Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ What the hell was in those drinks? ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

What the hell was in those drinks?

Okay, another pointless lemon by moi. I'm in the middle of a billion fics right now, but still, I couldn't help this one. What can I say? I'm out of ideas...

Look out Yaoi!

So anyway, as you all know I do *not* own Digimon. Just thought I'd remind you.

XPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXP XPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXP

Matt didn't want to wake up. He felt warm and, despite a splitting headache, he was having a great dream...

**************************************************************** **************************************************

He was in Tai's bedroom. Both were very drunk, but it didn't matter. Tai kissed him hungrily, laying him on his bed. He felt his shirt being removed and then soft lips kissing him all over his bare chest. He didn't control himself anymore, his fingers unbuttoned Tai's shirt and his hands caressed the soon bared chest, discovering the feeling. He felt Tai's lips kissing his shoulders and neck. He felt his jeans being removed and heard them fall some distance away, he felt hands stroking his thighs, he felt his boxers being slipped off and he kicked them off. The pleasureful hands left him. He heard a fly being unzipped, he felt the warm body that was on him get up, and he heard material dropping to the floor. Those same soft lips came back on his, and he felt a velvety tongue slip through his lips to dance with his. He sensed a finger enter him to stretch him out for what was coming and moaned out in pleasure. Another finger entered to keep the other company and another. The fingers were removed, leaving him feeling empty and whimpered. He was silenced with another kiss. He forced himself to relax when he felt something prodding, trying to find the entrance. Finally, it found the entrance and came in. It hurt. He cried out softly. He felt a gentle kiss being placed on his lips.

"Are you okay Yama-chan?"

He didn't answer. He felt so happy! Someone actually really cared for him, someone not of his family. The pain was diminishing and turning into pleasure.

"Tai-chan! Do something, please!"

He felt another kiss on his lips and Tai started moving in him. He had never felt so good! Each thrust drew a louder shout, a shout of ecstasy. He felt himself drowning in a deep pool of pleasure. When he thought he was going to burst from it all, he felt himself come and shouted out a final cry of ecstasy. When he moored beck to Earth, he felt hot liquid shooting up him and heard his name being shouted. A warm body collapsed next to him and he felt arms going round him, pulling him close. The last thing he felt was those same lips against his forehead, the last thing he heard was

"I love you Yama-chan."

Then his eyes closed and he fell into sleep's open arms.

**************************************************************** **************************************************

He heard an alarm clock go off. Strange, it didn't sound like his... It sounded like... Oh shit! He opened his eyes. They met with a pair of brown eyes.

"Good morning Yama-chan."

"Tai... What happened last night? Did we?..."

Tai blushed...

"Yeah. You know, you can go. I'll understand if you never want to see me again..."

"We were drunk. How? We only had cokes. What the hell was in those drinks? Wonder who spiked them..."

"So you're saying this is all one big drunken mistake? I don't think so Matt. I know that if you didn't want me too, you'd have stopped me. And you wouldn't have said..."

"Said what Tai?"

"Said that... that you... love me."

"Tai... I *do* love you... I just think it was a little early to do something like that... You know, we aren't even going out..."

"So it's still a drunken mistake?"

"Yes, but let's make this one serious?"

Tai didn't have to be told twice. He got over Matt, pulling the sheet over them, his lips moving lower already...

XPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXP XPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXP

So? What was it like? Review please?

Until next time people!