Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Digi Dinner Party ❯ After Dinner ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
**************** After the Dinner*********************

"Hey Kari" said an annoying voice." Wait up! I got you a flower!" Davis handed her a flower..it had some dirt on it...and amazingly looked like the one's outside his house... "Um.. thanks Davis!"

Davis poked Tk hard in the ribs and whispered so only he could hear..
"I bet you forgot, chummy TB!"
After davis left, TK gave Kari a letter.
She opened it, smelling a nice aroma coming from it, the one she noticed TK had on tonight. She opened the envelope, and saw a red card, with gold vines surrounding it. Kari opened the card to read;
To my love, lovelier than a rose, sweeter than candy, Nicer than a gift, more thoughtful than a friend, The only one my eyes can see, Is you my darling, with your eyes so bright, your smile you sweet, everything good I see, I see you.
Love, TK
She noticed this wasn't part of the card, and it was in TK's hand writing. She dropped the old dirty flower from Davis, and wrapped her arms tightly around TK. Tk was all a blush, red as the card. Kari whispered
I love you too TK, that was so sweet."
She then carefully brushed her lips softly against TK's. TK was taken aback by this sudden show of emotion, and was blushing furiously. Kari went up on her tip toes and whispered softly in his ear "I think it's so cute when you blush like that."
Tk could feel her hot breath, and a shiver went down his spine. Blushing still, he stumbled out "ah..ah..um..want me..to ah..walk you.to..your..ah..house..?"
"Yes" she whispered again, sending another shiver down his spine.
"OK" They walked back to where the car was, and TK escorted her in.
Bye" She said, "See you tomorrow!"
"Bye Kari! See you tomorrow"
Kari rolled down the window and blew a kiss to TK. TK thought about it ...I can't wait until tomorrow....