Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ These Are My Feelings ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The TV blares with its typical noises and images going across the screen. I don't typically care for this form of entertainment. However knowing you my dear, you enjoy watching programs that range from several different mannerisms. From sports to news and even those annoying infomercials, we watch them all. My head on your lap and you lovingly stroke the strands of my hair away from my forehead.

I smile as you laugh quite abruptly at the comedy show we were now watching as you eat a little bit more of the popcorn you pop at the back of our apartment. The apartment which we called home and where we share the lone feelings that no one else can even have or even recieved the benefits. "I know that this is selfish, but who is the one to complain, my dear?" I asked myself.

My thoughts get interrupeted as you playfully held a popped kernel over my face. Knowing you enjoy playing these games, I opened my mouth as you dropped it into my mouth. I happily ate it while looking at you as you give that bright smile that light up my day. "Where were you all my life?" I asked blissfully. "I was always around, but you never noticed, silly." came the reply as I giggled.

After the little escapade, my thoughts drift back to those who knows about our relationship. My parents' lack of certainty about the strength of our love. Yes, you are older than me by a few years. Yes, we came from two different viewpoints in life. However, who is the one to decide how we should feel. I am my own person and so are you. Who should decide what we should be and who we should be with, I wonder. I hated that and I wished that wasn't the case. But, what could we do, I wonder.

"Hikari."

I look up again and you ask where was I. "I was right here." I responded. "I know you'll say that but I want to know what were you thinking about." you requested as you held my hand. I didn't take a second thought and began to talk about our pasts and how people would be surprised to see the two of us together. "Like the time, I frenched you, right in front of my parents?" you playfully asked ,in which I punch you in the leg in the same manner. "I guess that what I like about you." I replied. "You always make me laugh when I needed it." I continued.

"And you helped me keeping myself on the ground without getting too out there." you responded.

"Hm, that's true." I replied as I continue to look at your face. I can never get tired at looking at your face. I fall in love with you with every glance at you. I lightly kiss your hand and you slightly blush. "God, you're so cute when you look like that." I said. You laugh some more. "Oh stop. You're embarassing me." you responded to me.

"But it is the truth."

"Yes, it is."

"Please...please sing me that song again?" I asked and you happily complied. I remember when I first heard it when I woke up from our bed. You were in the bathroom singing to yourself in the shower. I don't know what I was thinking but I jumped right in, shocking you. We then later laughed at my antics. I guess that happened because you rubbed off of me. I just rested there listening to you singing your personal serenade that was only for me. After you were finished, I commend you by saying "That was beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you."

"Thanks." I replied as I brought my hand up to the side of your face rubbing my hands in your hair. You smile again as you bring your head closer to mine.

"I love you, Yagami Hikari." you tell me.

I couldn't help but smile and blush before our lips enlocked for a few moments... .. ... .. .....After a few moments, our lips left each other in which I replied. .... .. ........"I love you too, Motimiya Jun."