Doctor Who Fan Fiction ❯ Doctor Who and Start Of It All ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
February 1, 1967 London
Rushing to an old beat up car a young couple pile into its. A young blonde girl started to cry out in pain the young male driver was scared for his wife this was there first child. At first the young man try-ed to clam her down but all that earned his was a slap on the face turning back to the wheel he thrusts the stick from park to drive and backed out of the parking space

Reaching the hospital wasn't an easy task going 10 miles in the heavy traffic didn't help the young man kept throwing looks to his wife. He didn't wont to deliver the baby in the middle of the highway and in his car. Once they made it Jacqueline Andrea Suzette n? Prentice was born a health baby.

Unlike most people the young man stayed far away from the bed which held his wife. During the deliver he earned seven slaps that seemed to be famous from the women of his wifes family. He even checked to see if it was in her families history. Which by chance it was.

That night in the hospital a golden light seemed to wrap its self around baby Jackie and a few others in the hospital.

20 years later

A slapping sound rang around a local church as a young bride slapped her husband. 'Peter Alan Tyler'
you where late for you own wedding. the husband now know as Peter held a hand to his red cheek as he watch his young bride throw a tantrum. 'Jackie, I'm sorry! I finally found a good job at the employment office.' Jackie turned to the priest and thanked him. Finally after a few more famous slaps Jackie finally took pity on her husband.

As they where leaving the church they noticed a man standing in the back row, where the church lights didn't reach. They didn't remember him being on the others guest list so they assumed that he was a relative on there side of the family. Not wonting to look bad the both stepped up to him to thank him for coming to there wedding but as they drew near he seemed to disappear.

As a couple of years past by both Jackie and Pete noticed a few men watching them but only one seemed to stay the same dressed all in blood-red. The others they never saw again, unlike the blood-red suit guy they seemed to have this look on there faces like each and every one of them was trying to remember if they knew the young couple.

The blood-red suit guy seemed to have this look of hate on his face. Like they where dirt on the bottom of his nice shiny black shoes. So the Taylor's stayed away from him. A few times both with him and the other men they try-ed to catch them to ask who they where, but every time they got close to where they where standing things started to happen. Not bad things but it was like a crowed of people just appeared in front of the to block there way.

1987

A year after there first and only child was born Jackie found out that her husband was cheating on her her friends Stuart Hoskins and Sarah Clarke's wedding. If he wasn't cheating on her with younger girls he was looking for jobs.He seemed to earn the title Jack-of-all-Trades, or in various money-making schemes. Rather flavored health drinks, or trying to market solar power panels. Which none of them worked out.Jackie starts accusing Pete of being a failure with all of his business schemes that never succeed, and threatens to divorce him. Soon after the church quites down the make up with Pete coming back home to help take care of baby rose.

Pete decided to get a gift that he gotten Jackie from his care. He kiss both Rose and Jackie on the cheek as they set in the pew to watch the wedding proceed. Pete never saw the car coming at him at a high speed. As he lay on the ground all he could was think of Jackie and Rose. He never knew who was the blonde haired angel that held his hand as he passed away the last thing he will ever remember was the Angel was crying.

If any one ask Jackie what happened that day. She'd say 'I was waiting for Pete to return to the Church then I heard a loud tired screeching and a yell for the help. I never expected to walk out of the church to see my husband on the ground with a young blonde girl holding his hand until his last breath left him'. It alway brought tears to her eye she knew from that moment that it would just be her and Rose.