Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Motomiya Lust ❯ Chapter One: Forbidden Passion ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter One: Forbidden Passion
 
 
Warning: Lemon in this chapter.
 
 
Daisuke (age 15) was trying to sleep peacefully in his room. But it was to no avail. Jun's (age 18) loud rock music playing from her room. He was unable to block out the loud noise Jun called music that seeped into his room through the walls all through the night.
 
In fact this had been going on for the last three days since their parents went away for anniversary and would you know it, Jun was left in charge of course. He was barely able to get a good night's sleep at all since.
 
“That's it,” Daisuke shouted as he got up from his bed, wearing only his boxers and nothing else. Leaving his room, Daisuke made his way out to Jun's room where the loud music was coming from.
 
“JUN,” Daisuke yelled, but got no reply. Figuring that knocking on the door wouldn't work through the loud rock music, Daisuke, to his surprise found that the door was left unlocked. Turning the knob, he opened the door only to come to a sight that shocked and caught him off guard. He stayed froze for a few moments before slowly and almost completely closing the door. He left the door partly cracked opened enough to see what was going inside the room.
 
Jun was completely naked on her bed with a vibrator. The loud rock music blocked out all of her moaning, as she applied the vibrator between the lips of her womanhood while simultaneously fondling her developed breasts. Daisuke knew he should turn away from this, but he found himself glued to what he was seeing. He saw that Jun had a slender and sexy petite body, curves and everything. And her usually spiked long red hair was calmed passed her shoulders. He soon found himself getting aroused and horny by what his eyes what gazing at. He knew that he shouldn't be doing this but hormones and lust was getting the better of him. He wanted to go in there and do her right then and there. But he had to fight off those thoughts as he closed the door completely and returned back to his room, closing the door behind him.
 
Daisuke lied in his bed trying to get some sleep. But images of his older sister completely naked and amorous continued flooding his mind. The more he tried not to think about it the more he did. He looked down at his boxers to see his throbbing erection sticking up from within his boxers. Getting through this was going to be a long night.
 
 
(The Next Morning)
 
Daisuke woke up and got up from his bed, stretching his arms out. When that was done, he opened the door to see Jun in the kitchen, wearing only her bra and panties with a T-shirt that stopped at her stomach standing at the door. A small blush crept on Daisuke's cheeks as memories of what happened last night came flooding back him. And Jun's present choice of clothing wasn't helping.
 
Stepping out of his room, he went into the bathroom to pee before brushing his teeth. After that was done with, he got out of the bathroom to see Jun still in those clothes making breakfast for the both of them. He quickly made his way to the table to sit down, trying to hide the erection in his boxers. Hearing the sudden movements, Jun turned to see Daisuke sitting by the table.
 
“Hey Daisuke,” Jun greeted, “Slept well?”
 
“I'd sleep better without that racket you call music.”
 
“Whatever.”
 
She handed him his breakfast before sitting down to eat her own.
 
“Mind if I ask you something Jun?”
 
“What?”
 
“Why do you insist on blasting that loud music? This has been going on since mom and dad left.”
 
“It's the only time I'll get this freedom while they're away. Besides, it helps to soothe me.”
 
“That I know,” Daisuke said thoughtlessly before realizing what he said.
 
“What's that suppose to mean,” Jun asked as though Daisuke knew something in particular.
 
“Oh, Uh…nothing-nothing at all…,” Daisuke laughed nervously as he waved his hands in defense although the blush on his cheeks betrayed him. Jun sensed he was hiding something as she looked intently at him. Seeing this, his gazed lowered away from her as if his hand was caught in the cookie jar. Seeing that he was indeed hiding something, she said, “What are you hiding Daisuke? You seem embarrassed about something, and don't say that you're not. You can't fool me.”
 
His shoulders slumped down in defeat, seeing that he was now exposed. Seeing no point in lying, he confessed, “Last night, I…well…I went to your room in order to ask you to turn that music down and I…”
 
Now it was Jun's turn to turn red from embarrassment. She completely forgot to lock her down and Daisuke caught her in the act of pleasuring herself.
 
“I knew I should've just left but…I just stare from behind the doors…the sight of seeing you like that…it…(blushed redder) aroused me.”
 
This now caught Jun off guard. She completely wasn't expecting that. There was a moment of silence between the two Motomiyas. Daisuke thought Jun was going to beat him up for his actions. But instead, she said, “Stand up.”
 
“Huh?”
 
“I said stand up,” she repeated. Daisuke stood up as she pointed to her room. He walked out of the kitchen and into her room with Jun following close by. After they both stepped in, she closed and locked the door behind them. Turning to Daisuke, she said, “Undress me.”
 
He also thought he missed her what she said.
 
“Say what?”
 
“I said undress me, till I'm left wearing nothing on me.”
 
She grinned when she saw the erection in his boxers.
 
“Haven't you ever wanted to know what it's like to make love with a real female. I know I'd like to feel what it's like to make love with a real male.”
 
She shook and caressed her hips with her hands before gesturing to Daisuke to come over to her. Complying, Daisuke went over to her and began removing her T-shirt, bra and panties. Jun then grabbed and yanked his boxers down, leaving the both of them completely in the nude. His hardened rod was begging to plunge into Jun's womanhood, but Daisuke maintained self-control.
 
“You're a nice size for your age I must say,” Jun complimented, causing Daisuke to blush a little. Going over to her drawer, Jun opened it and took out a small condom package, throwing it to Daisuke.
 
“Know how to put one on?”
“I learned in health class,” he answered as he opened and took the condom out, placing it carefully over his erect manhood.
 
“Do you always hide condoms in your drawer?”
 
“You can never be too carefully,” she replied with a smirk. After he placed the condom on, she lead his over to her bed and told him to lie down on his back on her bed. After he did so, she got onto the bed and held onto his shoulders as she placed each other her legs at his sides. Slowly, she lowered and impaled herself down his shaft with a strained moan escaping her month as his member stretch her vaginal walls. Daisuke held onto her waist as he watched his member enter into Jun before coming to a blockage inside her. With a thrust down, Jun completely impaled herself down to Daisuke, breaking her hymen, and taking away their virginity, forever. They both moaned from the feeling. Jun sat there waiting for the pain to subsides, while Daisuke was shock to believe that he was his sister's first, while at the same time, she was his first also.
 
After a few moments, Jun began moving herself up and down slowly at first. But soon began going a little faster. Within three minutes, any pain she felt was gone, and pure pleasure was surging through her body. Holding onto her waist, Daisuke started rocking himself into Jun, being too horny to even care anymore. Jun bounced and rode on him harder, trying to take in as much of his rod as she could. Her moaning got louder as Daisuke sat her and started fondling and sucking on her breasts. Jun wrapped her legs around her love's waist while wrapping her arms around his shoulders while his hands held onto her butt as he continued to pound his hot rod in and out of her threshold.
 
The two of them then engage in another passionate kiss. After another minute, the two lovers switched positions with Jun lying down on the bed while Daisuke was on top, thrusting in and our of her, making his manhood go deep into Jun's womanhood. With one thrust, Daisuke made his hot member go so deeper into her as she gave out a scream of pure erotic pleasure. After a few minutes, the two lovers returned to their original positions with Davis on the bed and Jun straddling him, having her arms and legs wrapped around Prince Daisuke's shoulders and waist.
 
Their lovemaking continued, with the two of them covered in sweat and in pure erotic bliss. The world around them seems to fade away, leaving only the two of them. They didn't want this moment to ever end. However, both of them began to move frantically as their climaxes were reaching their peaks.
 
The two of them came at each other at the same time with Daisuke releasing his seed into the condom and Jun arched backwards as she moaned into the air released her fluids all over his manhood. In the aftermath, they stayed in those positions for several minutes to catch their breaths. A minute later, Jun removed herself from Daisuke's now soften member, lying down beside his left side. She nuzzled up to him by crawling onto his chest. Daisuke said breathless, “Wow. That was a great.”
 
Jun smiled and said, “I know. It felt so good.”
 
“Just promised not to tell anyone about this. I'd hate for people to find out the my first time was with you.”
 
“I won't tell if you won't,” Jun teased, “But we'll have to get out of bed sometime.”
 
“True, but let's just enjoy the moment.”
 
“Who knows, maybe this moment will happen again.”
 
“I'm sure.”
 
 
Well, Jun and Daisuke just engaged in a forbidden affair and are seeking to keep it a secret. But how long can something like this stay as a secret?