Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Love on the Blazing Wind ❯ Final Days ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Burning Greymon: The last chapter. When you finish this, be sure to check out my new story entitled `Of Arrows and Swords'

So it was set, Darren and Dean would be best men although after the decision was made they argued quite a bit, but were okay with it in the end because they both got what they wanted, albeit not exactly how they wanted it. It was the day before the wedding, and Takuya had sold his Shinjuku apartment and bought a wonderful house in Upstate New York, amazingly, without Zoe knowing. That night Takuya slept better than he'd slept in his entire life, a toss less, turn less, dreamless, well not quite dreamless… sleep.

The morning of the wedding had dawned and everything was ready. Zoe's parents couldn't make it so Dean was going to give Zoe away. Darren and Dean's sisters would be bridesmaids, and Darren's nephew, who was visiting from Florida, would bear the eighteen carat diamond wedding ring.

Hours passed, each moment an eternity, until it was time to leave. Dean Darren and Takuya got into the limo. When they arrived, they walked slowly into the church and the doors were closed behind them

Burning Greymon. Well I hope you liked my story, and don't forget to check out `Of Arrows and Swords'