Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Love on the Blazing Wind ❯ Takuya Arrives in New York ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Burning Greymon: Chapter 3 online and raring to go!

Kendo Garurumon: Chapter 3 Ready to Launch!

Burning Greymon: Don't make me sock you Garurumon

Kendo Garurumon: I'd love to see you try

Burning Greymon: Never mind let them read

After he booked his flight, and boarded his plane, he was finally on his way. He used the phone on the plane to reserve a room at a small hotel for the night. The English classes he had taken in high school would come in handy here. As the plane landed, Takuya mapped out his plans. As he walked out of the terminal, and hailed a cab his mind was centered on other matters.

When he arrived at his hotel, he picked up his keys and headed up to his room for a good night's rest.

The next morning, after he had awoken, showered and dressed, he checked out and caught a cab to Rockaway. He got out on Zoe's street and began looking for her house.

"Twenty-six, twenty-six, where's twenty-six?" he muttered half out loud and half to himself "Ah found it!"

He stopped in front of a blue two-story house. He pushed out the gate and walked up to the door, ringing the doorbell as he did so. After a few minutes, Zoe answered the door.

"Takuya I didn't know you were coming! Come in, come in!" she said when she saw him outside.

As he walked into the living room he saw two young men lounging on the couch, munching Doritos. "This is Darren and that's Sean they're friends of mine" she said gesturing toward the pair. Darren stood up and shook Takuya's hand vigorously.

"Hi Takuya we've heard a lot about you" Darren said.

"Yeah you're all Zoe talks about lately" Sean added "Takuya this, Takuya that, Takuya the other thing is all we hear as of late"

"Well why don't you guys sit down and get to know each other and we'll get going soon" said Zoe

"Going? Where?" asked Takuya

"We were going out to the mall to mattress shop in a little while, you're lucky you caught us"

"We'd better take my truck to haul that mattress" Darren chipped in "I guess that means Sean won't be riding his chopper"

Zoe must have overheard Darren from the next room because she yelled "There's no way he riding that death machine to the mall!"

"Okay I won't ride it!" he yelled back

When Zoe returned, they all piled into Darren's Suburban and they were off.

Burning Greymon: Woo Hoo!!! Third Chapter done! Fourth one coming soon!