Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Motherly Love ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Before you read this, I should warn you that this fic contains incest, strong sexual themes, and some language, so if you are not into incest or you're way too sensitive for anything sexual, do not read it and forget that you ever saw it (if you can). Also, it's going to be a take from Digimon Adventure 02; I'm not touching Digimon Adventure Tri, so don't ask. Also, if you are an artist or know somebody who is, then be sure to leave a private message if you like to make some fanart, but be sure to favorite and follow if you're interested. And don't forget to leave a review. Again, don't read it if you're not into this sort of stuff. And if you do anyway and are disgusted by it, don't say that I didn't warn you. Thank you and enjoy!

 

It started out as a normal day in the Takaishi home as TK had just returned home from his day at school. He thought for certain that his mother would be home before him.

 

"Mom, I'm home!" TK announced. No answer came from inside. "Mom?" Still there was no answer. "Maybe she was gonna come home late. Better check the answering machine." He went to the answering machine and saw there was no message on it. "That's not like her to not to call in late. Maybe she made a stop somewhere first."

 

Just then, Nancy walked in the door.

 

"I'm home! Sorry for being late. I was in heavy traffic for half an hour," Nancy said.

 

"It's okay. I just got home myself," TK said.

 

"Good. Since I just got home, I don't feel like cooking, so how about I order a pizza after I get out of the shower," Nancy said.

 

"Sure. I can decide what I want after you get out," TK said. Nancy went to her room and took some clean clothes and then headed for the bathroom. She shed off her clothing and then entered the shower just after turning it on. Nancy started to wash every inch of her now naked body.

 

"Nothing like a good shower after a long day," Nancy said. "Kinda wish there was something else to make this shower more enjoyable!" She started to rub her womanhood as soon as she started to get wet (and not from the shower), giving off a moan of pleasure. "Oh, if only a man with a big fat juicy dick would come in and fuck my brains out!" She rubbed herself some more she was getting close to a climax when she stopped and realized what she was doing. "What I am doing?! I need to control my hormones." Nancy quickly turned off the shower and got out of the shower. She dried herself off and put on her clean clothes. She got out of the bathroom. "Are you in your room, TK?"

 

"Yes mom. I'm doing my homework," TK answered.

 

"Good. Have you decided what you want on your pizza?" Nancy asked.

 

"I was thinking of pepperoni and ham," TK replied.

 

"Okay, let's go with that," Nancy said. She got on the phone and made the order. About ten to fifteen minutes later, the pizza arrived. After their pizza dinner, TK did what was left of his homework and headed off to bed. As he slept, he heard a strange sound coming from somewhere in his home.

 

"What was that?" TK asked. He listened to the sounds and deduced that the sounds were coming from his mother's room. TK was a tad curious to see what the noise was all about. As he got closer to his mother's room, he couldn't help but feel horny. He saw that the door was slightly opened, so he looked through the door and saw his mother naked and masturbating. He quickly turned away with his pants tenting. "Holy shit! She's actually jilling off in there!" TK noticed how hard he got and pulled down his pants. He turned back around and started to jerk off to her, getting into rhythm of the sex toy.

 

"Yes! Yes! YES! DEEPER! HARDER FASTER!" Nancy yelled. She pushed the dildo in and out of her pussy as TK went even faster. It kept up until they both had their orgasm. Nancy's juices squirted around the dildo as TK's cum all over his hand. TK went quickly pulled up his pants and rushed to the bathroom to wash his hands.

 

"Can't believe I just did that. It was weird to jerk off to mom like that, but it felt so good. But, it's only a one-time thing. One time," TK said, before sleep took him. He dreamt that his mother was in bed with him and woke up to shake it off. "Gotta keep my cool." He looked down at his crotch and saw how erect it was. "Calm down, you!"

 

A few days later, it was three in the afternoon. TK had just gotten back home.

 

"I'm home!" TK called as he took his shoes off. Nancy walked in the living room in her casual clothes.

 

"Welcome home, honey," Nancy greeted as she smiled. "How was your day at school?"

 

"Same old, same old," TK answered as he took off his hat. "Everything has been pretty quiet since we defeated MaloMyotismon and saved both worlds."

 

"Sure have," Nancy nodded. "You got anything going on right now? Any plans with Kari?"

 

TK shook his head, "Nope. Kari is making plans to visit her grandma for the weekend. Not gonna lie, I'm gonna miss her while she's gone. Anyway, I got this homework to do, so I'll be in my room until dinner." TK started walking to his room. He stopped inhis tracks "What are we having for dinner anyway?"

 

"We're having hamburger steak," his mother answered. "With white rice and grilled vegetables."

 

TK's mouth watered at the thought of hamburger steak. TK headed into his room to start his homework.

 

"I'll be in my room until dinnertime," TK said.

 

"I'll call you when it's ready," Nancy said.

 

Nancy was very proud of TK for his achievements since becoming a Disgidestined and defeated evil Digimon that came their way. Ever since MaloMyotismon was defeated, things went back to the way it was before the Digital WOrld called them over tosave it from evil. OVer an hour later, Nancy started to cook dinner when she had a series of thoughts going through her mind; for example, she remembered how TK and his older brother Matt were inseparable. Matt loved his little brother dearly, but when she and her husband Hiroaki Ishida divorced one another, Matt knew he wasn't going to see him as often as he wanted. That was until their first adventure in the Digital World.

 

Hiroaki decided to leave his youngest son with his mother since he knew he'll need her. But she remembered the sex life they used to have. Nancy was starting to get wet from the memories. She could fell her ex-husband's big fat dick pumping in and out of her pussy. She felt a sudden urge to masturbate, but she remembered she was in the middle of making dinner.

 

"What's the matter with me?" She thought. "I can't just touch myself while I'm cooking. What if TK walks in on me and sees what I'm doing? Oh, I'll have a real hard time explaining that to him. I'll do that once TK's sound asleep."

 

Nancy went back to cooking, but she was still horny though. In TK's room, TK was going over his homework, while most of it was done and there only two subjets remained, so he decided to take a break. He sat in his chari tapping his pen to the table. A lot has been going through his mind line since he saw his mother masturbating. He tried to forget that he saw it, but the more he tried to fight it, the more his horniness increased greatly. He then started to get hard and he saw the tent on his lap.

 

"Shit! I'm getting horny!" TK shouted quietly. He tried drowning it out with some baseball. His erection died down as he heard his mother's voice from the kitchen.

 

"TK! Dinner!" Nancy called from the kitchen.

 

"Coming!" TK responded.

 

TK stood up and walked out his door. He had to keep his hormones in check so that Nancy wouldn't get suspicious . He knew the sexual urges he was having was wrong to have, because she is his mother and he knew it was incest.

 

The two of them ate their dinner carrying on like it was normal, with the eception of Nancy of being horny attracted to his mother ever since he caught her masturabting that one night. TK kept her occupied by sharing his day at school, while Nancy went on about her day at work.

 

A little while after dinner, TK grabbed his pajamas out of his room and headed to the bathroom to have a quick shower before he coud finish his homework and head to bed. TK entered the shower as he felt his boner come back wishing his mother would join him, but he knew it would be very unlikely. After the shower, he got changed into his PJs and headed out with his mother in the bathrobe. His boner got even harder when he saw her cleavage.

 

"Been there long, mom?" TK asked.

 

"No, just waiting on you," Nancy said, TK's face was starting to turn red, making Nancy concerned.

 

"Are you all right, TK? You're not cathing a cold areyou?" Nancy asked, placing her forehead on his as TK got a good look at her cleavage. "You feel okay. Was the water too hot?"

 

"Uh, yeah, too hot," TK said. Nancy took an accidental glimpse of her son's crotch and saw the boner. She was geting horny and had the urge to pull down his pants andd start sucking his dick, but she shook it off since she knew it was wrong to do that to her own son. "Anyway, I'm going to head in my room and finish what's left of my homework and go to bed! Good night!"

 

"Good night," Nancy said. She went in the bathroom and took off her robe. She turned on the water and waited for the water to fill to the appropriate level and entered it. The thoughts of TK's boner ran right through her mind. "I can't believe I saw TK's boner just now. But it's perfectly normal for a boy in TK's age to have sexual urges. Wonder how big it looks." She dunked her head, getting those thoughts out of her mind. "What the hell am I thinking? TK is my son! I'll be committing incest if I have have sex with my own son. I mean, I said it before that TK probably has a big dick, but big or not,it's still wrong. And it's true that I have been having trouble a goodrelationship, because I'm s single parent, but I can't be THAT desperate for a dick." Nancy's nipples became hard and she became wet, and not from the water.

 

A few minutes, Nancy came out of the bathroom feeling refreshed after a good after a good bath. She walked by her son's room when she overheard TK.

 

"What is the matter with me?" TK asked himself when she stopped in her tracks. She turned to the door still, slightly opened. Nancy tiptoed to his room hoping that he wouldn't hear her. "I don't know why I'm getting a boner around my own mom. I jacked off to her that one night when I saw her jilling off and I tried to act like it didn't happen. No matter how much I try, I just can't get it out of my head."

 

Nancy silently gasped when she heard him say that. She was stunned to hear he masturbated to her. "I know she's my mom, but I can't believe what I'm about to say, but I want to fuck her brains out; but I can't! I just can't! Mom is a beautiful woman, and I love her, but I don't know what I should do."

 

TK pulled his pants down and took off this shirt. Nancy got wide-eyed at the sight of her son's huge penis. Nancy wanted to go in and suck it, but her sense of reason kicked in again and she headed back to her room. As she got in, she undid her robe and walked to her bed. She started to use a variety of sex toys, but it paled to the comparison of the real thing.

 

She started to use her imagination and pretended that it was TK's penis. She was getting hornier and hornier than ever, so she ruled out the reasons and started to insert the sex toy into her womanhood. As she started to masturbate, she rubbed her breasts with her free hand.

 

She gave off a soft moans as she felt the pleasure between her legs. She placed herself in a few positions, imagining the sex she was having with her son.

 

"Oh TK! Fuck me, TK! Fuck me harder!" Nancy kept going until she had her orgasm. Imagining that TK was shooting his load onto her body. Nancy had panted as she buried herslef in her covers. She just couldn't believe what she just did. "Oh god, I cannot believe I just masturbated to my own son. What ever am I going to do?"

 

Nancy trailed off to sleep, hoping it would that things could go back to normal. But a few hours later, she woke up. She looked at her clock at her side and read it was after midnight. She walked out of her room for a glass of water so that it could lull her back to sleep/ She realized she was still naked, but it was okay since it was the middle of the night; and it was also a warm night.

 

She walked to the kitchen only to bump into a shadowy figure in front of her. She opened her eyes and saw it was TK. And he was naked as well.

 

"TK?"

 

"Mom?"

 

"Why are you naked?"

 

"What are you doing up in the middle of the night?" Nancy asked.

 

"I came in for a glass of water," TK said. "What about you?"

 

"Same," she answered. She took a look at TK's dick and saw how big and hard it is. TK wondered wondered what she could be looking at when he realized he was hard again and quickly covered his crotch with his hands.

 

"Don't look!" TK exclaimed embarrassed.

 

"It's okay, son," she assured him. "It's normal for a boy your age to be aroused." SHe slowly took his hands away from his dick.

 

"I'm sorry, mom," he apologized. "I just can't help myself."

 

"I know," Nancy said. "And I know about your urges, TK." TK went wide-eyed, knowing she was listening, but he wasn't sure how much she heard.

 

"How much of it did you hear?" TK asked.

 

"All of it," Nancy answered. TK looked away feeling ashamed at what she overheard, but she placed her hand on her cheek, getting him to look at her. "I'm not mad at you. I'm just surprised that you felt that way towards me."

 

TK smiled as he felt relieved by that, "I love you, mom."

 

"I love you too, TK," Nancy said before they gave each other a hug. TK felt his mother's breasts pressing against his chest as his dick was pressed against her body. THey looked at each other for a moment before they did the unthinkable. They started to kiss each other on the lips. TK rubbed her tits as she stroked his cock as they were kissing. They parted lips giving them a chance to breathe. "I want you to fuck me, TK. I want you to fuck me now."

 

"Me too, mom," TK said.

 

They both headed for Nancy's room when TK shut the door behind him. She turned on her lamp, but dimmed the light to make it more passionate. TK got on her bed while she crawled up to him. She kissed on the lips as he kissed her back, pushing his tongue in her mouth. She returned the favor by pushing in hers. They made out for a few minutes before she placed her hand on his hard member.

 

"Ooh, so big and hard," Nancy cooed. TK groaned as she rubbed his member. She started to lick the tip of his cock before she started to push the tip into her mouth. She started to move up and down slowly so that the could take effect. Nancy popped the tip with her mouth.

 

"Mom, keep going," TK said. "That's soooo gooooood!"

 

Nancy bopped her head up and down taking in every inch of of his manhood. Sge occainsionally stopped to lick his balls and asked if he liked that he responded that he did. She continued to suck him but a little faster. TK placed both his hands on her head and made her deep-throat him. She continued to suck him until...

 

"MOM! I'M CUMMING! AAAAAHHHHH!" TK felt his dick explode inside his mother's mouth. It has been so long since she had the taste of cum in her mouth.

 

Nancy gasped for air as she started to lick her son's seed oof her lips very hungriliy. "Did that feel good, baby?" TK responded by slowly nodding. His dick was still hard as Nancy spiraled the tip with her finger, knowing that he was still horny as much as she is. "Now it's your turn to make me feel good."

 

Nancy laid on her back as TK started to move down starting by kissing her neck. As he started to suck and lick her boobs Nancy's moans drove him wild. TK then moved down to her pussy. Nancy spread her legs so that he could lick her. Nancy started to moan with pleasure as she rubbed her breasts as each lick made her even more hornier.

 

"Oh TK! YOU'RE A BEAST! LICK ME MORE! Nancy placed her hand her on his head while he's licking her clit and fingering her. Nancy ran her fingers through his hair showing her approval. TK kept going until Nancy let out a small yell, but too loud she squirted her juices on his face. "That was wonderful," Nancy complimented him. Nancy and TK were still horny so they started making out again before TK rubbed his dick against her pussy before pushing it in.

 

They let out loud moans, Nancy from how big and hard he is and TK on how tight she is. TK started to move in and out of her with Nancy's breasts bouncing with each thrust. TK leaned over from time to time, either to kiss her or to suck her tits. TK took his time fucking his mother because he wanted this to last just as much as she did.

 

"YES! TK! FUCK ME HARDER! DON'T STOP NO MATTER WHAT! OH YES!" Nancy screamed.

 

TK kept going and going, pumping into her womanhood like an animal. He could feel her pussy tighten with each thrust. Nancy forced herself up as she wrapped her arms around him. They were still horny that neither one of them has cum yet.

 

"Mom! I'm going to cum!" TK said as he fired a big load of seed inside of her and at the same time, she came. Her vaginal walls tightened even more as it threatened to crush his dick.

 

They both collapsed on the bed with Nancy still on top of him, panting and covered with sweat.

 

"That was wonderful, TK," Nancy said. "You have no idea how idea badly I wanted this."

 

"I'm just glad that you're satisfied," TK said. "Do you think we could do this again? But it's only if you want to."

 

Nancy smiled, knowing he wanted to have sex with her again, "Of course, honey. But you can can't tell anyone about this. Not your brother. Not your father. Not your friends. Not anyone."

 

TK understood as he nodded in agreement, "Okay mom. I promise."

 

"You're a good boy," Nancy said.

 

Nancy and TK made out again just before they fell right to sleep. Both dreaming happily it was the beginning of the forbidden relationship.