Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ While Dad's Not Watching ❯ While Dad's Not Watching ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Random Yamachi/Taito lemon and random craziness.. I had slight flu, that's were the minor plot came from and the lemon was created by my boredom. Anyway 'late at night' - that sort of fic. Go on read my proud contribution to Taito lemon's collection. (It's more like Yamachi, but I always label YamatoxTaichi as Taito) With really silly name-
Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon, I never saw Yamato and Taichi going at it in the anime, but I'd so like to.


~While Dad's Not Watching~


"Hi hmmm?" Taichi hummed in greeting. He slumped against the closed door and let a strap of his heavy bag slip down his shoulder, intentionally exposing a provoking muscular piece of chocolate skin in the opening of his shirt. He bent his head and sent a sultry Taichi-is-horny-today look. "Hi, Yamato?" he whispered, nearly moaned.

A little explanation never hurts, they say. Taichi dropped at Yamato's place after school on purpose, that was - to visit his friend who had flu. Being autumn, rainy, and Yamato repulsive towards taking vitamins, it was easy for the blonde to catch the disease. Sure enough, when Yamato falls ill, who can be by his side but Taichi… But was this friendly visit really that friendly? - that was what worried Yamato.

"Okay," Yamato said slowly and backed out of Taichi's reach with a suspicious frown on his features. He shed a look behind his back cautiously. "What's up?"

Taichi tucked his thumbs under the rim of his trousers and struck a 'hungry for sex' pose. His eyes upraised Yamato from foot to head and his tongue licked the lips in approval.

"Wanted to know if you're alright," he said evenly with a slight sexual gasp.

Yamato steadied himself with a shoulder on the wall. This was really intriguing…

"Just for a minute really," Taichi said pointedly looking down at his trainers. "I won't go inside."

"Right." Instead, Yamato took a step closer to him before throwing another cautious glance backwards.

"How's your head?" Taichi began peacefully.

He reached out and drew Yamato to himself. Now the purpose was clear. He pressed his mouth to the side of his neck.

"Better!" In return Yamato plunged his fingers in brown hair. "Aren't you afraid of catching something from me?"

"Baka… I can't fall ill… I'm da man!"

Yamato's hand cupped his buttocks and his tongue licked a path to his ear.

"Oh yeah?!…"

Taichi moaned. One hand embraced Yamato's waist insistingly, the other unbuttoned his own school shirt to the end. He sucked on Yamato's earlobe hungrily, shifted his weight to Yamato's shoulder and moaned persuasively into his ear.

Yamato poked his ribs. Taichi raised his head. Yamato pointed with his chin in the direction of the kitchen. Taichi nodded.

"And your throat?" he said loudly and sucked the other side of Yamato's neck.

Yamato mewed. "A bit sore." He freed his hands from Taichi's hair and ran them down on his front and under his white shirt, up Taichi's sides, across his back, raised them to his shoulders and gently pushed him into the door.

Taichi nodded breathlessly and brought Yamato's body onto his own, driving Yamato's hips in between his legs.

"Temperature?" he asked and pulled Yamato's T-shirt over his head and kicked it away on the floor.

"I told you: everything gets better." Yamato tugged Taichi's shirt down and worked on his flyzip.

"Good."

Their lips met and with a moan opened and locked in a deep tongue-thrashing kiss.

"But," Yamato tore away in spite of Taichi's flamed calling glare and his repeated attempts to continue the kiss. "Father says I've got to stay in bed for a while."

"A good place." Taichi moved his lips over Yamato's mouth, sucking the corners of his lips.

Yamato stretched his arm and snatched a tube of lubricant impatiently from the pocket of his overcoat.

"I've got to take loads of pills," he added with small gasps, pushing Taichi's trousers and pants in one heap down to his knees.

"Oh poor Yamato!" Taichi threw his head back. He rubbed his fingers on Yamato's arousal through his shorts.

Yamato lubricated his fingers and spared a wet warning kiss on Taichi's adam apple before driving two of his fingers inside.

Taichi jerked into Yamato's crotch, his hands gathering Yamato's short in his hands and bringing them down in one swift movement.

"I think," he said panting and screwing his eyes shut against Yamato's fingers exploring his anus, "Some things mean to be endured..." He rubbed his body over Yamato's.

"That's what... doctors say anyway," the blonde replied. He hooked Taichi's knee on his waist.

The brunet's hand dove to Yamato's cock and enveloped him into a flexing grasp. He jerked him hard several times, hardening him enough to take the pressure of his ass.

"I hate doctors!" Taichi gasped.

Yamato pried his hand from his cock and took him inside of Taichi.

The brunet gave a scream and relaxed. Yamato began to slam, filling him further with every thrust.

"That means... ohhhhh... we can go... to my... soccer trainings... ah!.. t-together..," Taichi gasped through his gritted teeth in between Yamato's moves. His fingers slick with Yamato's moisture, rubbed at the crevice of Yamato's ass and hooked his opening.

Yamato whimpered and readjusted his hold on Taichi's knee. He deepened the intrusion and stopped to have a short breathing session.

"I hate your soccer trainings," he said. He wiped his sweaty forehead with the back of his hand and kissed Taichi on mouth. Taichi's tongue provided him with moisture to wet his dry throat. Yamato swallowed hard.

"I hate your band practise as much!" Taichi grinned in a challenge.

"Oh yeah?!" Yamato growled. Instead of answering he thrusted violently in Taichi's ass, urging a shocked scream out of the boy. Unfortunately, Taichi chose to muffle his love cries by biting Yamato's upper arm.

"You bastard, Tai!" Yamato yelled. He moved inside and out, driving Taichi up the door. The lock chain jingled with the rhythmic movements that hit the door and Yamato pressed it down with his free hand unless he wanted someone to come and investigate the noise.

"Bastard yourself..." Taichi moaned. He lashed his tongue to lick the bite, shuddered and sank his teeth in the skin again. Yamato pinched him. Taichi wriggled in Yamato's lap and directed him to his sensitive area; they fucked each other long enough to discover their pleasure spots and use them... efficiently.

Yamato thrusted without stopping, heading to orgasm. The muscles on his shoulders and his back bulged slightly, his wet hair plastered all over his neck - he looked gorgeous.

"Mercy, Yamato!" Taichi begged. He covered the side of Yamato's face with breathless butterfly kisses.

"Taichi!!!"

The blonde came unexpectedly soon and leaned over Taichi's chest.

"Say 'sorry'," he muttered in exhaustion.

Taichi gasped when Yamato's long artistic fingers closed on his cock. Yamato slipped down on his knees and took his erected sex into his warm mouth. The mixture of sucking motions and hungry intakes of breath sent the last bits of Taichi's mind on a stroll to the Moon.

"I'm.." (gulp)

"Sohhhhh!" (moan)

"SORRY!!!" he wailed as his sperm coated Yamato's lips and flew down into his throat. Yamato swallowed.

Taichi regained his breath while resting the back of his head on the door. His eyes were peacefully closed.

The blonde glued his sticky lips with strong sperm odour to Taichi's.

"Good," he muttered in his mouth. "Forgiven."

Taichi spread his lips in a satisfied smile.

"Are you going back to school, Yamato?" he said. He disengaged himself from the blonde and pulled his clothes on as fast and quiet as he had shook them off.

"Expert!..." Yamato said and achooed. He put on his shorts and swung his T-shirt over his elbow.

"Get well soon, Yamato," Taichi said. His finger crawled up Yamato's naked stomach and a sultry hot look came into his dark chocolate eyes.

"Tease," Yamato bared his teeth at his friend.

"Bye, Yama. Bye, Ishida san!" Taichi shouted into space.

Father Ishida in the kitchen raised his head distractedly from his newspaper.

"Bye, Taichi!" he called out. "Good you've called. Yamato's been missing you."

"Thanks, dad!"

Taichi gave a knowing smile and slammed the door after himself.

Yamato scowled. "Why it's always me who gets to clean the mess?!" he muttered.

Several days later...

Yamato picked up the ringing phone.

"Ishida..."

"You!" croaked a familiar voice from the other end. "Guess what?" he shouted hoarsely and in anger, "I have 37.5 C and a sore throat!!!"

"Taichi?" Yamato smirked.

"You did it to spite me, I know!" Taichi croaked. "Just you wait... aaaaachooooo! till I get better... aaaachooooo!!!"

"Bless you. I thought you didn't believe that one could pass their flu through a kiss," said Yamato. His wide grin could be heard as far as Taichi's house.

"Oh shut up!" Taichi snuffled and wiped his nose. "Come at my place after school?" he added hopefully.

Yamato laughed.

"Unlike you I believe in superstitions!" he said.

"YAMATO!!... Aaachhooooooo!"

-the end-

How was it? I'm going to post more stupid lemons, so better review and tell me how to improve.