Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ MST3K: T.K.'s Double Date: The Trilogy ❯ Love, Sick, and Tired ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

(doors open, group enters, preparing for the worst)
 
R80: Don't worry everyone, it's the last part.
 
Rest: It'd better be…
 
 
TK's Double Date
 
 
Christochi-chan: Once again, I can't remember the last time T.K. HAD a date, period!
 
 
Part Three: Love, Sick, and Tired
 
 
Jesanae-chan: I'm definitely gonna be sick by the time this is over.
 
 
"Tai," Sora said to her best friend of over fourteen years. "I have a confession to make."
 
 
Gotsumon: (Sora) I'm gay!
 
 
Tai looked at the girl whom he had known most of his life. "Sora, I'm your best friend. You can tell me anything you want." I hope it's not about Mimi and I
dating, or that she's not actually bisexual, but gay.
 
 
Gotsumon: Close enough.
 
 
Sora looked very nervous. "I'm madly in love with someone. A guy… and it isn't you."
 
 
Keramon: Well that eliminates a Taiora lemon scene
 
Veemon: Believe me, by the time this is over, you'll have PRAYED there was a Taiora scene.
 
 
Tai smiled. "That's great! I was worried about you since I started going out with Mimi and that you were bi. Who's the lucky guy? Do I know him?"
 
 
All: Yes you do. Sadly, so do we.
 
 
"Yes, you do."
 
 
R80: (pushes button on armrest)
 
SFX: AND THEY NAIL IT!
 
 
"Is he in our class?"
 
 
Jesanae-chan: Thankfully, no.
 
 
"No…"
 
 
Jesanae-chan: (pushes button on armrest)
 
SFX: AND THE HOTTIE GETS ANOTHER!
 
(Jesse blinks)
 
 
"Mimi's or Joe's?"
 
"Nope. He's three years younger than me, and a Digi-Destined. Those are the only hints you get."
 
 
Gotsumon: Willis?
 
 
Tai's eyes widened at a thought. "Is it Davis?!"
 
 
All: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Sora glared at him. "NO! He's NOT my type, and he's not interested in me!"
 
 
All: THANK GOD!!!!!!!
 
 
The teenage boy raised his hands in defense. "Okay, okay! No need to flip out on me." He rubbed his chin while thinking. "Lemme see… Ken's two years younger
and is dating Yolei, so it couldn't be him. Cody's too young. Michael and Willis are spoken for, too. …Wait a second! Is it TK?!"
 
 
All: (push buttons on armrests)
 
SFX: SCORE ONE FOR THE ORIGINAL GOGGLE-BOY!
 
 
Sora blushed. "Y-yes."
 
Tai fell to the floor of Sora's house, laughing like mad. "I can't believe it! You love TK? You, the most popular senior girl of our class, have the hots for TK?!"
Suddenly, he was picked up off the floor by the collar by an extremely pissed off Sora.
 
 
Lyeernmon: Please, Sora, KILL HIM!!!!!!!!
 
 
"DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT, TAICHI KAMIYA?! YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST TAKERU?!"
 
 
All: (WWF Fans) OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Tai gulped. "Easy, Sora! I like the kid as if he was my own kid bro. It's just shocking that you'd be in love with him since you usually hang around Matt and Joe."
 
 
Keramon: Yeah!
 
 
"Joe is just my tutor, remember? Also, I only hang around Matt so I can be closer to Takeru. They are brothers, after all."
 
 
Christochi-chan: And all this time I thought she was trying to get Matt in bed with her. Heh, stupid me.
 
 
"Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but I know that Kari loves TK, too, though I doubt she does as much as you do."
 
 
All: YAY! TAKARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
"Isn't she also in love with Davis?"
 
 
All: (shudder)
 
Jesanae-chan: If there's a Daikari lemon scene, I'll beat Rob to death and then start crying.
 
 
"She can't decide, and she's ordered me to keep out of her business or else she'll publish certain pics of Mimi and I to the school, if you catch my drift. Still, you
have a 50/50 chance of coming out on top. After all, you're the only one he allows to call him by his real name. That's a good sign."
 
 
Keramon: Yes, a very good sign. It usually means that you're gonna be his next victim. Hehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Sora sighed. "Better than nothing, I guess. But there is one thing that worries me."
 
 
Veemon: (Sora) Does T.K. like non-virgins?
 
 
"What's that?"
 
 
Veemon: (Sora) I already said-
 
R80/Christochi-chan: SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
A tear escaped Sora's eye. "How TK feels about me. I am older than him, so that also works against me."
 
 
Christochi-chan: Hey my mom…(thinks for a moment) Oh yeah, that's one reason why she and Dad are divorced, nevermind.
 
 
"Shakespeare married a girl older than him."
 
 
 
"That was in the 1600's, Tai. This is the 21st Century. And don't bring `Sailor Moon' into this, because that's just a TV show."
 
 
All: (laughing) HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAI WATCHES SAILOR MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
"You got to have faith, Sora. Just tell TK how you feel."
 
 
All: (Limp Bizkit) GOTTA HAVE FAITH, BABY!
 
 
Sora raised an eyebrow. "And just how easy was it for you to tell Mimi how you felt?"
 
 
R80: (Tai) Touché
 
 
"Point taken."
 
 
Gotsumon: Hehe…point…
 
R80: …that's pointless…
 
 
 
 
Jesanae-chan: God, I HATE these scene changes!
 
 
TK answered the phone at his home that late afternoon. "Hello," he said in a weak voice. "Takaishi Residence."
 
 
R80: The Takashi Residence: we take reservations by the dozen!
 
 
"Hello, is TK there?"
 
 
Veemon: (T.K.) This IS T.K., dumbass!
 
 
TK tried to hold back a chuckle. "Don't let the voice fool you, Davis. It's me."
 
 
All: AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
"TK?! You don't sound so good."
 
 
Christochi-chan: Really, when did you figure that out, stupid?
 
R80: Remember, this is DAVIS we're talking about.
 
Christochi-chan: Point taken, he probably STILL doesn't get it.
 
 
"Tell me about it. I also lost my appetite, and mom served my favorite dinner, too. So, what can I do for you, Davis?"
 
 
Veemon/Gotsumon: 0_0! “DO for you, Davis????”
 
(both are beaten by Jesse and Lyeernmon with authentic H4T oversized malletsTM)
 
 
"TK, I have to know the truth. Do you love Kari?"
 
 
Jesanae-chan: Duh, let's see: TAKARI!!!! HIKERU!!!!! ANGELS!!!!!! HOPE AND LIGHT!!!!! NEED I MAKE MYSELF MORE CLEAR???
 
 
"Davis, I'll be honest with you, but you have to swear to me you won't say anything to anyone! You promise?"
 
 
Christochi-chan: This is Davis; of course he won't promise…at least not without some unnecessarily stupid pitch.
 
 
"On my soccer ball and my honor as leader of the new Digi-Destined! So, you gonna tell me?"
 
 
(Chris presses button )
 
SFX: THE D-GENERATE WINS ANOTHER!
 
 
"Davis, I know that you love Kari, and even have slept with her, so I understand if you get jealous when she's with me. I want to set the record straight: Kari is my
best friend, and I love her like a sister. But, I have my heart set on someone else, so you got nothing to worry about from me."
 
 
Lyeernmon: (T.K.) Yeah, all you've got to worry about now is Tai.
 
R80: Gross!
 
Lyeernmon: That's now how I meant it! Oh, forget it!
 
 
"Really? Who are you in love with?"
 
 
All: (T.K.) YOU!!!!!
 
(all think for a moment)
 
All: Ewwwwwww…!!!!!
 
 
TK nervously muttered a name. Davis barely heard it.
 
 
Keramon: …Kari…
 
Veemon: Sadly, no, Sora.
 
(All shudder)
 
 
"Speak up, man!"
 
 
All: SORA GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!
 
 
"It's… Sora."
 
 
R80: I TOLD YOU SO!
 
Jesanae-chan: NO SHIT, DUMBASS! YOU WROTE THIS!!!
 
R80: SCREAM AT ME AGAIN AND I'LL PUT YOU INTO A LEMON!!!
 
Jesanae-chan: I'LL BE GOOD! I'LL BE GOOD! I'LL BE GOOD! I'LL BE GOOD!
 
 
There was silence for a moment. "I'll be a monkey's uncle!! Do Tai and Matt know about this?"
 
 
Christochi-chan: That you're a monkey's uncle? Yes, we all do.
 
 
"Tai's dating Mimi, remember? And Matt's not into dating just yet."
 
 
Lyeernmon: That's because Matt's GAY!!!
 
(is assaulted by an enraged Jesse)
 
 
"Oh yeah. My bad. Does Kari know?"
 
 
Veemon: Of course she knows. Why else would I let you two be fucking?
 
R80: Actually, Kari and Davis aren't intimate.
 
All: YAY!!!! NO DAIKARI LEMON!!!!!!!!!
 
 
"Not yet. I plan to tell-." He started coughing like mad before he could finish.
 
 
Christochi-chan: (T.K.) Actually, I'm not gonna tell anyone anything. BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Keramon: Chris, relax! Calm down! Okay, you're in a field of flowers! With Jesanae! And she's naked! And she's the most beautiful creature you're ever seen! Breath, breath, breath!
 
Christochi-chan: …Jesse…naked…breathing returning to normal…
 
(Jesse twitches)
 
Christochi-chan: …good friend hardening…
 
Jesanae-chan: WHAT THE FUCK???
 
(assaults and beats Chris to within an inch of his life)
 
 
"TK? TK, are you there?!"
 
 
R80: (T.K.) No, I'm not. Go away! Uh…I'll get coffee!
 
 
"Yeah… I'm still here. Just had a little cough."
 
 
Jesanae-chan: A little cough???
 
 
"A little cough?! Dude, you should go lie down and rest. You need it." With that, Davis hung up.
 
 
(Jesse presses button)
 
SFX: AND THE HOTTIE GETS IT!
 
(Jesse twitches again)
 
 
TK hung up the phone and trudged to his room. His mom came in as he plopped down onto his bed. "I heard you coughing," she said. "Are you okay, sweetheart?
You barely ate your dinner."
 
 
Veemon: (T.K.) That's `cause I'm sick, dumb bitch.
 
Christochi-chan: Not only would T.K. never say that, THAT'S MY MOM YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
(Chris goes after Veemon with AK47)
 
 
"I feel terrible, Mom."
 
 
Gotsumon: As usual, you also look terrible.
 
Lyeernmon: What's wrong with the way he looks. At least he doesn't have spikes in his hair. Unlike some humans I know…
 
R80: LEAVE ME ALONE, DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Nancy Takaishi carefully examined her son's face and placed her hand on his head. "You're very warm… Let me take your temperature." She left the room and
quickly came back with a thermometer. After two minutes, she checked it. "Above normal. You stay I bed while I call for your friend Joe." She immediately pulled a
blanket over him and then ran for the phone.
 
 
All: RUN LUKE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
Jesanae-chan: Once again, I HATE these scene changes!
 
 
All the Digi-Destined, minus Joe, TK, and Matt, waited in the Takaishi's living room with Mrs. Takaishi. As soon as word had gotten out from Davis, they had all
rushed over to see how TK was doing. Just then, Joe came out of TK's room. Sora and Kari immediately stood up. "He has a bad fever, alright," Joe said. "But I
say it should last a day or three before the medicine I brought eradicates it all from his system. He has to take the pills at least 3 times a day and he'll have to stay
home and off his feet until then, and no visitors."
 
 
Keramon: Thank you, Dr. Joe!
 
 
Mrs. Takaishi sighed. "But I have a business trip to make for the next few days starting tomorrow. And with My ex-husband and my other son away for the week,
there's no one I can ask to watch TK."
 
 
Christochi-chan: Wait! If Mom's gone and Matt's there right now, then Dad and her OTHER SON??? SWEET!!! I'M IN THIS!!!!!!!!
 
Jesanae-chan: Not directly…
 
Christochi-chan: LEAVE ME ALONE!
 
 
Joe frowned. "I have to head back to summer medical school tomorrow, so I'm out, too." He then looked around the room. "But we have a lot of friends here. They
can look after TK. It doesn't matter who, though, right?"
 
 
All: No comment.
 
 
Sora raised her hand. "I could look after TK while Mrs. Takaishi is gone. It's the least I can do."
 
 
Veemon/Gotsumon: (snickering) Yeah, the LEAST you can do…
 
 
Tai agreed. "She's telling the truth. I'm her best friend, so I should know."
 
 
Jesanae-chan: But she's bi, how can you really trust those people?
 
Christochi-chan: Jesse, I swear to Christ…
 
 
"Not to mention most of us original kids know that Sora has looked after TK before," Izzy added.
 
 
Keramon: Hehe…”looked after T.K. before”…
 
(Keramon is attacked by Jesse and Lyeernmon)
 
 
Davis smiled. Looks like this fever is a blessing in disguise. TK will be able to tell Sora how he feels about her, and no one will be around to stop him.
 
 
All: OH MY GOD!!! DAVIS ACTUALLY HAD A KIND, RATIONAL THOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Kari then stood up. "I could help out as well. TK is my best friend after all."
 
 
R80: (Kari as Wayne Campbell from Wayne's World) He will be mine; oh yes; he WILL be mine!
 
 
Sora mentally fumed. Damn! Now I can't tell TK how I feel about him. Well, I could use the help…
 
 
Christochi-chan: Hehe…Sora's bi…could use Kari's “help”…hehehe…
 
R80: I don't think that's exactly what I meant when I wrote this…
 
 
Mrs. Takaishi nodded. "Okay then. Both Sora and Kari will look after TK while I'm away. I leave tomorrow afternoon at 2:15, so both of you should be here by
1:45. Actually, you both could start now. I'm overdue for a trip to the market for groceries."
 
 
All: (singing) The wheels on the bus go round and round…
 
 
"We'll get them for you, ma'am," Yolei said, motioning towards the other kids. "My family owns a convenience store. We could run down there and get what you
need." The other kids nodded in agreement.
 
 
Christochi-chan: Poor Yolei; she doesn't realize that my Mom does shopping for about THREE WEEKS in advance!
 
Keramon: What's that mean?
 
Christochi-chan: Lots and lots of groceries.
 
Jesanae-chan: Which means lots of tips.
 
Christochi-chan: Touché
 
 
This made Mrs. Takaishi smile. "Thank you, kids! Here's my list." She gave it to Yolei and the kids all rushed out except for Sora, Kari, and Joe. Nancy looked at
the girls. "You'd better go tell your parents to let them know what's going on. I'll expect you both tomorrow." She then looked at Joe. "May I see my son?" He
nodded before leaving, and Mrs. Takaishi walked towards the room.
 
 
All: T.K., QUICK! PUT THE PORNO AWAY! YOUR MOM'S COMING!!!!!!!!!
 
 
TK laid in bed, his face and neck covered in red dots. He looked at his mother. "Who else is here, momma? I heard voices after Joe left."
 
 
Christochi-chan: (snickers) “MOMMA!?!”
 
R80: (T.K.) Do you think we painted the dots right? Do they really think I'm sick?
 
Gotsumon: (Ms. Takashi) Yes they do.
 
R80: (T.K. as Yogi Bear) Then let's grab the picnic baskets and scram, Bubu!
 
 
His mother pulled up the desk chair and sat beside the bed. "The other Digi-destined, except for Matt. Sora and Kari will be looking after you while I'm away. You
behave yourself for them, okay?"
 
 
Veemon: Wait a minute. Didn't Sora and Kari get picked to help?
 
Lyeernmon: Guess Nancy found out about them both wanting to lay T.K.
 
Christochi-chan: (muttering darkly) Lucky bastard…
 
 
"Sora? You asked her to help?"
 
 
Lyeernmon: (Ms. Takashi) No, honey, the little bitch invited herself.
 
 
"Actually, she volunteered to help. Most eagerly, it seems."
 
 
Lyeernmon: Damnit! My SFX button's broken!!!
 
 
This made TK smile a little. Maybe I can tell her how I feel… Wait! I can't if Kari's here. I want to break it to her gently. "I think I'll sleep now, okay, mom?"
 
 
Gotsumon: Hehe…sleep…
 
Veemon: (T.K.) Now where's that lubricant?
 
R80: I'm never letting you two MST again.
 
 
"Okay, TK. You get plenty of rest." Mrs. Takaishi left the room to see Sora still sitting on the couch. "Sora! Is something wrong?"
 
 
Christochi-chan: (Sora a la American Pie 2) I seem to have stuck myself to…your couch.
 
 
"Mrs. Takaishi, is it okay if I spend the night here? I'm sorta used to looking after TK, since I used to do it during our first trip to the Digital World."
 
 
All: IS THAT THE ONLY REASON FOR YOU SLEEPING OVER???
 
 
"Of course, dear. I'll call your mother and have her bring some clothes over for you, if you want me to."
 
 
Jesanae-chan: (mocking Sora) Pretty please with a cherry on top?
 
 
"Please?"
 
 
Jesanae-chan: Close enough.
 
Christochi-chan: 0_0!!! “CHERRY???”
 
Jesanae-chan: HENTAI!!! (attacks Chris)
 
 
Mrs. Takaishi nodded and picked up the phone. Sora gave her the number of her home and Nancy dialed it. "Hello, Mrs. Takenouchi? This is Ms. Takaishi. I'd like
to speak to you about Sora… No, she's fine, but I'd like her to stay over at my home for a week. You see, my son has a bad fever and I'll be away for the week
starting tomorrow. Your daughter has volunteered to look after TK for me along with Kari… I see. Okay, I'll tell her. Good-bye."
 
 
Lyeernmon: Okay, here comes something interesting…
 
All: WHAT?
 
Lyeernmon: Nothing, actually; I just needed to say something there.
 
(all sweatdrop)
 
 
Sora watched nervously as Mrs. Takaishi hung up and looked at her. "Your mother says she'll be over soon with some clothes for you. She also said to next time
check with her first before making a decision like this, and that it was sweet of you to volunteer."
 
 
All: AND TO TELL YOU; NO FUCKING THE PATIENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Sora blushed. "I told you, Mrs. Takaishi, it's the least I can do to help Takeru."
 
 
R80: (T.K.) YOU CALLED ME TAKERU!!! TIME TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Nancy raised an eyebrow. "Takeru? He never lets anyone call him that unless he's in trouble with his father or me."
 
 
All: BUSTED!!!!
 
 
"Well, he allows me to call him that. But not in public."
 
 
Keramon: For obvious reasons.
 
 
"That's understandable."
 
 
Keramon: I just said that! Damnit!
 
 
 
 
Jesanae-chan: ARGH!!!! SCENE CHANGE!!!!!
 
 
Kari packed her suitcase slowly, thinking about how Sora had acted at TK's home. There's more to this than what she's letting on, she thought. If I didn't
know any better, I'd say… no! It can't be that she's in love with him! Or is she? For that matter, am I in love with TK? After all, I did sleep with Davis,
but that was only out of experiment, wasn't it?
 
 
All: (repeated projectile vomiting) DAIKARI!!!!!!
 
 
"I hope you won't give Sora a hard time."
 
 
Veemon: (Kari) Of course I will, oh voice from beyond the grave.
 
Gotsumon: 0_0! DAD???!!!???!!!
 
 
The young girl looked to see Tai standing in the doorway. "I won't, Tai. You know I think of her as a big sister. Say, do you know if Sora's in love with anyone?"
 
 
All: GEE, WE WONDER!!!!!!!!!!!…………………
 
 
"Not sure. Why?"
 
 
Lyeernmon: Don't lie, Tai. Of course you do, you stupid annoying bastard!
 
 
Kari resumed her packing. "Well, you are her best friend, so she'd tell you if she was. I think she's in love with TK."
 
 
All: WELL DUH!!!!!!!!!
 
R80: We sure are yelling and screaming a lot in this one.
 
 
Tai raised an eyebrow. "You think?"
 
 
R80: Yes, Tai, I do.
 
 
"I have no proof yet, but I have a hunch. I mean, why else would she volunteer to help watch TK?"
 
 
Gotsumon: Because she's a kind, loving, caring person who doesn't need a reason to be kind, dummy.
 
 
"Because she's a good friend, has helped look after him since our first trip to the Digital World, and acts like a big sister/mother to you younger kids?"
 
 
Gotsumon: Basically what I just said. (pushes button)
 
SFX: ANOTHER FOR THE ROCK-MAN!!!!!!
 
Gotsumon: (Rocky) YO ADRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
R80: The Digital Stallion in his prime!
 
Gotsumon: Huh?
 
R80: -_- Nevermind, lowly Muse.
 
 
"I think there's more, Tai. I'm gonna watch her and TK closely while I'm there."
 
 
Christochi-chan: No, stupid bitch, you'll ruin EVERYTHING THIS FANFIC HAS TRIED TO BRING UP!!!!!!!
 
 
"Kari, if she does love him, and he loves her back, let it be! I mean, you already have Davis."
 
 
All: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
"I just want to know, Tai. TK is still my best friend, remember? I have to look out for him in case Sora breaks his heart."
 
 
Veemon: The way we're heading, YOU'LL break his heart, not Sora!
 
 
"Just don't go sleeping around! Remember what I told you about loyalty."
 
 
Jesanae-chan: IS THE WHOLE WORLD HORNY!!!!!
 
 
"I know, I know! Not to mention we both know that Sora is bisexual." Kari then closed the suitcase. "I'm going over now. Mind giving me a lift on your way to
Mimi's?"
 
 
Jesanae-chan: Scratch that: IS THE WHOLE WORLD GAY???
 
 
Tai sighed. "Sure, why not?"
 
 
All: 0_0!!!!!! JESSE WAS RIGHT!!!???!!!???!!!
 
(Jesanae smirks)
 
 
 
 
(Jesse starts screaming and tearing at her hair)
 
 
The door opened slowly, and Sora crept into TK's room, eyeing his limp form lovingly and sadly. The chair that Mrs. Takaishi had moved to the side of the bed was
still there, so Sora sat in it. Poor Takeru, she thought brushing a stray hair from his forehead. To her surprise, he woke up, looked at her, and smiled.
 
 
All: (T.K.) HA! CAUGHT YOU!
 
 
"Hello, toots," he said weakly. He called her "toots" as his usual greeting to her, taking it from several Marx Bros movies he had seen. It flattered her somewhat, so
the nickname stuck. "Nice of you to drop by."
 
 
Keramon: (shaking his head) Rob, you and old comedians. First the Stooges, now the Marx Brothers…
 
R80: WHAT??? DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SUCH?????????
 
Keramon: (very nervous) No, nothing at all, hehehe…
 
 
Sora forced a smile. "Anything for a friend, Takeru." She really wanted to say "Anything for you," but didn't. You chicken! "I'm sorry I woke you."
 
 
Christochi-chan: Hehehe…I like chicken.
 
Jesanae-chan: 0_0! SORTOCHI???
 
Christochi-chan: -_-. Scary, very scary.
 
Veemon: (Sora) Amazing, I taste like chicken.
 
 
"You didn't. I can't seem to sleep." TK tried to sit up. "So, you and Kari are gonna bunk with me for a week, or so I heard."
 
 
Gotsumon: (waving his hand) Aw, bunk, fuck, it's all good.
 
(Jesanae and Lyeernmon looks completely besmirched)
 
 
Sora gently pushed TK back into bed and covered him up with the blanket. "You heard right. You gonna behave for me like you did 7 years ago?"
 
 
Lyeernmon: (T.K.) Absolutely not. Instead, I'm going to act like Wendy O. Williams at a Plasmatics concert.
 
Christochi-chan: -_-. That's a scary thought.
 
Both: WENDY O. RULES!!! POSERS GET LOST!!!
 
(Jesse and Rob look confused. Keramon is asleep and The Muses are carefully covering him in Cheesy PoofsTM)
 
 
"I dunno if I'll have any energy to disobey, so I won't try to." Anything for you.
 
 
Veemon: Hey boss, you left part of it out of quotes.
 
R80: Oh well, no one's perfect.
 
Christochi-chan: Besides, he can just fix it and re-upload the story.
 
Veemon: True, very true.
 
 
Just then, the two heard several voices coming from outside the room. Sora sighed. "My mom's here with my things. You get some rest for me, sweetie. I'll see you
later. Promise." She kissed his forehead and left quietly. Why can't I kiss his lips?! Sora, you're ruining this for yourself! She went to the living room, and not
only found her mother and Mrs. Takaishi, but Kari as well. "Hi, Kari… you're here awful early."
 
 
All: She's here to stop you from screwing T.K. for as long as she can.
 
 
Kari looked at her. "I could say the same about you."
 
 
All: OOOOOOOOOH, DISSED BY KARI!!!!!!!
 
 
"And I really appreciate this, you two," Mrs. Takaishi said. "Tonight, one of you will sleep on the couch while the other watches TK. When I leave, you can take
turns using my bed, but make sure you wash the sheets before I come home. Now, who'll sleep on the couch?"
 
 
Jesanae-chan: Sora.
 
Lyeernmon: How'd ya figure that?
 
Jesanae-chan: Two reasons:
1. Sora's too chicken to tell T.K. how she feels about him, let alone sleep in the same bed as him at this point in time
2. Even if she is brave enough, Kari will make sure she doesn't get the chance.
 
Lyeernmon: Ah, understanding coming through.
 
 
"I will!" Both girls said at once. They looked at each other, and then said, "No, she will."
 
 
Gotsumon: I WILL!
 
Rest: (confused)
 
 
Both adults looked at the girls, confused.
 
 
Christochi-chan: (to reader) We're just as confused as you are folks. Don't worry, this will all make sense in the end…hopefully…
 
 
Finally, Kari reached into her pockets and pulled out a quarter. "We'll toss for it. Inner sleeps in TK's room." She gave Sora the coin to examine it. "Heads, you
win, and tails, you lose." After getting back her quarter, Kari flipped it and caught it. She opened her hand. "Heads," she said casually.
 
 
Jesanae-chan: DON'T SAY IT!!!!!!!!
 
Christochi-chan: What'd I do now?
 
Jesanae-chan: It's not what you DID, it's what you were THINKING!!!
 
Christochi-chan: (muttering) Damn, she's good.
 
 
 
 
Jesanae-chan: AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Sora returned to TK's room, carrying her suitcase and sleeping bag with a spare pillow. She set up her place softly so TK wouldn't wake up. Too bad this is only
for tonight, then Kari and I alternate with the couch and Mrs. Takaishi's bed. She looked at TK again. He looks cold.
 
 
Veemon: Then why don't you “warm him up”, Sora?
 
(Lyeernmon Bytch Slaps him)
 
 
Just then, Kari came in. "How is he?" she whispered.
 
 
Christochi-chan: (McCoy) He's dead Jim.
 
Jesanae-chan: HEY!!! I'M THE STAR TREK QUEEN HERE!!!!
 
Keramon: (McCoy) Damnit Jim, I'm a doctor, not a pool man!
 
(Jesse screams)
 
R80: (Scotty) I just can't do it, Captain. I DON'T HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!

(Jesse attacks the poor author)
 
 
"As well as can be, but I think he needs more blankets."
 
 
Keramon: Hehehe…more blankets…
 
R80: You're not making sense.
 
Lyeernmon: So?
 
 
"Mrs. Takaishi just got a call from her boss. She has to leave in a few minutes, so it's lucky we both came here early."
 
 
All: IT'S NOT LUCKY FOR US!!!
 
 
"Is she going to come say good-bye to TK?"
 
 
Veemon: I wonder how she'll say good-bye to him?
 
Rest: THAT'S NOT RIGHT!!!
 
(massive Muse assaulting begins)
 
 
"She doesn't have time. She said to tell you to watch over him while she's away and she'll call tomorrow night to check on us."
 
 
(massive Muse assaulting continues)
 
 
Sora nodded as Kari took another look at TK. "He looks so pale. You know, you could sleep on the couch or in his mom's bed."
 
 
(massive Muse assaulting ends Veemon is out for a while)
 
 
"No, I think it's best if I stay with him for the night. Until he starts feeling better, we shouldn't leave him alone."
 
 
Christochi-chan: Glad to see that their thinking of something OTHER than SEX for once!
 
 
"Good idea. Well, I'm going to go unpack. Are you turning in for the night?"
 
 
Christochi-chan: (WWF Fans) HELL NO!!!
 
R80: STOP DOING THAT!!!
 
Christochi-chan: BITE ME!!!
 
 
"Soon. After I get another blanket. Goodnight, Kari."
 
 
All: HEHEHE…WE WONDER WHERE THAT BLANKET WILL END UP???
 
 
After Kari quietly left, Sora checked the closet. Hm, no more blankets. She looked back at her sleeping bag, and then at TK, getting an idea. She unzipped her bag
so it was now more of a blanket, and laid it out over TK's bed sheets. I know this is gonna be risky, but I'll take my chances!
 
 
Jesanae-chan: That's it, girl! Don't be afraid to take chances!!! Live life to the Xtreme!!! Fear is only a four letter word!!!!!
 
 
Making sure the door was locked and the lights turned off, Sora then slipped out of her clothes until she was in her bra and panties before getting in bed with TK.
She saw that he was in his boxers and a t-shirt, which sort of turned her on, but she controlled herself. She snuggled closer to him, draping her arm around his body.
 
 
Jesanae-chan: -_-… That's not quite what I had in mind…
 
 
"Rest well, my angel of Hope," she whispered into his ear. "I'll be right here for you."
 
 
Lyeernmon: Uh oh. Here we go…
 
 
 
 
(everyone fights to hold Jesse from killing Rob for yet another scene change)
 
 
The sound of someone breathing lightly in his ear woke TK up slowly. The room was dark from the night, so he had to wait for his eyes to adjust to it. I still feel
horrible, but not as much. Actually, I also feel… very warm. Then he realized there was something next to him in bed. He looked to see a beautiful face
belonging to a brown-haired girl sleeping very close to him. SORA?!
 
 
All: ALL HAIL THE OBVIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
TK peeked under the covers, and blushed. Sora was in her underwear, and she had her arm on his chest and her leg on both of his. He quickly felt his penis become
hard from everything that his eyes took in. This HAS to be a fever dream!
 
 
Gotsumon: Hehe, penis.
 
R80: If I remember correctly, that's our first Lemon reference.
 
 
"Takeru…"
 
 
Keramon: (T.K.) Yes, Sora-who-is-mumbling-my-name-in-her-sleep?
 
 
The boy looked at Sora, who seemed to be talking in her sleep. "I love you, Takeru."
 
 
Jesanae-chan: So she can't say it when she's awake, however, she spills the beans to anyone in her sleep.
 
Christochi-chan: Um…right… So…anyone have any questions?
 
Keramon: Is it alright for me to worship an ever-lasting gobstopper?
 
Christochi-chan: Yeah, probably.
 
Keramon: (Mr. Mackey) M`kay.
 
 
Now I know this a fever dream! Dammit! TK looked at Sora again, longer this time. Still, I might as well enjoy it before it changes. He leaned over and kissed
Sora's forehead. "I love you, too, Sora." Deciding not to go much further, he went back to sleep.
 
 
Lyeernmon: Hopefully that's all he'll do.
 
 
Sora smiled in her sleep, and moved closer to TK so that her head was on his chest slightly.
 
 
R80: (smirking) Hey, Chris? T.K.'s girl's got bigger jugs than your girl does!
 
Christochi-chan: BITE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
(Jesanae starts foaming at the mouth)
 
 
Kari woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon that morning. She walked out in her pajamas to TK's room and checked the door. It was unlocked. I wonder why
Sora locked it? She sneaked into the room and saw TK still in bed, with Sora's sleeping bag rolled up next to the bed.
 
 
Veemon: So they fucked and then magically cleaned everything up.
 
Gotsumon: Yeah, probably.
 
 
Deciding not to investigate further, Kari left the room and went to the kitchen. Sora was just filling up a tray with food, plates, and silverware. She wore a red robe.
"Hope you don't mind if we eat in his room," she said as she saw Kari. "We can both feed him this way."
 
 
Christochi-chan: (T.K.) I'll have a double pussy soda please.
 
(Jesse and Lyeernmon blush profusely and beat the shit out of Chris)
 
 
Nodding, Kari followed her into TK's room. They both put the tray on his desk near the bottle of medicine Joe had left the day before. Sora placed some eggs and
a strip of bacon on a plate and gave it to Kari. "I have to go back and get some juice," she explained. "See if he's well enough to sit up and eat on his own, but don't
force him to."
 
 
All: THIS IS EVIL KARI WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!! SHE CAN GET ANYONE TO DO ANYTHING FOR HER!!!!
 
 
Kari nodded again before watching Sora exit. She then turned and sat on the edge of the bed near TK's upper body. "Hey," she called softly.
 
 
All: (Fonzie) Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
It took a moment, but TK woke up. He smiled. "Morning, Kari. How's
 
 
Keramon: Gary?
 
R80: Bob?
 
Veemon: Bungholio?
 
Jesanae-chan: Chief?
 
Christochi-chan: McCLOUD!?!?!?!?!
 
 
Tai?"
 
 
All: Oh.
 
 
Kari smiled back warmly. "He's okay. How do you feel?"
 
 
R80: (T.K.) You know, the usual: a little good, a little bad, shit all over; the usual.
 
 
"Better, a little. Is that for me?" He looked at the plate in her hand.
 
 
Jesanae-chan: (Kari) No, dummy. This is for me and those cyanide tablets are for you.
 
(all glance nervously at Jesse)
 
Jesanae-chan: WHAT!!!!!?????!!!!!?????!!!!!
 
 
"Yes, it is. Sora made it for you, so you better try it at least or else I'll tell her you refused."
 
 
All: And that would be bad for your sex life.
 
 
TK shook his head. "As much as I'd like to, Joe told me I absolutely cannot eat… until I take my pills." He moved his arm out from under the covers and pointed to
the pill bottle on his desk.
 
 
Jesanae-chan: (Kari) Hehehe…he took the bait…
 
 
Kari reached over and grabbed them as Sora returned with three glasses of grape juice. "He need to take his pills first," she told the other girl, opening the bottle.
 
 
Christochi-chan/Jesanae-chan: T.K. we can SO relate to this!
 
 
"Okay. Sleep well, TK?"
 
 
Veemon/Gotsumon: (opens mouths)
 
Rest: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!
 
 
Sitting up slowly, TK thought about telling them his dream, but decided against it. "Yes," he said. "I did." Kari gave him two pills, which he popped into his mouth
before taking a glass from Sora and washing the pills down. Kari then began to feed him his breakfast. After he swallowed the first bite of egg, he said, "This brings
back a memory. Remember, Sora? Way before Kari joined us, we found a fridge filled with eggs and cooked most of them up several different ways."
 
 
Lyeernmon: (Sora) Yeah, I remember. You wanted to try M&M eggs. You were the cute little sicko back then.
 
 
Sora smiled. "I remember. You were so small back then, but you were a trooper."
 
 
(all restrain Jesse)
 
 
 
 
(Jesse breaks free and attacks the screen)
 
 
The day went by slowly for TK, Kari, and Sora. That night, Kari decided to sleep on the couch and gave Sora the bed. "TK's well enough to sleep on his own
without being watched," Kari had said, preparing the couch to sleep on. "Besides, I can now fall asleep while watching TV this time."
 
 
Veemon: Whatcha think she'll watch?
 
Christochi-chan: WWF Midnight Jacked/Metal!
 
Keramon: The Mummy Returns!
 
R80: THE THREE STOOGES!!!
 
Veemon: HOGAN'S HEROES!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
(rest eye Veemon nervously)
 
Veemon: WHAT???
 
 
Sora didn't want to argue. She moved her suitcase into Mrs. Takaishi's bedroom and sorted through her clothes. Great! Mom forgot my PJ's! Sighing heavily,
Sora removed all but her panties and threw a large t-shirt on herself. I haven't done this in ages. She crawled into bed and shut off the lamp. I hope TK will be
okay. And that Kari doesn't try the same stunt I did. Soon, she fell into a deep sleep.
 
 
Jesanae-chan: (Kari) The plan is going according to plan! Now to just slip the cyanide pills down his throat…
 
Lyeernmon: You sure got something against Kari or what?
 
Jesanae-chan: No, I'm just going insane and need something to focus on.
 
Lyeernmon: Ah.
 
 
"Sora…"
 
 
Gotsumon: (Sora) Yes, Mysterious Voice From Nowhere, I am here…
 
 
The voice made Sora sit up in bed. "Who's there?" Just then a hand gently touched her arm. She turned and gasped. "
 
 
R80: Biyomon?
 
Veemon: Lyeernmon?
 
Lyeernmon: What?
 
Jesanae-chan: Chief?
 
Christochi-chan: McCLOUD!?!?!?!?!?!
 
 
Takeru!"
 
 
All: Oh.
 
 
TK sat beside her, naked. "You're so beautiful," he said.
 
 
Keramon: (Sora) Where are your pants, you naughty boy you?
 
 
Just then, Sora noticed she was naked, too. However, like TK, she didn't feel ashamed. "Takeru, why are you here?"
 
 
Gotsumon: (T.K.) To fuck your brains out.
 
R80: Don't give away the ending!
 
(all sweatdrop)
 
 
TK moved his hand up her body to her cheek. "I have a confession to make, Sora… I love you. I love you, now and forever."
 
 
Lyeernmon: Ya know, forever really isn't that long a time, actually.
 
Jesanae-chan: Lyeern, let them pretend in their own little hormone-driven fantasy place.
 
Lyeernmon: Yes, Jessica.
 
Jesanae-chan: DON'T LET OUT MY REAL NAME, YOU STUPID BITCH DIGIMON!!!!!!!
 
Lyeernmon: Uh-oh…
 
(Jesse beats on Lyeernmon)
 
 
Sora almost started crying at those three words. "Takeru… I love you, too!" Not waiting for anything, she kissed him hard. She soon felt his arms around her,
caressing her back. The touch of his skin against hers burned her back, but it felt good to her. TK broke the kiss only to trail his lips down to her neck, where he
nipped at her, making her coo. "Oh Takeru!"
 
 
Christochi-chan: Actually, I really want to start crying right now too.
 
Rest: We concur!
 
 
A low moan escaped Sora's mouth as TK moved himself behind her and laid her back on his chest. His hands moved to her pert mounds of flesh, massaging them
with utmost care. "I've wanted this," Sora groaned as TK continued to please her. "For so long!" She felt him run his fingers down her stomach to her pussy.
 
 
Veemon: Aw, kitty.
 
 
"It's so soft," TK whispered into her ear, inserting two of his finger into her. "And so warm." He proceeded to move his fingers in and out of her pussy, his thumb
rubbing her clitoris as he did so.
 
 
Gotsumon: Hey boss, what's the little nub thing for again?
 
R80: Don't ask me that right now.
 
 
Sora moaned in satisfaction. "Oh, Takeru! I'm coming soon!" He never answered her. "Takeru?" Sora looked behind her, but no one was there. It was then she
realizes it was only a dream. She was still wearing her shirt and panties, and she found her hand in her panties, fingering her slit. Oh god! This is embarrassing! She
removed her hand, only to find she was already wet.
 
 
Christochi-chan: Hey, thanks Rob, you left out the lemon scene for us.
 
R80: Don't get happy yet.
 
 
Sora then realized it was morning. "Better go see how Takeru is feeling today."
 
 
Christochi-chan: Scratch that; damn you to Hell, Rob.
 
R80: I expected that.
 
 
 
 
(Jesse starts ripping at the seats in a rabid fashion)
 
 
"Where am I?" TK wondered aloud. He remembered going to sleep, and then he found himself in a pink void, naked.
 
 
(Jesse passes out)
 
 
"Takeru…"
 
 
(Chris passes out)
 
 
The voice made TK turn to see a large white bed, with a familiar nude girl laying on top of it. "SORA!"
 
 
(Chris wakes up and drools. Jesse wakes up and slaps Chris. Jesse passes out again.)
 
 
Sora didn't seem to mind being naked in front of TK. "Takeru," she called him lovingly. "I've been waiting for you."
 
 
Christochi-chan: Once again, damn you to Hell, Rob.
 
 
TK was shocked. "You… you have?"
 
 
Gotsumon: (Sora) Actually, T.K., I'm just waiting for your Mom to show up in my dream.
 
 
"Yes. I love you, Takeru. I've loved you for the longest time. Please make love to me." Sora sat up, extending her arms to him. "C'mere!" Her body seemed to call
out to his.
 
 
Keramon: (Sora) Come, so I may show you the way to Heaven.
 
Christochi-chan: Or Hell.
 
Keramon: (Moe Sizlac) This is true.
 
 
The sight of her heavenly body made TK give into his desire. "I love you, Sora!" He leapt at her and the bed, landing softly in her arms as they kissed. Their tongues
met in an erotic-wrestling match as Sora rolled TK over onto his back. She broke the kiss and moved down his body to his cock, which was now hard.
 
 
R80: Actually, I considered this to be very erotic and arousing.
 
Lyeernmon: Until T.K.'s unmentionables were shown, right?
 
R80: Exactly.
 
 
"You want this?" Sora asked. TK nodded, and with that she took him into her mouth and started sucking. TK shut his eyes and gripped the sheets as Sora continued
to give him a blowjob. "That's so good, Sora!" Then, Sora began to suck faster and harder, making his member twitch. "Sora, I'm going to cum-!"
 
 
Lyeernmon: Didn't Sora say that earlier?
 
Veemon: Yes.
 
Gotsumon: Cool.
 
Keramon: Woah, déjà vu.
 
 
TK sat up in bed suddenly, blinking the sleep from his eyes. He was only dreaming. At least I feel much better. He then kicked off the covers, only to find an
incriminating stain on his boxers. Oh fuck! I get over a fever and this happens! He stood up. I just hope I can change before-! Just then, Sora walked into his
room before he could make for his dresser.
 
 
All: THE SHITITH HAF HITITH THE FAN!
 
 
Sora stopped and their eyes met. She then noticed the stain on TK's boxers, and that he wasn't wearing a shirt. Oh god, he's so hot! "Takeru?"
 
 
All: (T.K.) WHAT? WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT???
 
 
TK stumbled back onto his bed. "Uh, morning?"
 
 
(Jesse wakes up)
 
Jesanae-chan: (Sora) OH NO YOU DON'T, YOU HORNY LITTLE BASTARD! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OF?!?!
 
 
Sora walked over to him, getting a better look at the stain. "Who were you dreaming about, Takeru?" she asked calmly while pulling her shirt down to hide her
soaked panties.
 
 
Keramon: (T.K.) Hey, you're wet, too. How come I'm the only one getting interrogated here?
 
 
TK gulped. How can I tell her?! What'll she say? What will she do?
 
 
Lyeernmon: Most likely, she slap you, call you a pervert, and get Kari to come in and administer S&M punishment on you.
 
Christochi-chan: Knowing my little brother, he'd LIKE that.
 
Lyeernmon: Ew…
 
 
"Please tell me?"
 
 
Veemon: (Sora) I command thee!
 
 
Shutting his eyes, TK decided to confess. "I was… dreaming… about you."
 
 
Jesanae-chan: C'mon, Sora, make me proud! Slap the little shit's head off.
 
 
"You were?"
 
 
Jesanae-chan: I'm getting disappointed, Sora…
 
 
"Y-yes! I… I love you, Sora… more than a friend."
 
 
Jesanae-chan: HE'S LYING! YOU STUPID BITCH, DON'T BELIEVE HIM DAMNIT!!!
 
 
Sora couldn't believe it. He loves me! He LOVES me! "Takeru."
 
 
Christochi-chan: Jesse, calm down.
 
Jesanae-chan: NO!!!
 
Christochi-chan: Oh well…(forced Metadate down Jesse's throat)
 
Jesanae-chan: (drugged out) WOAHHHH………look at all the pretty colors…
 
 
"Yes?" TK was still waiting for a harsh reaction.
 
 
Jesanae-chan: (regaining her senses) AND SO AM I!!!
 
 
"Look at me."
 
 
Jesanae-chan: HERE IT COMES!!!…
 
 
TK slowly opened one eye. He saw Sora standing before him, holding up the bottom of her shirt, revealing her red panties. He took notice of the wetness of the
middle of the panties. "Sora?"
 
 
Jesanae-chan: DAMNIT!!! ATTACK HIM, DUMMY!!!
 
 
The older girl blushed. "I was dreaming of you last night, Takeru." She then lifted her shirt up over her head and off of her, revealing her body to him before she
joined him on the bed. TK's mouth fell open as he stared at her upper body, and then her into her eyes.
 
 
Christochi-chan: (slowly) I don't think she's gonna kill him, Jesse…
 
(Jesse isn't listening but blowing up the theater's seats. Rest sweatdrop)
 
 
"Takeru, let's make our dreams come true right now. I love you." With that, Sora pulled TK into a passionate kiss, pressing her chest to his. It didn't matter to her if
Kari or anyone else walked in on them, as long as she was in TK's arms, loving him. Her tongue rubbed against his lips, begging to be let in.
 
 
Keramon: (Sora's tongue) Please don't open. I don't wanna go in there!
 
 
It was less than a minute before TK absorbed the three important words Sora had said: I love you. That wasn't a fever dream! She DID say she loves me! His
arms found themselves around Sora's body and drawing her closer, pressing her hardened nipples to him. The bulge in his boxers had now grown and wanted to be released, but he restrained himself. He opened his mouth and let her tongue enter to meet his in erotic dance. They moaned together as their hands explored their bodies.
 
 
Veemon: Dance, eh?
 
Gotsumon: DO THE CAN-CAN!
 
Veemon/Gotsumon: (Can-Can music) LA LA LALALALA LA LA LALALALA LA LA LALALALA LA LALALALA…
 
 
TK gently pushed Sora onto her back before moving his hands and lips to her tits, fingering and licking her nipples. "I've waited so long for this moment," she
moaned as he continued to caress her beautiful body.
 
 
Lyeernmon: (T.K.) Maybe if I stroke her enough, I'll find the “OFF” button…
 
 
"So have I," TK replied softly. After over a minute, he trailed butterfly kisses down to Sora's panties and removed them, revealing her cunt to him. His dick
throbbed as he looked at it, but he then gently inserted his index finger and felt around her moist walls until he felt something blocking his probing. He looked up at
Sora. "You've been saving yourself… for me?"
 
 
Jesanae-chan: (Sora) Oh, that little ol' thing? I just haven't done anything about it yet. No, it's not for you, so let me go.
 
Christochi-chan: The lemon's still not gonna stop, Jesse.
 
Jesanae-chan: FUCK!!!!!!!!
 
 
"For only you. Lick me, please?"
 
 
Veemon: (Sora) Why don't you lick me?
 
Gotsumon: (T.K.) Because I'm afraid I'll vomit.
 
 
TK removed his finger and brought his face to her now dripping pussy. Pausing only a moment to inhale her salty scent, he then traced her lower lips with the tip of
his tongue. Her coos of bliss signaled him to put his tongue deeper into her, tasting more of her wetness as it explored deeper until it hit her hymen. His nose
occasionally bumped into her clitoris, which made her moan louder.
 
 
R80: (T.K.'s nose) Oh, sorry about that, Clitty.
 
Lyeernmon: (Sora's clitoris) It's alright, just don't do it again.
 
 
"Oh yes!" Sora cried as she moved her hips closer to TK, giving him more of her flower. "More! More! Lick it more!" She soon let out a moan of orgasmic bliss as
her nectar flowed into his mouth. She looked at his face as it lifted up from her womanhood. "That was incredible! I loved it!"
 
 
Christochi-chan: (Krusty the Klown) NECTOR! NECTOR! I NEED TO DRINK MY WEIGHT IN NECTOR!
 
 
"You have a beautiful pussy, Sora."
 
 
Veemon: (thinking) Sora doesn't have a cat…(gets the meaning) oh, mesa understand now.
 
 
At this, Sora sat up and kissed TK again, forcing him onto his back. Her lips moved down his face and neck to his chest as she removed his boxers. His erection
sprang to life, the tip rubbing against Sora's body. It made her excited just from the touch of it. She moved down to face it, taking the stiff rod into her soft hands.
Her lips grazed the tip, tasting a little precum that was forming on it. She licked her lips first before licking the crown of the lower head and then put it into her mouth.
 
 
Jesanae-chan: (Sora) Oh my God! This stupid thing tastes terrible!
 
 
TK watched lovingly as Sora moved her head up and down his cock, feeling her gently licking and sucking him at full length. His moans only made her keep going.
What he felt in his dreams was nothing compared to this. He didn't think about who would walk in on this: not Kari, not his mother, not anyone. All that mattered to him was the woman he loved and how they could please each other.
 
 
Jesanae-chan: It would please me if this would end…
 
R80: Sorry, I'm feeling particularly evil today…
 
Rest: FUCK!!!!!!!
 
 
Sora began to suck just a little harder before her actions earned her a mouthful of hot cum. She swallowed every last salty drop and licked any that lingered before
she sat up. "I'm ready, Takeru. Make me feel like a woman." She then leaned back and spread her legs, pointing her fingers at her sex. "Please hurry!"
 
 
Christochi-chan: Lil' bro, hurry up and escape from that Hell pit right now!
 
 
TK nodded and positioned his dick at her hole. He placed his arms under her so he could hold her close. "Here I come." In one quick motion, he rammed his love wand into her pussy, shattering her virginity in one stroke and making her his own.
 
 
All: OH, THAT'S GONNA LEAVE A MARK!
 
 
Sora's eyes slammed shut as she bit her lower lip and hissed in pain. TK had just taken her virginity now, and though it hurt, she wanted it this way. Her arms
clamped onto his body and her lips met his again, seeking comfort from the pain in her vagina.
 
 
Lyeernmon: (Sora's vagina) OH MY UNHOLY LORD!!!! THE PAIN!!! SOMEBODY STOP THE FUCKING PAIN!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
"Forgive me, Sora. I didn't want to hurt you."
 
 
All: WE DO!!!!
 
 
"Takeru… don't stop now. Make love to me."
 
 
Christochi-chan: Ya know, I would LOVE to end this right now…(grabs AK43)
 
R80: Don't shoot, Chris. Ya break it, ya bought it.
 
Christochi-chan: D'oh!
 
 
The warmth of Sora's pussy made TK hesitate before he pulled out of her mostly. But once he went in and out of her repeatedly, the pleasure took control of him.
His mind became her tight love canal and his rod pumping into her. He kept enough of himself to go slowly, however.
 
 
Keramon: (T.K.'s mind) Why I have suddenly become so tight and hard?
 
 
The pain was soon gone from Sora as TK humped into her. All that was left was the fire of passion burning inside of her, hotter and hotter each time their hips met.
She moaned with him as their embrace grew tighter, her breasts bouncing back and forth while rubbing against his chest. Their eyes were shut tight as the pace
quickened a little.
 
 
Jesanae-chan: Why are we still watching this?
 
R80: No one's making you stay.
 
Jesanae-chan: Yes they are. The theater door's locked and re-locked.
 
R80: My bad.
 
 
"I love you, Sora! I love you so much!"
 
 
The Muses: (T.K.) I love you so much, I want you dead.
 
Jesanae-chan: Let's kill her so we can all dance.
 
Christochi-chan: (Areosmith) SHUT UP AND DANCE!
 
 
"I love you, Takeru! Heart, mind, body, and soul!"
 
 
Veemon: What about spirit?
 
Gotsumon: Soul, spirit; same difference.
 
Veemon: Oh.
 
 
Sora felt TK's cock twitch inside her and knew he would cum soon. She bucked her hips to keep in rhythm and soon she felt her climax approaching, too. Her
pussy felt like it would burst if she didn't cum. TK kept up his medium pace. He felt his balls were ready to fall off.
 
 
R80: Hmmm…somebody's balls fall off. That would really suck.
 
Christochi-chan: You said it, man.
 
 
Then, Sora arched her back and let out a scream as a powerful orgasm rocked through her body, her sex juices flowing out of her and onto her lover. "OH GOD I LOVE YOU TAKERU!!"
 
 
Keramon: (T.K.) I HATE YOU, SORA!!!!!
 
 
"SORA!!!!" TK shouted as he felt his member being milked for all it's worth. His will broke and a stream of cum was shot, mixing with Sora's as it flowed onto his
midsection. He collapsed on top of her, still holding onto her as if his life depended on her for support. He was breathing heavily, as was she. "Thank you," he said
softly. "You were wonderful."
 
 
Lyeernmon: (Sora) Well, you sucked. Get Kari in here; she'd be better than you.
 
 
Sora rubbed her cheek against his while nibbling his earlobe. "I love you, Takeru. I'll never get tired saying that."
 
 
All: WE'RE GETTING TIRED OF HEARING IT!!!
 
 
Suddenly, there was a small flash of light that caught their attention. Looking towards the doorway, they saw Kari standing there, as naked as they were, holding a
camera. "Man," she said. "You guys are louder than Tai and Mimi when they have sex."
 
 
Jesanae-chan: Tai and Mimi…(sudders) TMI, guys, TMI.
 
Christochi-chan: DMY, Jesse, DMY
 
Jesanae-chan: HUMPH! (slaps Chris)
 
Christochi-chan: D'OH!
 
 
TK sat up and pulled out of Sora quickly. He didn't know what to expect from Kari. "H-how long have… have you been there?"
 
 
R80: (Kari) Since you said, “Takeru, let's make our dreams come true right now.”
 
 
Kari lowered her camera and smiled. "Since Sora said, and I quote, `Takeru, let's make our dreams come true right now.' God, how corny can you get, Sora?"
 
 
(R80 pushes button)
 
SFX: DOESN'T COUNT! ROB WROTE THE FIC!
 
R80: CRAP!
 
 
Sora sat up, too. Her feelings were a mixture of anger and fear. "Are you… angry?"
 
 
Keramon: (Nym) Furious!
 
 
"No. I still have Davis, as you both know. We've already slept together, actually."
 
 
All: DAIKARI!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
"That I know, too," TK said. "Now, are you going to give that camera to me, or do I have to take it from you?"
 
 
Christochi-chan: (Kari) You'll have to pry it from my cold, dead fingers.
 
R80: (T.K.) That can be arranged…
 
 
Kari dangled the camera from her finger by the strap. "I have no intention of showing anyone pictures of you and Sora fucking, for a price. I won't ask for too much,
since you are my best friend, TK. I want you and Sora… to join me in a threesome."
 
 
All: (covers their ears)
 
 
"WHAT!?!?!?!?!" Sora and TK exclaimed together.
 
 
(all uncover their ears)
 
Veemon: Damnit, my ears' still popped!
 
 
Kari sighed. "That's what Mimi and Tai said when I pulled the same thing on them. I know I have Davis, but I'm still curious as to how you are in the hay, TK. And
since you're now Sora's guy, as I've been investigating, I don't want to leave her out. After all, she is a bi-sexual… Didn't she tell you?"
 
 
Keramon: (T.K. a la Ricky Ricardo) SORA!!! YOU'VE GOT SOME `SPLAINING TO DO!!!
 
Jesanae-chan: (Sora a la Lucy) WHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
TK looked at Sora, who looked ashamed. He placed his arm around her, and said something that surprised her. "I don't care if she is or not. I love her."
 
 
R80: Geez, guys, just get married right now, why don't ya?
 
 
"No arguments here, TK. This will be a one-time event, too. If you don't agree, and I mean both of you, somehow this info will get out if not the pics." Kari closed
the door behind her. "Well?"
 
 
Gotsumon: What's that boy? TIMMUY FELL DOWN THE WELL???
 
 
TK didn't like this at all. He wanted to be loyal to Sora, yet he didn't want his mother to find out about their relationship like that. He whispered into Sora's ear, "I
don't think we have a choice, as much as I hate to say it."
 
 
All: AND WE HATE TO HAVE TO HEAR IT!!!
 
 
Sora nodded. "We'll just have to wear her out… if we don't wear ourselves out first. Listen…" She quietly told TK what they would do first, and he smiled.
They looked at Kari. "You win."
 
 
Jesanae-chan: Now, Kari, get ready to DIE!!!
 
 
Kari smiled, put the camera aside, and walked over to the bed. "No tricks now."
 
 
Lyeernmon: Silly Rabbit, TRICKS are for kids!
 
 
"Except for this," TK said before he and Sora tackled Kari to the floor. Sora immediately sat of Kari's face while TK dug his into her pussy, licking away at her.
Kari moaned as she started tongue-fuck Sora. The older girl humped slightly, remembering her one time with Mimi. Just like last time, she thought while groaning in
pleasure. Just imagine it's Takeru doing this to you.
 
 
Christochi-chan: (Sora) (imagining) Yes, Takeru, lick me like a little girl. That's it!
 
 
TK started to lick Kari's jewel roughly, which made her moan louder. Davis will kill me for this if he ever finds out, and so will Tai. But for now, I might as
well enjoy this while I can. He then put his lips to her clit and began to suck.
 
 
All: 0_0! OPPORTUNITIES FOR SUCK JOKES!
 
Keramon: Chris, you and me, the NAO's old entrance!
 
Christochi-chan: RIGHT!
 
Keramon: (Road Dogg Jesse James) Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Children of all ages! D-Generation X proudly brings to you, it's WWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ROAD DOGG JESSE JAMES, THE BADD ASS BILLY GUNN, THE NEW AGE OUTLAWS!!!!
 
Christochi-chan: (Badd Ass Billy Gunn) And of course, if you ain't down with that, WE'VE GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA…SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!
 
(Chris and Keramon do Mankind and Al Snow's Jumping White Guy High Five taunt)
 
 
Kari screamed into Sora's flower as she came, her sex juices pouring out for TK to lick up. She shoved her tongue as far as she could into Sora's opening before
the older girl gave one more light hump, cumming very shortly after. Sora rolled off and laid down on the floor.
 
 
R80: Interesting; Sora just orgasmed and she's already getting laid again…
 
Christochi-chan: (drooling) INDEED!
 
R80: Very unusual person you are, Chris…
 
 
"I need a longer break, you two. My limit seems to be three orgasms… for now."
 
 
All: HEHEHE…FOR NOW!!!
 
 
Kari looked up at her best friend, licking up what she could of Sora's cum form her face. "Would you give me a hand?" she said, pointing to her face.
 
 
Lyeernmon: (T.K.) Of course not.
 
Jesanae-chan: (Kari) Why not?
 
Lyeernmon: (T.K. a la Rob Van Dam) Because I'm (does thumbs-to-self taunt) ROB VAN DAM!
 
 
TK shrugged. "Why not?" He immediately pounced on her, licking her face while his hands started to work on her breasts. Their bodies were pressed together as he
lay on top of her, his dick rubbing against her vagina. She sighed and cooed until he finished licking and then moved to suck her tits. This made her moan louder,
calling his name. Then he rammed his cock into her and she screamed aloud. "OH YEAH! FUCK ME, TK!"
 
 
Jesanae-chan: PLEASE, T.K., FUCK HER TO DEATH!!!
 
Rest: INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Sora could only watch as the man she loved fucked Kari, driving his love wand into her sex. This is only a one-time deal. I can hold on if I remember TK loves
me, not Kari. As Kari screamed out in pleasure, telling TK to go harder or faster, Sora watched his lips move but no words came out. It was as if Kari's voice was
drowning him out. Sora carefully studied the moving lips, trying to make out what he was saying.
 
 
Veemon: (T.K.) Must…murder…Kari…
 
 
Two words? No, just one. So… So… Ra… Sora… He's saying my name. He's imagining it's me he's fucking!
 
 
All: THAT'S SO CORNY! ROB, YOU MAD SEX CORNY!
 
R80: (shrugs) It's a gift.
 
Keramon: More like a curse.
 
Gotsumon: We agree.
 
(Rob growls)
 
 
Kari reached her climax again quickly, and TK fired his load into her at the same time. He pulled out of her quickly, their cum spilling out into a small puddle. Kari
looked at his dick, as if for the first time. She crawled over to it and immediately took it into her mouth while her hand moved to her pussy and started fingering
herself.
 
 
Christochi-chan: Here's the barf bags.
 
Rest: Thanks.
 
 
Sora finally got her breath back and moved over to join Kari who sucked at TK's member. She bent down and took his balls into her mouth to suck them. This
caused TK to growl. This is torture! Yet, it still feels so good! The sensation was too much and he fired his seed into Kari's mouth. She greedily swallowed it all,
but kept going while fingering her sex, doing both harder.
 
 
Christochi-chan: (Diamond Dallas Page) BANG!
 
 
Sora released TK's sac after feeling him shudder. Seeing that Kari was still going, she started to lick the base of his rod, begging for him to release again so she
could again taste it. An orgasmic shout escaped TK's mouth as he again gave Kari a mouthful of cum. This time, she allowed some to drip out of her mouth for Sora
to lick up. Waves of pleasure ripped through her as she came again.
 
 
All: Now!!!
 
(everyone mass-vomits into their barf bags)
 
 
After this, Kari tried to stand up. "Well, that was fun, but I think I'll go home now."
 
 
Jesanae-chan: Hikari Kamiya: cool and collected after a threesome.
 
 
TK looked up slightly, though the last orgasm drained him totally. "You're leaving?"
 
 
Lyeernmon: (Kari) You bet!
 
Rest: THANK THE ALMIGHT GOD IN HEAVEN!!!!
 
 
Kari grabbed her camera. "Yep. Now that I know you and Sora are official, my investigation is done. Besides, I think you two would like to be alone for the rest of
the time your mother is away. I'll go get my things and be on my way." She opened the door, but looked back. "And TK? No offense, but Davis is bigger." With
that, she left the room to pack.
 
 
Christochi-chan: DAVIS IS BIGGER!!!???!!! NOW THAT'S A BAD MENTAL PICTURE!!!
 
 
TK and Sora now sat on the floor, eyeing the door. "Davis is bigger?" Sora repeated in an angry tone. "Then she shouldn't have done this!"
 
 
Keramon: Yeah, she shouldn't have, but she did, so it doesn't matter now.
 
 
TK managed to sit up. "I'm more concerned about what Davis and Tai would do to us if word ever got out about us and Kari in a threesome. Not to mention getting that puddle cleaned up!"
 
 
Veemon: That's a problem. Semen puddles are murder on carpets and rug.
 
 
"Look at it this way, you have a reason to shampoo that part of the carpet."
 
 
Gotsumon: I can see it now…(T.K.) Hi Mom. Why did I shampoo part of the carpet? Nothing big, just regular cum from a threesome with my best friend and my new lover, that's all.
 
 
They both got up and worked on cleaning the cum out of the rug, still naked, while Kari packed up and left quietly. After finishing, TK sat on his bed and sighed. "I
feel like I donated blood twice in one day."
 
 
R80: Actually, by law, you're not allowed to donate more than once a day.
 
 
Sora sat beside him and pulled him close to her. "I feel the same way. Did you… enjoy doing Kari?"
 
 
All: (T.K.) ABSOLUETLY NOT! NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME…(all make barfing noises)
 
 
"I'll ask you the same if and only if you ever sleep with Tai. Screwing my best friend is not my idea of having sex. I had to imagine it was you so I wouldn't back out.
How did you… you know?"
 
 
Jesanae-chan: She's bi; of course she liked part of that.
 
 
"Honestly, the best part and only part I liked… was when Kari and I were doing you. That's about it."
 
 
Jesanae-chan: Hey, that was still part of the threesome, which means she liked part of it.
 
 
TK placed his arm around Sora and looked at her. "You have the body, face, and pussy, of a goddess. I want you to know that."
 
 
Lyeernmon: (Sora) I already do, stupid.
 
 
Sora smiled. "And you are very gentle. I couldn't ask for more for my first time with you. Hold me!" She pressed her chest to his and rested her head on his shoulder
as they embraced again.
 
 
All: Ahhhhhhhh………sweet love…
 
 
TK sighed again, this time happily. "I love you, toots."
 
 
R80: MARX BROTHERS RULE!
 
Christochi-chan: YOU SAID IT, BROTHA!
 
(Rob and Chris high-five each other)
 
 
"And I you, baby."
 
 
R80: HOLD HER! IT'S THE FINAL SCENE CHANGE OF THE FIC!!!
 
 
 
 
(the group barely is able to restrain Jesse)
 
 
Two days passed, and TK and Sora spent them together happily at his apartment while his mother was still away. Joe came by once to make sure TK was feeling
better, but other than that, no one else stopped by. They were sitting on the couch, just being close. Sora lazily petted his manhood through his shorts, resting her
head on his shoulder as she usually did. TK had his arm around her waist and his hand on her bosom, fingering her rock hard nipple through her clothes.
 
 
Keramon: Hehehe…nipple…
 
R80: Once again, I still don't get it!
 
 
"Two more days, and then mom comes home," TK said. "And we won't be able to be together as much as we have been these past few days."
 
 
Veemon: (Sora) Yeah, we'll only get to fuck four times a day from then on.
 
 
Sora nodded a little. "True, and yet we can try to get together again since the summer's just started. You could always visit me at my mom's shop or work their
alongside me. But until then, let's just enjoy the remainder of our time right now."
 
 
All: 0_0! NOT ANOTHER LEMON SCENE!!!!!!!
 
 
Just then, there was a knock on the door. TK groaned. "Now who could that be?" he moved to get up, though Sora tugged at his arm.
 
 
All: SAVED BY THE BELL…eh, KNOCK!!!!!
 
 
"Don't go! We were getting comfy!"
 
 
All: TAKASHI, KEEP YOUR ASS MOVING!!!!!!!!
 
 
"And we'll be very comfy again after I see who it is and then make them leave quickly." Freeing his arm, TK went to the door, but when he opened it, no one was
out in the hall. Closing the door, he then checked the mailbox. "Sora, there's three envelopes here! One for you, one for me, and then one for both of us." He
brought the three envelopes to the table where Sora met him and took her envelope, which was thick.
 
 
Veemon: (Sora) Hmmm…I wonder how they got Blow-Up Wonda in here…
 
 
"I wonder what could-?" Sora opened it and pulled out several pictures. She sorted through them quickly, and gasped. "These are of you and me! That means
they're Kari's pictures!"
 
 
Gotsumon: (Sora) Oh, damn, I was hoping it was my lingerie.
 
 
TK quickly opened his envelope and pulled out a smaller set of pictures. His eyes went wide in shock. "Oh my god! These are of Kari… and Jun! And they're
having sex!" He tossed the pics in Sora's direction for her to see. They both took the next envelope, opened it up, and read it together:
 
 
All: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIJUN!!!!!!!! THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
We found the pics of you guys while Kari wasn't looking, and then looked in her diary. That's how we found out about the threesome. Knowing this, we set up a camera in her bedroom and caught her and Jun in the act. Thus, we have blackmailed her into giving up all of the pics she took of you two, so you're safe now. Good luck and may you be happy with one another. Just don't tell her we did this, because she doesn't know it was us.
 
 
R80: Wow it's amazing what an unsigned letter can do for some people.
 
~Davis, Tai, and Cody
 
 
R80: Well, not totally unsigned, anyway…
 
 
P.S.: We're not mad at you, especially since you two had sex first before the threesome.
 
 
All: HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT???
 
 
~Davis & Tai
 
 
Lyeernmon: Interesting, Davis actually did something NICE for a change.
 
 
TK and Sora quickly shredded all the pics and the letter, and immediately threw them out with the trash.
 
 
The End
 
 
All: ALL HAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
(everyone runs outside the unholy theater)
 
Rob: Why did I have to stay for the entire thing?
 
Chris: Because you wrote it, so you had to read it.
 
Rob: Touché.
 
Jesse: Are we done yet?
 
Chris: Yes, dear Jesanae, we are, finally, done.
 
Jesse: Good, because I'm going straight home, build a bomb, and getting rid of Rob's underground headquarters.
 
Rob: (pulls hidden lever) That's what you think, Tekani!
 
(Jesse is ejected into outer space)
 
The Muses: HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Jesse: (fading out and floating away) I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, HENTAI AUTHOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
R80: (calling through the portal) YOU'D NEVER MAKE IT PAST THE DBZ MUSES!!!!!
 
Jesse: APPOX ON THEE, ROBSTER80!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Mercifully,
Finally,
THE END!!!!!!!!!