Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Naughty Nurse Daisuke. ❯ Part 1. ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I don't own Digimon.

Warnings: Kaisuke or Kensuke, however you look at it, which should tell you this is shounen ai, yaoi, etc, etc, etc. You wanted more, you got more. Hope you like. If you don't, I don't really care.

Wormmon, for his part, was enjoying his brief moment of peace and reading a WormmonxVeemon adult only doujinshi in his room. He was just coming to the good part when the screen set up in his chambers suddenly displayed the angry face or his master, Ken the Digimon Kaizer.

" Wormmon! " The indigo haired tyrant bellowed even more nastier then usual.

The green digimon jumped about a mile into the air while letting out a squawk in surprise as his manga went flying across the room. Wormmon settled his nerves and faced the pre-recorded message from his master when the boy needed his service and the worm was in his room.

" Get in here! " the Kaizer ordered and the screen went blank. Wormmon sighed and left his room to see what his master wanted this time? Orange juice? His pillow fluffed again?

' Like right over his face. ' Wormmon thought. As much as he cared for Ken, the boy was starting to wear on his nerves with his bitching lately, ' But I suppose if I had the flue, wasn't able to fend off the digidestined, and not able to taunt Daisuke while flirting with him, I'd be nasty too. '

Wormmon entered his master's bedroom and quickly walked up to his bedside. On the bedside table there were the typical orange containers of the prescribed medication to fight off the human flue as well as a never ending supply of tissues that were starting to pile up into the metal waste basket by the boy's bed. The Kaizer himself was propped up in bed by dark blue, silk pillows that matched his silk pj's. His cheeks were flushed and he looked cranky and a little tired even though he had just taken a nice long nap. He was still recovering from the flue and would have to stay in bed at least another week.

" Yes, Master? " Wormmon asked.

" Got me some pain killers! " Ken barked.

" Right away, " Wormmon said and hurried off into the bathroom where he kept the pills far away from the boy's reach. With Ken suffering from his body aches and his quick temper, Wormmon didn't trust him to keep the painkillers by Ken's bedside. He might take too many in a fit of rage of him being sick.

' I think I liked it better when he had a sore throat. ' Wormmon thought briefly as he brought the Kaizer his needed medicine. He cringed as he watched Ken crushed the bitter tasting pills with his teeth and washed the stuff down with a gulp of orange juice, " Would you like something to eat, Master? "

" Chicken soup, " Ken replied, " And it had better not be too hot or cold, understand? "

" Yes, Master, " Wormmon bowed and squired out of the room.

The Kaizer scowled, mostly because Wormmon couldn't catch a human cold and settled back into his bed. He turned on his monitoring screen to see what was going on in his world. No doubt those digibrats were using his absence due to his cold to their advantage. He grinned to himself at hat. When he had first started to take over the digimonworld, he had set up a back up system just in case he got too sick to fight off the digidestined. This system consisted of dark spires that would multiply; if one was knocked down, another was set up in its place, if two were taken out, two more would pop up and etc, etc, etc.

" God, I'm nothing short of brilliance, " Ken smiled to himself now in a better mood with the painkillers taking effect. He set the monitoring screen onto Daisuke. The delectable red head was standing off on the side watching Flamedramon bring down a spire only to watch another pop back up. He gave an annoyed huff, tucking his arms behind his head as a breeze played with his soft spiky hair.

" Such beauty, " the Kaizer remarked at the sight.

" Okay, that's enough, Flamedramon. Something is up with Ken's dark spires today, " Daisuke said calling back his digimon warrior.

" What do you mean? " Kari asked.

" Duh. If you've been paying attention, every time we knock one down, another pops up, " Daisuke replied.

" So we just knock down two and that'll be that, " Miyako declared.

" Unless two more pop up, " Daisuke replied.

" I don't see you offering a better idea, Daisuke, " Miyako hissed.

" Like you'd listen, " Daisuke muttered, turning away.

" I wonder why Ken hasn't set out any of his enslaved digimon after us? " Kari spoke up to keep the two from starting a fight.

" Maybe he's sick? " TK offered, even though that sounded lame to him.

" That might be a possibility, " Iori said, " If Ken's a kid like us who goes back and forth to the real world it's possible to pick up an illness, "

" Can you imagine the great Digimon Kaizer brought down by a common cold? " Kari snickered as the thought.

" What a legacy! " TK laughed.

" Note to self; be sure to have Holder of Light and Hope die a slow and painful death, " Ken growled.

" Aw, the poor baby sick with de sniffles? " Miyako mocked the absent tyrant.

" The Holder of Love an even more painful death, " Ken added.

" Be nice, you guys. If he's sick then I feel sorry for him, " Daisuke spoke up. All eyes, even Ken's, widened by this revelation.

" Come again? " TK asked, " You feel sorry for the Kaizer? Our enemy? "

" Well, yeah, " Daisuke said, " I mean, I know what it's like to be sick and have no one to take care of you, "

" You, Daisuke Motomiya, are one strange boy, " Miyako remarked.

" Well, I can see why you're not the Holder of Sympathy, " Daisuke replied. The girl growled at the boy who simply brushed it off. He grinned to himself. With Ken sick, if that was the case, it made him more like them. Which meant he had flaws just like any normal boy his age.

' If the others knew I had feelings for Ken, they'd never have any trust in me what so ever. Probably would think I'd leave them for him. Maybe if he offered. Not like I have a reason to stay with them. ' Daisuke thought, ' and I'm not sure what would happen if Ken knew. He's already made it clear that I'm his favorite plaything. '

* - * - *

Ken sat back in his bed going over the new insight of Daisuke Motomiya.

" Nice to know Daisuke's better then the rest of them, not to make fun of some when they're sick, " He said to himself, " Wait? Why should I care? He's my enemy. Yeah, that's it. Only the enemy. Only the most beautiful, loud, obnoxious, head strong, brave, loyal, sexy, tight assed, delicious enemy…..Mmmm, bad thoughts. Heh-heh, what I wouldn't give to have Daisuke nurse me back to health. Serving me on hand and foot and in something tight and naughty, "

Wormmom paused outside Ken's open bedroom door, over hearing his master's spoken thoughts. He rubbed his chin for a moment and nodded his head. Hey, it would get the Kaizer off his back for a while while he was sick.

" Master, your soup's ready, " Wormmon called out and entered the room.

" About time, " Ken replied.

* - * - *

" Dude, this is so boring! " Daisuke whined, watching his teammates continue to knock down spires. He viewed today's actions of the others as someone punching one of those clown punching bags that popped right back again after each blow. Flamedramon had long de-digivolved back to Veemon and was resting on his partner's belly as the boy laid out on the small hill chewing on a piece of grass.

" This is so pointless, " Daisuke said, " Ken must be busting a gut watching us, "

" Daisuke, get off your lazy ass and help out! " Miyako yelled to him.

" What for? " Daisuke called back, " There's no need in wasting-! "

The burgundy haired boy was interrupted suddenly when the ground below him gave away, Daisuke screamed as the earth swallowed him and Veemon up.

" Not again! " TK cried.

* - * - *

Daisuke gave a groan and slowly opened his eyes. He was resting on something soft and war. It felt like silk sheets. Sitting up, Daisuke glanced around and found himself in a grand bedroom. He also felt a little drafty and gave a cry of surprise as he looked down and saw what he was wearing.

Someone had dressed Daisuke up, in what he could only describe as a naughty nurse uniform. The nurse's dress was very short, barely giving his thighs much cover with thigh high white stockings with garters to hold them up, and on his feet where white Mary Janes. The dress itself was a shade of pale pink with a white apron and matching hat in his hair.

" Whoa, boy, I look like someone's naughty nurse fantasy and I think I know who's, " Daisuke remarked to himself. He smiled rather coy, " I wouldn't have that big a deal with it if it wasn't pink, "

" No? " Came a reply. Daisuke watched as Wormmon approached him. The boy sweatdropped.

" Not who I was expecting, " the red head said.

Wormmon blushed at that, " Um, no, no. This is for my master. He's sick and I heard him say he wouldn't mind a naughty nurse Daisuke to take care of him, "

" Really? " Daisuke asked, his grin growing. Wormmon nodded.

Daisuke stood up and tugged down his skirt. He looked at himself in the mirror available in the room and saw that he had on red girl panties as well. Wormmon sure went all the way for his master.

" So, Ken's sick? "

Wormmon nodded.

" And he wants a naughty nurse Daisuke? "

Wormmon nodded again.

" But he can't, ahem, do anything to me while he's sick, ne? " Daisuke asked.

" Yes, " Wormmon nodded, " He's recovering, "

Daisuke chuckled rather evilly and rubbed his palms together, " Do you have this in black leather instead? I hate pink. " (A/N: * Grins *)

" I'll go get it, " Wormmon replied.

" I'm so going to make Ken suffer, " Daisuke smirked to his reflection.

* - * - *

" Where is tat worthless worm? " Ken scowled to himself. He had taken another nap after lunch so he didn't see Daisuke fall into Wormmon's trap. One didn't hang around with the Kaizer without picking up on a few things. Ken was in need of another dose of his medication, but the pitcher by his bedside was empty. Then the bedroom door opened.

" Finally, " Ken growled, " Took you long enough, "

" I'm so sorry that about, Ken-chan, " replied a voice the spiky haired tyrant wasn't expecting.

Ken looked over and his mouth dropped open as Daisuke strolled into his room, right out a wet dream, carrying a tray that held the fresh pitcher of water wearing a black leather version of his pink uniform, but he had kept the same panties. Daisuke grinned at the shock expression over the beautiful indigo haired boy's face as eh came to stand by the bed.

" H-h-h.." Ken tried to speak as Daisuke pop a thermometer into his mouth.

" Time to check your temperature before you take your medicine, " Daisuke winked.

Ken sat there in bed, silent, taking in the view of his secretly spoken fantasy standing before him in the tight black leather as Daisuke busied himself by filling a glass of water and opened the containers Wormmon had instructed him to open. The gods were good, Ken mused, but things were suddenly getting warmer in here.

" Okay, let's check that temperature, " Daisuke smiled, withdrawing it and looked at the line. He nodded, " Good, good. It sense to have gone down some from what Wormmon told me, "

Ken found his voice at last and spoke up, " Daisuke, what are you doing here? "

" Taking care of you like you wanted, " Daisuke smiled. He sat on the bed with the pills and glass in his hands, " Now, open up and take your medicine like a good boy, "

Ken obeyed the simple command and Daisuke closed his dropped jaw for him with the help of his finger. He placed the glass of water to the boy's lips and Ken drank it down to the last drop never taking his eyes off Daisuke in leather before him.

' Note to self; thank Wormmon later and make sure Daisuke wears only leather from now on, ' Ken thought.

" All set? " Daisuke asked, setting the glass aside. He cast Ken a coy smile and added, " Anything else you want? "

" An explanation, " Ken replied.

" Simple. You're sick and Wormmon's trying to make sure you have all the comforts you desire till you feel better, " Daisuke said.

" And you went along willingly? " Ken questioned.

" Well, yeah. I mean, I know what it's like to be sick and not have anyone who cares about you to do nice little things for you, " Daisuke replied.

Ken smirked and rested a hand on the boy's thigh, tracing the leather hemline, " I like the leather,"

" Ooh, I think you're probably a little too sick for that, Kenny boy, " Daisuke smiled. Ken eyes darkened, but the red head only smiled still, " But since you were such a good boy for nurse Daisuke, you deserve a reward, "

" If it's a lollipop, I may have to hurt you, Daisuke, " Ken said with a grin.

" Oh, but this is better then any lollipop, Ken, " Daisuke purred, crawling onto the bed and stood on all fours over Ken's lap. H e leaned in and met the indigo haired boy in a kiss.

Ken pulled back, " Aren't you afraid of getting sick, too? "

" Wormmon gave me something to prevent that. The digimon world has some interesting things when it comes to medicine when you don't want to get sick, " Daisuke replied.

Ken smirked and drew Daisuke back to finish his reward. He ran his tongue over the boy's bottom lip and Daisuke parted, inviting Ken in. The Kaizer gave a soft sigh enjoying the taste of Daisuke as he wove his hand into the lush burgundy locks. This was by far better then any lollipop he had ever had before. The indigo haired boy moaned softly into the kiss, feeling Daisuke's left knee rubbing ever so slightly between his legs, teasing him.

Whether it was on purpose or not, Ken decided to remind Daisuke not to underestimate him just because he was sick or recovering. Never breaking contact with the kiss, the Kaizer reached over and dipped his two fingers into the pitcher by his bed. Slowly he drew his hand up the boy's thigh and under his skirt. He smiled against Daisuke's lips at the little noises he made and the panties he could feel Daisuke wearing beneath the uniform. He grasped one cheek under the red material and lazily caressed the firm flesh. Daisuke moaned into his mouth, but didn't pull away since he thought Ken was just groping him and nothing else. He broke away from the kiss suddenly when the Kaizer started to massage his two wet fingers against his pucker.

" Something the matter, Daisuke? " He purred. Daisuke could only utter wordless whimpers and small moans as his pucker was played with, but he didn't make an effort to pull away. The Kaizer smiled at he boy's flushed cheeks and licked at Daisuke's neck. " You shouldn't start something that you can't finish, Dai love. I may be sick, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be aware of your surroundings, "

" K-Ken! " Daisuke gasped as those fingers probed even deeper. His arms threatened to give out at the sensations that were attacking his body. He was hardly aware he was pushing back on those fingers or that his red panties were long gone as he sat in Ken's lap.

" Mmm, you're nice and warm, Daisuke, " Ken purred as he unzipped the boy's uniform with his free hand and pushed it down over his shoulders. He licked his lips at the soft, bronzed skin and darker nipples that were now on display for his pleasure, " But it seems you've gotten a fever yourself. I don't want you getting sick on me so I better give you a special injection that'll fix that, "

" Ngh! Yes, Ken! Yes! Please! " Daisuke panted.

" You do beg so pretty, love, " Ken smiled and withdrew his fingers. Daisuke cried out in loss, but the other boy shushed him, " I can't do anything with my clothes on, Daisuke, "

The red head nodded and pulled back the covers. Daisuke eyed the wet bulge in the other boy's pants and licked his lips. He unbuttoned Ken's shirt and let it hang open revealing smooth ivory skin to him. With steady fingers Daisuke removed Ken's pants, the indigo haired boy raising his hips to help out. Daisuke ran a testing finger over the length and Ken let out a groan.

" Want me to, um..? " Daisuke offered.

" I don't think I can wait that long, Daisuke, " Ken replied, " Just use some water from the pitcher,"

Daisuke nodded and dipped his fingers into the cool water. Ken groaned as the red head ran them over his length, " S-stop, Daisuke, that's good enough, "

The Kaizer reached out and pulled Daisuke into his arm. Locking the boy into a kiss, he lowered Daisuke over his cock. Daisuke groaned into his mouth as he was claimed by his enemy and loving every second of it.

" You okay? " Ken asked, breaking the kiss.

' He really cares about me, ' Daisuke thought, looking at the boy who's lap he was settled in. A tear gathered in the corner of his eye, but not from pain.

" Sorry, Daisuke, " Ken said, brushing it away.

Daisuke shook his head and smiled, " I'm fine. How do you feel? "

Ken held Daisuke even closer and closed his eyes, " So warm. Like I've entered heaven, "

Daisuke smiled and kissed the boy's nose, " You're sweet. Make love to me, Ken? "

" Oh yes, " Ken promised and withdrew to push up into the boy. Daisuke gasped at the wave of pleasure and the others that followed with every thrust from the boy under and in him. Ken sat up a little more, giving Daisuke room to wrap his legs around his waist, and buried his face in the boy's neck. The scent of Daisuke was something hard to describe, but Ken loved it. It was warm, spicy, and genuine like the boy himself.

" Ken! Oh, Ken1 " Daisuke whispered into his lover's ear. His lover was thrusting so hard into him and as much as Daisuke knew Ken would insist he was strong enough, Daisuke decided against it. He pushed Ken back against the pillows. The boy under him looked up confused as Daisuke removed his shoes and turned his attention back to his lover.

" Since I'm the nurse, it's my job to make sure my patent feels better, " Daisuke said and smiled, " Relax, love, and enjoy the ride, "

Normally submission wasn't in Ken's vocabulary, but what Daisuke wanted wasn't his surrender. More like the burgundy haired boy was going to worship him like anyone would worship a ruler. And Daisuke was the only worshipper allowed inside this shrine of silk sheets and two bodies. Ken ran his hand up and down the soft thighs of his lover, caressing the sun kissed skin as the boy above him pumped his hips, ridding his length with a growing passion and sending both higher into the heights of pleasure. Ken's hips moved on their own account into the tight heat that was Daisuke. Daisuke caressed Ken's chest with ghostly fingertips as he moved faster and harder, but careful not to hurt his flue inflected love. Daisuke gazed down at his Ken, smiling at the absolute pleasure written on the boy's face the red head could read like a fine novel. Their heavy breathing and cries filled the air around them.

Suddenly all the pressure and pleasure was too much for Ken. He slammed his length deep inside Daisuke, holding him in place and cried out Daisuke's name as he flooded the boy's depths with his seed. Daisuke came a heartbeat away and a puddle of his seed gathered on Ken's chest as the ruler's name filled the room. Daisuke caught himself before he crashed onto Ken and slowly lowered himself with shaking arms. Both could feel each other's hearts beating rapidly inside their chests as they rested in each other's arms.

After a moment Daisuke sat back up. He removed his nurse uniform from around his waist and used the disguarded part of Ken's pj's to clean them off. Daisuke then resumed his place besides Ken, but rolled over so he could have Ken rest his head on his chest and slowly ran his hand through the boy's limp indigo hair. Ken smiled against his skin feeling nicely warm between his lover and the silk sheets. He held Daisuke closer.

" Please stay? " Ken asked.

" Of course, " Daisuke replied without a moment's hesitation or slowing down in combing Ken's hair.

The indigo haired Kaizer smiled, having won his battle, if not the war quite just yet with a wonderful prize and perhaps an ally against the other digidestined or perhaps not. If Daisuke didn't want to fight them then that was his business, but the others wouldn't be as strong as before.

' Someone's trash in another's treasure, ' Ken thought and held Daisuke possessively to him,

' And Daisuke is my treasure! '

* - * - *

" Think Daisuke is okay? " Veemon asked Wormmon, glancing up from his comic in the worm's room.

" Most likely, " Wormmon replied.

"As long as Ken treats Daisuke good, that's all that matters to me, " Veemon said, " You done with that one yet? "

" Yep. Here, " Wormmon said and handed the adult manga of them he had been reading earlier over to the blue dragon digimon.

Veemon opened it up and his eyes widened. He glanced over at Wormmon, " Hey, Wormmon? "

" Yeah? " He replied with pink cheeks and hoping Veemon wouldn't hit him if the blue digimon didn't feel the same.

Veemon held up the open page, " Think we could actually try that position? " Wormmon pounced.

End! ^^

Wormmon: Hurray! I got some!

Veemon: * blushes *

Ken: I thought Wormmon was the uke of the two?

Daisuke: It's always the quiet ones. * grins * Don't I know it!

Wormmon: I have the feeling I was just insulted.

Purple Mist: Ken, Daisuke, behave.