Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon: Revelations ❯ Fallen ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Digimon: Revelations
By: Death Emperor Daeron
 
 
DISCLAIMER: Digimon is owned by Toei. Any use of the authors character, places, or ideas, must be confirmed by me the author.
--The characters from the Argentinian Destined belong to Person Ohnlyne and I have full permission to use them in this chapter (Go and check her story out, it is awesome!)
--Since the character from Argentina speak spanish and Aiden and Ken can only understand them. So when the Argentenian Destined speak it will be typed like this. Ok, now for the story!
 
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
 
 
FALLEN
 
 
 
DIGITAL ABYSS--
 
Prophecy had returned from his mission in finding the Gem of Millennium. The information was false and now he had something else on his mind. During his search for his own soul and working for Dream, he found something, a love for someone. She of course was out of his reach, he had fallen for a certain ditzy girl named Jun Motomiya. His thoughts were always on her, even during battle. Some how he wanted Jun, and he would.
 
"So the information was false?" asked Dream entering the chamber disturbing Prophecy's thoughts.
 
"Yes my queen." answered Prophecy, his voice seemed stressed and uneasy with Dream's sudden appearance. At that time Daemon appeared to report to Prophecy.
 
"Prophecy, I know of the true location of the gem." reported Daemon. "It is located in San Isidro, Buenos Aires, Argentina at a construction site, apparently the goverment was tearing down an old building to replace it with some goverment offices, and during construction of the new offices, the concrete floor collapsed revealing the hidden gem." Dream let out a stiffled laugh and smirked.
 
"Looks like you have some work to do Prophecy." said Dream. "Do remember my advice and follow my orders!" Dream turned and left the chamber. Prophecy sighed when she left the room.
 
"Soon Daemon...soon I will have what I seek." said Prophecy.
 
"What do you mean?" asked the demon digimon. Prophecy smiled at Daemon.
 
"I have a love, this will allow me to gain my humanity, this love is the key to my soul." answered Prophecy. "Now to complete my mission, and maybe Jun will come! HAHAHA!" Prophecy laughed and vanished along with Daemon.
 
^^^^^^^^^
 
(Dream Sequence)
 
Aiden's eyes opened and he saw a large stone chamber. Empty and cold.
 
"Black! Were are you?" asked Aiden looking for Black Agumon X. Aiden stood up and ran around looking for his digimon partner and a way out. Aiden began to panic, no way out of this trap, a tomb. As Aiden began to give up hope, a shiver was sent up his spine as a distorted voice boomed and shook the stone chamber.
 
"DARKNESS....RETURNS....NEVER LEAVING YOU..." the voice suddenly quieted down.
 
"Who's there?" asked Aiden.
 
"I...AM YOU.....AND YOU....ARE ME......" the voice once again shook the chamber and scared Aiden. Aiden thought for a moment, he couldn't place his finger on it, but he some how knew what this voice was talking about, and then suddenly the answer hit him.
 
"NO! IT CAN'T BE YOU!" yelled Aiden. "YOUR DEAD! DESTROYED ALONG WITH PRIMORDIAL CHAOS!" The voice bellowed and laughed as a black orb appeared in the chamber. It slowly grew bigger and then cracked open revealing the person inside.
 
"IT IS I....DEVIL AIDEN...." the grotesque image of Devil Aiden was there, in the flesh. His terrifying mask, the bone wings, the black clothes, and the long demonic sword. "I....CANNOT DIE...UNLESS....YOU DIE..."
 
"What do you want?!" asked a terrified Aiden.
 
"THE GEM....IS IN....ARGENTINA...." Devil Aiden answered with a smile forming on the only revealed part of the demons face.
 
"You mean...your helping us?" asked Aiden. The demon shook his head yes and then no. "What, your not making sense!" Before Aiden could ask anymore questions the visions became blurred and Aiden woke up in his bed breathing hard. Aiden wiped the sweat away from his brow and got up from his bed. He looked around and saw Black Agumon X was still alseep. Aiden looked at the clock and saw it 7 a.m. and decided to go and check the news and wait for the others to wake up and tell them of his discovery.
 
Aiden opened his door and saw Jun walk from one side of the hall to the bathroom. She looked horrible in the mornings and this made Aide laugh. Jun heard Aiden laughing and looked out into the hall, she had a green face mask on and still had the cooling eye pad on her eyes. Aiden looked down at the hall and saw Jun's face.
 
"AHHHH! MONSTER!!!!" Aiden was trying to be serious and was trying not to laugh. ABout that time Davis came running out from his room and saw Jun's face and screams. Aiden couldn't hold it in any longer, seeing the morning side of Jun and then seeing Davis scream was too much. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Aiden fell on the floor on his back and began laughing really hard. Jun got mad and slammed the bathroom door shut and Davis sighed going back into his room. "Hey...were did everyone go?" Aiden got up from the ground and walked in the living room, he sat down on the couch and turned on the TV to the news channel, at first nothing caught his eye, then there was mention of large gem. "Davis! You have to come see this!" Davis again ran from his room, this time he was accompanied by a yawning Veemon and Black Agumon X.
 
"What?" asked an irratated Davis.
 
"A gem...." said Aiden pointing at the TV.
 
-----------Accourding to reports from the Russian government a large gem has been discovered in Siberia in one of the ancient ruins. As of now the use of the gem has not been uncovered, but scientists and other specialists have been sent to help the Russian government in this operation. More on this will come as the information comes in, in other news......---------- The newscast was over and went straight into some unimportant political debates.
 
"In Russia?" asked Aiden to himself. He was confused, his alter ego told him a gem was in Argentina, maybe two have been found at the same time? This means it is going to be harder to protect both. "Davis, we have a problem..."
 
"What?" asked Davis. Aiden told him of the dream he had, but didn't mention Devil Aiden, and that there are two gems revealed, and they need to act fast. "So if this is right, we are in trouble." Davis picked up a near by phone and called up Tai, Davis told Tai everything and the both of them quickly came up with a plan. They would split up.
 
Davis's Group is going to Argentina:
Aiden/Black Agumon X
Kari/Gatomon
Ken/Wormon
Yolei/Hawkmon
Cody/Armadillomon
TK/Patamon
Devin/DemiDevimon
 
Tai's group would go to Russia:
Matt/Gabumon
Sora/Biyomon
Joe/Gomamon
Mimi/Palmon
Hayru/Monodramon
Nicole/Black Gabumon
 
The two groups prepared to get ready, a battle in two different parts of the world. This would be a deffinate test of the destined's unity and loyalty to each other.
 
The next day two groups said goodbyes and they seperated in hopes of stopping the Devil Children before they destroy the gems.
 
^^^^^^^^^^
 
San Isidor----
 
Two young heroes sneak about the night, weaving in between the barriers around the construction site, a large firery digimon leaped over a barricade lifting it up so the two humans could move in closer.
 
Soon the two humans, accompanied by their digimon, entered the area were the gem was located.
 
"You think it is somehow connected to the Digital World?" asked the young girl.
 
"I don't know Julia." said the young boy. "But that would make sense if it was." The young girl named Julia looked over the gem, her reflection was made in the surface.
 
"David..." Julia turned to look at David, but her eyes suddenly widened with fear.
 
"Yes Julia?" David saw the change Julia's eyes. He turned around and was also stunned by what he saw. "Who the hell are you?" Meramon, David's digimon got into a fighting stance upon hearing David's yelling. In the sky behind Juliaand David was a digimon and a human, both floating in the air.
 
"Who the hell I am indeed." said the human. "I am Prophecy, member of the Devil Children and you two must be the Argentenian Digi Destined? Oh and trust me I can understand everything you say." Prophecy looked over at Daemon and nodded. "So your David correct? I have heard of you, you defeated IceDevimon and his men. I must congradulate you on that achievement, but I must say, I was expecting more for someone known as the Digi-Destroyer." Prophecy began to laugh.
 
"David, this man is not human or digimon, I can't tell what he is." said Meramon. "But that is Daemon, something we should be worried about." Meramon pointed over to the demon digimon. Julia looked over at Piyomon (A/N: I am using the japanese name for Julia's digimon just because Persona used it as well, only for this chapter) and Piyomon began to glow.
 
"Piyomon digivolve to.......Sabirdramon!" The new large black bird appeared in the skies ready for battle. "Mach Shadow." Flying at high speeds caused Prophecy to cover his ears in pain, and the same for Daemon.
 
"Nice trick for a champion level digimon!" yelled Daemon. "EVIL INFERNO!" Flames suddenly burst from Daemon and consumed Sabirdramon sending her into the ground.
 
"Sabirdramon!" yelled Julia running over to her fallen partner.
 
"Julia! Get back here!" yelled David trying to stop Julia. Meramon went head to head against Daemon, surprisingly Meramon was holding his own against the demon mega level digimon.
 
"I wouldn't worry about her, child." said Prophecy landing on the ground. He took several steps forward and then stopped feeling pain in his face. David took the liberty and punched Prophecy four more times, sending him to his knees. "I must say, for a human, your strong...BUT I AM STRONGER!" Prophecy jumped to his feet and ran quickly at David catching him off guard, and grabbed David by the beck slamming him into the gems side. "NOW! STUPID CHILD! YOU...WILL DIE!" His grip tightened around David's neck causing David to scream out in pain as best he could. Julia turned to hear the muffled cry of David, and anger boiled with in her, she got to her feet, and since she played sports, ran quickly and punched Prophecy with all the rage she had. Prophecy grunted and used his free hand and grabbed Julia. "Fine you two will die together! It is almost as you....two....love..." Prophecy's mind suddenly shot to Jun and he let go of David and Julia, both falling gasping for air. Prophecy turned towards Daemon who had Meramon pinned down ready to kill. "Let him go Daemon, we will return destined of Argentina, and I wont let you live." To David and Julia's surprise the man named Prophecy vanished along with Daemon. What David and Julia didn't know, was that they just bought the world and extra day of life by stopping Prophecy, but it is only temporarily.
 
^^^^^^^^^^
 
One day passed since the departure from Japan and in the skies above Argentina, Imperialdramon begins to land in some woods.
 
"JUN! Why did you have to come again?" asked Davis.
 
"Because I know spanish and I can translate." said Jun in explination.
 
"Ken knows spanish!" yelled Davis.
 
"All the better to have two." said Aiden giving Jun support. "Don't worry Davis, nothing will harm our sister, I mean who would want to?" Aiden cracked a smile and then felt a sharp pain in the back of his head after Jun smacked him. "Ow...."
 
"Davis!" yelled Kari. "I can see the contruction site from AHHH!!" Kari yelled as a Meramon appeared before her. Two humans ran up towards Kari to calm her down. The destined from Japan ran over and realized that they have finaly met the destined from Argentina.
 
"HELLO!" waved Davis like an idiot. Jun and Ken walked over to the two other destined and began speaking to them in spanish.
 
"Davis, this is David and Julia!" yelled Ken.
 
"And they say that they know why we are here! The gem, they will take us to it." said Jun. She turned and thanked them in spanish, soon they were on there way, they reached the construction site and saw the gem.
 
"Here it is" said Julia pointing to the gem. Her digimon Piyomon, flew to the top of it and then around it.
 
"I don't know how it got here, but it was just here." said David trying to make sense of the mysterious gem. Jun turned to David and Julia and told them everything she knew about why these people called the Devil Children were after the gems of earth. She and Ken continued the translations as each side discussed on how to hanlde this situation.
 
What they didn't know was that Prophecy and Daemon were watching every movement the destined made.
 
"So she is here..."said Prophecy seeing that Jun was with them as well. "I think it is time for my move..." Daemon and Prophecy vanished.
 
Jun and Ken finally setting up the agreements and plans. At the end they all decided to stay here throughout the night just in case of an attack by the Devil Children.
 
"So...I guess this it for now." said Davis towards Kari taking a seat next to her.
 
"FLAME INFERNO!" Flames engulfed the area around the gem quickly causing everyone to jump to their feet. Daemon came flying through the flames and began his part of the plan in distracting the destineds digimon.
 
"DAVIS! AIDEN!" yelled Jun. Davis and Aiden turned to see Prophecy holding Jun in his arms.
 
"Jun!" yelled Davis. "Let her go Prophecy!"
 
"No, she is mine!" Prophecy turned and ran away from the flaming battlefield.
 
"Davis! Me and you will go and get her." said Aiden leaping over some of the flames. Davis ran after Aiden and Prophecy. Everyone stayed behind and began battling the demon digimon they has fought before during their first adventures. David and Julia teamed up and attacked Daemon from behind, of course Daemon wasn't even hurt by their attacks. All of the other destined digivolved their digimon to the highest levels and joined on in the battle.
 
Outside the battle was Prophecy in an alley. He had stopped and put Jun down.
 
"I am sorry." said Prophecy. Jun looked at her brothers enemy with confusion. She saw pain in his eyes, she also saw something she wasnt expecting, she saw caring and love.
 
"Sorry...for what?" asked Jun. "Your one of the Devil Children aren't you?"
 
"Yes, and thats why I am sorry." said Prophecy. "I felt so hollow and empty inside, then I saw you, your beauty and personality captivated me...I felt like a had a soul..." Jun looked deep into the enemies eyes and she saw no evil, and that surprised her. "I fell for you....my enemies brother...I wish that the situation could have been different, if I weren't this monster, maybe..."
Prophecy felt a sharp pain in his stomache, he looked down and saw a fist buried deep. He stumbled back and Jun was pulled away from Prophecy by Aiden. As they ran away Jun looked back and saw his pain again.
 
"Prophecy...." Jun, Davis, and Aiden vanished around the corner. "Davis...DAVIS STOP!" She tugged on Davis and they all came to an abrubt halt.
 
"What Jun?!" asked an angered Davis.
 
"Prophecy isnt evil like you think he is!" yelled Jun back. "He said he loves me and he wants to gain his humanity! Can't we do something to help him?!" Jun began to cry and she fell to her knees. Davis felt sorry for her, and was confused by what she meant about Prophecy. He then kneels towards Jun making eye contact.
 
"I think I have an idea..." said Davis. "Come, Prophecy will arrive shortly." Davis, Aiden, and Jun ran for the battlfield with Daemon. When they arrived they saw half the team already out. Only ones left standing was the Argentinian Destined, David and Julia.
 
"Julia, get away from here it is too dangerous!" yelled David in concern
 
"David, you should know by now I am not leaving your side and together we will destroy Daemon and Prophecy!" Julia takes a look at Sabirdramon and gives a nod and she flies into combat with the demon digimon, soon Sabirdramon is followed by Meramon, ExVeemon, Black Wargreymon X, and Angewomon.
 
"ENOUGH!" boomed Prophecy's voice from the skies. The concious destined and digimon jerked their heads towards the sky. "Jun......IF I CANNOT BE HAPPY THEN I WILL DESTORY THE GEM AND THIS PLANET!" He nods to Daemon to destroy the Gem.
 
"Prophecy wait!" yelled Davis. "If....you truley love my sister....you would not destory her world...would you?" Prophecy hesistated for a moment. His eyes looked hurt, his eyes filled with tears and he touched them.
 
"Daemon....stop..." commanded Prophecy. "Your right...I cannot....I just want to....live..." Daemon backed down and joined Prophecy by his side. "Is it possible..." Jun smiles for a moment and the suddenly turns to a frown, as everyone also frowns from what they see.
 
"YOU DAMNED FOOL!" yelled Dream. "YOU DON'T DESVERE TO LIVE!" she then turned her gaze on Jun. "But I will give you another chance after I handle this problem!" A low growl came from behind Dream and a portal appeared. Obliviomon moved from the portal into the open. "KILL HER!"
 
"EYE...OF THE....DEMON..." Obliviomon shot his demonic attack towards Jun.
 
"Daemon stop it!" yelled Prophecy. Daemon obeyed and jumped to protect Jun, he took the full blast of the attack.
 
"AHH!" yelled Daemon in pain as his body suddenly broke into data and then absorbed by Obliviomon. Prophecy looked in shock his partner was vaporized by Obliviomon. Dream's laughter filled the battlefield.
 
"KILL...KILL....KILL!!!!" yelled Dream. "KILL THE GIRL!" Obliviomon moved forward and the remaining digimon jumped forward to protect Jun and the destined. Obliviomon ignored the attacks of the digimon, he simply swatted them away with his tentacles. Soon Obliviomon was infront of his desired target. Dream's laugh filled everyone's ears, and without hesitation Obliviomon launched his barbed tentacles at Jun. There was a scream of pain, but not one from Jun, one from Prophecy, for everyones amazement, he took the attack for Jun.
 
Jun opened her eyes to see the bloody body of Prophecy infront of her. The tentacles were pulled out of his body. Dream on the other hand was not suprised.
 
"Fool..." said Dream as Obliviomon floated to her side. Prophecy collapsed and Jun caught him in her arms, and some tears broke from the corners of her eyes. Tears for love that could have been, but never happened.
 
"Jun..." Prophecy's voice was gargled and yet still held some since of pride and joy. "I felt...love...and I felt...what it was like...to live...fully, even if it...was only...for a few moments." The warm tears from Jun fell from her face and hit Prophecy's cheeks. "I...will...always love...you Jun..." Jun broke into a wail and burried her face into his chest. With his vanishing strength he brought his hand to the back of Jun's hair and stroked it for a moment. "I will always...be with...you..." Jun felt his hand stop moving and his breathing stopped and then as if in an instant his body was gone.
 
"How....sad." said Julia watching the death of Prophecy. She slowly moved closer to David and grabbed his hand. He looked over at Julia and saw the pain in her eyes. He turned around and have Julia a comforting hug as Jun cried in the background. While everyone was distracted by Jun's sudden tragedy the gem exploded and brought everyone back into reality.
 
"Another death brings me closer to victory." said Dream in a sadistic tone. "Until we meet again..." Dream looks around and she catches Davis giving her a gaze of doom. She smiled. "I'll keep my eye on you Davis." with that Dream and Obliviomon were gone. The next few hours were spent recovering and calming down a broken hearted Jun.
 
Soon the Japan destined said their goodbyes to the Argentenian destined, surely they would not be forgotten for their assistance with the fight against the Devil Children. After a long ride back to Odaiba they hoped for good news from Tai's team, but to their horror Tai and his team lost against Misfortune and one destined died in the fight and it was Joe. Tragedy seems to be common for the destined lately.
 
^^^^^^^^^
 
Aiden's Dream Sequence
 
Aiden woke up in the stone chamber again and was face to face with his Devil form.
 
"What do you want Devil?" asked Aiden.
 
"So many tragedies....what more may come...?" asked Devil Aiden in a mocking tone.
 
"Let me guess, release you and we can take care of Dream?" asked Aiden knowing his Devil half to well. "Well I think not, we can handle them..."
 
"Of course...fighting them over and over...just each one of you...will drop one by one until...your the only one left...alone again you will be..." Devil Aiden smiled and this made Aiden shake with fear.
 
"SHUT UP!" yelled Aiden. "I AM TIRED OF YOU! DAMN YOU! LEAVE ME BE!"
 
--end sequence--
 
In Aiden's room he was thrashing about widely in his bed, this had caused Davis, Veemon, Black Agumon X, and Jun to wake up. The came in seeing Aiden and were about to wake him when he suddenly stopped.
 
"Another bad dream..." said Davis.
 
"No its not a dream..." said Black Agumon X. "Remember Devil Aiden? He haunts the mind of your brother now, waiting to be realeased into the world again..."
 
"Why hasn't he told any of us?" asked Jun. Black Agumon X shrugged. Veemon looked at Aiden as he flipped over in his bed.
 
"Maybe he doesn't want us to worry?" asked Veemon. Everyone shrugged, Black Agumon X went back to his spot on Aiden's bed and went back to sleep as Davis and the others closed the door to go back to bed.
 
"Don't hide your troubles from us Aiden." said Black Agumon X. "We can help......"
 
 
 
 
A/N: THIS IS A REALLY LONG CHAPTER!!!!!!!! Sorry for the long time to update :p But I had some "home" troubles and school troubles. And of course the all so common writers block. Well I hope you read and review and of course enjoy!!!
 
Next Installment....Chapter Fifthteen: Gem of Creation or Destruction?
------The final gem has been discovered and now the final showdown to save earth is about to begin, and how will the others help Aiden with his problem?-----