Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sora Finds What's in her heart! ❯ Sora finds what's in her heart! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

One day a girl around the age of sixteen to Tai the same age. “Hey Sor how are you?” Tai asked happily. “Hey Tai I'm fine I just wanted to tell you that Matt and I are going out!” Sora said happily. “That's great for you.” Tai said as a frown came upon his face. “Tai what's wrong aren't you happy for me?” Sora asked sadly. “No not really.” Tai said as he hung his head in shame. “Why not Tai?” Sora asked. “Sora please don't hate me for this, but I love you and if you love Matt that's fine but that's how I feel.” Tai said while staring at the ground. “Tai I didn't know you loved me.” Sora said with tears in her eyes. “That's because I never thought you would love me back.” Tai said while picking his head up and looking at Sora. “Tai I love you but I can't break Matt's heart.” Sora said sadly.
 
“That's okay just break mine!” Tai yelled in frustration. “Sorry Tai I wasn't thinking.” Sora said softly. “It's alright I was just upset.” Tai said while hugging Sora. “I have to break Matt's heart.” Sora said harshly. “Don't be too hard on him.” Tai told her softly. “Tai I can't he will hate me for a long time, I just don't want that.” Sora said with tears in her eyes. “Sora I won't let him hate you for this. I wouldn't want you to be upset I couldn't stand you being upset, because I love you.” Tai said to Sora sweetly. “Tai I love you too so very much, but the fact of Matt never talking to me is so sad.” Sora started to cry. “Sora I won't let him hurt you in any way.” Tai said with confidence in his voice. “Alright Tai I'll tell him.” Sora said sweetly. “Bye I love you.” Tai said and then kissed her passionately. “Bye I love you too.” Sora said as she ran to Matt's apartment. Then she knocked.
 
“Coming!” Matt yelled loudly. “Sora what's up?” Matt asked her. “Matt I'm sorry but I don't want to go out with you anymore sorry.” Sora told Matt nicely. “It's okay Sora but why?” Matt asked sadly. “Matt I love Tai I've always loved Tai and now I know he feels the same.” Sora said sweetly. “Sora I love you but if you love Tai go for it.” Matt said in a charming way. “Thank you Matt!” Sora yelled while hugging him. “Bye Sora.” Matt said sadly. “Bye Matt” Sora said as she hugged him. Then she left and went to Tai's apartment.
 
Tai just got out of the shower when he heard a knock on the door. Tai just put on his boxers thinking it was Bill. “Hello,” Tai said as he opened the door. “Hi,” Sora said while blushing at the sight of Tai in his boxers. “Sorry Sora thought you where someone else.” Tai said while blushing like mad. “Who did you think I was?” Sora asked angrily. “I thought you where Bill coming over to show me a video game.” Tai said nervously. “Oh I see Tai Uhhh can I come in?!” Sora asked sweetly.
 
“Sure it's kind of a mess.” Tai said sweetly. They sat in silence for a while. “Sora,” Tai said while breaking the silence. “Yeah Tai what's up?” Sora asked while turning to look at him. “Sora I love you, but why did you go out with Matt?” Tai asked in a serious way. “Well I never thought you would love me.” Sora responded sadly. “I'm sorry Sora I didn't come to you sooner.” Tai said sadly. “It's okay.” Sora said sweetly. Then they kissed. They broke when there was a knock on the door. Tai got up to get the door. “Hello,” Tai answered the door. “Hello backstabber!” Matt yelled angrily. “Matt what are you doing here?” Tai asked evilly. “Well Tai can I come in?” Matt asked evilly. “Sorry I have a guest already.” Tai told Matt.
 
“Ohh well.” Matt said while pushing Tai out of the way. Matt saw Sora and then saw Tai in his boxers. Then he said, “What went on here?”
“NOTHING!” Tai yelled loudly. “Well how am I supposed to know?” Matt yelled back.
“Well what do you think we where doing?” Tai asked loudly. “Well what do you think!” Matt yelled furiously. “Matt we haven't been together that long!” Tai yelled at Matt. “So she left me for you!” Matt yelled as he threw a punch. Tai ducked as Sora screamed. Then Tai threw a punch it hit Matt smack in the face. Then Matt threw another punch it hit Tai in the stomach. Tai flew across the room Sora screamed, and ran to Tai's side. “Are you okay?” Sora asked sadly.
“I'm fine.” Tai said as he tried to get up he almost fell back down. “Tai stop your hurt.” Sora said as she started to cry. “No I'm not I'm fine Sora.” Tai said harshly. “Please Tai I love you and I can't stand it if you get hurt anymore!” Sora yelled as she started to cry harder. “Alright I'll stop for you.” Tai said sweetly.
 
“Well I won't!” Matt yelled while lunging for Tai. Tai dodged Matt as quickly as he could. “Leave Matt or I'll call the cops!” Tai yelled while reaching for the phone. “Tai you are a chicken!” Matt yelled loudly. “I don't care what you say!” Tai yelled while picking up the phone. “Fine I'll leave!” Matt yelled while leaving. “Thanks Tai.” Sora said and then kissed him. “Anything for you sweet heart.” Tai said and then made out with her until there was a knock on the door. “Come on!” Tai yelled loudly. Sora laughed at him. “We can't just leave them there.” Sora said in between giggles. “Why not!” Tai yelled again. “We can't just leave them standing out there!” Sora yelled at him. Tai got off her and opened the door.
“Hey Bill.” Tai said with annoyance in his voice. “Am I interrupting some thing?” Bill asked while rocking back and forth. “Kinda,” Tai said. “I'll come back later.” Bill insisted. “I don't care.” Tai said honestly. “Come back at 8:00 okay.” Tai told him. “Sure Tai I'll come back then.” Bill said as he left.
 
“So where were we?” Tai asked sarcastically. Tai leaned down and kissed her. Then they went up to Tai's room. Then about ten minutes later Kari and Tai's parents walked in. Kari went to find Tai. She walked right into Tai's room. “Tai T- T- Tai, oh my god!” Kari yelled as she noticed what Tai was doing. Kari's parents ran up to see what was wrong. What they saw made them scream. “Ahhh Mom, Dad, Kari your home early!” Tai yelled as Tai and Sora try to cover themselves. “TAI KAMIYA!” Tai's mother yelled furiously. “Mr. and Mrs. Kamiya please don't punish him this is my fault too.” Sora spoke up. “Tai and Sora we won't punish you if you tell Sora's parents together.” Mrs. Kamiya said nicely. “Fine what about Sora's parents?!” Tai asked as he spoke up. “They can't punish you either.” Tai's parents told them. “DEAL!” Tai and Sora yelled together. “You guy get dressed and come down stairs.” Mrs. Kamiya said sweetly. “Okay we will be down in a few.” Tai said.
 
 
Authors note:
What you think more to come!