Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ My angel ❯ My angel 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon or any of the characters you know the rest!
 
 
Tai's Point of View,
“Hey I see MATT!!” I yelled at Sora while getting up and running to him. “What up dog?” Gavin said as he saw me and we high five and smiled. “Hey Se-Se,” Sora said to Se-Se.
“So did you guys see Izzy or Mimi on the way here?” I asked as we started to talk. “No, we didn't why?” Matt asked me while staring at me. “Well I phoned them a few minutes ago we are just worried.” I told him while looking back at him.
“I see but nope no Izzy or Meems.” He responded to me while smiling. “I hope they get here soon the sun is going down.” Sora said while walking next to me. “Yeah I know that I can't stand being out here in the dark!” Matt said while looking at the sky.
“Hey is that Meems?” I asked while looking down the road.
“Yeah it is!” Sora yelled while running towards Mimi. Sora and Mimi embraced tightly for a moment. “Hey Sora I hope you found a nice Hotel I walked my butt off!” Mimi said as they broke. “Ha ha Mimi very funny.” Sora said as she smiled.
 
 
Mimi's Point Of View,
“Hey so are we breaking up into the same groups?” I asked everyone.
“You mean Se-Se, me, and you and then Matt and Izzy and Tai and Gavin?” Sora asked me while smiling.
“Yeah I guess that will work.” I said to Sora while smiling back.
“I guess we better get some rooms.” Tai suggested to all of us.
“I agree it is getting cold and dark.” Izzy said to us while he walked toward the building. “Come on guys lets go before Izzy forgets about us!” Tai said while laughing. We all ran toward the building I fell down the hill. Izzy tripped over me and then Tai and so on. I wasn't that injured but Izzy twisted his ankle and Tai twisted his arm.
 
 
Digifreak880,
Hey I know that was extremely short I'm sorry! Hi and thanks for the reviews and read on! Thanks for the support I need better chapters to come I promise! Well I guess that is every thing see ya review PLEASE!!!