Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Having Fun, Being Close ❯ Having Fun, Being Close ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Digimon is copyrighted by Akiyoshi Hongo and is produced by Toei Animation, Bandai, and Disney. The plot is all I own, and no profit is being distributed in any way through this story.
 
Author's Note: This is my first full-length lemon. It borrows the setting of Davis's and Mimi's home from “Shopping in Midtown,” but is a separate story. In addition, I've been wanting to write a fic that describes sex physically and mentally, meanwhile straying from using the common vulgar terminology during sex scenes, also. Not that these terms are bad, but they can be a little uncomfortable to read, and sometimes lack the impact that sex scenes carry than scenes that don't have the common vulgar slang.
 
Also, while I like reading lemon stories or scenes that deal with a character's emotions, sometimes they're just emotional and don't deal with the physicality of sex. Eventually, they become where I see absolutely no connection of the descriptive thoughts with sex at all. Instead, it feels like a generic scene, but with the word “lemon” or an “MA” rating attached to implicate it. This fic is written as a bridge and balance to how I feel how lemon scenes and stories can be fully capitalized.
 
Warnings: Oral sex and vaginal intercourse.
 
Having Fun, Being Close
Nine o'clock.
Just in time for both Davis and Mimi to return to their Inwood home.
“Finally, we're home,” sighed Davis and wiped his forehead with his wrist. “The MTA needs to have some bus route that goes here.”
“Seriously,” said Mimi and sat down on the recliner in the living room. “Taking the trains to Coney Island alone is tiring.”
“Me, too,” agreed Davis. “I'll get some water.”
“Give me some seltzer, please,” Mimi said back.
“Just a minute!” the male Motomiya replied and walked into the small kitchen behind a wall adjacent to the front door.
Mimi closed her eyes, allowing her muscles to relax. So much walking down at Coney Island, so little time. Talk about future heel calluses!
I wish I brought my lotion.
Eyes concentrated on her arms, her white shirt sticking into the skin on her shoulders—
“Seltzer?”
Mimi opened her eyes and saw seltzer in a tall double-glass before her.
“Thanks, love.” The DigiDestined of Sincerity carefully grabbed it and began gulping down the carbonated water. “Ah, much better.”
“So how did you like the trip?” Davis sat down beside her.
“Loved it,” Mimi replied and yawned, “but I'm tired.”
“Me, too,” said Davis and sipped; he smiled, “but we still had the strength to kiss.”
Mimi slapped her sandy hand on her forehead.
“Kissing, I'm fine… But why did you have to kiss my neck on the train?”
“Why not?” laughed Davis and shrugged. “I like the spotlight. Besides, no one was around.”
“Except that MTA guard,” grumbled Mimi.
“Hey, don't worry about it,” said Davis. “He didn't care.”
Mimi pouted sadly.
“Aw, Mimi, don't be sad,” said Davis and bent down. “We had a good time today exploring Brooklyn, so cheer up.”
He put a hand on her chin and guided her glum face towards his giddy one. Leaning his head out, he kissed her on the soft nose.
Mimi's frown reversed into a smile.
“Okay, I will,” she said. “But let's be careful where we kiss, okay?”
“All right,” he said and grinned mischievously. “Next time, we'll make out on the beach when we return.”
Mimi swatted him lightly upside his head. “DAVIS!”
“Okay, okay, I promise,” he laughed and stood up. “I'll take a shower.”
He walked down the hall and disappeared.
After she heard the door shut, the young female adult sighed and plopped her head on the back of the recliner. Coney Island was fun, but traveling there was a major hassle. First, the “A” train to Jay Street-Borough Hall and then the “F” local to Stillwell. And that included a long walk to the Boardwalk and finding a nice spot on the beach.
She wished she lived somewhere closer, like Midwood… That neighborhood was nice and calm, and the tiny houses that sat in rows looked intimate, like the ones on Quentin Road near the Kings Highway subway station. Or Manhattan Beach and its luxurious paradise, as the beach and Sheepshead Bay were of walking distance.
But the Brooklyn-and-Manhattan Three isn't.
Never mattered. It was a small price to pay.
Or Co-Op City and its nice affordable apartments—
Okay, forget about that.
Standing up, she walked into the bedroom and turned on the light. There, she faced a mirror and examined her whole body, especially the bare parts - the neck, arms, face, and legs. Throughout, it was all covered with sand and sunscreen, and the combo made her feel a little itchy. The DigiDestined wanted to scratch the most uncomfortable spots, but she could not bear seeing any pink or red marks that would cover parts of her skin.
If only I was in the shower.
Unfortunately, she would have to wait, but hopefully, Mimi would get inside next soon
So she walked down the hall and knocked on the bathroom door.
“Davis, will you be done soon?” she called.
No answer.
No matter. About a couple more minutes, and the shower was hers.
Gosh, the body would not stop itching!
Why wouldn't he just hurry it up?
All right. No more waiting.
A hand grasped on the doorknob, and she turned it with a jerk…
It creaked.
That was odd - surely, the door was locked…was it?
Curious, she pushed the door, and it slowly swung open, revealing the pink bathroom. The curtain was flowered in pink, white, and orange, and the hot water from the showerhead steamed the room.
Tiptoeing like a cat stalking for food in the middle of a cold, dark night, Mimi snuck closer and closer to the bathtub. All the while, she gradually detected an interesting and now visible sight: Davis's shadow.
Mimi couldn't resist licking her chops. Now to only move closer…
At last, she reached the shower curtain, and she moved it quietly and slowly. Then, her head peaked out from behind and saw something else delectable.
Davis's water-soaked physique and semi-built bottom.
Ooh, la-la, thought Mimi, resisting the urge to wolf-whistle.
Then, Davis made a small fidget, and like a shot, Mimi jolted her head out. A lack of oxygen remained within her, and she panted hard and blushed…
Hold on…
How could she feel so embarrassed? She and Davis were romantic towards each other for a while now; they had seen each other naked countless times before! Why did she have to act like this now?
Calm down, Mimi, calm down, she told herself. Don't worry.
She gasped for air…
That's better, she thought again, this time composed.
Her brown eyes glanced back at the curtain, still stretched out and steamy. Yet, she could still sort of make out the shadow of Davis's body…
Hmm. A handsome boyfriend and a handsome girlfriend. Together in New York and in one bed for a long time now. Both of them - over twenty-one now.
Ohh…
Bodies clashing. Warm and tender…and then hot and tender, like nuclear energy from a star wanting to burst from within and explode.
Except the “other” body was missing: It stood there behind the shower curtain.
A sandy hand soon crawled up her side, past the breastbone and to the shoulders. She began to caress her right side, thinking and waiting. Then, her other arm traveled again, this time downward, and all the while, an itch began to form. But she didn't want to scratch it. She wanted it to last…
Her left arm finally lightly folded the bottom hem of her shirt, and slowly but surely, her pink shirt began to travel up her torso. Then, the other arm traveled through the sleeve, and she finally freed herself from half-bondage, revealing the top of a one-piece bathing suit.
Mimi chuckled and mouthed the word, “Cute.” Slightly nibbling one a couple of strands of hair, and ignoring the taste of saltwater and seaweed, she turned around and closed the bathroom door. On the bathroom's side of the door hung a mirror that extended from the top to the floor; she looked at herself through it, acknowledging the slender physique that formed from under the dark pink bathing suit.
Then, she looked at the long skirt that covered most of her bottom half.
Too distracting, she thought with a grumble and grasped it. Swinging her hips in a small dance, the skirt began to slowly budge, and it eventually dropped to the floor, allowing herself to view her round backside and strong, slender, bare legs.
That's better.
A hand flicked through her reddish-brown locks, making them sway in the faint steam. Her eyes stared at the mirror and then focused on the pink suit that fit nicely onto her curves and smooth skin. She pulled on the clothing a little, feeling the elastic slide and snap back into place. Using her index fingers, she traced a “V” on her cleft, passing by the top of her breasts and meeting at the center. Then, she moved her hands downward, focusing completely on the breasts now, and suddenly the steamy bathroom became a little hotter. A soft inward groan stifled courtesy of her stubborn throat, and she let out a gasp that the shower blocked off.
Another little tug on the swimsuit, and she wanted to sit down, concentrating on the feelings of immediate want. But her legs refused to surrender, and her heart reared back, refusing to let go and stiffen through the swimsuit. Her body's refusal to let go pained her, and her knees begged her to collapse.
But she lost her strength and stopped fondling her nipples; they remained cushioned underneath the swimsuit, struggling to erect. The anticipation, though, was too much to handle— She grabbed onto the shoulder straps and pulled them down the arms. Just a little more, she thought, and then she could play more. Then, with one more tug, she pulled the swimsuit past her chest and down to her navel, exposing the top part of her body. The DigiDestined of Sincerity began to message her nipples, struggling to let out a moan of ecstasy as they hardened and the breasts under the soft, salty skin stiffened and enlarged. Steam whipped around her as she stood on the floor towel, and her body temperature peaked into an internal rage of fire.
Suddenly, she stopped fondling them, and all the excitement within her relaxed. All this self-satisfaction was not fun at all. It was torture, and she eagerly looked back at herself through the mirror. Suddenly, she wanted to put her clothes back on.
Then, her eyes looked back.
But he was showering; again, she must wait.
Suddenly, a grin crept across her face.
Unless…
Calmed down again, she let a hand snake down her front and onto her stomach where the lip of her swimsuit was. Grabbing onto it tightly, Mimi's head turned back to the direction of the shower, and her grin widened. Returning her gaze towards the mirror, she turned around to where her back faced the mirror. Mimi shook her hips once again and pulled her swimsuit all the way down to the floor, revealing most of the sensitive parts of her body.
As Mimi bent down, she looked up at the mirror again, viewing her round backside and womanhood with joy. Straightening up again, she snickered to herself and lightly patted her buttocks.
Ready to play, Mimi walked lightly back to the bathtub, anticipating the moment to explore into a cloud of bliss. Her head peaked behind the curtain again, where the steam billowed thick and opaque. The freshwater smelled and felt refreshing as some drops touched her red-brown hair.
At last, she put one foot inside and then the other.
Mimi resisted the urge to sigh. The warm water, albeit the amount small, slightly cleansed her skin, although she never reached out to find the soap. But she didn't want to wash alone. Davis was here, and she would find him.
So she thought of the procedure to answer her best.
Rearing her right arm back, she slapped what appeared to be a firm twin muscle about the height of her stomach.
A male voice chuckled in response, and Mimi giggled satisfactorily.
“I was expecting you, Mimi,” said Davis's voice, and he turned around, exposing his wet front and face. Again, his face sported his usual grin.
“Expecting me?” puzzled Mimi; immediately, she gasped quietly. “Was that why your door was open?”
“Yup,” said Davis, smile not disappearing. “How can I have fun when you're not here?”
Mimi stayed silent; Davis walked closer and touched her midriff.
At last, she spoke.
“Davis?”
“What is it?”
She sniffed the hot air.
“You smell salty.”
The twenty-two-year-old male laughed.
“I know,” he said.
One of Mimi's locks landed in front of her eyes, and she flicked her tongue out, tasting the salt. Immediately, she spat from disgust.
“Looks like you need a shower, too,” laughed Davis.
Mimi bent down and grabbed some soap from the rack.
“After I wash you first,” said Mimi and lunged out to roughly French kiss him.
Davis's muscles stiffened immediately as the passion and lust surged through from her into him. This feeling tingled within him, especially below, physically exciting him. However, he still felt calm mentally. He could wait…for a while.
But then, the tingle abruptly ended, and Davis whined in response.
“Don't worry, love,” Mimi laughed. “I'll satisfy you soon.”
She flicked her tongue across his loose lips.
“Just do as I say.”
Davis nodded, silent.
“Okay, Davis,” began Mimi. “First, step forward.”
Davis moved up a step.
“Now stay still.”
She walked around him, but slowly and closely enough to where their naked bodies touched, and soon, she stood behind him. Next, using her empty hand, she reached out and pulled the showerhead off its holster.
“Again, love, stay still,” commanded Mimi, and she circled the water around Davis's back. Meanwhile, with the most delicate of a touch, she caressed the soap across his back, shoulders, and neck.
Davis shivered from delight as the lather trailed down his body, including his chest. The sensation of his girlfriend washing him off tickled him physically and emotionally. But as she washed him, his skin twitched, especially his shoulder blades, as he felt remnants of sand dig into him. He desired to scratch himself, but a pair of hands persuaded him to resist the temptation.
As the water sprinkled down his back, he felt Mimi's fingers scrub across his shoulders and sighed. The ticklish touch altered into a soothing one, and his body stopped feeling itchy: The sand on his trailed lower and lower until they no longer were embedded in his back.
Then, the soap trailed down into his bottom, and his toes wiggled in anticipation as tender fingers squashed them slightly, feeling the gluteus maximus muscles under the tough, smooth flesh. His back arched a tad as she continued to message him below, and when Mimi began kissing it, he moaned lowly.
Mimi stopped kissing his bottom and naughtily asked, “You're liking it?”
“Ooh, yeah,” he groaned.
Mimi chuckled. “I hope so. Now I think you'll like this even more. Turn around.”
Immediately, Davis turned about and saw Mimi crouching down.
His grin widened, but to resist the temptation (or lack of resistance), he shut his eyes. Immediately, he felt a cushion of soft fingers touching him in the pubic area, and his back shivered in delight. Her caresses made him want to fall down and relax on a nice, cushy pillow.
Then, he moaned loudly as he felt Mimi's long and rough tongue slide around the head of his organ. Davis nearly staggered from the sudden jolt, but he gripped subconsciously on the handlebar along the side of the bathtub.
Mimi giggled lowly, the sides of her mouth struggling to spread as her tongue danced around his subsequently erecting manhood. The way Davis's body reacted to her tongue's twists around him excited her; she finally had her way with him, and the lack of saltwater made him taste fresh and delicious.
And the rest of his length apparently tasted just as good, as she dove him deeper into her mouth, and she tickled his testicles. Although she busily played around to pay attention, she thought she heard him chuckle lightly, nearly making her spit from laughter as a result. Playing with him was so much fun.
And she was going to continue having fun, for she began to bob her head, sliding his erection back and forth in her mouth. Her tongue continuously licked the head and its tiny entrance. Soft and hungry she was, and the girl's strong teeth bit into his throbbing flesh, all the while tugging his dangling sack with a hand.
Eventually, she heard his moans erupt loudly, and she finally sensed the tingling nerves that mesmerized him. Harder she pushed and pulled on his stiff sex, and louder he screamed. Saliva continued to drip onto him, and at one point, she tasted a thick substance that slowly entered her mouth. She mixed it with her saliva, but kept going, anyway.
Soon, she felt a blockage of pressure from the back of his member, and she nearly gasped. He was ready to explode any minute. Ready to scream and call her name out into northern Manhattan!
…But she was not ready to end their night yet!
Before he entered the next stage, she quickly jerked away, the tasty salt from his end swallowed down her tough throat finally. Davis panted hard from the adrenaline, his eyes dizzy and teary. When his vision cleared, he noticed Mimi standing up again, showerhead in one hand and soap in the other.
Her grin teased him, slight anger from not climaxing behind him.
“I'm waiting, love,” she said sassily.
Davis beamed; he received the soap and head.
“You'll have-ta wait a bit longer, Mimi,” he said.
Mimi pouted.
“Arms up, please,” Davis said.
Mimi's pout remained, but she obliged and raised her arms.
“Head up.”
Mimi looked up.
C'mon, Davis.
Her mind turned numb from impatience, and her body felt cold within the steamy bathroom. Eyes slowly blinked and stared at the foggy ceiling - when was she ever going to feel the heaven that she yearned to experience tonight?
Then, her body warmed up some: Muscular arms messaged her smooth back; saltwater dipped down her back, but only from condensed steam. How itchy the water now was on her skin… She urged to turn around, but stayed still.
Davis's eyes saw Mimi's anguished face.
I must do something.
Then he stared down at her breasts, which were vulnerable and droopy.
But he knew how to wake them up…
Hands reaching out, he began to caress them while washing them simultaneously. Soft and tender, like his beloved. And Mimi herself started to groan a little; the DigiDestined's strong but soft fingers cupped them nicely, and they were very careful around there. But Mimi's bliss quickly ended with boredom, and she stopped moaning. Where was the excitement? Where was the fun?
Moments later, a couple of more groans escaped her once Davis's fingertip flickered across her soapy right nipple. Her back shivered, and her legs stiffened; the happiness from the light touch kindled the flame of ecstasy within her strong heart and electrified her nerves. Yet, despite yearning to remain standing, her knees urged to shake. Where was her support: How could she find that bar now? Better yet, why did she need it? Couldn't she just fall on him instead and plummet into an everlasting tingle of the heavens?
Out of nowhere, that touch disappeared, and Mimi's heart stopped racing. Immediately, the engorging warmth within dried up below.
No!
The twenty-four-year-old girl whined and pouted from the absence of internal euphoria.
“Playtime's over now,” he said with a serious look and put the showerhead away.
Mimi's body lunged at him, arms wrapping tightly around his back, and she kissed him roughly in the mouth.
When they pulled away, Davis nearly staggered and stiffened across her sensitive area.
“You love having fun, don't you?” he grinned.
Mimi's right hand slunk down touched his front, making him laugh.
“That tickles, Mimi,” he giggled.
Her fingers continued to gallop on the head, and she chuckled sinisterly.
“I know.”
~*~*~
A few minutes later, their shower ended, and they were finally clean. After drying off, still in the nude, they walked into the bedroom, where Mimi kicked the door shut and pushed Davis onto the bed. Pouncing on top of him, she kissed him again and ground her front onto his. Eyes shut like blinds, Davis grasped onto the sheets, his blood racing, his brain excited. Then, their tongues clashed, and they quickly embraced. Their hands wandered all over the place, particularly sensitive spots like a backside or the clitoris. Throughout, they kept their eyes closed as their kisses turned slightly bruising, and they panted loudly (yet muffled from air and saliva inside another's mouth).
At last, they separated, and they collapsed onto the bed, yet remained next to each other.
“Wow…fun,” sighed Davis.
“In…deed,” replied Mimi.
They waited a minute to calm down and recollect their night of fun. A shower, foreplay, and arousal. So much fun…but brief, sadly.
Not enough—
More…
No. Calm down first.
More…
Too late—
Davis turned to her with a grin; Mimi smiled back.
Patting hard on the bed, Davis gestured her to come over. Mimi followed his command and plopped on top of him. They kissed again, and Mimi wagged her hips on his limp sex once more. Moans flourished and rushed; the dance in them invigorated with desire and want.
They pulled their lips away again, but their eyes remained in contact. Brown eyes on brown eyes, body on body…remaining connected without truly becoming one. Their hands finally calmed and held the other's waists, wandering no more.
Then, Davis reached out and started to message her round buttocks, which felt smooth yet muscular underneath.
Mimi giggled from the response. “You like my butt a lot, don't you?”
“Well, I know you like mine,” replied Davis as he continued to rub them.
Mimi smiled, and she straightened up her back. Slowly, she shook her hips on top of his stomach, and he felt her thickness slowly touch his skin and drip down his navel. The sticky sensation made him shiver, and subsequently, his stomach nerves relaxed but tingled at the same time. Still, he kept his hands firm on her squishy cheeks, and Mimi continued to seesaw on the skin that covered his pectorals.
And all the while, they kept holding onto the other and kept looking at each other, retaining their close contact while having fun nevertheless.
As she slowed down and eventually came to a complete stop, their eyes began to communicate with each other, as if trying to relay message or talking without actually speaking.
Then, they nodded simultaneously, as if mutually understanding each other, and Davis slightly raised her, her knees still touching the bed, and her liquid fluids clinging to his stomach. When Mimi positioned herself with the aid of his hands and her backwards crawling, she gradually descended, carefully trying to not injure him or herself.
Finally, Mimi and Davis had connected to each other, and she began hopping up and down on his now erect manhood, the surge of pleasure beginning to capture them both. With his hands holding her waist, Davis helped her in stimulating their sexes by making her hop up and down a tad quicker. They kept groaning and moaning like a long song approaching its end. Instead, it did not end. It continued endlessly…yet comfortably.
“Oh…faster, Mimi, faster,” croaked Davis, arms aiding her hips.
“I'm…trying…” moaned Mimi, eyes shut. “Oh…yes…!”
Letting go of his hip, her right arm commenced to make circles on her pubic front, and her groans escalated into excited yelps. The skin and tiny sensitive hairs attached below continued to help her approach a heavenly world, one she lusted to permanently stay. Nothing about her body ached in anticipation; she temporarily accomplished sexual fulfillment.
A hand flew to her hair and swayed it away from Mimi's face, but she stopped it: “Don't… Help me… Come to me…!”
Davis continued to pump his throbbing muscle into her hot, wet leaves. Her lubrication tingled him more, and it dripped slowly inside his entrance as her hungry womanhood muscles slowly contracted around him. Eyes watering. Muscles tensing. All the worry and shower water evaporated like ocean water. He only wanted her, here and now.
Then, she stopped messaging herself and leaned forward slightly. Their muscular bellies touched each other, and she grasped firmly onto his sides. He leaned up and kissed her, tasting her feverish ecstasy. Mimi continued to hop quickly, and Davis buckled his hips higher and higher and more and more inside her, eager for extra pleasure.
“So…good!” she cried out. “Ah…ah… Don't stop!”
“Ah… You're so tight…!” Davis replied airlessly. “You feel…great!”
His thrusts quickened more in desperation, and Mimi jumped higher and plopped harder.
Ah!” shouted Davis. “Yes…! Harder, Mimi!”
Mimi, her screams serenading, hopped even higher, and several times, her legs leapt off the bed and crashed even harder onto his member.
Suddenly, Mimi pounced a little too high, and he accidentally exited from inside her. She collapsed on top of him, and his hard, wet rod slid across her bare back.
“Tired…” panted Mimi, arms collapsed. “…But so good…”
Davis said nothing. The exhilaration and sudden stop forced him to stay silent and enjoy the half-afterglow.
Wait… One…minute…
Okay, a minute.
Tick-tock. Tick-tock. Tick-tock.
Time's up…
Grasping her back snugly, he briskly flipped her over, surprising her.
“You wanna have fun, don't you?” Mimi asked, still panting lightly.
“Don't I?” laughed Davis and pecked her on the nose.
Mimi smiled, finally regaining her breath. “Do anything you want, love.”
Reaching his head down, he kissed her neck, then trailed his lips down to her enlarged breasts. With the end of his tongue going back and forth, he flicked a hardened nipple and tickled the other one with a hand. He could hear Mimi half-laughing and half-moaning out his name as he toyed with her twin peaks. Then, like a vacuum, he sucked on her other breast, his tongue, breath, and saliva hungrily resting and clasping onto it.
“Ooh…! Davis!” cried Mimi in pleasure, her arms stuck on the sheets.
The male Motomiya resisted the urge to laugh, but he slightly bit on her bud and tugged it. Mimi yelped, and Davis sucked on it some more. Soon, he slithered his tongue down her body, his brown eyes exploring the curves and stomach muscles that formed the front of her midriff. He continued kissing down and lightly tickled her bellybutton with the tip of his tongue. Mimi continued to toss her head around and moan, a cloud of arousal twirling inside her conscience.
Eventually, he found himself staring at her womanhood, which looked young and tender with small prickly hair protecting her sensitive, wet flesh. Davis carefully kissed her front patch and licked it small licks; Mimi moaned softly and stiflingly. Unsatisfied, though, Davis crept his hand and lightly touched her swollen, lubricated sex. He rubbed it carefully and shortly increased the speed a little, feeling the thickness of her creativity and production. After licking his fingers, he bent his head down and flicked his tongue across her clitoris and labia. She tasted very warm, like her, and it continued to produce. More and more of her, his aroused mind cried! It was not enough!
“YES! DAVIS!” yelled Mimi excitedly as his tongue began to lick deep inside of her.
Davis almost choked, but progressed in stimulating her. Crevice by crevice, Davis explored her cave and pierced his tongue through her, tasting her delicate, excited inside. Caves in the Digital World were nowhere near as fun as hers! He could explore her until she climaxed—
So far, nothing.
He continued to play with her swollen womanhood, and Mimi continued yelling. The feeling of his tongue forced her to squirm in several directions; her arms flailed, and her legs bent and straightened. She could not handle all this pleasure.
So…HOT! So…wonderful!
But she loved it. If only he was able to dive his tongue further into her…
“This… I can't…!”
And she shrilled in delight.
Yell or not, Davis felt it in her, as a surge began to form near him. Any minute now, his sexually yearned conscience predicted. He could sense it in his mouth, and he was ready for her to approach him—
Not…yet!
Suddenly, he pulled away and licked his lips.
Mimi panted in confusion and anger.
“Davis…what was that about?!” she cried out, arms stuck on the mattress. “Why'd you STOP?!”
Davis crawled back on top of him, another thought in mind.
“You'll see,” he croaked.
“See wh—?”
Mimi's reply was stifled by a pouncing wet kiss, one she returned. Their tongues tangled, and their mouths twisted in all directions. Pairs of hands wandered and wrapped around each other, and long legs moved erratically. They moaned into each other's mouths, some of the noise escaping into the bedroom.
A minute later, they pulled their lips apart, but their embrace remained intact. No way were they going to leave the other's arms, no matter what.
“You forgive me?” Davis asked, grin not leaving him.
Mimi nodded.
“Please…do it.”
She spread her legs apart, permission granted, and Davis looked down, witnessing her vulnerable opening and his erect organ resting nearby. He slid down a couple of inches, preparing himself. Then, he crawled back up towards her anxious but calm face. His eyes gazed down to check his position and then, continuing his crawl, crept his manhood inside her. He pulled back a bit and then thrust back and continued the rhythm. Groans of ecstasy slowly built up, and their pace slowly increased.
They reached their heads out and kissed longingly. Their waists and hips buckled and continued rocking back and forth, and they suddenly forgot where they were. Even if they knew where, they didn't care one bit. All they were concerned with was having fun together and remaining together throughout.
They stopped kissing and loosened their hug a little, but they still wrapped their hands around each other snugly. Soon, Mimi wrapped her legs around his torso, maintaining their close connection.
“Please…Davis…keep going…”
Davis continued to pump his organ deep inside her and increased the tempo with more vigorous thrusts.
“Mimi…so good…!”
“Please…give me more…”
He reached a hand down and began messaging one of her buttocks, and she yelled out from the grasp.
“YES, DAVIS! More, please…! MORE!”
She attempted to push her hips towards him, but her sweat clung onto her and glued her back on the mattress. Noticing her desperation, he thrust into her a little harder, and he groaned loudly.
Unfortunately, he no longer retained his position and plopped next to her. His hand stopped rubbing her backside and wrapped her back with it again. Yet, despite feeling tired, he retained the energy to continue sliding himself in and out of her. Because of him falling, Mimi's back no longer stuck to the bed and now lay on her side. Now feeling the opportunity to help him, the DigiDestined of Sincerity started to thrust her hips towards him and out at a fast pace. This time, it worked, and they serenaded into the atmosphere.
“Wow…you're good!” Davis called out as he felt her moist sex pound into him.
As they pushed into each other, they felt their nerves tingle greatly. Mimi's walls began to tighten and contract onto his member, and Davis felt like thrusting himself deeper into her and remaining stuck in there. The adrenaline of the sex drove them away from their Inwood home and ascended into a place in Heaven only they knew where to travel. No one else knew where their paradise was except them. They desire to stay there, sleep there, and make love there.
Gradually, the pace slowed down some, tired legs and hips becoming sore from the continuous hard rhythm. But neither cared: They kept their pace as quick as possible in order to retain their place in Heaven.
“So…tired…” Davis groaned. “…Must…give…more.”
“Don't…stop…” moaned Mimi loudly. “…NEVER stop!”
Then, instantaneously, they felt something form within them. Emotions crashed. Desperation filled their faces. Thrusts became harder. Yells included gasps for air. And exhaustion quickly captured them. They wanted to continue soaring into bliss. If only they had more strength…left…to enter…there…
“MIMI!!”
“DAVIS!!”
With one final thrust, he screamed long and loud, head reaching back, and he shot himself deep into her womb; and Mimi returned the favor with a cry and orgasm of her own.
The two lovebirds separated and sank deep into the sheets, their bodies soaked with sweat and sore from the rhythm. Both gasped hard for oxygen, their lungs empty and desperate. Their limbs became temporarily semi-paralyzed, only their toes and fingers twitching painfully.
“Finally…we did it…” sighed Mimi exhaustedly.
“Yeah…” Davis was speechless; he dragged himself closer to his lover, defying his body's lust to rest. “You had fun tonight?”
Mimi breathed in and out, her breasts still semi-hard and chest inhaling and exhaling quickly. “I loved it,” she replied. “Most fun I've had in years.”
Davis reached out a hand. “Wanna have more fun tomorrow?”
Mimi turned to him, ignoring her stiff joints and muscles, and held it. “I'd love it. Maybe we'll go back to Coney Island?”
“Good idea,” replied Davis and yawned. “Man, I'm tired.”
“Me, too,” replied Mimi.
Davis tried to reach out to grab the blanket nearby, but the pain from his hips forced him to lie back down on the bed.
“Ow…” he winced.
“It's okay, I'll help,” said Mimi.
She slowly reached out, grabbed the blanket, and covered them with it.
“Goodnight, Davis. I love you,” she said and kissed him on the forehead.
“…Love you, too, Mimi,” he replied quietly. “Goodnight.”
No more was said after that.