Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ My Brother, My Lover ❯ how it ends ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclamer: I don't own Digmon, Gravitation or any other copyrighted materials that may appear in this story.


I sat down on the couch and started to quietly play my guitar. I had totoally zoned out and was just playing. Not careing about the time or anything else that was in existance. Just playing and listening to the music.

I had taken a break from my playing to look at my fingers. I had played without a pick for an unmeasured but certianly long ammount of time and now my fingers hurt.

"Why did you stop?" Takeru voice asked. I looked up to see that he had seated himself next to me. I showed him my fingers. He let out a sigh and said "Yame you're going to cut to your fingers off playing that thing one of these days." He said. "How bad are they?" I asked him. "Well one of them is bleeding a little bit." He said.

"Not good. I guess I shoud get another pic today." I told him. "Is the music store open yet?" He asked me. "What time is it?" I asked him. "Nine." He said. "It'll be open by the time we get there." I said. "So then I should get dressed?" Takuer asked. I gave him a nod.

He went int he bedroom for a short while and came back wearing tight black jeans with a tight black sleveless t shirt and black boots. I looked him over and let out a sigh. "Whats wrong?" He asked me. "Eveyone is going to be looking at you." I warned him. "Would you rather they look at you?" He asked me. I gave a sly smile as I stood up.

He pushed me back down on the couch and smiled at me. "I can't beleve you're still weraing that." He said. I realised that I was still in my suit pants and white button up shirt. I let out a sigh. "Yeah I think I'll chage before we go to the music store." I said.

I went to my room and changed in to my usual attire of a silk shirt and leather pants. When I was done I went outside and saw Takeru waiting for me. "Let's go." I said. He gave a nod and we went out to the car. We got in started it up and got on the freeway.

"What do you think of everything thats happened lately?" I asked him. "I think that this is how I want to live life." He said. "What do you mean by that?" I asked him. "I mean liveing with you, being at peace with mom, knowing whats going to happen next, and everything going good. Thats just how I want to live." He said. I gave a nod and smiled at him.

"Hey it's June fifth." He said. I gave a nod and asked "Shall we?" He gave a nod. I turned off and went to the florast shop. I bough some roses and we left. I got on the free way and we headed back twards our home town.

We drove to the cemetary and walked to our fathers grave. When we got there we saw mom standing by the grave. We laid our flowers down and stood on either side of her.

"Do you think he's happy with the way things are now?" Takeru asked after a while. Our mom gave a nod and said "I'm happy and you boys are happy. Thats all he wanted for us." She said. I gave a nod and said "I wish he were still here to see the way everything ended."



****************************************************
End