Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sora Finds What's in her heart! ❯ Complications! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“We should tell our parents together.” Tai suggested firmly. “Okay lets go know to get it out of the way.” Sora suggested slowly. They started to walk to Tai's house. They told Tai's mom she slapped Tai across the face. They left quickly after she slapped Tai. Then they went to tell Sora's mom. She flipped she slapped Tai too but she meant to hit Tai. Then Tai went home after that. Tai's pov.
When I got into the house my mom started to yell at me. When my dad came home I was in my bedroom with the music really loud. I heard talking my dad was drunk. I always hated when he was drunk especially when I was little. When I was little he always beat me. He blamed everything on me. Kari got sick he blamed it on me. Any little thing he blamed on me. I hated him and still do. Finally I heard a knock “Who is it?” I asked tiredly. “It's your dad now open the door!” He yelled at me. “Why,” I asked slowly.
 
“I want to talk to you.” He explained sadly. “What do you have to talk to me about?” I asked sadly. “About you going to be a dad.” He said comely. I opened the door for him to come in. When he did he started to beat me to the ground. Then for the first time of my life I gathered enough courage to fight back. Then I stood up and kicked him. Then he took out his pocket knife. He cut my arm then he stabbed me in the stomach. I then fell to the ground. I started to cry out in pain. My little sis Kari came running up stairs. When she saw me she ran. Kari's pov.
 
I ran to get my mom to see if Tai was okay. My mom went and called an ambulance. I asked my dad what happened he ignored me. We went down to the hospital I called all of are friends to come down. We where all in the waiting room. Tai's doctor came out of the room and pulled me aside. He told me that we could see him but we had to be quiet. Sora's pov. When I walked in I broke down in tears, because seeing him in a hospital bed again made me cry. I accidentally woke him up.
Tai's pov. When I woke up it was all a blur, finally I focused I then saw Sora crying. Then I asked her what was wrong she started to cry harder. Finally when I got out of the hospital Sora went to get an ultrasound.
 
5 months and 1 week later.
I was rubbing Sora's stomach she had one week to go. While we where sitting watching T.V. Sora got up and walked to the kitchen. She screamed about a minute later. I got up and ran Kari right behind me.
 
Authors note:
Review please! Cliff hanger huh next chapter soon.