Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Pure Evil ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Just for some to know, this chapter has no relation with Season 2 in any way.

WARNING: First thing, there is a lot of cursing in this chapter. There's also a RAPE scene between two digimon. And well, I guess bondage… Also, there is a SEX scene between two different digimon, and well…never mind. But I'll warn you now, it may make some people sick, so best be careful. Don't worry, there's nothing too extreme, well I don't think there is... Don't say I didn't warn you…

Chapter 6: Pure Evil

Impmon ran until he became tired. He stopped in front of Guilmon's home, where he realized that he really needed to find the answers to his questions. And he realized he couldn't find it in the Real World.

(Impmon's P.O.V)

Hell, I'm not getting anywhere here in the real world. I'm left heart-broken here on the real world, I know nothing about my past, and why was I running for that long? I never really ran that in my life. Ugh, I'm tired…

Impmon put his hands on his knees to try to catch his breath. He wiped his brow with his gloved hand and looked up again. He realized he was in front of Guilmon's home. He started to think and came up with an idea. He then started to run up the stairs leading to Guilmon's home. Once he got there, he saw Guilmon eating a bread roll. Guilmon turned and saw the purple imp.

"Hi Impmon!" Guilmon greeted his un-invited guest, "what are you doing here?"

"Guilmon, I need to go to the digital world," Impmon got straight to the point as he walked past the Red virus dinosaur, "don't mind if I take some bread…" Impmon grabbed a roll from Guilmon's breadbox.

"Okay," Guilmon said as he took a bread roll, "you should be careful when in the digital world, would you like me to go with you?"

"No!" Impmon said firmly as he entered the tunnel leading to the digital portal, "I'm sorry Guilmon, but I have to do something by myself."

"Okay, have fun!" Guilmon said cheerily as Impmon jumped into the digital world.

Impmon flew threw the many barriers of the digital world as he flew straight to the ground. He eventually landed, quite hard, on the ground. He got up and dusted himself off. `I hope I can find my answers here…' Impmon thought as he started to wander the Digital World to find his answers he searched his whole life for, his questions about his unknown past.

~*~

Monodramon wandered until he came upon Guilmon's Home. He realized that Ryo told him about the Digital portal located in the Red Dinosaur's dwelling. He made his way up the steps.

"Hey Guilmon," Monodramon greeted Guilmon at his door.

"Hi Monodramon," Guilmon greeted back with enthusiasm.

"Uhhh," Monodramon thought of how to ask, "can I use, uhhh, your portal?"

"Okay," Guilmon said, "you're the second to go through it today."

"What was that?" Monodramon said as he walked past Guilmon.

"Yeah," Guilmon started, "Impmon went first earlier."

"Oh, well okay, I guess I'll try to find him." Monodramon said as he jumped into the portal.

"Have fun!" Guilmon yelled as Monodramon flew through the Digital World.

"Ahh, Hell this will hurt!!!" Monodramon yelled as he flew down. A moment later he hit the ground, rather hard. "Damn, I knew it. Oh well might as well start my journey. HERE KITTY, KITTY, KITTY!!!" Monodramon yelled out trying to find Tailmon. He wandered around trying to find his true mate.

~*~

Impmon wandered around and found himself in the middle of a Digital Desert. He became very tired and fatigued as he dragged his feet across the hot sand.

(Impmon's P.O.V)

Ugh, it's hot as Digital hell in this desert. I don't know how much I can go on down here. Wait, I must keep going, I need to know about my past. If I don't I'll be plagued with the history of killing without knowing before that. It would tear me up inside, so I MUST KEEP GOING!

Impmon felt his second wind as he started to run with all his heart across the vast desert. He kept running until he became light headed from the heat and fainted. He lay there unconscious and he had a dream…

*****Dream Sequence*****

Impmon looked around and saw what seemed like a dark room. He looked to the middle and saw two rather large digimon standing in the middle. One seemed like he had a cloak on while the other looked strangely like Beelzebumon.

"How are you doing bro?" a mysterious, yet dark, voice asked.

"I'm fine," another voice said, "but I'm not sure if I can do this…"

`Hey, that sounds like me, except as Beelzebumon? What's going on?' Impmon asked himself, `Is this a dream?' He started to listen to the two rather large digimon talk.

"Hell, don't worry. I do it all the time, its quite simple once you get the hang of it…" the dark voice said.

"Yeah, but something doesn't seem right about it…" the other voice, that Impmon recognized as Beelzebumon, said with uncertainty in his voice.

"Don't worry," the mysterious voice said, with a small hint of evil intent in his voice, "I'll help you with every step in the process. Its fun."

"Whatever you say," Beelzebumon still uncertain said, "hey and remember the only reason I'm listening to you is because we're best friends, we're basically like brothers."

"You're right," the mysterious voice said again as he turned around. Impmon saw a large cloak-like thing fly up while he turned, "and you're actually the only digimon I have EVER treated like family."

*****End of Dream Sequence*****

The dream became fuzzy when he heard the words `like family.' Impmon suddenly came back to reality, waking up to see himself in the midst of a friendly Elecmon.

"Hey, you all right kid?" the Elecmon asked.

"I…I'm not sure," Impmon groggily got up, "where am I?"

"You're in our little desert village for abandoned and lost digimon in the desert," Elecmon explained, "and we found you, nearly dead, in the desert like many others."

"Oh," Impmon said, "are you the head of this village?"

"You could say that," Elecmon looked out one of the windows, "but I'm just a norm here. I found myself also half-dead in the middle of the desert like you kid, escaping that dreaded forest. I found this place, an abandoned village, and took refuge. I was planning to move on, but I saw a digimon cross the desert and suddenly collapse. I helped that digimon and I guess I've grown to love it."

"So why did you escape that forest?" Impmon asked.

Elecmon turned to look at Impmon, "you don't know why kid?"

"I'm sorry," Impmon rubbed his head to think of something to say, "I haven't been in the Digital World in a while…"

"You came from the Real World?" Elecmon asked.

"Yeah," Impmon answered as he looked down, "I came back here to find what's up with my past. I never knew my past before my Tamers…"

"Wow," Elecmon looked astounded, "Y…you're a Tamer's digimon?"

"Yes." Impmon said.

"I always wanted to go to the Real world," Elecmon said, "but I never could. You have to take me there sometime kid."

"It's nice," Impmon said, "but what's up with the forest. Last time I was here, it was fine."

Elecmon looked out the window again, "the most vile, evil digimon lives in that forest," he pointed to a dense forest in the distance, "it had everything a digimon wanted: food, water, shelter from wind, cold, hot, and a beautiful landscape. But he lived there, and he would terrorize the digimon, such as me, living there for pure fun."

"Sounds like a really bad guy." Impmon said.

"He was the WORST." Elecmon put emphases on the word "worse." "Don't even think of fighting him kid, you'll get wasted." Suddenly, they heard some noise outside, and then heard some digimon scream. Elecmon and Impmon ran outside to see a group of Gazimon terrorizing the village.

"Damn," Elecmon cursed, "I can't do anything until they leave…"

"Why? They're terrorizing this village?" Impmon asked, trying to think of something.

"Because, just like all the other digimon in this village, we're all weak from fatigue." Elecmon explained, desperately trying to think of something to do to help.

"I'll help, it's the least I can do for your hospitality." Impmon said to the Elecmon as he ran to fight.

"Our Dark Lord has sent us to destroy your village!" the head Gazimon said, "You are all useless! Therefore, you should all be deleted!"

"Who the hell do you think you are barging in here and deleting weakened digimon? How `bout you fight a full power digimon!" Impmon yelled, "BADA-BOOM!"

The Gazimon swatted it away, "Ha, you think your weak attack will hurt us? Our Dark Lord has given us the power of a Champion!"

"Ooo," Impmon taunted, "I'm scared now. Let's even it out shall we?" Impmon started to evolve.

IMPMON EVLOVE TO BEELZEBUMON!

"Looks like you should stop picking on weakened digimon," Beelzebumon smiled as the Gazimon, who were now trembling with the fright of being deleted Beelzebumon took out his twin guns, one from behind his back and the other from his left leg, "how does it feel to be weak? DOUBLE IMPACT!"

Beelzebumon's Double Impact took out most of the Gazimon. The only Gazimon left was too scared to say anything except two words. "H…he's back…" Gazimon mumbled in fear as he ran away.

"There," Beelzebumon said as he turned around to see more scared faces on the digimon, "they won't be bothering you anymore. What's wrong?"

"P…please just stay away from us!" Elecmon said in fear.

"Why?" Beelzebumon asked, confused.

"Please just go! I don't want any trouble." Elecmon said as all the digimon hid in their huts.

"I'm still Impmon…" Beelzebumon said.

"PLEASE, leave." Elecmon said desperately.

(Beelzebumon's P.O.V)

W…why are they acting this way? I…is this a clue to my past? Did I do something THAT bad? I don't understand why they would do that. Maybe my answers lie in the forests.

Beelzebumon packed his guns, one behind his back and one in his left leg, and started his way towards the forests, where he would find out something he soon wouldn't forget.

~*~

Monodramon wandered the vast grasslands in search of his mate. He became very tired just walking around, but he didn't want to Evolve.

"Ugh, I'm never going to find her," Monodramon said, very tired, "where the hell can she be?"

"You look lost," a feminine voice said from behind, "are you looking for someone?"

"What?" Monodramon turned around to see a female Floramon, "oh, hello. You look beautiful."

Floramon blushed, "Thank you, but are you lost?"

"Excuse me for not introducing myself," Monodramon stuck his claw out for a hand shake, "I am Monodramon. I assumed you heard about me from the other females around here. But I'm here to find my mate."

"I think I have heard of you," Floramon said, "hey, aren't you that Casanova all those females are talking about?"

Monodramon sweat dropped, "Uhhh, never mind right now, have you seen a Tailmon around here?"

"Not really, why?" Floramon asked Monodramon.

"Because there's a Tailmon," Monodramon looked down, "who is my mate."

"Awww, how sweet," Floramon teased, "a Monodramon looking for his mate a Tailmon."

"Yeah sure," Monodramon sweat dropped, "but have you?"

"I may have in the forests," Floramon pointed to the dense forest, "but there is a very, very evil digimon in there."

"Thank you, but I don't care if there's a D-Reaper in my way, I swear I would find Tailmon and no ones going to stop me!" Monodramon said as he rushed into the forest.

"Wait," Floramon yelled, "I'm going with you!"

"Why?" Monodramon asked.

"Because," Floramon paused for a moment, "I just need to, lets go!" Floramon grabbed Monodramon as she ran into the forest.

"Okkaaaaaaaayy!!!" Monodramon echoed as he was dragged into the forest.

~*~

Beelzebumon walked around in the dense forests. He could feel something, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

(Beelzebumon's P.O.V)

T…that feeling, I felt it before, but it was different back then…it seemed alright back then, but now it seems wrong. What the hell is it? Is it a vital clue to my past? I must find out!

Beelzebumon started to run, but was quickly stopped by an Evil Ogremon.

"You will not get to the Dark Lord," Evil Ogremon yelled at Beelzebumon, "he shall not be disturbed!"

"Hell, its your deletion," Beelzebumon pulled out his guns and pointed them. Suddenly, Beelzebumon saw a red thing pass him very quickly. He turned and he saw it was Elecmon.

"Hey kid," Elecmon smiled.

"I…I thought you thought I was a monster." Beelzebumon said.

"Yeah, I thought you were that monster at first," Elecmon said as he got into a fighting position, "then I saw you weren't the same as I thought you were. Now go, destroy him. And you promised to bring me to the Real World remember kid?"

"Yeah," Beelzebumon smiled as he ran by Evil Ogremon. Evil Ogremon looked and tried to stop him, but Elecmon stopped him. `Good luck kid.' Elecmon thought.

"Hey!" Elecmon yelled to get Evil Ogremon's attention, "you're fight is with me."

"Be prepared to be deleted, inferior one." Evil Ogremon raised his bone club and rushed to hit Elecmon. Elecmon did likewise and rushed to fight.

~*~

Monodramon and Floramon continued in the forest in search of Tailmon, which Floramon promised to help find.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Monodramon asked Floramon.

"Hey, you wanted to do anything to get your mate back right?" Floramon looked at Monodramon.

"Yeah, of course." Monodramon said.

"I saw a Tailmon in here a while ago," Floramon said, "and I need to even a grudge."

"Feisty, I see," Monodramon jokingly said.

"Shut up." Floramon said. Monodramon became quiet.

The two continued to walk through the forest. The forest was dark and damp, full with different noises. But, the two digimon did not seemed phased by all the distractions. A castle came into view out of the darkness. The two recognized it quickly.

"You can find your mate in there." Floramon pointed to the castle.

"Thanks, but why did you come with me in this forest? It's hella freaky in here." Monodramon asked. Floramon ignored Monodramon and turned to the left of Monodramon. Monodramon looked in that general direction to see a Palmon.

"Because of her," Floramon stared at the Palmon and the Palmon stared straight back, giving an evil grin, "bitch."

"Whoa," Monodramon wasn't expecting Floramon to cuss, "you must hate her." The Palmon walked closer to the duo.

"Ahhh, Flora," the Evil Palmon said grinning evilly, "its good to see my mate again. How's your family? Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot I killed them."

"Shut the hell up, bitch," Floramon said angrily, "I was NEVER your mate. You god dammed raped me after you killed my family!" Monodramon could only watch.

"Are you sure, it seemed like when you screamed you loved it? Oh, is this your new friend? He's kind of cute." The Evil Palmon grinned. Monodramon just shook his head.

"Monodramon, go, I'll take care of her." Floramon said as she prepared herself to fight.

"Bitch slap her for me." Monodramon whispered into Floramon's ear as he ran for the castle.

"Where the hell is he going?" Palmon said as she watched Monodramon run.

"He's going to find his mate," Floramon said, "and destroy that bastard master of yours."

"HE can't destroy the Dark Lord." Evil Palmon said.

"Shut Up bitch," Floramon said, "your fight is with me."

"Its your deletion," Evil Palmon grinned, "actually I think I'll beat you, and keep you alive, so I can just rape you again."

Floramon rushed into the fight. The two started fighting as both Monodramon and Beelzebumon rushed towards the castle, to be to their surprise that they have the same common enemy.

~*~

Inside the castle, an evil vile digimon stared down at a chained up Tailmon, with evil ideas in mind.

"Evolve Bitch!" an Evil dark voice yelled at a chained up Tailmon.

"Hell no," Tailmon spat back at dark digimon, "I only Evolve for my true mate. Not some bastard monster like you."

"Have it your way," the evil digimon said, "looks like I have to fuck you as a cat."

The evil digimon grabbed Tailmon forcefully and turned her around. He rammed his member in and out of her backside. All Tailmon could do was yell in pain and agony. The evil digimon continued his torture until his climax was reached. He pulled out and slapped Tailmon.

"Bitch," the evil digimon spat at the crying, tired Tailmon.

---

Monodramon ran into the castle, and he could hear the agonizing screams of Tailmon.

"Tailmon…" Monodramon could feel something inside himself building as he ran towards the screams. He did not know it was his "other self" screaming for him to Evolve to win his love.

---

Meanwhile, Beelzebumon also heard the screams. "What the hell was that? I need to help her. It sounds like she's getting tortured." Beelzebumon rushed into the castle.

---

"Dammit, bitch!" the evil digimon shouted, "Evolve!"

"Like I said, I will never evolve for a bastard like you." Tailmon spat at the evil digimon.

"Fine, looks like you have to pay. Suck my damn cock, bitch!" the evil figure rammed his cock into Tailmon's mouth. He kept it in there while Tailmon choked. She was about to die until a gunshot was fired, breaking the evil digimon away from the cat.

"Shit!" the evil voice shouted, "who the hell…"

"Raping a cat? You sick bastard!" Beelzebumon pointed his twin guns at the evil figure in the shadows. Tailmon tried to regain her breath. She looked to the right and saw her true mate, Monodramon behind a wall.

`Mono? He's back!' Tailmon thought in happiness. Her tears dried up and she regained her breath quickly with the sight of her true mate.

`He…he raped Tailmon. GOD DAMMIT HE RAPED TAILMON. I'M GOING TO KILL THAT FUCKING BASTARD!' Monodramon thought as he saw a picture of a different digimon in his head, a digimon that could give him full strength.

Monodramon's eyes narrowed, as in the nature of Guilmon. The friendly wisecracking little gray dragon snapped into the vicious, blood lusting, fighting Cyberdramon. He cried a loud battle cry as the large red-winged gray dragon rushed at the dark mysterious digimon with his arm blades ready to attack.

"What the hell?" the evil digimon turned around and saw Cyberdramon rushing at him, "another digimon? No matter, one shot should take care of him. BLOODY STREAM!" The digimon let out a stream of red, hitting the digimon sending him flying into a wall.

"MONO!" Tailmon yelled.

"So, he's your mate?" the evil digimon said evilly, "and look at that, he's half dead! Hahaha!!!" The evil digimon laughed defiantly, but Beelzebumon fired another shot at his foot.

"Shut up, how the hell can you do this to a digimon? It's torture! Who the hell are you, you sick bastard?" Beelzebumon yelled with anger.

"Pardon me for not being a good host. I am Vamdemon." Vamdemon bowed in a manner of being a good host.

"Please, help Mono!" Tailmon desperately asked Beelzebumon.

"I'll help him," Vamdemon said, "help delete him!"

"Not if I can help it, DOUBLE IMPACT!" Beelzebumon shot two strong shots sending Vamdemon into a wall. He ran over to Tailmon to help her first, but she told Beelzebumon to help Cyberdramon first.

"Hey Cyberdramon," Beelzebumon pulled Cyberdramon out of the rubble, "are you okay?"

"Is Tailmon okay?" Cyberdramon asked quickly.

"I'm fine Mono," Tailmon smiled up at the giant Cyber dragon digimon, "but please, get these chains off me."

Cyberdramon quickly broke the chains with his "Erase Claw" and picked up Tailmon.

"My true mate, Mono." Tailmon kissed the giant Cyber Dragon.

"Oh Jeez, you guys are making me sick," Beelzebumon said sarcastically, "seriously, get out now, I'll take care of Vamdemon here."

"Thanks Beelzebumon, for saving me." Tailmon said.

"I must also thank you, Beelzebumon, for saving me too," Cyberdramon said, "I must repay you by staying here and helping you fight Vamdemon."

"No, you must go. This is all part of the hero thing, now you two love digimon get out of here. I need to take care of this bastard." Beelzebumon took out his twin guns again and walked closer to the rubble where Vamdemon laid as the two lovers flew out of the castle.

~*~

Cyberdramon flew with his red wings as fast as he could out of the castle. They found themselves out of the castle in the middle of the very dense forest.

"You could put me down now Mono." Tailmon said. Cyberdramon obeyed and put down Tailmon.

"You know," Tailmon said, a little seductively, "we are alone."

"But you're smaller…" Cyberdramon said.

"I told Vandemon that I would only evolve for my true mate, are you ready?" Tailmon asked Cyberdramon. Cyberdramon just nodded. Tailmon Evolved to the graceful Angewomon.

"You're…beautiful." Was all Cyberdramon could say.

"I learned how to evolve while you were gone. I'm sorry I had to leave the first time because I heard Vandemon and I needed to leave. You saw what happened in there, that's what I tried to avoid…" Tailmon, now Angewomon explained.

"I understand," Cyberdramon put his claws around Angewomon's hips softly, careful not to hurt her in any way, "we're together now aren't we?"

"Yeah, and that's what counts." Angewomon smiled as she kissed Cyberdramon. They were interlocked in their lip lock, until Cyberdramon broke it.

"I…I don't know if I should," Cyberdramon said, "as Cyberdramon, I can't control…"

"It's okay Mono," Angewomon assured, "I just need you right now."

"Okay, but I did warn you…" Cyberdramon was cut off by a kiss from Angewomon.

Angewomon took off her mask, which is like a mating ritual for Angewomon, revealing her sky blue eyes. She kissed her lover again, arousing him. She then stripped off what was covering her breast area and her "secret area." Cyberdramon felt turned on, and Angewomon noticed this. She felt his rather large member as she became turned on. She lowered him softly onto the ground and mounted him. She slowly started to move up and down. Both were in the ecstasy of sex as Cyberdramon feel his primal mating side takes over. Angewomon noticed this and braced for something rough.

"It's okay Cyberdramon, do whatever you want to me…" Angewomon panted as she heard Cyberdramon grunt.

Cyberdramon did not say a word as he grabbed Angewomon firmly by the hips and started to ram her down on himself, giving him ultimate pleasure. Angewomon did not mind much, since she was with her true mate and she knows he truly loves her inside. She enjoyed their animalistic lovemaking. He continued slamming her until he quickly turned her around and started to slam himself into her. Angewomon grasped Cyberdramon firmly bracing herself in the pleasure of sex. She hasn't felt something like this since she was last with Monodramon. She enjoyed every single minute of their lovemaking, although rough. He continued until he tired himself out and reached his climax, right after Angewomons' climax.

"T…that was great Cyberdramon…" Angewomon said as she saw beside her and noticed he fell asleep. `I should get some rest too…' Angewomon soon fell asleep.

~*~

"Get up bastard, I know you're still alive!" Beelzebumon yelled.

"You've become soft, Beelzebumon," Vamdemon rose from the rubble, smiling, "You should have deleted me when you had the chance, or the balls to do it. I remember when you and myself were the most feared in the whole Digital World.

"What the hell do you mean, you beast!" Beelzebumon said with anger.

"Oh? Has someone come down with a little memory loss?" Vamdemon smiled at the Satan Digimon.

"I would have never associated with you!" Beelzebumon said.

"I'm hurt," Vamdemon said, putting his hand where a heart would be, "and after all those years of saving your sorry ass and being like a brother to you."

"What?" Beelzebumon raised his guns at Vamdemon's head.

"Whoa, calm down little bro. Remember, I am the CLOSEST you'll ever get to family." Vamdemon smiled evilly.

"No…I can't associate with the likes of you!" Beelzebumon denied what he said.

"Oh really, how could you say that to your BEST FRIEND since we were In Training!" Vamdemon yelled.

"No…I can't be…" was all Beelzebumon could say.

~*~*~

---Dexstrosity the LdOFDestruction