Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Over Spilt Milk ❯ Chapter 5: If Life Gives you Lemons ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Over Spilt Milk

By Wolf O'Donnell

WARNING! May contain swearing, yaoi, gay sex, lemons, nuts and an assortment of adult situations that may not be suitable for minors or brain-dead bigots. Upon reading this you hereby agree that I cannot be held liable for any psychological or physical damage caused by the fact that I use British English spelling and the fact that this fanfic isn't totally canonical. Digimon is copyrighted by Bandai and Toei Animation Ltd. Wolf O'Donnell and Leon Powalski are copyrighted by Nintendo Ltd. Constructive criticism is very welcome, as I'm not accustomed to writing love scenes or love in general.

* * * * *

Chapter 5: If Life gives you Lemons...
He finished up the touches to his uniform. It seemed funny to the brown-haired soldier as to how things had occurred. Ever since General Powalski had attempted to take over the Earth with a Digimon army, the DEVA Organisation had been formed. DEVA stood for Digiworld-Earth Voluntary Army.
'From being a Tamer playing as a soldier to becoming a real soldier, eh, Ryo?' thought the eighteen year-old teenager, as he stood there in front of the mirror. He chuckled, as he put on the white gloves. His uniform was a cross between that of a British Metropolitan Police Officer and that of a General from a Napoleonic era army. It was green, with black cuffs threaded with gold and the helmet, was black, yet shorter than the domed helmet of the British Met Officer and more flat on the top.
Ryo, Akiyama Ryo, walked out of the bathroom, his black boots making no sound against the carpeted floor of his apartment. Having been a Tamer had its advantages. All former Tamers had been accepted into the DEVA Organisation at high ranks all due to their previous work fighting against the Devas and the D-Reaper. He was a Lieutenant-Colonel, and so were a few others like Henry.
Henry. Now that brought a smile to his face. He heard a knock on the door and that widened his smile. Walking over to it, he laid a gloved hand on the door knob, turned it and opened it.
"Hey, Ryo," greeted a blue-haired soldier on the other side. "Ready for the inspection?"
"I sure am, Henry," replied Ryo, before he leaned towards the blue-haired soldier and planted his lips solidly against Henry's. He winked at Henry. "That's not all that I'm ready for," he said suggestively.
A frown appeared on Henry's face.
"What are you talking about?" he asked. "We can't do anything now!"
"Would you two stop it?" asked Terriermon, whom wasn't too far away. "We're going to be late!"
"Since when did you care about being on time?" asked Henry curiously, his hands on his hips. "You're right, though," he agreed after a while. He knelt down on the carpet and picked Terriermon up, putting him on his shoulder. "We'd better going. Yamaki will be mad if we're late for the inspection."

"That was the inspection from Hell," sighed Henry, as he collapsed on to the couch. He wanted to kick off his boots, but they were troublesome to get off due to the hidden clasps on the inside. "Who decided that Rika should have taken the inspection?" he wondered out loud. "Man, has she got a problem or what?"
"Probably has it in for us," stated Ryo, as he flopped down on to the couch beside Henry. "I mean, she did have a thing for me." He paused a while and noticed the expression on Henry's face. So innocent. So beautiful. "I was so oblivious then," he sighed, as he moved a gloved hand over to Henry's leg, resting it there. "Couldn't tell if someone was in love with me, unless they write it all over me."
Henry nodded in agreement.
"Yeah, but in the end, everything turned out for the best," he stated. He turned to face Ryo and smiled, as the brown-haired soldier leaned in towards him.
Their lips met again for the umpteenth time that day, in their life. Tongues danced along tongues, exploring each other mouths. Taste and warmth mixed pleasurably. They found themselves entangled in each other's arms, caught in a loving embrace.
"Hey! You've got company here!" shouted Terriermon in a slightly angry manner.
"Yeah," agreed Monodramon. "I'm trying to eat here."
Reluctantly, Ryo pulled away from Henry.
"Sorry, guys," he apologised, almost sheepishly. He was thankful that they didn't mind such shows of affection... too much. 'Actually, they're like little children,' he thought, 'the way they gross out whenever they see a couple kissing, regardless of gender.' He let go of Henry and the blue-haired soldier reluctantly let go. "I know, why don't you guys stay the night at Takato's? You guys can be with Guilmon."
"You sure about that?" asked Henry, as he remembered about Takato's relationship with Jeri. What were the odds of Takato not being with Jeri?
"Yeah, you just wait here," replied Ryo, as he walked over to open the door. He gestured for the Digimon to follow him, and before long, Henry was alone in Ryo's apartment.
It was a long wait. Henry passed the time by thinking of all the missions they had been on, not as DEVA soldiers, but as Tamers. There was the time they fought against D-Reaper and the ADR-W. There was the time when they faced against a Starmon bent on Digital World conquest. There was also that strange event at Okinawa, where Takato's cousin lived. Thoughts wandered to how he would always pair off with Ryo or try to get paired off with Ryo.
A lewd, dirty smile spread across his face when he thought of the Okinawa incident. There was that private little time when they decided on a little skinny dipping. Henry sighed at the thought of it. The entire event didn't lead to anything major, especially when Takato showed up, but it was a good memory nonetheless. He smiled, when he thought about when they finally took the plunge. Ryo had been the uke, the submissive, the one on the bottom. That had been a nice experience.
The door opened and closed and then there was a clicking sound. The door was locked.
Henry suddenly found Ryo straddling him, with Ryo's arms wrapped around him.
"That was quick," he commented.
"Yes, but I promise that this will be as slow as you want," retorted Ryo with a grin on his face, before he leaned in for the kiss. Soft lips parted, followed by a mutual moan as their mouths melded. Such a wonderful sensation. It overwhelmed him and it soon became such that he could no longer think, no longer plan the entire evening out.
Why plan though? Things were fine just the way they were.
Ryo's bare hands traced along Henry's chest, reaching for the clasps of the soldier's green military tunic. Small buttons were undone with a ceremonial veneration. The kiss deepened, as the jacket was pushed off Henry's shoulders to pool on the couch.
Finally, Henry broke away from the kiss. He was breathing harshly, his chest heaving heavily. Yes, breathing was good. After all, suffocating to death would have been very inconvenient. 'But what a way to go,' thought Henry, a smile forming on his lips. He saw the heated look in Ryo's eyes. Cool air met his neck, chest and stomach. 'How can Ryo look so damned attractive doing something so simple?' wondered Henry, as he succumbed to his lover's gentle touches.
Leaning in, Ryo gave his lover a small and quick kiss on the lips, Henry's chin, the crook of Henry's neck and down, unbuttoning Henry's shirt and leaving a blazing trail of kisses in his wake. Ryo heard a gasp and smiled mentally.
"Good?" he asked, pulling away from that delicious nub of flesh. His hands slid across Henry's smooth skin. 'So smooth,' thought Ryo. "Have I told you that you've got a wonderful body?" asked Ryo.
"Many times," replied Henry, as he wrapped his arms around Ryo's neck. He leaned and nuzzled his face against Ryo's. "I don't know how I survived all those years without you," he murmured.
"I don't either," whispered Ryo, before he gently worked away at Henry's earlobe, extracting that wonderful moan of delight from his lover's mouth. He reached out and pushed Henry's shirt off the silky smooth body, exposing the young man.
Henry felt like jelly in Ryo's arms. He closed his eyes, deciding to lose himself in the sensations that assaulted his body. Henry drew a breath in sharply.
"Ryo," he moaned.
"Like that, eh, Henry?" chuckled Ryo, as he moved his hand up, letting the fingers trail along the sensitive and smooth skin.
"Please don't stop," begged Henry, gasping as Ryo pinched a nipple with strong fingers.
With his lover pleasantly distracted, Ryo set about removing Henry's trousers. It was hard enough to work at the uncomfortably complicated dress uniform, but doing so blind and distracted was near impossible. He lost track of time. Frustration worked at Ryo and he gave up on the trousers, stroking Henry's hard length through the soft cloth. Ryo felt Henry's hold on him tighten, ungloved hands stroking through his brown hair...
A well-placed kiss blocked Henry's moan.
To Henry, the rest was a flurry. How it had all passed by in such a short period of time was inconceivable. He was stripped naked and Ryo had somehow managed to strip down to trousers. The next thing he felt was the soft cloth of the trousers, against his hard erection, as Ryo teased Henry's nipples with tongue and fingers. Yes, Ryo always managed to make him feel good, didn't he?
So good. So right. It felt so right to Henry, despite the fact that he had been told it was wrong a countless number of times. 'Screw them,' thought Henry. 'Such love couldn't possibly be wrong.' A little nip at the neck made him draw his breath in sharply. He certainly hadn't expected that or for... 'Now when did Ryo get naked?' he wondered curiously, but his thoughts soon melted away into pure bliss, as erection ground against erection, bare skin against bare skin, mouth against mouth, tongue against tongue...
The warmth of Ryo's body was soon gone. Henry opened his eyes, feeling a little dismayed. He saw Ryo returning with a small tube in hand. That was quick.
"Henry, you ready for this?" asked Ryo, only to receive a quiet nod in reply. "But first, a little treat," decided Ryo, as he knelt down in front of his lover.
"What do you...?" began Henry, before he was interrupted by a gasp of pure pleasure, as a warm, wet tongue slid across his sac and length. His hands clutched at the uniform that was still pooled around him. The pleasure was so intense. Henry couldn't help but gasp and moan, writhing about underneath his brown-haired lover. Bliss. Heaven. Henry didn't want it to stop. And then he was engulfed in a moist and warm cavity that made him cry out. His hands rested on Ryo's head, as his young lover's silken lips slid over still tingling flesh.
Ryo licked the edge of his lips, as he moved up across Henry's well-developed body. Placing a hand against that wonderfully smooth chest, he leaned in and kissed Henry, feeling that delicious shudder run through his lover's body. Ryo loved the way Henry seemed to melt into the kiss, as if they were BioMerging and becoming one with each other.
That taste. Henry could taste himself, even when Ryo pulled away from his mouth. It wasn't foul to him. Why should it be? He was with the one he loved.
"You ready for this?" asked Ryo.
"Yes," replied Henry abruptly, before he gasped and shuddered in anticipation, as his legs were spread apart. He felt a cold, gel-coated finger press against his ring. Lust took over completely. All he needed to do was plead with his eyes, something that he knew would turn Ryo on. He felt a finger go in, thrusting inside him, stretching him out. "Please Ryo," he pleaded in a breathless manner, as another finger joined the first. "Please!"
Ryo did his best to ignore Henry's pleas. He wanted to ensure that his love was ready for him, especially after that incident with Powalski. He pulled those fingers out of him and began to unroll a condom slowly on to his dick, before lubing himself up.
"Don't worry, baby," he said gently. "I'm coming." He gently pressed the tip of his penis against...
Henry had just about enough of waiting and he had pushed himself on to Ryo's cock faster than the brown-haired youth wanted. Ryo groaned in pleasure. Henry winced in pain, but that soon dissipated.
"Oh, Ryo, you fit me perfectly," he stated. He waited a while. "Please, don't just sit there! Move!"
A grin spread across his face, as Ryo thought of how many times Henry had said that. Didn't matter. He slowly began to move, sliding deeper into his lover. Ryo pulled out gently, then thrust back in. Forward. Backward. In and out. The gel helped.
It felt good. There was no denying it. Henry cried out Ryo's name with every thrust, holding on to his lover firmly.
"Please, harder!" he pleaded. "Faster! Oh, Ryo!"
Ryo kept pumping, his eyes closed in anticipation of release.
"So tight," he moaned, as he thrust further into his lover. It felt amazing to be inside his lover. He had done it quite a few times, but never did the... for lack of a better word, magic, ever diminish. Henry tightened and loosened every time he went in and then out, Ryo's hips smacking into Henry's ass with every delicious thrust, their moans combining into a beautiful melody.
"Oh, yes!" cried Henry, as Ryo thrust in again. His breath was ragged. Sweat made him shine. "Ryo, I'm going to cum! Yes! Harder!" The sensation of Ryo's cock within him was enough. There was no need for anyone to touch his cock. "Ryo!" called out Henry. He could feel himself tensing all over. Then he came, his seed flying on to his chest and globs of it splattering against Ryo as well.
Henry was groaning like an animal now, but Ryo didn't care. All attention was focused on that delicious heat on his groin. Ryo would climax. He would not deny Henry the climax that they would share together. Exhaustion was nothing. Pleasure was fleeting. Only the love between them would last and it made the pleasure all the more sweeter.
"Henry, I'm about to cum!" he warned his blue-haired love, as he grabbed Henry's arse with both his hands and forced himself deeper and harder into his lover than before.
A grunt of pleasure escaped Henry's throat. A moan of pleasure escsaped Ryo's throat. Ryo felt himself about to cum. With one final and deep and hard thrust, he came. It was astounding, breathtaking and sensational how Henry's arse tightened around his cock and the cum squeezed through.
The pale chest underneath him was heaving and Ryo could feel the tremors in Henry's body, as he came to awareness. That didn't matter. He wiped the rest of the sticky strands from his lover's body, brushing the soft towel against Henry's body and cleaning him up.
"Have a nice sleep, my love?" asked Ryo.
Henry was not sure how long he had been unconscious, but apparently he had. It didn't seem as if he had lost consciousness. Well, that didn't matter.
"Thank you, Ryo," he thanked, as his lover tossed the towel away. He sighed, wrapping his arms around Ryo. "I love you."
"I love you too, Henry."
Henry was then picked up by Ryo's strong arms. A gentle kiss was planted on Henry's forehead, before Ryo carried his lover off to the bedroom, where they occupied a space underneath the sheets, snuggled into each other's arms and drifted off into a gentle sleep, cradled in the loving arms of the other.

The End?

That was, possibly, the most difficult thing that I have ever written! I felt absolutely stupid writing some of the dialogue in this chapter, but I had no idea how to make it better. Reviews on this chapter are a must! I must know what you think of this first and rather pathetic attempt. Thank you for reading "Over Spilt Milk". I hope you enjoyed it and I hope that you will continue to read my other fanfics.