Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ What is Love? ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

What is Love?

By: Steve Jester

Notes Disclaimers and Bullshit: Ok, trying to break down the preverbal wall that is writers block (I'm currently working on an original novel entitled Modern Samurai) I decided to write this little one shot. It is YURI so be advised. Yolei/Kari. I own absolutely nothing. NC-17 warning: Not for the kiddies, but am I really going to be able to stop that. Just be aware that you are stepping into adult situations.

As I walked down the street, I kept thinking about you, the warmness of your face, the brightness of your smile. I whish that smile was for me, me alone and not him, him, the one who has your heart, your soul, your affection, the affection that I long for. But I'm torn between you and another. I can't understand it, I want your affection, but I want his too. I don't know what to do, what to say. I just want to hold you in my arms. I just want you to…

"Kari!"

The sound of his voice knocks me out of my fantasy for you. I spin around and faced him, "TK, what a surprise. I thought you were heading home."

"Just thought I'd see what my beautiful girlfriend was up to," he said pulling me into an embrace.

I noticed that we were in front of the apartment building where my family lived, "Want to come inside?" I asked.

"Sure," he said.

As I walked with him to my apartment I kept thinking about what should I say? How should I act? I let him in the door. As he sat down at the table he said, "Hey Kari, what's this?"

I picked it up, "Seems like my parents are in Kyoto visiting my grandparents."

"Well then," he said looking at me. I looked away; I knew exactly what he was thinking. Except what came out of his mouth wasn't what I expected, "Is there something wrong?" he asked.

"No my grandparents are…"

"I meant with you," he said bluntly.

My face went red and I looked a way quickly, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Yes you do," TK said turning my face to face his, "Something's bothering you, what is it?"

I took a small breath, "Takeru," I said using his full name, "is there a way for use to still be friends, even if our relationship doesn't quite work out?"

Takeru gulped hard, "Are you saying you want to break up with me?"

"Oh TK, you know I could never love another guy like you," I said, and it was true, you'd smack me if I said you were a guy.

"But it's not a guy that your liking is it?" He said.

I sighed, "I don't know TK," I sat down next to him on the couch, "I don't know."

"Hey, just as long as it isn't Davis," TK said laughing a little bit, "Listen Kari, I love you, but you've got to do what you think is right."

I looked up into his eyes, the said the truth, he hurt inside, "I'm sorry TK…"

"Hey, just because this isn't what I had in mind Kari, I will be happy just seeing you happy," he said with a genuine smile, "I don't care if you're my girlfriend or not, you are my friend first."

I hugged TK tightly, "Thanks TK."

TK let me hold him in that embrace for what felt like forever, then he silently got up, "Now, I think you have someone to call, and don't hide your feelings."

I nodded and let him out the door. I went over to the phone, my heart racing along with my feet. Sweat formed in my palms as I dialed your number. I hoped for you to pick it up, "Hello, Yolei speaking."

I gulped hard, "Yolei, I was wondering if you could spend the night, my parents are in Kyoto so…"

"Of course, girls night out!" you cried, "I'll rent a few movies before I get there, see you in a bit!"

"Yep," I said hanging up the phone. I decided to prepare for your arrival by taking a quick shower. I went into my room and took out my bathrobe. I quickly took off my clothes and put on my robe. I put my dirty clothes in the hamper as I entered the bathroom. I turned on the water and let it heat up. As soon as the water was warm enough I let the cotton robe fall to the floor and I stepped into the shower. The warm water felt good against my smooth skin. I lathered some soap and proceeded to wash myself. I imagined that it wasn't me that was gently touching my skin, making it heat up with electricity. I pretend it is you, moving your hands delicately across my curvy frame. I imagine it's your fingers entering my forbidden body, making me moan. I imagine…

The doorbell rang before I could go any further. "I'm coming," I said rinsing myself off and grabbing my fallen robe. I hurried when the doorbell rang a second time I opened the door an your face.

Then I remembered that all I was wearing was a bathrobe.

A very clingy bathrobe.

"Uh… Yolei, could you sit down, I'll be right back," and after that I sped to my bedroom and shut the door. I quickly found a halter-top, a pair of panties, and a pair of shorts and quickly slipped them on. I went into the bathroom and grabbed a towel to dry my hair and walked into the living room to find you sitting on the couch, "Sorry about that Yolei, I was in the shower."

"It's ok Kari," you said, "Is that what you're going to sleep in?" you asked innocently.

I blushed a little bit and grabbed the fabric of my halter-top, "Usually in this hot weather I sleep in just this and a pair of panties."

"Yea, I don't blame you," you say, "It's been real hot this week."

"So what movies did you bring?" I asked trying to get the conversation onto something normal.

"Oh, it's supposed to be the 'Romantic Film of the Year' I think it's called Modern Samurai."

"Well then, I'll get the popcorn!" I said bouncing into the kitchen and popped a bag into the microwave.

A couple of hours later as the credits rolled you turned off the movie, "That was a good movie, wouldn't necessarily call it the 'Romantic Film of the Year' but it was good."

"You have to admit," I said, "It was romantic to see Sora rescue her mother and Tsukasa like that. You whish Ken would do that for you." I know I said your love's name; you hang around him all day.

You looked away, "Actually Kari, I don't."

I looked at you, "You mean you and Ken…?"

"Ken said he need time to himself, saying he couldn't be in a relationship right now."

My hopes rose, the realization that you were single gave me that hope. But that didn't matter; you were still boy crazy, I thought. But at least now I could try. "You know TK and I are sort of drifting apart now, you know back to that being friends stage."

"Girl, if you love someone else, it would be wise to tell him," you said.

"Yea, but I don't know how to tell him," I said and I added in my head as an after thought, 'or you.'

I got up and went to get a soda, I came back but I accidentally tripped on the rug. You were on the loveseat and you dove to make sure I didn't fall. You caught me but we landed on the couch, you on top of me. I never knew how comfortable it felt to have your weight on top of me, to have your hot breath on my neck to have your face so near me. You didn't move at first, like I would have expected. You looked at my face, my eyes. I looked into yours you were searching for something. I realized that now was my chance. I had to do it. I knew you wouldn't hate me; there isn't a hating bone in your body. I cupped your face with my hand and bent up, moving ever closer to your angelic face. I closed my eyes as my lips brushed against yours. Only then did you pull away, sitting up. "Kari."

I looked into your face, a look of question, "I know, you must think I'm weird," I said, "Me, in love with you," I forced out a small chuckle, "And to top it off, TK and I broke up shortly before you came. I told him I found someone else, didn't tell him it was you though."

You looked at me with surprise, "Yolei, I know you're probably going to pretend this never happened," I continued, "that I'm just hallucinating from the heat…"

Then you did something that I didn't think was possible, you cupped my face with your hand and kissed me. You were gentle about it, as if you were unsure. When you pulled back I looked into your eyes, "Kari, I'm not mad, I'm flattered."

"You mean…"

"No, I don't know exactly how I feel," you say. "I just want you to promise me, that what ever happens tonight, unless we want it to, doesn't change our friendship."

"Of course Yolei," I said lovingly, "I won't do anything that you don't want."

"What if I want it?" you asked.

"Then I'll do it passionately, but gently."

You paused to consider what I had just said. Then you looked into my eyes, "Kari, I…" then you gazed over to my open bedroom door.

"Shh…" I said putting my finger on your lips. I stood up and went over to the open door, motioning for you to follow. You follow, your curiosity building as you stepped closer. I took you into an embrace and passionately kissed you. You kissed in return, the passion within growing stronger. I reluctantly released the kiss. I led you over to the bed. I lay you down gently and kiss your collarbone. A small moan escapes your mouth. I look into your eyes as I slide my hands under your shirt. You nod and help me take the shirt off. You unclasp your bra and I take it off for you. I stare down at you, the angel that I have wanted for so long. You are perfect in everyway. The curves of your upper torso come together so perfectly. Your breasts aren't too big, yet they aren't too small. Your nipples are excited from what I have done. A good sign. I reach under my halter-top and pull it off, revealing my upper half to you. I let the shirt collect where it may and resumed my touch to you, kissing down your neck. My mouth landed along the line between your skin and your pants. I looked up, your face flushed from the pleasure I gave you. You give a small nod and lift your hips. I slid your pants down inch-by-inch kissing the flesh that appeared. Finally I take in the sight that is before me. You are lying, on my bed, with nothing but a pair of panties. I bring my attention back to the silk that is the only remaining garment on your body. You arch your hips to help me remove the offending piece of silk. I gaze upon your shaven treasure; you spread your legs a little. I look up to your face, an obvious look of question must have been apparent because you nod you head. I smiled and placed my head between your legs. I began to lick your treasure, using all the passion I could muster. You moan loudly as I lick your most sensitive of spots. I keep on going like this until you earth shatteringly scream my name. I bring my head back up to your face and kiss you passionately. When I break you look at me lovingly, "You know, I'm starting to not love Ken as much as I thought," you pant, still exhausted from the treatment I gave you.

"Really?" I said with a fake innocence.

You grabbed a pillow and hit my face with it. "No really, I think this could work," you said after things calmed down.

"You know, my folks are going to be gone for a while with this," I said.

"Good idea Kari," you said smiling.

I got out of the bed and slid my shorts and panties off. I rejoined you and kissed you strongly. I felt your hand slide down my body, "Yolei," I moaned, "you don't have too."

"Shh…" you say, "I want to."

And with that your hand hit what it was searching for. You rubbed my sex with care sending electricity through my body. I moaned with each caress. You sucked on my breast and rubbed the other with your free hand. I was in pure heaven; the sensations that you gave me told me that you loved me in more ways than one. After a while the heat inside me started to build rapidly. Then it all came crashing down, "Yolei!" I screamed in voice that was sure to waken a few neighbors. You looked up at me, I smiled, "Aishiteru Yolei."

"Aishiteru Kari," and with that we fell asleep, in each other's arms.

The next day in lunch you and I sat at the usual table with Davis Cody Ken (who moved to Odaiba after the Diablomon incident) and TK. "So Kari," TK asked, "why was Yolei at your house last night?"

"Well, you know that my mom and dad are out visiting in Kyoto," I said, "and with Tai at college I didn't want to be home alone."

"That and my parents are out this weekend too," you add, trying to hide a small amount of blush.

"Was that the only reason?" Cody asked flatly.

I was about to say something when out of the corner of my eye I saw you give me a sly smile. I immediately knew what you had in mind. I let you pull me into a sensual kiss. Not a long one, but long enough to get the reaction we wanted. After a few seconds we split to see the reaction, and we weren't disappointed. Ken and TK's mouths, had they not been securely rooted to their faces, would have dropped to the floor. Cody nodded sagely, a small look of surprise but not like the others. Davis, as well as most of the male population, gushed a huge amount of blood out of his nose while trying to sputter out a comment. I looked at Yolei and we decided to let that sink in and we left the cafeteria and went to the roof. "We're mean," I said, "I liked it."

"Yea, it was a little mean," Yolei said, "but did you see the look on Ken's face?!"

"I was more looking at TK," I said and giggled.

You giggled in return, "Yea and Davis," you laughed.

"You know," I said calming down, "That's what I love about you."

"What?"

"Your ability to know what I like," I said moving in to kiss you. My life was made perfect, by you. Yolei Inoue, the girl of my dreams.

AN: I know, pure sugary fluff at the end. But I liked it so I hope you did too. Please review.