Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Acceptance (Part 2) ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Finally, I could get this chapter done! Sorry for the wait, but there have been some technical difficulties (as many should already know about). Anyway, not much to say, until the end, just sorry for the wait ^^;;. ON TO THE STORY!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Digimon Tamers, Toei Animation holds all rights to all digimon mentioned so far. I do have a few characters I have created, and they will be obvious. So…there!

Chapter 13: Acceptance (Part 2)

Saturday Morning…

Jenrya Lee slowly rose from his slumber to find that his lover was not present. Immediately, he found something a miss as he looked out the window of his bedroom and slowly started to come to his senses. `Where's Renamon?' Jenrya asked himself, showing slight worry. He looked out of his window with his still sleepy eyes, `I hope she's okay…' Jenrya thought as he walked away from the bright window from which the morning sun shined through. The blue-haired boy walked out of his room and down the hall to his waiting mother already preparing the morning breakfast, still wondering and worrying about the Tao Fox.

"Good Morning Jen. Your sisters and brother are still sleeping, so you and I are the first up," Mayumi greeted her son, "Is Renamon in your room?"

"No, I don't know where she is…" Jenrya said, worried, as he took a seat at the dining room table, "I hope nothing happened to her."

"That's not good," Mayumi turned to face her son, "she shouldn't be out like that, especially since she's pregnant." Jenrya nodded, "but I'm also worried about your father, he didn't come home either."

"What? Dad didn't come home last night?" Jen asked his mother. Mayumi took off her glasses and cleaned it on her apron and simply nodded. Now, Jenrya became more worried, "this isn't good, Renamon is missing, Dad is missing…" He looked around the kitchen, "and where's Terriermon? He's always in my room sleeping on the bed or on the floor…"

"Hopefully they'll turn up," Mayumi assured her son, "knowing your dad, he's probably sleeping in his car at a parking lot just cooling off from what happened yesterday."

"I hope your right Mom," Jenrya looked down at the table in concern, "I hope your right." Mayumi smiled and turned around to work on breakfast once again.

But Jenrya wasn't fully assured by his mother. The blue-haired boy had a feeling; a feeling of uncertainty and something inside of him telling him something seems off. `Renamon, please be okay…' Jenrya thought as he started to eat his morning meal.

~*~

Akiyama and Katou slowly started to wake as they found themselves in each other's arms on a train. The two waited at the train station for most of the night to take them to the more northern part, where Ryo lived. When they got on the train, they immediately fell asleep in each other's arms once more, waiting until they reached their destination and Ryo would break the news to his parents about his future as a father of a Digimon and human hybrid. The morning sun shined through the train window as the usher of the train knocked on the doors of the passengers to inform them that the destination would soon be reached.

"Final stop!" the usher hollered through the still sleepy halls of the train as he knocked on every single passenger door of the train.

Ryo was the first to wake. He looked out the window at the shining sun, and then down at his lover, Juri, who slept soundly in his arms. Both of the teens were covered in Ryo's jacket, ensuring that both of them, especially Juri, were warm. He looked out the window again and thought about what he had been through, `Hard to believe I was stuck in the Digital World for three years, and when I come back, I'm going to be one of the few fathers of a digimon hybrid.' Ryo thought as he looked down again to watch his girlfriend slumber peacefully, safely, warmly, in the Legendary Tamer's arms. He gently ran his hand across and through the Katou girl's brown hair as he whispered softly, "I love you…"

"I love you too…" Juri whispered subconsciously back to Akiyama.

~*~

Jenrya finished eating as he still had the thoughts of uncertainty plague his mind. He looked around the kitchen and then to his mother, "Mom," Jenrya started to ask and Mayumi turned around, "you…approve of me and Renamon right?"

Mayumi looked at her son for a moment and then walked up to the table and sat down beside her son, "of course I do, Jen," Mayumi answered, "to tell the truth, it overwhelmed me at first but I grown to accept the facts. Although some mothers would want their sons to wait until they are at a higher age for them to have sex with a…female, nevertheless I accept your future fatherhood and my future grand motherhood."

"Hmmm," Jenrya murmured as he heard his mother's response. Mayumi immediately recognized what bothered her son.

"If this is about your father, don't worry," Mayumi assured, "I'm sure he's fine, and besides Terriermon is probably with him so he won't get hurt. He will naturally have a tendency to think that, you're his son of course. He will have a little trouble adjusting to the fact that you're growing up, and he will have to let go."

"Yes, but Renamon is missing as well and that has me really worried," Jenrya said, "I mean, she hasn't disappeared since…"

Just then, Jenrya realized something that he was hoping would never happen, or again at least. "What is it Jen?" Mayumi asked her entranced son, "Is something a matter?"

"Mom, I gotta go. I may know where Renamon is, but hopefully, I'm wrong." Jenrya quickly got up and ran out of the kitchen, swiftly putting his shoes on and dashed out of the Lee apartment.

"Jenrya…" Mayumi said as her son ran out of the apartment.

~*~

Shizue Katou was still slumbering in the Katou Household, but Tadashi woke up extra early in the morning, but for no particular reason. He walked down to his bar and sat there, in thought.

`Maybe I was too hard on Juri, but she's pregnant…and I know that boy Akiyama is the father! I just know it! It can't be a digimon…it just can't.' Tadashi refused the news told by his daughter as he unlocked the door and walked into his bar. He took a seat on one of the bar stools and stared down at the floor in thought of past events. `Juri, why did you have to be so pregnant so early in your life? Why?' Tadashi questioned the actions of his only daughter. "She can't be pregnant! I won't allow it!" Katou said angrily to himself as he slammed his fist on the bar counter. "But last time I wanted her to do things my way, I almost got her killed as well as all of West Shinjinku and the world destroyed." Tadashi remembered the horrific events of the D-Reaper and how Juri was held as its prisoner. "Maybe I should accept Juri's pregnancy…"

Tadashi forced himself to shut his eyes tight. He gritted his teeth, "No!" He slammed his fist against the counter once again, "I have to stand firmly on my decision! Juri will not have this baby!"

Tadashi got up from the stool and stomped off to prepare the Katou Bar for the upcoming day, for it may be another busy day.

~*~

Hirokazu lounged around in his bedroom, since he didn't want to see his parents at the moment. "Why is it that my parents have to be homophobic?" Hirokazu asked himself as he looked at the ceiling of his room. He sighed as he got up to use the bathroom and walked out to the hallway, but then he overheard his parents talking in the kitchen. He sneaked over to the edge of the doorway leading to the kitchen to listen in on his parents' conversation, knowing it had to be about him.

"First he goes off to some other world, and now this?" Mrs. Shiota said to her husband, expression just with the tone of her voice Hirokazu's choice to come out of the closet.

"I understand Dear," Mr. Shiota agreed, "but he's in a stage right now of experimenting, hopefully it's just a phase and he'll grow out of it. School is starting on Monday, so maybe he'll find a nice girl."

"Or boy…" Mrs. Shiota blatantly stated. Hirokazu snickered at the remark, but regained himself before his parents could hear him.

"This is no joking matter," Mr. Shiota said firmly, "he is our only child, and both of us are only children, if he is homosexual, there is no way our family will continue, or naturally I mean."

"Yes I understand," Mrs. Shiota said, this time seriously, "maybe if we make him join a sport…"

"That's it!" Mr. Shiota liked the idea, "I'll tell him once he wakes up."

`Bullshit,' Hirokazu thought angrily in his head, `this isn't no phase. Dammit, I'll show them. When school starts, I'm going to find myself a boyfriend…that'll show them…' Hirokazu faded away to the bathroom. His parents, hearing the flush of the toilet, knew that he was awake. Hirokazu acted as if he just woke up, rubbing his eyes and yawning a fake yawn.

"Hirokazu," his father called him into the kitchen, "can we talk to you for a moment?"

"What is it?" Hirokazu faked a sleepy tone of voice.

"Your mother and I were thinking," Mr. Shiota looked at his wife for a moment, and she gave him a nod of the head, "well, school is starting soon, and we think that you should join a sport."

"What?" Hirokazu kept up his sleepy tone.

"Hirokazu, your joining a sport when you start school on Monday." Mrs. Shiota flatly said.

"Why? I mean, I was never an athlete…" Hirokazu said.

"Because, it will be the best for you." Mr. Shiota got straight to the point.

"This is about me being gay isn't it?"

His parents were silent.

"Damn, I knew I couldn't trust you guys," Hirokazu muttered, angrily.

"Don't curse at us, Hirokazu!" Mr. Shiota yelled.

"What does it matter, it seems that to you guys, I'm a retard or something." Hirokazu shot back.

"Our family won't go on if you are gay…" Mrs. Shiota got up from her chair.

"Save it, I heard the whole thing…" Hirokazu darkly said, "your trying to change me and what I really am, molding me into what you want. I know, dammit! I'm gay! There's nothing you can change about it!"

"You are not gay!" Mr. Shiota yelled.

"You wouldn't understand! Of course, I'm probably already dead to you guys anyway!" Hirokazu yelled as he ran out of the kitchen and out of the house.

Mrs. Shiota cried, and Mr. Shiota comforted her. "Where did we go wrong with our parenting?" Mrs. Shiota questioned her and her husband's parenting.

"Nowhere," Mr. Shiota comforted his wife, "we did our part right, and this is just something he has to get through…"

~*~

Alice slowly woke up, as it was getting very late in the morning. She took care of her business and walked into the kitchen where her grandfather was warmly waiting for her and cooking both of their breakfasts.

"Good morning Grandfather." Alice greeted her elder.

"Hello Alice, I see that you are feeling better from yesterday?" Rob flipped a pancake.

"Yeah, the baby is finally settling down and letting me rest…" Alice said.

Rob chuckled, "Yes, it will be very hard to keep a regular day going while being pregnant with a child."

"I figured it would," Alice looked out the window in thought, "there goes my regular life…"

"What regular life?" Rob joked.

"I guess your right, I really never really had a normal life…" Alice admitted.

"You really never did, after your parents died, you just left, and we all thought you died, to tell the truth," Rob admitted as he turned around to face his granddaughter, "but we found out you were lost in the Digital World and you just re-appeared when the D-Reaper started its siege."

"Yeah, and that's when I found Dobermon…" Alice remembered her Dobermon.

Rob sighed, "I know you miss him."

"Of course, I'm carrying his child…" Alice pointed out, "but I will love it as much I did Dobermon."

Rob smiled, giving Alice a feeling of love and warmth, "I know you will."

"But one thing still bothers me, why am I not showing any physical changes yet? It's less than five days before the day the hybrids are supposed to be born." Alice questioned.

"I'm not really sure about that," Rob said, "we'll figure it out, but first, you'd better eat, you need the food."

Alice agreed and the two enjoyed their freshly prepared breakfast.

~*~

Janyuu Lee and Terriermon walked across a vast wasteland that had not been visited by humans in more that a year. Once destroyed, it grew back into a more beautiful world than it ever was before. Janyuu looked around and rubbed his, now, scruffy, unshaven chin and thought about his actions. Terriermon sat directly on his blue head, doing two things, shading the father of his tamer from a non-existing sun and allowed Terriermon to avoid walking. Suddenly, Janyuu came to a sudden halt in the middle of a Digital badland.

"Hey, why'd we stop?" Terriermon asked.

"Terriermon," Janyuu asked as he stood face to face with a world he both created and never seen in his life, "remind me, why are we here again?"

"Because we're trying to stop something both of us don't want," Terriermon reminded Janyuu, "and we are trying to do it without being caught by Jen or Renamon."

"Like I said, this does not seem like a good idea," Janyuu shook his head.

"Why not?" Terriermon asked, "I'm in love with Renamon, who is carrying his child, and you don't want Jen to be a father so early in his life right?"

"Well," Janyuu started to think about his decision again; "I want what's the best for Jen…"

"And that's to not father a child this early in his life!" Terriermon pointed out what Janyuu thought he wanted, "besides, they won't be harmed in any way."

"I don't know…" Janyuu was now very unsure if he should be going on with this plan, "besides, from what Jen told me, those digimon aren't real fond of us humans."

"Momentai!" Terriermon exclaimed, "It will be over before you know it, but if you really don't want to…"

"Well…" Janyuu was at the point of turning back.

"Now or never." Terriermon pointed out.

Janyuu sighed, and continued walking.

~*~

Shibumi sat at his computer for hours on end conducting calculations and finding errors in his theories. Another error and incorrect calculation was founded, and the computer programmer slammed his fist on the desk in frustration.

"What's the miscalculation…?" Shibumi asked himself as he buried his face in his hands, "there is something wrong, but I cannot find out what!" He slammed his fist against the desk again and something popped up on his computer monitor. He looked up from his hands and studied what was on his monitor, "what is this?"

Shibumi watched as a word document opened on his computer, and he read it. "This isn't good…" Shibumi read on as he scrolled down the page. "No, not good at all…" The computer programmer continued to scroll down the page until he read the whole document. Finally at the bottom of the document, he read, "if the offspring contains insufficient data to complete the genetic code that is intended from the original fathering figure, a human, then the offspring will be incapable of life, and will die. This result and theory is 96.13% accurate."

"No…" Shibumi started clicking away at his mouse and typing codes and other assorted items into his computer. "There must be a way to find out how to prevent this, there has to…"

~*~

Ryo and Juri walked on the colder streets of Ryo's home province. It was colder in his area, and they kept close together staying warm.

"Hope your parents take it better than mine did." Juri said as she looked up at Ryo.

"I hope so too," Ryo said as they continued through the chilly breeze of autumn, "but I'm not sure, especially after that whole "gone to the Digital World without saying or leaving a word for 3 years" problem, they may not like this, but I have to tell them anyway, they're my foster-parents and all…"

"Mind if I ask you something personal?" Juri asked.

"Well, go ahead, you're having the baby and I guess I'm going to be the half father, so sure." Ryo answered.

"Who were your real parents?" Juri asked.

Ryo's usually bright tone turned into more of a depressed one and stopped under a tree. There was a moment of silence and Katou realized she might have asked a bad question.

"I…I'm sorry I asked Ryo, you don't…" Juri said, but Ryo quietly hushed his girlfriend.

"No, its okay," Ryo said, "but, I haven't told anyone this story to anyone, not even to my foster parents. I'm actually from another, how can I explain this, Digital World of existence."

"A different Digital World?" Juri questioned.

"Yes, it's a long story, but that's how I got Cyberdramon as a partner. And a super digimon told me I had a destiny in this world, or what ENIAC called the "Tamers World."

"ENIAC?" Juri asked.

"He was a super digimon who has power like no other digimon," Ryo thought for a moment, "actually, I don't even know if he was a digimon…"

"I knew that ENIAC was the first computer, but I never knew that it was connected to digimon." Juri said.

"Anyway, that was the first time I went to the Digital World, because the heroes of that world were in trouble, and that was the last time I saw my parents…" Ryo said, sadly.

"Why didn't you go back? You do seem to miss them a lot." Juri asked as they slowly started walking again.

"I can't, I was left in the Digital world of this universe with my Digivice turned into a D-Arc and Cyberdramon. I went to the Real World and some officers thought I was an abandoned child and put me in a foster home," Ryo sadly said, almost at the verge of crying. The Legendary Tamer regained his composure, "but when I got into a foster home, I went straight to the Digital World after I won a Digimon Card Tournament and that's why I was there for three years."

Juri looked at her boyfriend and saw that he was forcing a smile, even though he was keeping his emotions of original-home homesick and how much he misses his biological parents, "I know what it feels like losing a parent, and never seeing them again."

"I know," Ryo said, choking up a little, "but if it wasn't for being in this world, I would have never met you." He stopped for a moment and embraced Katou in a heartwarming hug.

`He needs it right now…' Juri thought to herself, and she hugged back, "Don't worry, you'll see your parents again…"

"Thank you Juri-Chan," Ryo said, now crying. He wiped away his tears, "okay, now lets tell my foster parents about this baby." They both started walking once again.

The couple found themselves in front of a modern, and common, apartment complex. Ryo sighed as he walked up the flights of stairs to the front door of his own foster family apartment, where he proceeded to ring the doorbell. The chimes echoed from within the apartment as the two waited for the door to at least creak open revealing one of Akiyama's foster parents. After a few more seconds, a tall man with dark hair and a small goatee growing on his chin answered the door.

"Ryo." Akiyama's foster father said, as if he was surprised to see him, "why were you gone for that long?"

"Sorry Dad," Ryo apologized, "I need to tell you something important."

"Well, okay, but come inside first, its really cold outside, and then you can explain your actions." The father brought the two teens into the home. He then realized that Ryo had a girl with him, "who's this young lady, Ryo?"

"That's why I'm here," Ryo took a seat, and Juri took one beside him, "you see, she's my girlfriend, Katou Juri."

"Nice to meet you," Akiyama's foster-father greeted accompanied with a warm smile, "when did you two get together?"

"A few weeks ago, probably a month ago now," Ryo said, "but that's the thing I have to talk to you about…"

"And you Ryo, where have you been for the past few weeks?" the foster parent turned his attention to his adopted son, "Making frequent trips to the south and to West Shinjinku without telling your mother or me where you were headed, like when you went to that Digital World without telling us. So, young man, why were you always at West Shinjinku?"

"Well, the main reason was to keep seeing Juri," Ryo explained, "but there's a higher reason…" Ryo looked at Juri one more time.

"What is it?"

"Promise you won't freak out too much?" Ryo asked his father.

"I'll try not to."

"Okay, DadI'mgoingtobeafathersoonandyourgoingtobeagrandfatherbecauseJuriispregnant . There I said it…" Ryo rushed his words.

"What? Don't worry Ryo, when we adopted you, we promised that we wouldn't scold you way too much, especially the past with your parents and stuff," Ryo was surprised how understanding his foster father was offering, "I will understand, and I'm sure your mother will understand, no matter what you did."

"Um, okay, but this may be hard to swallow," Ryo warned one more time.

"Just tell me, Ryo. Don't worry what you did or whatever." Akiyama's foster parent assured one more time, this time showing some impatience.

"Okay, Dad, Juri here is pregnant," Ryo stopped for a reaction, but there was none, "technically with my baby…"

Suddenly, the three heard a thud from the doorway behind all of them. They all turned around to see that it was Ryo's foster mother who fainted. Ryo's foster father walked over to the fainted parent, "Ryo, that was hard to swallow…we'll talk more about this when your mother wakes up." Ryo was surprised how calm his foster parent stayed, but was suspecting something to happen like what happened to his foster mother.

"Why are you so calm about this Dad? I mean, usually parents freak out when they hear their son impregnated a girl when they're at a young age." Ryo questioned.

"Lets just say both your foster mother and I are just happy we are blessed with you," Akiyama's foster father smiled at him, "besides, we already know you're not a normal kid."

"What do you mean by that?" Ryo asked.

"First, you know all about these digimon things before they actually became a reality," Ryo's foster father explained, "and second, you go off into that Digital World for three years not telling us anything, only coming back when you have to save this world…"

Ryo thought that his parents found out about him being a foreigner to this Universe, "so, you know about the whole thing?"

The foster father smiled, "yes, Ryo Akiyama, when we adopted you, the person who gave us custody to you explained that you were found with no records at all about your parents, family, or friends. And when you disappeared into the Digital World, your mother and I kind of pieced everything together. Especially when you keep talking about how you left your parents in that other world…"

"I'm sorry for not telling you earlier…" Ryo apologized, "but I thought you would freak out if I told you about it."

"I understand," his foster father still smiled at him, "I was mad, as well as your mother, especially when we saw you again when you came back from the Digital World. We thought as you as a stranger, but we learned to accept it. You do need parental figures, since you have to leave your others to save the world."

"Thank you, Dad," Ryo smiled, "for understanding this whole thing, I know it was hard finding out about me…"

"No problem," the foster father said, "son." The father-son duo embraced in a hug. "Now, on to another matter, pertaining to this young pregnant lady here," he turned his attention to Juri, "when are you due?"

"Three days, sir," Juri answered politely.

"Oh, Dad, I forgot to tell you," Ryo remembered the small fact that the baby was going to be a hybrid, "our baby is a special kind."

"In what way?" He asked.

"Our daughter, and your granddaughter, is going to be a Digimon hybrid, or more specific, a Digital Lion-human hybrid." Ryo explained.

"Like those things that attacked the world?" He asked.

"No, those were evil, Juri here mated with her kind-hearted partner, but he was killed and I took her under my wing as the fathering figure of the baby." Ryo said. He looked over to Katou, who just gently took his hand and smiled back, "and I fell in love with her."

Ryo's foster father gave a slight nod, giving the teens some acceptance. Slowly, Akiyama's other foster parent woke up. "W…what happened?" Akiyama's foster mother looked around, "Ryo? You're back?" The medium-built woman with dark, yet short brown hair asked.

"Yes, Mom," Ryo smiled, since he hasn't seen her for a long time, "so, you heard the news?"

"Yes, and what are you thinking getting this girl pregnant at a young age, both of you!" the foster mother gave the scolding Ryo was preparing for.

Ryo gave a sign of relief, finally getting what he was suspecting, "yes I understand Mom, and I probably deserved that, but Juri here really needed me at a very vital time. I already told Dad why."

The foster mother turned to her husband, "he already told you, Kenshin?" the foster mother asked. The goateed man turned to his wife.

"Yes, Yuko, and he explained everything," Kenshin, the foster father, explained to his wife.

Yuko turned back to Ryo, "So what's the story Ryo?"

"Well, me and Juri's daughter will be a digimon-human hybrid," Ryo went back to the explanation about the whole hybrid predicament, "its just I fell in love with her and, well, had sex with her as well, and this child will be one-quarter mine, one-quarter Leomon, and half of Juri, or I think that's what it is to my understanding, but I might be wrong.'"

"But still," Yuko had the look of a very stern mother, "you shouldn't, and you had enough to worry about when you haven't seen your real parents in years…oh." Yuko's tongue accidentally slipped, revealing a secret she thought was still a secret.

"Its okay, Mom," Ryo forced a smile, "Dad already told me you two knew about me."

"Oh, I'm so sorry about that Ryo…" Yuko apologized, "I know you want to see your real parents again…"

"I do, but I can't," Ryo looked down, "its told that my destiny lies in this world."

"Maybe it is," Juri spoke up, "I mean, you helped save this world from an insane deleting program and you are going to be one of the first fathers of a digimon hybrid. Those must be your destiny."

"Maybe." Ryo shrugged. The Legendary Tamer looked at his watch and saw it was about three in the afternoon, "is it okay if we stay here for a while? Because Juri's father isn't too fond of this idea yet…"

"Well, I'm not either," Yuko spoke the truth, "but we have to do our best so this baby is delivered safely and healthy. Besides, she will be part of our family soon, once this baby is born." Yuko smiled at the two.

"Thanks Mom," Ryo smiled back. He turned to Juri, "don't worry Juri, we'll get this all straightened out with your father."

"You two will stay in the guest room, but right now, you two probably had a really long day," Kenshin looked at Ryo, "especially you Ryo, finding out we knew about you and you told us about Juri here, so you two should relax."

The two teens took the advice of Ryo's foster parents, and just relaxed in the Northern Province where Ryo lived.

~*~

Kenta walked through the park, still thinking about all that has happened to him the past few days. He looked up to see the tops of the trees, which changed colors with the seasons. There were different tones of the colors of autumn. The yellows and browns of the leaves fell silently and followed the paths of the wind. Kitagawa sighed as he continued walking. `Hope Hirokazu is doing okay,' Kenta looked down, `I still can't believe that Hirokazu, my best friend since I can remember, had a crush on me and I never picked it up.'

"At least he's still alive and still my friend…" Kenta forced a smile. He looked up and watched as some kids played at the same park where Takato, Hirokazu, and himself played Digimon cards, "I remember when Digimon were just cards, and we were just normal kids…"

"And I used to watch from afar, just wanting to play, but I never got the guts to face you three boys…" a female voice spoke from behind Kenta.

Kenta turned around to see a girl about the same age as him, "who are you?"

"My name is Karen, and I too am a Digimon Tamer." The girl admitted.

"No way! I thought it was only our group…" Kenta said.

"There are more than just you and the others who saved the world, but my digimon wasn't strong enough to fight. Devidramon…" Karen called, and a giant devil-like dragon landed right beside the shorthaired girl. At first, Kenta looked a little nervous, since Devidramon seemed to be an evil digimon, "Do not worry, he is not evil, but he can't change what he is."

"I am here to serve and protect Karen, if I have to fight, I will fight." Devidramon spoke, with a slightly raspy voice. Karen moved up to the dragon and kissed him. Kenta was more surprised than before.

"You too didn't…" Kenta pointed at both of them, implying something.

Karen smirked, "no, but I do love him."

"When did you actually get him?" Kenta asked.

"When the Digital Gate to the Real World was open. When that crazy guy at Hypnos tore open that hole in the sky, hundreds of Digimon came to this world secretly as immigrants trying to catch a break in this world. Devidramon here landed, or more like crashed through my bedroom window by my balcony and begged me to take him in because he didn't want to go back. At first I was not about to, actually I was plain scared of him, but I saw that he had a kind heart, even though he has evil blood flowing through it, and he does care about me. And besides, he was too badly injured for me to send him back to a world with no remorse for the injured, evil or not." Karen told the story of Devidramon.

"Mind if I ask, how did you fall in love with each other?" Kenta asked, "I'm sorry, but it's very strange to see a digimon fall in love with a human, but of course I've seen it about three times already…"

"He just grew on me, and guys have been jerks to me in the past," Karen looked up at the ruthless-looking dragon, "but something about him makes me love him.

"Well, that's cool that I met you and all," Kenta said, but his thoughts went back to Hirokazu, "but I got some of my own problems right now."

"I understand, its nice meeting you, maybe you go to the same school as me." Karen smiled at Kenta.

"Yeah, maybe." Kenta smiled back and waved, "goodbye."

"Bye." Karen waved back.

~*~

"No, please don't let it be true…" Jenrya kept telling himself as he ran to the only place he could find clues, the tree. He arrived to see that Renamon was indeed not there, but on the tree he saw a few burns on the tree and some indentions, maybe from Renamon. He looked at his watch, reading 6:00 P.M. "It might be too late, but I just can't go without telling Mom, or Dad wherever he is."

The blue-haired boy looked around the tree a little more and saw more indention marks; one he specifically noticed was a large that created a crack. `Must be from a weapon…' Jenrya thought, `a staff of some sort…no, it can't be!'

Jenrya backed away slowly, as if an unknown force had stunned him, "It can't be…HIM…" He clenched his fists, `I can't let this happen…not again…but Ruki has to know about this also.'

Lee hopped onto his bike, "I'm sorry Mom. I gotta do this…" Jenrya said as he rushed to his apartment to at least leave a note saying where he is, inform Ruki about his recent discovery, and then he rushed off to the park again, to enter the Digital World.

~*~

Renamon found herself on a soft surface, but she could not tell where she was. She looked around to her surroundings, but her sight was too hazy and blurry to make out any of her surroundings. The Tao Fox didn't feel any constraints keeping her down, yet she was too tired to get up. `Pregnancy…affects getting to me…' Renamon weakly thought, `but…what happened?'

"Where am…I?" Renamon weakly asked herself.

"Do not worry, I did not harm you, you fell out of the tree and I nursed you back to health, but you are still a little weak," a mysterious voice comforted the injured fox, "I will not harm you in any way, but please, get some rest before you leave."

"Who…are…you?" Renamon asked one more question.

"Please do not worry right now, get some rest and sleep and all will be revealed when you are better." The mysterious voice pleaded for Renamon to actually rest.

"But…" Renamon started, but she was hushed by the mysterious voice once again.

"Please save your strength," the voice asked politely again, "all will be revealed once you feel better."

Renamon decided not to argue with the mysterious figure, since it seemed nice enough to not harm her. And yet, Renamon felt a loving presence from the voice and the figure itself. Renamon then fell asleep once again, knowing this time she wouldn't get harmed.

~*~

Ruki immediately felt, by some awkward force, that Renamon was indeed in some kind of mishap. `Renamon….' The redhead thought as she shot up to a standing position. `It can't be…can it?' Makino thought again, this time breaking a sweat. "This cannot be good…" Makino muttered to herself, as she was ready to burst out of her home. She was at the doorway, but her grandmother, Seiko Hata caught her.

"Ruki, where are you going this late?" Seiko asked.

"I need to go help Renamon, she's in trouble!" Ruki exclaimed as she ran out of the home before the elder could ask another question.

Seiko Hata seemed to know that she couldn't stop the rebellious granddaughter, especially since Renamon was basically Ruki's best friend, and to Seiko, her guardian angel, `so, it seems that the angel needs the protectors help this time around…'

Ruki quickly found herself in front of Jenrya, and both teens were thinking on the same guidelines. "Is it…?" Ruki asked the half-Chinese lover of Renamon.

"I have a feeling it is…" Jenrya panted, trying to regain his breath.

Ruki sighed, "I was hoping it wasn't. Lets go." And with that, the two teens rushed off to find and get back the Tao Fox.

~*~

It was getting late in the streets of West Shinjinku, the sun has set and the streetlights flickered like giant fireflies in an urban jungle. All the stores and shops closed down for the day, and Tadashi closed the Katou Bar early that day because he had Juri on his mind all day. Tadashi looked down at his counter in the dim bar, in thought of his only daughter. `Dammit Juri, where are you?' He questioned in his head harshly. Again, he slammed his fists on the counter, making some of the mugs still resting on the counter wobble a little. He came to a decision about Juri.

"She's on her own." Tadashi confirmed, but suddenly, a few tears rolled down his eyes. He brought his hand to his face and felt the tears, "Tears? W…why am I crying?"

~*~

Mayumi came home from her shopping to a dark apartment. "Jen, I'm home!" she called out, but no answer. She walked into the apartment a little more, "I got something for Renamon. Jen?" She said one more time before seeing the note left on the table. It Read: "Mom, I might know where Renamon is, and she may be in trouble, so I went to find her. I also have a feeling Dad is in the same place, so I'll make sure to look for him too. Don't worry about me; I've been to the Digital World many times, and I'm going with a friend, so I will be fine.

-Love, Jen

"Jen…" was all Mayumi could say. But in her heart, she knew her son would be okay. She walked over to the large window of the apartment, `He took care of himself once, and I know he can do it again.' Mayumi smiled and looked at the full starry night. "Good luck Jen." Mayumi softly said to herself as she prepared for bed and fell asleep, not worrying too much about her son.

(End of Saturday)

~*~*~

A/N: Got a few things to explain, so here I go:

--I forgot to mention this many times in the past chapters, but the story "Mating Season" starts around early summer. I'm not exactly sure about what months those are because Japan is across the world from where I live, and I don't feel like doing my research on climate changes across the world (^_^;;) but the story spans across about four or five months. Now this may sound very strange after I go on to explain the, what is known now as the, "production" process of the hybrids lasting a few weeks or so, but like a normal human pregnancy, a hybrid pregnancy cannot be detected a few weeks or days right after sex. So, this mini "One Week" Series featured in Mating Season is around the third, and last month, of the hybrid pregnancy. Still, the hybrid birth and pregnancy is significantly sped up from a normal pregnancy, 9 months to about 3 months.

--I do not know when Japanese schools start officially, but for Mating Season purposes I am assuming that Japanese schools start during the fall, like Traditional schools in the US. Also, not sure what sports they got there, or if it's exactly the same sports, if anyone can help me with that, it'd be appreciated.

--Karen is not Japanese. I will go more in-depth into the story of Karen and Devidramon in future chapters.

--It is stated that Ryo lives with guardians, not his real parents, in Tamers. Although they do not state if Ryo has two guardians, I created both for story purposes. Credit goes to Captain N for giving me name ideas for the foster parents ^^. Also, I am not sure if there is an exact location where Ryo or his foster parents live; therefore I refer to where his apartment is at as the "Northern Province."

--I am basing Ryo's past on the WonderSwan games in Japan and what I have been told by other people. His original story is quite complicated and may be explained more in maybe future chapters or other stories written by me.

--As the births come closer day by day, I forgot that I still have to give the names ^^;; so here are the names that have been given so far:

Renamon/Jenrya's Son: ??????? Lee

Leomon/Juri/Ryo's Daughter: Keishinko Katou/Akiyama

Dobermon/Alice's Daughter: Atsuiko McCoy

Ruki/Takato's Kid: ? Matsuda (most likely, but again he or she WILL NOT APPEAR IN MATING SEASON)

They will be given as the story progresses until all names are given (maybe except for Ruki and Takato's kid, still pondering that one). Again, I would like to thank my Beta-Reader for the ideas for the names.

Again, as if I haven't said it enough, thanks to my Beta-Reader (Inuyasha) and my pre-readers (Captain N and Comrade Terror) for helping me with my writing. Okay, that's it for now, if there are any questions, comments, concerns, praises, flames, reviews, put-downs (I'm getting too caught up in this list ^_^;;), or anything at all, feel free to e-mail me at dexstrosity2@hotmail.com and I will be willing to answer any questions or you can contact me on AIM as DexstrosityEVO or on MSN as Dexstrosity any time, I'll listen. Anyway, till next time, SEE YA!

-Dexstrosity the LdOFDestruction