Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ ONLY TIME ❯ Only Time ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

ONLY TIME
By: cjtokage
 
Disclaimer: Don't own Digimon period.
Warning: Yaoi, lemon(s), Daikeru/Takesuke, nice Miyako, nice Hikari (gasp), angst (though nothing to major, you know I can't write angst really well).
 
A/N: This story will read sort of like a journal and may ramble at certain points but will always come back to the main direction that the story is moving towards.
 
ONLY TIME/ ENYA: A DAY WITHOUT RAIN
 
Who can say where the road goes where the day flows
Only time
And who can say if your love grows as your heart chose
Only time
 
Who can say why your heart sighs as your love flies
Only time
And who can say why your heart cries when your love lies
Only time
 
Who can say when the roads meet that your love might be in your heart
And who can say when the day sleeps if the night keeps all your heart
 
Night keeps all your heart
 
Who can say if your love grows as your heart chose
Only time
And who can say where the road goes where the day flows
Only time
 
Who knows - only time
Who knows - only time
 
PART 1
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Thank Kami-Sama for Hikari-chan. If it wasn't for her Take-chan and I would have serious trouble around school and at home. She has gone out of her way to do us this huge favor, but I guess that really it was a give and take situation because we were doing her a favor also… I think I should stop and go back to the beginning of this little tale don't you…, glad you agree!
 
My name is Daisuke Motomiya, and I have been best friends with Hikari Yagami and Takeru (TK) Takaishi since we started school together; in fact we all meet each other on the very first day seeing as we were in the same class. We became fast, yet inseparable friends that did everything together and told each other everything. The only exception was TK's and Hikari's first Digiworld adventure and the only reason they didn't tell me about it at first was because their older brothers swore them to secrecy. (Heh, heh, I finally got to go to the Digiworld but I'll tell you about that later.) Because we were such good friends with Hikari when TK and I finally decided that we were both definitely attracted to guys she was the first person we told and thankfully she took it well. We were worried, you see, because the town we live in is big-time homophobic. What I mean is about eight or nine years ago we had a crowd beat a guy up for merely appearing to be gay (it was never proven either way whether he really was or not) and that was with a cop standing there cheering them on. The only thing the cop did was call for an ambulance and then tell some of the people in the crowd not to kill the bastard or he would have to arrest them, though not to worry they would surely get off the charges considering the victim was a queer. That's a true story; my parents were witnesses and they just stood by and watched as it happened. They still talk about that incident with pride like it's all well and good to beat and maim a person just because they're homosexual. Now you see why I said that we would be in trouble at home and at school if Hikari-chan hadn't done us the favor of letting us pretend to fight over her. Yep that was the favor she did us. Don't give me that look it was her idea to begin with. Besides she thought it was a blast tricking all those narrow-minded a-holes into believing that we were just two good ole' straight boys chasin' after the same girl, and both of us doomed to never catch her as Miyako informed us many times.
 
We began our little gomakashi about four or five years ago when we were ten going on eleven. Interesting side note Takeru and I were both born in October. In fact there is only two weeks separating our birthdays. While Hikari-chan was born in April, which makes her an older woman, heh, heh, (damn I'm going to get hit for that one.)
 
Now I know your thinking that since TK and I decided that we were both gay at the same time then we must have been attracted to each other right? Well you'd be wrong. I came to the conclusion that I was gay after about three straight weeks of having dreams about Taichi-sempai strolling right up to me in the locker room and kissing my breath away and caressing by body. Also there were the dreams about listening to Yamato-sempai singing love songs to me and then when he was done he would pin me to his bed and I would usually wake up about that time all hot, sweaty, and panting in an attempt to catch my breath. I was a little bit scared about going to my friends with this problem but I figured that hopefully I could trust them.
 
My chance came one weekend when Hikari's family took a trip up north to visit her grandmother and while she was gone TK and I had a boys' only sleep over. He was sleeping on the floor while I was up on my bed. Well to make a long story short I had another one of my dreams that night (this one was a weird one about Koushiro-sempai giving me a very technical, hands-on explanation about sex.) I apparently woke TK up and he wanted to know if I'd had a nightmare. I tried to distract him but he finally tricked me into admitting what my dream was about. After I realized what I'd said I got really nervous until TK gave a laugh and proceeded to tell me about some of his dreams, and boy let me tell you that kid is a complete ecchi. When Hikari came back from her trip we all meet in the park and it was there that TK and I informed Hikari of our secret. After a few choice words from her and a couple of warnings to be careful we began planning the best way to help me and TK survive to graduate high school in our hostile environment.
 
Finally Hikari-chan came up with the idea of proving that we were straight by chasing after a girl and what better girl to chase after than one that we knew very well but would never catch. So the two of us began to mildly flirt with Hikari in front of other people and each other, and soon it became a competition to see who could out do the other. We both pranced and strutted around in front of Hikari and generally made fools of our selves, and then the three of us would go to one of our houses after school and spend hours laughing and recounting just whom we had embarrassed and shocked that day.
 
Then came the day that I saw Koushiro-sempai, Take-kun and, Hikari-chan get sucked into a computer, right before Miyako, Iori, and I were forced to follow them. This story I'm sure you already know for the most part so I'll just give you a brief overview.
 
Takeru, Hikari, Miyako, Iori, and I we're part of a new team called the Digidestined. Taichi-sempai and Koushiro-sempai had an advisory position but we five were the ones who where actually sent to the Digital World to fight a person calling himself the Digimon Kaiser, who later turned out to be the boy genius Ken Ichijouji. We eventually defeated him with the help of Ken's own digimon partner Wormmon who sacrificed his life in order to save Ken from his out of control creation Kimeramon. After a while Ken joined our team and we went on to fight and defeat Arukenimon and Mummymon, Blackwargreymon, Skullsatamon, Daemon, Oikawa Yukio, and finally Malomyotismon; plus all those small fry evil digimon that the big guys sent to try and distract us.
 
After we finished saving the world we found out that people were now able to travel between Earth and the Digiworld. At first this scared the Digimon but after people came to accept that digimon were real, intelligent creatures and certain rules needed to be followed when dealing with them things calmed down and eventually almost everyone on Earth had a Digimon friend.
 
Anyway now that you have some background it's back to my main story.
 
TK and Hikari were my two best friends though Ken was a very close third. It was just harder to hang out with him considering that he still lives in Tamachi while the rest of us live in Odaiba. Though we made a point of getting all six of us together at least twice a week to hang out and catch up (it was mostly to make sure Ken didn't hibernate in his room studying all the time). Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, Ken began dating Miyako around the time they turned thirteen so we cut back the weekly get together to once a week to give them more `alone time'.
 
Unluckily for TK and I around that same time Hikari-chan decided that she wanted to start dating, so we dropped our game and graciously allowed Hikari and Miyako (who still didn't know about us) to begin a rumor that Hikari had finally told the two of us to back off seeing as it wasn't fair to either of us to ask her to pick between the two of us. Well the boys came a running and after dating several different guys she finally settled into a relationship with one of my soccer teammates who also happened to be good with computers; not Koushiro level good but good none the less. They have been steady ever since.
 
Partially losing our best friend (she still hung out with us sometimes and came to our D.D. get-togethers) left me and TK a lot of free time to hang out together. Iori had his own circle of friends that were his own age, and Miyako was usually busy with her computer hobby doing something that required a lot of writing and online stuff.
 
This left me and Takeru together alone a lot. We'd go see movies, eat out at restaurants, or just walk around and try to find some mischief to get into. I know you're thinking that it sounds an awfully lot like we're dating but even though there was definitely a strong attraction between us we were too close to each other to recognize it at the time, so nothing ever really happened. Something that we did do a lot was sleep over at each others apartments even on school nights. We just called them extended study sessions and our parents went along with it with very few questions asked. Some times on the weekends TK and I would stay over at Yamato's apartment though usually I let TK stay over there by himself since that was time he got to spend with his brother. Yamato always treats me like I'm his little brother too, which is a bit weird but also nice seeing as how my sister is usually busy with her own circle of friends or going through random boyfriend centric periods.
 
One particular weekend we were over at TK's apartment. It was still early, around seven, and we were by ourselves. TK's mom had gone on a date and left the two of us together alone. We were supposed to watching a PG movie, but seeing as how we had no adult supervision we had thrown in a very R rated movie that contained lots of violence, cursing, and sex. That got us to talking about sex while we paid a little bit of attention to the film watching out for the good parts. (This is an important part of the story so I'm going to write it in as much detail as I can remember.) We were talking about what little we knew about gay sex and TK asked be if I'd ever done anything with anybody before. I told him of course not if I had I would have told him about it. TK then asked me if I wanted to experiment with him. I blurted out that of course I wouldn't mind seeing as how he was very attractive. I blushed after I said that because I had just realized that it was true I was very attracted to TK. TK also blushed and then looked at me. He told me that it was okay seeing as he was attracted to me too. We both leaned slowly forward and pressed our lips together. After several seconds we both seemed to realize that we had to move our mouths so we did. Things got hot and heavy very fast after that and within a few minutes I had unbuttoned TK's shirt and was stroking my thumbs over his nipples, an action which I found produced the most erotic moans from the blondie. TK seemed to pull himself together and pushed me away slightly. I must have gotten a hurt look on my face because he leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine in a quick peck before pulling back and suggesting that we move into his bedroom before going further. Thinking about the reaction his mom would have if she walked in on us I quickly agreed.
 
We went to his room, locked the door and then pushed his book shelf over in front of the edge of the door to prevent even his mom with her key from barging in on us while we were asleep. We both went ahead and finished stripping the rest of our clothes off then we both appraised each others bodies. I had seen TK naked before but not in a couple of years and never in a sexual situation. He is narrow; narrow shoulders, slim waist, not stick legs but smaller than mine, he's tall, thin, and gorgeous. I'm more muscular, it comes from being so athletic. I have broader shoulders and about the same sized waist, my legs are thicker with muscles as are my arms, but I'm shorter than TK by about four inches. It's just the right height to tuck my head in under his chin and suckle on his neck, which is what I started doing. I moved downwards a little bit and dragged my mouth and tongue across his chest while at the same time I began pushing him back towards the bed. We meet the edge and fell over backwards with me winding up straddling his waist. I brought my mouth back up to his as I began to suck lightly on his tongue in an imitation of what I really wanted to do later. Yes, I'd heard about blow jobs. You don't make it out of middle school without getting a proper sex education from your peers; though they were talking about girls giving them blow jobs not guys giving another guy one.
 
I was really concentrating on kissing TK so I didn't immediately notice when he tensed up. I did notice however when he flipped me over onto my back with him perched between my spread legs. He gave me a very impish smirk before proceeding to memorize my chest and stomach with his own tongue and mouth. As he was giving me a tongue bath I realized why he had been moaning the way he was since I was doing the same thing. I know he was getting the same pleasure out of hearing me react to his ministration that I got of hearing him. And suddenly TK moved his mouth down to my cock and started to suckle at the head and I was instantly dying of pleasure. I gasped and pleaded with him to go further, to please not stop. I would have done anything he wanted so long as he continued to do that. Then he did stop and I was at a loss, until I felt him sucking at my balls and my whole body began seizing up with the intensity of the feelings I was experiencing. He moved back up to my cock and slid it further into his mouth. I was in heaven but I wanted more. I wanted him to feel what I was feeling so I used the fingers I was unconsciously running through his hair to pull him up and off of me. Ignoring his confused look I pulled him up for a searing kiss in which I tasted myself in his mouth. Groaning at that thought I whispered to him that it was my turn. We maneuvered until we were lying lengthwise on the bed with him underneath me. Now I know you think that I'm impatient but that's not true that night I spent twenty minutes just going back and forth between his nipples playing with one with my mouth while fingering the other then switching to the other side. After torturing him like that I then moved down and tongued his navel for a good five minutes just to hear what sounds that action would produce. I finally relented and moved on to what we both wanted played with the most. My first taste of another boys cock was exhilarating; especially knowing that it was my best friend TK that I was caressing with my tongue and lips. I would move my mouth up and down his pole before pulling off and running my tongue into his slit. I'd also sometimes slide my tongue down underneath the foreskin and just twirl it around which produce some amazing shudders from the boy below me. I suddenly remembered something that I'd heard about but wasn't to sure I believed but I decided to give it a try anyway. I took TK into my mouth as far as I could without gagging then I began to hum lightly. I thought that TK was going to shake himself apart as he pulled me off of him. I gave him a curious look as he laid there and gasped, saying little things like `oh god, oh god, oh shit,' you get the picture, a bunch of oh's. When he finally got himself under control he managed to let me know that he had been about to cum and had wanted to hold off for a few more minutes until we had done something else first. I still remember his exact wording.
 
`Do you wanna sixty-nine?'
 
Yes that was exactly the way he phrased it. And what could I say but okay, so I did. I swiveled around until his cock was in my face and mine was in his and we both moved forward at about the same time. I thought that having someone give me a blow job or me sucking someone else's cock was intense but when combined together the two of us thought we would lose our minds from the pleasure. It only took a minute of stimulation before I was unloading into TK's mouth, most of which he swallowed. Then he was shooting up into my mouth and it was harder to swallow as I was facing downwards but I still got some of it down my throat. I licked the rest up before turning around and cuddling up against TK; my head beneath his chin while I listening to his heart slowly calm down.
 
After about five minutes of holding each other TK suddenly asked me about a noise he'd heard. I suddenly noticed it too, as well as a rumbling that was coming from my chest and throat. Damn if I wasn't purring like a kitten. TK of course thought that it was hilarious but kawaii. (And yes I still to this day begin to purr if TK has been holding me for a little while.) We held each other for about thirty more minutes until we both decided to take a shower. Unfortunately we didn't have enough time to take one together because TK's mom would be home soon and we couldn't risk getting caught.
 
TK's mom came home later that night and went straight to bed. We could both tell that she was tipsy and wouldn't be moving from her bed until way later the next morning. We were back in front of the TV, cuddled together but listening for any sounds that might let us know that TK's mom was awake and coming down the hall. We were enjoying being comfortable in each others arms when TK suddenly asked me if we were now boyfriends. I thought about it for a few seconds and asked him if he wanted to be boyfriends. When he answered yes I smiled and gave his a kiss on the cheek and told him that I loved him, he told me that he loved me too. We finished watching the movie and then crawled into TK's bed together after first locking the doors. We talked for a little while longer before falling asleep in each other's arms.
 
The next day TK and I woke up around ten thirty and had cereal for breakfast. We then showered and decided that if we where going to actually start having sex and be a real couple then we needed some supplies so we decided to go shopping. Unfortunately we couldn't buy the items we required in Odaiba because we would have been automatically labeled. Therefore we decided to hop the subway to Tokyo and do our shopping there. We pooled our money and discovered that all together we had about eighty thousand yen between us. We left TK's mom a note saying that we would be out for the rest of the day and then we left for the subway station.
 
Upon exiting the subway station in the Shibuya Ward, one of the more popular shopping districts in Tokyo TK announced that we first needed to go to a bookstore and find out some more information on what actual sex between two guys required. I noticed that although he said it with a straight face he had the faintest of blushes which made me feel a little better talking about this stuff out loud. Anyway, we found a large chain bookstore and began wandering around inside. Having no idea where to look and being way to embarrassed to ask for help we began to just wander around in hopes that we might stumble upon a section that said gay sex. We didn't, instead we discovered what we were looking for under the unlikely title of social sciences, too weird. We were just beginning to figure out the system that the books were sorted under when an employee came walking up to us and with a straight face asked us if we needed help. To say that we were scared would be an understatement. Luckily he merely gave us a penetrating look and stated with a small smile `you're a new couple aren't you?' We could only stammer until he took pity on us and waving away our nervousness. He began asking us question about ourselves and helping us to find exactly the types of books we needed. We wound up with two American books that had been translated into Japanese; the first was The New Joy of Gay Sex which explained a lot of the different terms and positions we already knew and others that we would later hear about concerning being gay and having sex between two guys. The second book was something that frightened us but we knew that we would have to deal with it some day, it was titled Something to Tell You, and it was a book about coming out to your friends and family. Kyohara, that was the clerk's name, lead us up to the little coffee shop area that was located near the front of the store, and asked us what we wanted to drink. We hastily told him that we had to watch how much money we spent. He simply smiled and told us that since his manager was on his lunch break that he would make them on the house. We quickly order cappuccinos which he fixed including the whip cream on top. In addition to the free drinks Kyo gave us the employee discount of thirty percent off our books which saved us even more money. We stood around and talked with him for a little while and as we were leaving he invited us to stop back by anytime to chat. We told him that we would try but considering that since we lived in Odaiba we doubted that it would be too often. He gave us a visible wince when we mentioned that we lived in Odaiba, to which we sadly nodded our agreement. He told us not to worry about it too much; according to the local gay gossip Odaiba was quickly becoming liberalized what with all the Tokyoites moving out of the city and into the surrounding areas. We thanked him again for all his help and left to quickly finish shopping for the rest of the supplies we'd need before heading home.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
And that is where we are right now, walking home from the subway station I mean. We can't risk being intimate in public so to counteract the temptation I'm bouncing around like my normally manic self while TK is sedately walking along with me. We can't help but throw each other glances though. We're about two blocks away from TK's apartment when we hear a very familiar voice calling out for us to wait up. We both visibly pale but quickly recover as we turn around and wait for Yamato to catch up to us.
 
“Hey ototo-sans what have you two been up to today; we tried calling you but mom said you had already gone out for the day.” Spying the shopping bags the older blonde grins a little “oh shopping I see, so what did the two of you buy.”
 
I have a nervous little grin on my face but TK who is used to dealing with Yamato merely rolls his eyes and says “that's none of your business oni-san.” He then clearly changed the subject while turning back around to continue walking to his apartment. “So what were you trying to get a hold of us for `ni-san?”
 
Yamato talked as we walked “well the rest of us decided to get together and go eat out, then the girls left to visit that new shopping center over on Odori-san-ju and the rest of us guys dragged Koushiro and Iori over to the park where we throw a Frisbee around and played a game of soccer.” I guess TK and I was distracted by Yamato's description of his day because the next thing I knew the older blonde had grabbed the book store bag out of TK's hand with a grin and began to open it.
 
I tried making a lunge for it while yelling out “no, don't, stop!” I didn't make it because Yamato answered me back still with that grin on his face “okay I won't stop…” before trailing off into silence as his eyes got a lot bigger in disbelief.
 
TK and I shrank back against the wall in fear as we waited for the explosion and the resulting ass-kicking we were sure we'd receive. I know we had that deer in the headlights look on our face as Yamato looked up from viewing the insides of the bag. There wasn't anything we could do to deny what he was seeing either considering that the books in question had the words gay, sex, and coming out on them. Yamato began stammering before handing us the bag back; he then took several deep, calming breaths which let us think that maybe, just maybe we'd be getting out of this with our skins intact. Yamato finally calmed down enough to get out understandable sentences “TK, your apartment, now, both of you!” There wasn't anything to do but comply with his order so we quickly walked the rest of the way in silence. After entering the apartment, locking the door and checking to see if their mom was at home, which she wasn't, Yamato began his interrogation “you two are… of course you are or you wouldn't have those books.” He paused for a long minute before asking “how long?”
 
TK and I sat side by side on the couch as Yamato took the chair across the coffee table from us. TK was the one to answer “how long what? How long have we known or how long have we been together?”
 
Yamato gave a pained look at the second question “both please” he said trying to be as pleasant as possible under the circumstances.
 
“Well we both discovered that we were gay when we were around ten years old. We've been sort of dating since we were thirteen though we didn't understand that we were in love with each other until last night.”
 
Yamato got a distressed look on his face and asked in a hesitant voice “what happened last night?” TK and I were silent for several minutes until Yamato asked again in this really quiet, anxious voice “please Takeru I need to know.” I wrapped my arm around TK's waist as I answered for him “we had sex for the first time last night” I stated in a surprisingly strong voice. I sure didn't feel strong, I felt like grabbing TK's hand and running out of that apartment and never looking back, but of course I couldn't.
 
“TK…” Yamato started then stopped as another thought obviously came to him. “How far did you two go?” I was becoming seriously disturbed by his questions about our sex life but TK answered anyway; “we kissed and touched and then gave each other blowjobs, seriously Yamato do I ask you questions about your sex life what's up with you?” Yamato ignored TK's question as he continued on, probing for his own answers “so you didn't go all the way.”
 
TK answered in a really defiant tone “no we haven't gone all the way, yet!” That tone of voice was making me real proud of my Takeru. We had been found out by someone, yet we were standing up to them; standing up for ourselves. Of course that wouldn't matter much if Yamato decided to tell our parents about this.
 
Speaking of Yamato he's standing up now still with that anxious look on his face but slightly more calm now than a minute ago. “TK, Daisuke, there's something you need to know but I can't tell you until I talk to dad about this.” We both go pale at the mention of telling TK's father about us and Yamato picks up on it even in his own distress. He says to us “I'm not mad about you two being gay” to which we give him twin dubious looks “I'm not, but there is more going on here than you know about. I have to go talk to dad about this now, but I want you to promise me that you will both come over to my apartment tomorrow morning.” Seeing that we were both about to decline he pushed forward his case “please `toto-chan trust me, have I ever lied to you before when it was something this important. I love you Takeru, heck I even love you Daisuke, like a little brother, and I mean you both no harm, there are just things going on here that are beyond your knowledge.”
 
TK looked over at me and I gave him a slight nod “okay oni-san we'll be there tomorrow morning around ten o'clock.”
 
Yamato looked only slightly relieved as he said “arigato” and turned, almost running out the door.
 
TBC…
 
Kami = god
Gomakashi = deception
Ecchi = a milder connotation of hentai which means pervert or perverted.
Ototo = younger brother
Oni-san = older brother
Odori-san-ju = Thirtieth Avenue
 
A/N: I debated with myself over posting this part first or waiting until I had the next chapter written and posting them together. I decide to go ahead and do it so expect the next chapter out sometime in the next week or two. I am of course still working on my main fics and you can expect an update of Best I Am sometime soon. BTW can anyone guess what the secret Yamato knows is. If you want to send me your answers leave a review or email me at cj5@tds.net if not then please have patience and wait for the next chapter to come out.
 
Ja ne
 
Words: 5,491