Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome back ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Meep…. Hehe… here we are again….

Taichi: Oh lord… what did you do this time…

Sillie: Well.. I think you will actually like it this time…

Yama: Really? Sounds hard to believe…

Taichi: You didn't hurt me this time?

Sillie: Nope.

Taichi: Wow…

Sillie: I wrote my first lemon….

Taichi: O.o You wrote a…

Yama: Lemon? With us in it?

Sillie: Yup…

Taichi+ Yama: * grin *

Sillie: Hehe… I knew you would like it…

Taichi: Well, let's get started then! I'll do the disclaimer: Sillie doesn't own Digimon or it's Characters. So, let's start!

Sillie: ^______^

Welcome back

Matt was excited. He was sitting at home, literally bouncing in his chair. Matt's dad, who was packing his suitcase, looked at him, and quirked an eyebrow. This behaviour was really odd for Matt. Usually he was a silent and calm person.

"What's wrong with you?" Matt's dad asked. "Taichi's coming back from holiday today." Matt said. Matt's dad smiled, and shook his head. "I still don't understand how you can say that you've missed him…. You where at the phone every day!"

Matt sighed. His dad just didn't understand it was different. On the phone, he couldn't see the beautiful brunette, and he couldn't touch him. Ah…touching him, that was something else… Matt's mind drifted off again, and it was silent until Matt's dad was ready to leave for his business trip.

"Okay, I'm leaving now… Behave yourself, alright?" Matt rolled his eyes. "Of course I will. I just turned 20, I'm a responsible adult, remember? Bye!"

When his dad was gone, he glanced at the clock and smiled. It was time to pick up his boyfriend…

~~~~~~~~

Mrs. Yagami was looking at her 19 year old son through the back view mirror. He was staring out the window, and was unusually quiet.

"Taichi… is something wrong? You're so quiet…" Tai turned his head and blinked. Then he smiled and said: "Nothings wrong… I was just thinking about Yamato… I really want to see him again. I missed him…." Tai sighed, and looked out the window again.

Kari, his sister, smirked. "I don't get you… We're just getting home, and you're already spending the night at Yamato's place… Like you haven't spoken all vacation…"

Tai turned to her and glared, but didn't respond. He couldn't wait to be in the arms of his Yama-chan again…

~~~~~~~~~

When they arrived at their home, Tai jumped out off the car, and looked around. He felt a little disappointed when he didn't spot the blond. He turned back to the car and got out his bag, when he suddenly heard someone call out his name. He turned around and smiled.

Matt came hurrying down the road, a big grin on his face. When he reached Tai, he grabbed him in a fierce hug. Tai hugged back, and buried his face in Matt's neck. He felt how Matt was panting and sweating from running all the way down here, and he had to smile.

When Matt had caught his breath again, he said softly in Tai's ear: "I've missed you…" Tai lifted his head, and looked in Matt's beautiful blue eyes. "I missed you too…"

Suddenly, they heard someone giggling, and they let go of each other. "You two are acting like you're married or something…." Kari giggled. When Matt looked around, he saw Tai's parents staring at them. He glanced at Tai, and saw that he was blushing heavily.

He looked back at Tai's parents with a big grin, and waved at them. Tai and Matt had kept their relationship a secret, because they where afraid of how people would react. They knew they had to tell someday… but not now.

Matt turned back to Tai, grabbed his bag and then Tai's hand, and started to drag him with him. Tai waved goodbye to his parents with his other hand and they quickly dashed out the street. They walked to Matt's apartment in silence. Matt kept glancing at Tai. He looked really hot!

His brown hair was wild as ever, bangs hinging in his face. His big chocolate coloured eyes where sparkling, and on his cheeks still was a bit of red from blushing earlier. He was wearing a blue sleeveless shirt, and brown shorts, which showed of his muscled legs.

'So soccer practice is good for something…' Matt thought with a smirk. And of course, Tai was wearing blue sneakers. He always wore blue sneakers…

Finally, they reached Matt's apartment, and Matt and Tai went inside. They put off their shoes, and without saying a word, Matt dragged Tai to his room.

He shut the door and then slammed Tai up against it, grabbing his wrists and pinning them against the door above Tai's head. Then he plunged their mouths together, and pushed his tongue inside Tai's mouth.

All this happened in matters of seconds, and Tai let out a surprised squeak. When they parted a few minutes later, they where both out of breath.

"Wow…" Tai panted, "You REALLY missed me…" Matt grinned and let go of Tai's wrists, only to wrap his arms around Tai. He leaned in close and whispered in Tai's ear: "I sure did…"

Then he started to suck on Tai's neck, and Tai shivered in response. Matt let his hands wonder over Tai's body and when he found the rim of his shirt, he let his hands slip under it. Tai's skin was so soft…

He let one of his hands wonder up, and pinched one of Tai's nipples. Tai moaned softly, and Matt moved his mouth to the hollow of his throat.

Tai wrapped his arms around Matt's neck and hold on tightly, because he had the feeling is legs could give way any second now.

Matt moved his mouth back to Tai's and the brunette responded by giving Matt access to his mouth. They tasted each other hungrily, and Matt pushed his body closer, so he could feel Tai squirm against him.

When they parted, they where both gasping for air. Matt grabbed Tai's hands, and led him to the bed. He pushed Tai on it, and then straddled him. They kissed again, and Matt started to tug on Tai's shirt. They had to part so Tai could take it off.

The shirt was carelessly thrown aside. Matt gave a quick kiss on Tai's mouth and then he made a trail of kissed from Tai's jaw line to his ear, then down his neck to one of his nipples. When he had reached the little knob, he licked it once, the sucked on it.

Tai gasped, then moaned. His hands flew to Matt's head, grabbing hands full of silky blond hair. Matt grinned, and moved to the other nipple. Tai moaned again. His breathing had quickened and he closed his eyes in pleasure.

Matt then made a trail of small wet kisses down Tai's chest and stomach, and let his tongue drop in his bellybutton, which made Tai gasp again.

When Matt reached the waistband of Tai's shorts, he quickly unbuttoned it, and pulled it down Tai's legs, together with his boxers. The shorts and the boxers landed in the same corner as Tai's shirt.

Tai was completely naked now and Matt stared at him. He was so beautiful… Matt quickly undressed, and threw his clothes in the corner Tai's had disappeared earlier.

Matt looked at Tai's erection and an evil grin game on his face. Without warning he ran his tongue along the length of Tai's shaft. Tai gasped loudly and his eyes flew open. He looked at Matt with big brown eyes and Matt smirked at him, before he took Tai in his mouth.

When Matt started to suck on him, Tai moaned loudly, and his hips bucked. But Matt had his hands on Tai's hips, securely holding him in place, so he couldn't move much.

When Matt felt Tai had almost reached the edge, he lifted his head. Tai whimpered at the loss of Matt's mouth but was silenced as Matt reached up and kissed him passionately. When they parted, Matt whispered in Tai's ear: "Patience love…"

He licked Tai's earlobe, and then reached into the cabinet standing next to the bed, to get the lube. He coated his fingers with the gel, and bent down to kiss Tai again. Matt ran his finger down the crack of Tai's ass, and slid through the small entrance.

Tai moaned and closed his eyes again as Matt's finger slowly slid in and out, preparing him. After a while, Matt added a second finger. Tai grabbed the blankets he lay on tightly, as Matt probed and scissored his way in deeper.

Matt continued thrusting and added a third and final finger. Tai whined in protest as Matt removed his fingers.

"Yama… Please…"

"Ssst… just a second love…"

Matt quickly coated his erection with the lube, and positioned himself between Tai's legs. Tai winced when he felt Matt start to push his way in. It always hurt at first… He felt himself being stretched, and gasped as Matt pushed in a bit further.

Matt reached up and stoked Tai's cheek, a concerned look on his face. "Are you alright Taichi?"

"I'm fine…. Just keep going… please…"

As Matt continued, Tai grabbed the blankets so tight, his knuckles turned white, and he squeezed his eyes shut tightly. When Matt was all the way in, he paused to let Tai adjust. He leaned up, and kissed Tai again, causing him to relax and open his eyes again.

When they parted, Tai gave a nod to indicate they could continue. Matt pulled almost all the way out and slammed back in. Tai let out a strangled moan, and wrapped his arms around Matt's neck. They quickly picked up speed, and soon found a rhythm.

Matt pulled Tai close to him, and started to suck on his neck. He grabbed Tai's hips, and held him in place as he thrust at a slightly different angle. Tai jerked violently and let out a startled moan as Matt hit his prostate.

Tai arched his back and moaned loudly as Matt continued to hit his prostate over and over.

"Ah… Y-yama!" Tai squeezed his eyes shut as he began convulsing in climax. As Tai orgasmed, he clenched his muscles around Matt.

Matt could hold out no longer, and softly calling out Tai's name he came, shooting his load deep inside his lover. Matt collapsed on top of Tai, and they lay like that for a few minutes, panting for air.

Then Matt pulled out of Tai, and rolled of him, only to pull him in his arms. Tai snuggled into Matt's arms, and let out a content sigh. Matt smiled and stroked some damp bangs out of Tai's face.

"Welcome back…" He whispered, and gave a kiss on Tai's nose. Tai laughed. "Thanks… I love you Yama…" Matt pulled Tai as close to him as he could, and just before they fell asleep, he whispered:

"Love you too, Tai-chan…."

* ~ Owari ~ *

Sillie: So, what do you think of my first lemon?

Taichi + Yama: * are blushing heavily *

Sillie: Hehehe… ^__^ Well, I hope you liked it… Please let me know! * waves *