Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ What It Means To Love ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]


EC: I'm back and with chapter 3. This chapter is basically telling about Koji's past love life.

K: Leave my love life alone. You mess things up. You already made Takuya cry and he locked himself in his room. And I was going get to have nookie time! You evil witch.

EC: I know. Isn't angst lovely?

K: No.

EC: Humph! You're no fun!

K: You make me sick! I wish you would forget about this fic so my little koi and I can get back to nookie time!!!!

EC: Oh, well that won't happen I'm afraid.

K: Whatever. I'm going to see if I can get inside Takuya's room. Good bye.

EC: But who will do the disclaimer?!

K: Who cares!!!

EC: Fine be that way!

K: I will! *Hear a door slam*

EC: I guess he got in. Well here's the disclaimer: see chapter 2. Oh, and Camren and David are mine.

On with the fic!

Koji sighed to himself and sat down by a tree. 'Why did I have to fall in love with you, Takuya? It would be easier for me not to feel this guilt if I didn't love you. But I just can't get over the hurt I was put through not long ago. I don't want to experience that hurt again...' He sighed again and closed his eyes, behind them a scene began to unfold.

*Flashback*

"Hey Koji! Wait up!" Koji turned around to see his best friend running up to him.

"Hey Camren."
"Where are you going?" he asked when he got his breath back.

"Oh... I was just going to the park to think about something."

"Think about what?"
"Nothing important. You wouldn't want to know anyway. Believe me."
"Oh, c'mon! You can tell me! I promise I won't laugh! I know!"

"You know what?" Koji asked a little afraid of what he might say.

"You have love problems, don't ya?! I knew it!"

"What?!" 'He can't possible know can he?!'

"Hey.. Koji. Snap out of it!"

"Huh!" Koji just stared at him. Camren had the prettiest eyes ever. Koji could just stare into them all day. They were a dark green color that lightened when the sun hit them. Along with his long red hair to bring them out. His eyes always twinkled when he smiled.

"So..."

"So what?"

"Who is she? Is it Maria? I bet it is!"

'You are so wrong.' "No... it's someone else." he said softly.

"Who?"

"I'd rather not say now. Ok?"

Camren frowned, "Ok. But will you tell me?"
"Soon."
"All right." Camren smiled again, "How 'bout we go get ice cream. That always cheers you up when you're down. What do ya say?" he asked hopeful.

Koji smiled at him, "That'd be nice."

"Great! C'mon!"

"Coming!"

*********

"Hey Koji?"

"What?" he asked as Camren sat on the couch with him.

"My brother is having a party..."

"And?"

"And there will be alcohol."

"You're going to grow up to be an alcoholic, Camren."

"Oh, C'mon Koji! Let's snag some and come back here, Please?!" He batted his big green eyes at him and Koji caved in.

"Ok. If it'll stop your whining."
"Thanks."

"What time is the party anyway?"

"Sometime around 11 o'clock."

"Will your parents be home around that time?"
"Nope! They're out for the whole evening!"

"Well, then all we have to do is get rid of the bottles before your parents get home and we'll be safe."

"Right!"

It was around 10 o'clock when Koji and Camren went over to Camren's older brothers' apartment. "Hey, Camren! I'm glad you stopped over! Would you mind helping me out getting the place together? Please?"

"Well.... I could David but I don't know... Maybe you could bribe me with something? Might change my mind..."
David sighed in defeat, "How many?"

"Let's see... how 'bout 10. That should be enough."

"I really shouldn't be doing this again. You're a crazy drunk."
"Hey!

"You are. You tried to kiss your own ass last time."

"And this coming from someone who wants my help? I think I'll just take my business elsewhere."

"All right! You win! Just don't tell mom and dad."

"Do you think I'm stupid?" Camren looked towards Koji, "He'll like to help, too."

"Not really."

"C'mon. It'll go faster with three people. Then we can go back to my place."

"Ok." They finished quickly and Koji and Camren where back at his place, each already have downed three bottles of beer.

"Heyyyyy KOJI!!!!!"

"What?" he asked as he looked around for another bottle.

"Lookin' fo' dis?!"

"Gimme!!" Koji jumped at him and knocked him to the floor. Camren just laughed the whole time as Koji downed that bottle.

"Get off me! I's can't bweath!"

"What?" He asked a little too loudly as he looked inside the bottle to see if any more beer was inside.

"No bweath!"

"Oh." Koji got up and looked quite flustered. "I'm weally hot. Are ya hot Cammy?"

"Yes! And horny!" Camren quickly rid himself of his clothes leaving only his underwear on then drunk another beer. Koji hurried to do the same. He covered his ears as Camren began singing off key.

"Shut Up!" Koji then burst into giggles. "I said.. shut Up! Ha hahahahaha!" He was rolling in laughter over nothing. Camren got a wicked gleam in his eyes and pounced on Koji, his face was close to Koji.

"YOU SHUT UP!!!" he yelled in his ear, startling him. Koji snapped his head towards Camren and their lips touched. Everything seemed to stop as they stared wide eyed at each other. Soon Camren closed his eyes and deepened the kiss. Koji moaned and added tongue to the mix as Camren picked him up and carried him to his room. They ended up sleeping with each other.

Camren woke up the next morning and yawned then sat up. He had a pounding headache and he found his cock was buried inside someone's tight warmth. He looked down and gasped in horror. He had sex with his best friend and enjoyed it. Koji moaned softly as he felt something slide out of him. He opened his eyes and sat up quickly.

"Wha... what did we do last night?" Camren asked softly.

"I.. we slept with each other." Koji looked away. "But it felt good. You enjoyed it didn't you?"

"Yeah... but I'm not gay." Koji looked sad. "But you are, aren't you?"

"What!? NO!"

"Yes, you are and you aren't in love with some girl.. you're in love with me."

Koji winced and began to get up. "Yes.. I'm in love with you. Are you happy now? Now you know who I am in love with."

"Koji.. I didn't know but I'm sorry I can't return your feelings. Maybe we can put this behind us and just be friends. We'll never forget this but we can try to get past this. Our friendship is stronger than that, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is. But..." he looked away again.

"But?" Camren moved closer to Koji when he heard soft sobbing.

"It stills hurt that you don't return my feelings."

"I'm sorry it hurts but if it'll make you feel any better... you were my first." He pulled his friend into a comforting embrace and stroked his back.

"And you were mine's." he said softly.

"Don't worry. You'll get over me soon enough. You'll find someone else. We're still young ya know."

"Hmm... you're right. I will."

*End Flashback*

'And I fell in love with Takuya. Of all the people to love, I love him. My best friend at that.' He looked towards the cave. "He's probably hurting a lot right now and I just left him. I'm so stupid! What I did to him was ten times wrose than what I went through." Koji said to himself. He got up and walked back to the cave. 'Camren helped me get pass the same thing. Now I've got to help Takuya do the same. But why does this hurt, too?' he sighed and walked into the cave to look for Takuya. But what he saw chilled him to the bone.

t.b.c

Well, that's that! I'm not sure how a drunken person should sound so I tried. Hope it was at least Ok. I, myself, didn't believe that they were drunk and I wrote it. How sad is that?

R&R!