Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ MSTing: The Fight to Avenge ❯ What Happened? ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

AngelWingAsh's First MSTed fic!

Setting: The Review Lounge now reconstructed!

Written by: AngelWingAsh

ps: I don't own Digimon… blah, blah, blah…

((Setting for the Review Lounge shows and a young 14-year-old girl shows up, she's about 5'4, (presently, she looks 5'6 because of her shoes…) wears a light blue muscle tank top with a long denim skirt and puts her hair in a little ponytail, leaving the rest of her reddish-auburn hair let down freely and wears wine-colored wire-rimed glasses. Name: Ashley; PenName: AngelWingAsh))

AWA- Hm… well, the lounge looks… different… May I ask? Who's the brains who has remodeled the review lounge?!

((A tallish guy came in and he wears a blue shirt with jeans and has the bluish eyes… (AWA- I'm not goin there.) Real Name: Alex))

Alex- Um… it…it…

AWA- Who? You? *raises eyebrow*

Alex- ….Yes, it was…me.

AWA- grrrr… WHAT GIVE YA THE CLEARENCE TO REMODLE THE REVIEW LOUNGE?!?!?!!? I don't like the show, Pokemon!

Alex- But…you, you, you said you did…

AWA- I play the video games and play the card game… but the show sucks! Y'know, why am I talking to you? Piss off!

Alex walks off…

AWA- Grrr… Damn him. Damn my ex to hell!

???- Did someone say hell?

((A girl comes in; she has cotton candy pink hair, wears a "Tai is Mine!" shirt, wears dark blue jeans, and about as tall as AWA. RealName: Whitney; PenName: Lil Shampoo))

AWA- SHAMPOO!!! Wuzzup?!

Shampoo- Nunthin much. U?

AWA- Nunthin' much… except of what my weezer ex has done to the lounge…

Shampoo- Poor u…

???- The hell happened in here?

((Another girl comes in… she's 5'7, wears a sleeveless denim top, blue flare jeans, and put her blond hair in a neat ponytail. Real Name: Brandelynn; PenName: TaRain))

Brandelynn- Hiya sis… eh… what happened to the lounge??? And more importantly- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY TARAIN PIC!?!?!?!?!?

*AWA and Shampoo did the anime-style fall*

AWA- Alex redid the place…

Brandelynn- That gay-wad? How did he do that?

Phone Call!!!

AWA- Hello? Review Lounge.

???- Oh… heya, boss. How's the place?

AWA- Boss? !!! ASHLEY!!! RAIN!!!

Ashley- Hehe… we hired you ex to re-decorate the place and he was easy to coax him that you still liked Pokemon!

AWA- Why you back-stabbing muther-

Rain- Ah! Ah! Temper, temper, boss…

AWA- I'll never forgive you…

Rain- To throw in a bonus, we also made a in-home movie theater in the lounge, kinda like the stuff from Digifan's fics…

AWA- So you're gonna give me shit and give me and anyone else a hard time by sending us bad fics?

Ashley- Damn straight! And, boy we got a good one too!

Rain- It's called… "The Fight to Avenge"! By, you AngelWingAsh!

AWA- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Shampoo- What is it, Ash?

AWA- You remember "The Fight to Avenge"?

Shampoo and Brandelynn- Eeep!!!!!

Rain- One condition- if you and Shampoo and TaRain can stand it… we'll give you the money to renovate the place at your wish.

TaRain- Rain! You back-stabber! I'll kill you afterward!

AWA- Stand the fic, get the lounge renovated… What do you think, Shampoo?

Shampoo- Eeeehhhhhhhhhh… I dunno… but as your friend, I'll stand it with you!

AWA- Okay!

TaRain- Round Two of "Fanfic Torture"? After this, Rain's gonna be fresh meat on the hook!

Ashley- Just say "fanfic" in a long voice!

AWA- *grumbles* Did Pearl hire them to torture me like this, cuz I'm friends with Brian?

Rain- What was that?

AWA- Nunthin! We got it! Ja ne! *click!* Kay just say "Fanfic"-

Brandelynn- We know- we heard it from this monitor.

AWA- How the hell did Alex install in a phone tapper? Aw well. All together:

All- FANFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!

The door next to the computer opens and it reveals a mini movie theater.

All- Ooooooooooo. Where's Daisuke (AWA)/Takeru (Brandelynn)/Taichi (Shampoo) when you need him? :D

Brandelynn- Aw well. Let's go to the Fanfic of Hell!

~*To Be Continued*~

TaRain- You are so paying me back, Ash.

AWA- Aw… just for the lunch the other day.

TaRain- You call a bag of Skittles and a can of Coke lunch?

AWA- I'll bring some more tomorrow!

TaRain- you always say that…-.-;;;

AWA- Torture: Round One- gonna come soon!