Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Love Hina/DBZ ❯ The Begining... ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

It was another fine summer day at Hinatasou. The sky was a clear blue. The wind was blowing a calm breeze. The grass was a fine green. Keitaro was being chased by Naru. The birds were singing.....NANI? 'Keitaro was being chased by Naru??'

"BAKA HENTAI!!!!", screamed Naru Narusegawa at the top of her lungs.

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!", yelled back Keitaro Urashima running as fast as he could to keep from suffering Narus wraith. The chase had gone on for a few mintues now around the Hinatasou. Eventually, it lead to the outside.

Mitsune Konno and Shinobu Maehara watch as the two pass them by. "Looks like Keitaro peeked on Naru again", said Mitsune with a smile and a giggle as she leaned on the railings in order to make room for the two.

Shinobu nodded and leaned back as well. "Poor Sempai", she said with a small smile.

Keitaro looked behind him seeing that he was beginning to gain ground against Naru. "Hey! I must be getting good at this!", he thought to himself. Unfortunetly, Keitaro has a bad habbit of being clumsy. You see kids, you should always look where youre going or else you'll end up not seeing that step and fall down the Hinatasou stairs. ^_^

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!", he screamed as he fell down to the bottom.

Naru watched on with a frown and her hands on her hips at the edge. Harkura Urushima walked in from behind her lookig down at the misfortunte boy. She smiled and yelled down at him, "While your down there, bring back the mail!"

"Hai", he said with a moan. Rubbing his head as he got up, he limped over to the mailbox and opened it up. "Wow. Lots of mail today.", he thought. Indeed, it was alot of mail, but mostly bills, junk mail and such. However, one letter caught his eye. It had been addressed to "Urashima-baasan" from a "Goku Son." "Goku Son?", he asked himself, "Who is that? And how does he know Obaasan?"

He continued looking at the letter as he walked up the stairs. -_-' Now Keitaro, didn't we just go through this? Needless to say as he reached the top step, he tripped over it. The mail spilled across the floor. Keitaro moaned as he tried to pick himself up, only to be grappled and punched by Naru. Try as he might to apologize, he failed.

The letter from Goku landed at Hakuras feet however. After she picked it up and read the name, she brightend alittle. She walked back into the Hinatasou as an audience made up of the girls in the dorm watched Naru and Keitaro. She sat down in the kitchen and opened it up.

Meanwhile.....

Keitaro laid sprawled on the floor. Naru dusted herself off while Mitsune and Motoko picked up Keitaros 'remains' and dragged him in. Naru walked into the kitchen to get herself something to drink for the 'hard work' she did beating up Keitaro, when she noticed Hakura reading a letter and....smiling. "Hakura-san?"

She looked up, "Hai?"

Naru leaned over her shoulder. "What are you reading?"

"Its from someone that Kaasan used to know." Memories flashed in her mind of days long past. Days of playing with a young, happy boy with hair that stuck out in all different directions and the goofiest grin. She also remembered his friend who was quiet the oppisite. His hair stood straight up and he supported quite the scowl. He refused to do anything, but was fored to do it anyways.

"Oh? Who?"

Hakura smiled. "Let's get everyone together. I'll tell you all."