Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Battle Clash ❯ Meeting Krillin’s family ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Battle Clash

By Mari and -anime_angel123 and now Shadow Megatron.

Disclaimer: DB/Z/GT is the © property of Akira Toriyama. Ranma ½ is the © property of Rumiko Takahashi.

Chapter 04: Meeting Krillin's family

Ranma's next stop was Muten (master) Roshi's house and that in itself was an eye opener, he witnessed a beautiful blonde pummeling a midget, and got right intro Android 18's face "Hey lady, care to pick on someone your own size?"

18 sweatdropped, "Listen little boy, I am training with my HUSBAND, so go away and play Trains."

Ranma blinked, "You're husband, Urk well sorry, hey you must be the Artificial Amma that Vegeta was talking about, funny I don't see no key?" He said in confusion.

Krillin was just barely holding his wife back from pounding ranma into the ground.

"Look kid, my wife does not like to be insulted like that, do you have a deathwish?"

Ranma focused his sermonizes, "Nup not me sides I can't read her aura anyway why's that?"

"Because shit for brains I happen to be an Android!" 18 said in a low growl. "Where do you learn those ways to talk to people, how to influence people and make enemies that can kill you many times over, volume 1?" 18 stated acerbically slightly

Ranma blinked, "Huh, Geez all I was doing is talkin like pops said, is that so wrong?"

Vegeta and 18 yelled at the top of their lungs, "YES YOU DIPSHIT IT IS!"

Goku decided now's the good time to intervene. "Take it easy you two," he tried to calmed them down, "Ranma didn't mean any harm." The Saiyan rectified the technicality. "He really is a good kid."

"That's right," Chichi backed up her husband, "If you two going to blame someone blame his father, this Genma Saotome for not teaching him proper manners."

Vegeta scowled harshly, he looked to the blonde Android stubbornly. "After that baka Kakarot is finished with that fat tub of lard, it's MY turn to play find the panda!"

18 scowled slightly making Ranma back away slightly. "Will there be anything left for me afterwards, you're not exactly 'User Friendly' Veg-head." 18 stated casually, she looked Ranma over briefly then resumed training with her husband

Goku blinked and he smiled. "Well there's always the dragonballs?"

Both Vegeta and #18 smacked Goku upside the head for his idiocy

"Are you sure your Brains did not get taken out when you hit your head when you landed on this planet Kakarot, think, imagine what that fat fuckwit would do if he got his greasy mitts upon the Dragonballs, for Kami-Sama's sake, it would be a living Hell"

Vegeta stated incessed at Goku's utter stupidity in this situation

It was punctuated by *#18's cold retort. "That fat bastard could wish for immortality, or worse, and what happens if this Happosai were to get his perverted hands on them?"

Every female present shuddered in distaste.

Goku rubbed his head with a chagrinned expression. "Why did you do that for #18, Vegeta?"

It was Muten Roshi that retorted. "Because Goku you were being a major Idiot, these two people alone, should they get the Dragonballs would be enough incentive to spark world war 5, needless to say what would happen should this NWC get THEIR hands on the Dragonballs, fortunately I had asked Dende to put a safeguard when he created the new Dragon, NO evil wish no matter what the source will ever be granted, only truly honorable wishes will be granted"

Baba looked to her brother with something akin to shock. "Well I'll be, you surprise me brother, and here I thought it would be something perverted."

Roshi scowled at his sister. "Give me some credit, I was tempted too much to do just that, and that's what was scaring the hell out of me, so I fixed it so the Dragonballs cannot be utilized that way, well the Earth Dragonballs that is, Hey don't look like that, I am too damn old to go to New Namek."

Roshi said indignantly.

It was then Oolong appeared and Ranma narrowed his eyes. "Ryouga what the hell do you want!"

Oolong pointed to himself. "Who me, my name happens to be Oolong I am a shape-shifter thank you very much, not some dumb ass with a denial complex that shifts the blame, true I maybe slightly lazy but at least I have honor, not even I would be stupid enough to pretend to be some violent mallet happy harpy's pet pig!" Oolong crossed his arms in front of his chest and snorted pigishly.

It was then Ranma felt like throwing up. "Man my danger senses are telling me a Tatewaki Kuno like person is coming "

It was at that moment that Yamcha Bandit touched down. "Hey guys what's up?"

Ranma took one look at Yamcha and found his fist smashing into the Baseball star's face. "Sorry whomever you are, I got a real high danger sense for clingy yaro's with a skirtchasing fetish." Ranma said simply.

Vegeta, #18, Bulma, ChiChi, Videl, Pan, Bra and Baba nearly split their sides in laughter.

It was Krillin's Ex Moron that appeared next out of the now present helicopter. "Yamikins, are you all right, who hurt my Yam-Chan?"

Ranma backed away as he felt like wanting to throw up. "Who's the slut!" He said naively as he sensed how loose this girl well woman was.

Krillin answered, "That's My Ex-Girlfriend Moron, she dumped me for her bimbo boyfriends."

Ranma looked at Krillin then at 18 and grinned. "Well looks like 18 has taste to keep you, and you have taste to keep her, traded up to a more beautiful woman Ne?"

Moron looked at Ranma scowling then blinked. "Say you're kinda cute." She giggled bubble headedly.

Ranma ducked behind Vegeta, "Geez what an ugly aura that woman has, one of a total Faithless whore!" Ranma shuddered convulsively holding Vegeta of all people for support

Everyone sweatdropped at the accurate assessment of Moron, Vegeta looked at Ranma. "You can see Auras?"

Ranma nodded tersely, "A side effect of Neko-Ken"

Briefly Vegeta had a fantasy of getting Ranma into Neko-Ken mode and allowing the psycho Ranma to go to town on Yamcha and Krillin's Ex, then thought better of it as he mentally slapped himself for thinking like Frieza. "Well boy, at least something good came out of that bad situation, No I am not condoning Genma's idiocy, just thinking of the silver lining for you, at least you weren't raised by Frieza THEN you would have something really fucked up to think about " Vegeta stated quietly.

18 felt very territorial about Ranma she stepped in front of Moron and bitchslapped her a beaut knocking the aqua green haired skank into next week literally.

Ranma blinked as he covered his eyes with his hands to gauge the distance. "Damn you're worse than Akane when she is on PMS!"

The far side of Mt Piccolo could be seen as a mushroom cloud was witnessed. "Ranma, that skank so much as breathes in your direction, come get me or the other girls." 18 stated coldly a very vicious preditorial smirk was seen on her face. "Damn preppy Ho's like that give us girls a bad name!"

It was then that Piccolo landed his left eyeridge twitching. "How many times must I tell you, for Dende's sake don't bitchslap that skank to MY mountain, now I have to get the place fumigated from the odor of stupid man hungry slut #1 from it."

Piccolo stated in a rough traumatized baritone, Ranma blinked. "Awe come on she can't be THAT bad?"

Everyone shot Ranma a really really dirty look even Goku, Ranma sweatdropped as ChiChi looked at Ranma. "She tried to seduce my husband then my children, then she tried to get into Mirai Trunk's Pants, Even that sick freak Frieza keeps away from her and THAT's the most unlikeliest scenario."

Vegeta swallowed nervously, "The damn skank even tried to pass herself off as my wife, in hopes of a tumble, now I maybe a sick in the head psycho, but that girl is wrong on many levels, not even that ugly git Yarobi will have a bar of her."

18 nodded and scowled, "She even tried to get into my twin Brother's pants."

Ranma blinked, "Why didn't hers fit?" He said completely missing the point.

Everyone facefaulted, Trunks looked at Ranma. "Getting into someone's pants means, you want to fuck them you know, have SEX!" He deadpanned to the exasperating pigtailed boy.

Ranma sweatdropped, "Man she reminds me of Kodachi Kuno when not on a rhythmic bent." Ranma shuddered heavily.

"Okay everyone that's enough Moron bashing for now." Roshi was getting everyone's attention. "It's time we get back to the serious of the matter." He then turns to Ranma, "So my boy, from what I heard from the Sons, your father took you on a training trip when you were just about born."

"Um yes sir," Ranma actually showed some respect to an elder. Sure he sensed that Roshi is a pervert but he is not evil like Happosai. "He thinks that it's best if I learn the Anything Goes school at such a young age."

"Then in that case your father was a bigger fat greedy bastard than we thought." Roshi stated at matter of factly with an agreed nod from Ranma consider that he never liked his father.

"How is that Muten Roshi?" Krillin questioned his old master's statement.

"Because the Anything Goes is nothing more than a breeding program for thieves, assassins, killers, and murderers." Roshi replied darkly with narrowed eyes under his sunglasses. "It was first created by some of Genghis Kahn's soldiers during his reign." He now gets more serious. "They call it Anything Goes because they would do just about anything to take over the world."

Everyone gasped at that answer. Even Ranma was trembling in shock by this information. "So all this time my father was training me to be a killer?" The young pigtailed martial artist was not to keen on the idea. Sure he may killed a demi-God but he always felt bad about it. "That's why he took me away from home back then." Ranma had came to a realization as he sank into his knees. "Without a mother's love I would be able to kill without any remorse, regret, and guilt!" Tears were streaming down his face and he was slamming his fist into the ground. "DAMN YOU GENMA SAOTOME!" Ranma shouted into the heavens. "IS THAT ALL I AM TO YOU, A TOOL FOR WORLD DOMINATION?" The gender changing youth soon breaks down crying. "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU AND EVERYONE WHO'S BEEN TAUGHT IN ANYTHING GOES!"

The Z-Warriors and their families just watched Ranma going into his turmoil with remorse on their faces. "Shh shh, it's okay Ranma," Chichi wrapped her arms around Ranma in a motherly fashion and slowly rocking to comfort him. "I still can't believe that a father like Genma would do such a thing to his own son."

"Assuming that he is his real father." A voice came out of no where some how made Ranma stopped crying.

The group was searching where that voice came from and they see a lone figure from the distance. It turns out to be a Saiyan, but not just any Saiyan. He looks exactly like Goku but they know he's not Goku. "Tureles" Was all they could say.

The Z-Warriors were in their fighting stance. "What the Hell are you doing here?" Krillin demanded. He did not forget on how this Doppelganger of Goku nearly destroyed the Earth with his Tree of Might.

"You can all rest assure that I'm not here for revenge, at least not you guys." Tureles made his point that he not here to do away with Goku and his friends. Tureles glanced at Ranma and nodded, "You've grown strong Boy."

Ranma looked at the taciturn Saiyan and swallowed at the aura he exuded then blinked as he sensed the same similar aura to his own. "Father?" The pigtailed boy said in confusion.

Everyone was shocked as Tureles confirmed Ranma's words with a nod. "Genma stole you from me and you're mother when you were born, to cover his own duplicity because his own wife's child was stillborn, I do have an excuse as not to see you, I WAS in HFIL a long time as these people and my twin Brother can attest too." Tureles grunted out sarcastically.

Goku blinked, "Then that makes things even more serious, Ranma's family." Goku's expression hardened to a mirror image of Tureles's.

Chi-Chi leveled a glare at Tureles, "Then who is Ranma's real mother, you had better speak up or I will whap you so HARD!"

Tureles had a stoic face, "She died, that fat fuck killed her whilst I was away on a purging mission for Frieza." He growled out in pain.

(Now we know why Tureles went bad, because of Genma's greed he became twisted with grief and the desire t be the strongest being there is to avenge his wife)

ChiChi blinked hard she shot a sidelong glance to Tureles. "Was she red haired very good looking and well feminine to the extreme in looks?" She stated warilly, this Was Tureles after all

Tureles nodded gruffly, "Her name was Raincloud, the only female Saiyan to be raised by Native American Indians I believe the Apache tribe if memory serves." Tureles's face grew wistful, "She was a beautiful woman, I miss her greatly, an excellent doctor indeed." His smile was poignant and sad, then his face-hardened. "I will allow my Dear brother first crack, but I want to end that fat fuck's life myself, you hear me!" He stated coldly, "I lost my entire family to that bastards greed, now that I have my son back, if he wants me that is, I will not lay down and die, so that bastard can get off scott free!" The evil-minded saiyan bellowed in righteous rage.

It was then there was a surprise Visit by Shin.

Tureles glared at the silver longhaired Kaioshin. "What the hell do you want you purple skinned cockroach?" Tureles grated out darkly.

Shin laughed nervously, "Who me, nothing, nothing, just came to remind you not to have excessive damage this time?"

Shin ducked behind Goku as he was targeted by Tureles's evil glare.

Ranma placed his hand in Tureles's soothingly and looked at him. "I can read auras and well, what my gut is telling me is that you're my real pops, that is if you want a sex changing freak like me for a son." He said self-consent.

Tureles nodded and grasped Ranma's hand tightly, "That fat fuck will pay for doing this to you my son, I swear it on your mother's grave. Nobody messes with MY son and gets away with it...NOBODY!" He said this in a very dangerous tone that even sent a shiver down Vegeta's spine although Vegeta nodded in approval being a father himself as well as Goku.

------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------

Genma pissed his pants in his sleep, and still blamed Ranma for being a useless boy. Sometimes people just don't learn Genma and the NWC are a prime example.

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------

In HFIL Frieza was eating popcorn. "Cell, seems like there is going to be a good old fashioned beatdown, you may want to have front row seats like me."

Cell in his Perfect Form looked at Dr Gero and sneered, "Move you waste of the Male chromosome before I rend you limb from limb!"

Gero glared at Cell, "How dare you, I created you how dare you talk to your creator like that!"

Cell sneered coldly, "But you didn't my mother was Juuhachigou and a frozen biologically enhanced sperm, you are nothing to me, now get out of my seat before I crush your skull like paper and see if you really do have a brain in that hollow space you call a skull."

Gero scowled as he sauntered off shooting Cell a withering stare. "No respect, I get no respect around here!" Dr Gero tripped over a jutting rock and fell straight on his face. "I've fallen...and I can't get up!"

Every HFIL resident sweatdropped.

---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

Shin peeked around Goku, "Well that's nice and all but do I have you're guarantee that you won't blow up the planet?"

Tureles glowered at Shin, "Depends on whom or what pissess me of, and comes between me and MY son, you little bug!"

Goku's stomach growled, "Ya know all this talking, kinda made me hungry, is it lunchtime already huh Chi?" He said sheepishly rubbing the back of his head comically

Everyone facefaulted at the rather clueless Saiyan's antics.

Roshi was the first to recover, "Okay we'll eat first then it's off to Nerima." The turtle hermit invited everyone in the house.

"But what about him?" Ranma indicated to Yamcha who was still lying on the ground.

"Ah don't worry about him," Bulma reassured to the son of Tureles, "he'll be just fine there." She hasn't felt bad for her ex-boyfriend ever since she married Vegeta.

Everyone started to go inside his house but Ranma hold Tureles back for just a second. "Father?" Ranma called him.

"Yes my son?" Tureles turned to his surviving son with a quizzical look on his face.

"Well I've been wondering since you and Goku are brothers does that mean he's my uncle?" The newly discovered Saiyan wanted to know more about his new family.

"That it correct, Ranma." Ranma's real father answered him with a smirk. "But of course that means his education obsessed wife is your aunt." He gave his son a far warning, "yet the good part is that his sons are your cousins." Tureles placed a comforting hand on Ranma's shoulder. "And as for your curse, it doesn't matter if you are male or female, we are family and family does not betray each other. Unlike that fat bastard panda that lied to you about being your father."

This set Ranma's mind at ease. He has finally found a family that cares for him for who he is and not to expect for he should be. "Thanks, Dad," he quickly wiped the tears from his eyes. "Now how about we get to lunch before Uncle Goku eats it all."

Tureles let out a hearty laugh, "Spoken like a true Saiyan!" and the two Saiyan father and son went inside the house.

Well it seems that there's hope for Ranma after all. Now the real question is how is the NWC going to be able to handle with the Z-Warriors coming to their town? Find out next time in "Battle Clash."