vanished with out even noticing Black Wargreymon X. Davis took in a deep breath.
"Kari listen to me leave here and go find Tai."said Davis. "I might need everyone's help for this. Yolei go with her to. Ken, if you wish to go I won't blame you."
"No, I ll stay and fight." said Ken. Yolei ran up to Ken and gave him a kiss. "What was that for?!"
"You know....just in case....don't die on me."said Yolei running out of the main chamber. Kari ran up to Davis and gave him a kiss to.
"Davis.....I love you." said Kari giving him a longer kiss. "I will be waiting for you." Kari turned away and a few tears escaped the corner of her eyes. She looked over at Angewomon whom was saying goodbye to Imperialdramon, more over to ExVeemon more likely. Kari ran out followed by Angewomon.
"I love you too Kari." said Davis turning towards a set of stairs. "So....the final battle awaits...." Davis walked forward followed by Imperialdramon, Ken, and then Black Wargreymon X.
 
**WHOA. Finally finished....this one took to long to write. to many fight scenes. Anyways read and review. What will the final battle be like? WHo will win? FInd out in Ch8 Deathmatch with Aiden.**