Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Battle Clash ❯ For the sake of honor (Round 4 and 5) ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Battle Clash

By Mari and -anime_angel123 and now Shadow Megatron.

Disclaimer: DB/Z/GT is the © property of Akira Toriyama. Ranma ½ is the © property of Rumiko Takahashi. Sailor Moon is the © property of Naoko Takeuchi.

============================================================== ============

Chapter 08: For the sake of honor (Round 4 and 5)

===================================================================== =====

Piccolo looked stoic as he gazed at the supposed father of Tendo Kasumi and his eyes were filled with nothing but contempt for the man.

There he stood long raven hair and a silly moustache, the cause (well partially) for Ranma's distress, and a complete worthless human being, how could such a man sire such a well mannered gentle female like Kasumi was beyond even Piccolo's comprehension.

His slim masculine lips curled into a snarl as his obvsideon onyx eyes narrowed in disgust.

From his position in the NWC section Soun Tendo felt goosebumps crawling up his arms and a shiver of fear skitter down his spine, yet he brushed it off as something of an after effect of eating his youngest daughters creation. *I must get Kasumi back, Kami-Sama will aid me, It is a noble thing I am doing. *

From his position in the DBZ side Piccolo sneezed and shot Soun an especially dirty look. "Kami-Sama won't help you, he is sick of you abusing true warriors and your own daughters." The irritated Namekien bellowed out at Soun, He then addressed the announcer. "Introduce the fool first, then introduce me my whole title and lineage, I want to see that bastard as well as Genma Squirm." Piccolo whispered quietly to the announcer.

Vegeta blinked and arched a brow at Piccolo in bemusement. "Is my Saiyan hearing Faulty, or are you acting more like a saiyan than a Namek?"

Piccolo snorted at Vegeta in slight bemusement. "You forget my Father the Original Piccolo was the Demon King of earth, whilst his split self Kami was the GOD of earth Prince troll doll." Piccolo retorted succinctly utilizing Kasumi's unique nickname for the prince of all Saiyans.

From the NWC corner Ukyo held back a laugh hearing the Namekien's retort. *Well the Namek certainly has a brass set, this will be interesting indeed, I do hope that annoying chef is behaving in her locker, maybe I hit her too hard? * The saiyan lookalike thought pragmatically, her brow furrowed slightly. *Well I will check her after this fight, I don't want to be on Drake's hit list, from what I hear he beat and inadvertently Killed Bacterium and then that Yamu clown showed up bitching about Bibidi offing him. *

Ryouga looked at Ukyo oddly. "Kounji is everything alright with you, you seem a little different these days?" The lost boy said unsurelly.

The saiyan frowned and turned on Ryouga, her brown eyes narrowed to slits. "Gee maybe the fact that I have to fight for my Ranma-Honey is making me a little edgy, maybe I ought to wipe you all out for all you guys did to him." She retorted snappily in a classic Ukyoism when Ukyo uttered such words under her breath.

Ryouga backpedaled slightly at the animosity Ukyo displayed, as did the rest of the NWC fighters all shared one thought. *Must be that time of the month. * (If no one knows what I meant by that, then you lead a very sad sheltered life, crawl back into your bubble)

---------------------------------------------------------

The Announcer guy was centre stage, "Here he is From Nerima, he is the Dojo owner of Nerima's own Tendo Dojo. He likes to play shoji with his friend Genma Saotome. He likes to read and has not fought or practiced Anything goes in ten long years since his wife died. Here he is the father that allowed his daughter to sleep with a pig in her bed and allows a perverted panty thief in the same house as his three daughters Soun Tendo!"

Soun walked out to the ring narrowly avoiding bottles and popcorn thrown at him, the comments of "Bad Father" and "Dirty old man" were slung his way as well, he took it in stride though for he paid them no mind. *It doesn't matter what they think, after all once I beat that green man, Kasumi will come back, I AM her father! * He thought smugly to himself in skewed logic.

The announcer cleared his throat, "And now the man whom will challenge him. Hailing from Mt Piccolo, at six foot five inches Tall, the Trainer of Son Gohan, the only man whom has Fused with another of his kind by the name of Nail, and also fused with Kami-Sama himself. I give you the SON of the original Demon King of Earth Piccolo Daimoth Junior. A Returning feature to the Budokai of course, he has fought twice before and nearly claimed the title Champion of the world. He is also one of the most powerful elite word defenders. One of the mighty Dragonball Z Fighters. Lets give our warm welcome to the Chosen of Kasumi Tendo a big round of applause!"

Piccolo strode silently to the ring.

"Oh yes lets not forget, the clothing he is wearing is WEIGHTED clothing. In fact the turban he wears is about the weight of approximately a solid block of steel the size of a computer monitor television or there about." As the Announcer stated this, Piccolo took off his cape and turban and threw them to one side with ease a rather loud crash could be heard as the discarded objects landed perilously close to Genma's feet causing a rather deep large looking indentation on the ground.

The NWC fighters sweatdropped as they looked at the hole then the antennae sporting green man and thought one thing. *Holy SHIT! *

Soun was gapping like a goldfish. "Y-y-you're Kami-Sama?"

Piccolo ignored the gaping fool and criked his neck muscles and eased into a ready stance. "And you disgust me." Piccolo's bass baritone stated stoically.

The Announcer called everyone to the present. "Ready...Fight!"

Soun ran forward and struck piccolo dead in the cheek, Piccolo absorbed the impact not even moving one inch. "Well are you going to start to attack yet, I am getting rather bored standing here you know?" Piccolo stated curtly, albeit a smirk graced his face as Soun removed his hand and started waving it comically.

Soun ran around the ring wailing. "Owie Owie Owie, it hurts I think I broke my hand!"

Piccolo breathed out a mushroom sigh. "Pathetic." He brought his two fingers to his forehead and started concentrating.

A yellowish aura surrounded his white jeans black single covered form as he drew spiritual strength to make his signature move, his eyes opened as he smirked. "I hope you have blue cross...you may need it after this attack." The quiet assured tones of piccolo stated throughout the hushed arena.

Soun tilted his head comically. "Nani?"

It was then that Piccolo barked out his attack. "Masenko HA! (Special Beam Cannon!)"

The crimson beam struck the martial arts teacher and sent him spiraling against the far wall and Soun slumped down touching the outside of the ring, people thought him dead for a few minutes, till Soun painfully got up and blinked. "What pretty little birdies!"

He then faceplanted into the ground and complained. "Wahh I've fallen and can't get up, now the schools won't be joined."

The announcer smiled, "And our winner by Technical Knock-Out Piccolo Daimoth Jr!"

Piccolo stalked over to where the NWC were and snarled at them, he retrieved his gear and looked at Genma and smirked darkly. "You're next."

Genma did a physically impossible feat, his whole body changed color from normal to canary yellow in the space of two seconds and shook like a leaf, even when Piccolo returned and smiled slightly at Goku he was STILL shaking.

It was no surprise really that Soun lost, or his blow had no effect upon the Namekien being Lax for ten years makes the power of your skills rust and atrophies.

Everyone on the DBZ side congratulated Piccolo for defeating the-poor-excuse-for-a-father Soun Tendo. "Phea, it nothing." The tall green Namek retorted, "I mean nothing, the guy had no martial arts experience to begin with."

"Huh, come again Piccolo?" Krillin had his usual quizzical look on his face.

"I mean he was never really a martial artist." Piccolo made his theory. "Sure he and that fat tub phony father of Ranma's trained under Happosai, but the only thing they had learn is to steal and run away."

"So you're saying that cry baby fool was truly a fake?" Vegeta made his guess.

"That's it in a nutshell," Piccolo confirmed, "As far as I can tell, it was his late wife that runs pretty much everything from their household finances to the dojo. He's nothing more than just decoration."

"So that's why he and Genma are always forcing Akane and me to get married." Ranma started to see the truth of this arrange marriage.

"That's right Ranma, he wanted you to take over his dojo because he never wanted it in the first place." Piccolo nailed that hypothesis on the head. He now turned over to a forlorn Kasumi. "I'm sorry for being cruel to your father, but you must understand what I did was for Ranma's sake."

Kasumi just stood there with sadness in her eyes. She just saw her own father being viciously beaten by Piccolo. But the sadness wasn't for Soun; it was for her for being so oblivious of everything. All those time Ranma had been abused by Akane, when the other fiancees treat him like some sort of prize, all of his rivals trying to kill him, how Nabiki always take advantage of him. How everyone always blamed Ranma for everything and she just think it was no big deal. It was all came clear to her now. Her own father simply made her a mindless slave so that she will pick up everyone else's messes and he made her believe that nothing is bad. Kasumi Tendo now knows the truth.

Piccolo turned away from Kasumi because he just couldn't stand seeing that much sadness on her. "You must go to your father." He simply told her without looking; "He needs you to tend the wounds I gave him." He started to walk away but Kasumi got hold of his cape.

"No." Was all that Kasumi said.

"Excuse me?" Piccolo and everyone else were surprised by Kasumi's answer.

"I said no." The eldest Tendo daughter repeated herself.

"Are you feeling okay Kasumi?" Ranma was being concern to the only person of Nerima who was always nice to him.

"Ever since my mother died, my father made me in charge of taking care of our home and family." Kasumi started to tell her story. "I had to put on a happy face because everyone always counted on me to make things better." Tears begin to brew in her eyes, "If I showed any other emotion then our family will be in chaos. Like Ranma, nobody cared what I thought or felt. But I always took it in stride. Well not anymore!"

Ranma and the DBZ cast were startled by her outburst.

"I'm tired of being the peace maker. I'm tired of trying to do the right thing. I'm tired of my father making me to be like my mother. I'm tired of pretending that nothing is wrong. I'm tired of cleaning up after my family. And I'm tired of my father himself." Kasumi was starting feel more human. "As far as I'm concern MY FATHER AND THE REST OF THE TENDOS CAN JUST GO TO HELL!" She cried out.

The rest of the DBZ crew were taken back by Kasumi's conclusion. "Congratulations Kasumi," 18 was the first to recover, "you just taken your first step of liberation."

"Indeed Dearie," BaBa agreed, "We're all very proud of you for making this decision."

Kasumi was relieved for getting all that pressure off her chest and she was happy that these new friends of Ranma have accepted her. "Thank you everyone," she politely bowed, "you all have been so kind to me." She wiped the tears from her eyes. "Now I know why Ranma likes having all of you has friends."

"Well I must be off, it's my turn at the ring." Baba told everyone and floated to the ring on her crystal ball.

"Good luck fighting that Cologne brat, Sis!" Roshi wished his older sister well.

In the infirmary, the Kunos were watching the previous fight between Piccolo and Soun while still recovering from their fights with the Briefs-Vegetas. "So the father of my Tigress Akane has been defeated by that giant green demon." Tatewaki hang his head in shame. "I swear when I regain my health I shall avenge him!" The former samurai wannabe declared while in bandages.

"Oh who cares about that!" Kodachi snapped at her same-as-her delusional brother. "That blue-haired wench just ruined my beautiful face!" She was wearing one of those nose braces that people wear after getting a nose job.

"You think you two kaikais have it bad?" Their more insane father joined in. "I'm the one who has no longer a job!" He just had bandages wrapped around his head minus the palm tree.

The infirmary door opened to allow the three 'friendly' visitors inside. Thus causing the Kuno family to piss themselves literally as the three Saiyans closed ranks on them.

Vegeta smiled unhealthily at them. "I take it that you saw Piccolo beat the snot out of that faker Soun. And I can tell you, Ki is no Trick. I may not get along with the Namek, but I will tell you one thing. HE was at one time the GOD of earth, and he hates people that break their word. You Kuno's are pathetic honorless dogs! The green piccle might be loathed to touch such vermin like you, but I am not. Make no mistake, you three try ANYTHING in reprisal after this tournament, and I will pay you a visit, as well as my children, hell we might even invite Drake. He could learn first hand how a saiyan deals with idiots. He might find it...educational." A rather insidious smile graced Vegeta's face as the three Kuno's paled.

It was Trunks that looked at Tatewaki. "You know, the sooner you give up on Ranko the better. Ranko is Ranma's CURSED side! She never existed! You are really pathetic indeed. Ranma transformed in front of you and you dismissed that fact. Grow up before I really go to town on you! You give good decent guys a real black eye in reputation."

Kuno ignored the advice, and then Bra smacked him upside the head.

"Don't look at me like that you bastard. If there was the choice of annihilation and marrying you, I would chose annihilation!" She faced Kodachi next, "As for you, go anywhere near Ranma again and I will KILL you dead! At the moment the rules of this tournament disallow fatality or cheating as you can attest too. But mark my words bitch, once this tournament is over, should we hear a peep out of you lot or the NWC then all bets are off! Trust me you DON'T want to be on the princess's of all Saiyan's hit list."

Vegeta smirked sarcastically, "And don't stare at my wife again you pathetic little boy! That in normal standpoint is just begging me to kill you SLOWLLY!" Vegeta spelled out the word acidly. He looked to his children, "Let's go brats, the stink in here is overwhelming. And they call themselves noble? We happen to be Royalty! And as such it is beneath us to even talk to such delusional fools." Vegeta rubbed that fact in succinctly as the three Saiyans left the room.

It took all of five minutes then the Kuno Children went into their own fractured take of the situation. "Royalty my foot!" Kodachi stated snappishly.

Tatewaki smiled to himself, "My long haired battle goddess I will make you mine!" He said to himself as he imagined Bra and him at the altar. (Shadow Megatron grabs a bucket and spews in it)

-------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

The locker door was bashed open as a tied up Ukyo fell out, utilizing the sharp if not buckled edges of the warped hinges she freed herself from the binding. Frowning too herself she sauntered to where the NWC were and utilized her battle spatula on her double whom caught it.

Ginger looked to the irritated chef, "Oh I see you got out, how clever of you, not bad for a human?"

The NWC looked shocked. Ryouga frowned, "What are you?"

Ginger sneered at Ryouga; "I am an Elite Saiyan warrior! I could wipe out this whole stinking planet with my pinkie finger if I chose to. But right now I will settle with getting my mitts on Drake. He beat me and I made an oath, sides from what I heard on the grapevine little miss no knickers here made the same oath. Drake gave you back your knickers that the old idiot over there stole. One word of advice, I hate oathbreakers if I ever see one, I will make them wish they were never born!" She eyed Ryouga meaningfully as she slapped Ukyo. "That was for trying to blindside me. Remember after this tournament, you're Drake's 'bitch' or whatever that means, but I am his Mate and mark my words to piss me off is paramount to global genocide!" With a dark smirk Ginger stalked off and grinned to herself as she sauntered up to Turles. "Hello their Turles long time no see."

------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------

Turles looked at the Ukyo seeming saiyan. "Ginger, is that really you? My you certainly grown since last we met."

Ranma looked to his father, "You know this person dad?" He said somewhat gaudily, it was Ginger that assumed a haughty stance.

"So he should, I was in his service on Vegetasai, Lieutenant Ginger of the Saiyan elite forces! And you must be little Ranma. My you certainly cut a handsome figure. But I am more interested in your friend Drake." She eyed Brian speculatively, "Hello again Drake, what no hello for me, hmph not so brave when I am not out for your blood, no kissy face for me?" She said coylike as her tail uncurled and flicked with anticipation.

Brian looked at the tail and nearly fainted, he would have save Goku catching him, and Goku looked at Ginger. "You know that was not very nice, you scared him."

Ginger shrugged, "Grow up Kakarotto, I won't hurt MY Mate. And I suggest you keep your mitts off my mate if you want to live!" Her breathing was steady, but a dark feral look was within her eye signifying that this Saiyan elite was not altogether right in the head.

Goku eased the human down keeping an eye on the saiyan girl warilly.

Ginger smirked, "Good, I would hate to kill you over him...Brother?"

Goku blinked, "Sis, is that you, but how come you look like THAT?"

Ginger shrugged, "Jusenkyo, spring of drowned chef."

The DBZ fighters facefaulted whilst Ginger looked rather irritated.

Ukyo herself with the NWC looked to where her doppelganger was and blinked as she saw the massive facefaulting, she sweatdropped. *Wonder what that was all about? * She thought speculatively to herself.

Cologne merely shrugged and sauntered out to the ring, she wanted to get this farce over with and get Ranma back to the village where he belonged.

The Announcer called the introductions. "Entering the ring now is Matriarch Cologne the most manipulative ugliest old crone anyone would ever want to meet! Her hobbies include bullying people lesser powerful than her, meddling in things not her business and trying to get Ranma in a no win situation."

Cologne narrowed her eyes at the announcer and tried to intimidate him, the announcer shrugged at her.

"Don't try it Granny or your opponent wins by default." He said slightly nervous.

Cologne snorted in impatience. *I will deal with you later for your impudence. * She thought archly.

The announcer brightened, "And her opponent, the Fortuneteller Baba, trainer of the arcane and protector of the realm of spirit and time. The one that gave even Goku a hard time of it in his earlier years. Fortune Teller Baba, whose hobbies include divination, drinking Tea with dead philosophers, and collecting books of obscure magic rites, lets give her a warm hand eh people?"

Baba floated into the ring neither Cologne or Baba received any applause but neither expected any. To everyone's surprise a rather grudging clap was heard from Happosai of all people for Baba no less. Baba blinked and snorted. "Well thank you son, and have you made sure that you are wearing clean underwear?"

Happosai went red with immense embarrassment. "Mother for the last time YES I am wearing clean underwear, I am three hundred and fifty, stop treating me like a spoiled child of six!" The embarrassed letch spat out in mortification.

Baba snorted, "You are a big disappointment Happi, you're uncle is going to give you the beating you whole heatedly deserve indeed!"

Needless to say the rest of the NWC were shocked silly at this most bizarre revelation.

Cologne snorted and charged at Baba and surprised the fortuneteller with a Hirioshoten Ha strike.

Baba was buffeted by the whirlwind and it looked like it was all over for her. However the ancient crone kept her calm as she rode the ki infused strike till it dissipated. "Tut tut dearie that was rather childish. You are several hundred years too young to beat me brat!" The calm assured tones of the witch stated as she levitated down again.

Cologne gritted her teeth in anger. *Why that exasperating nuisance! * Cologne unleashed a chestnut fist barrage that ended up striking the crystal ball. And coincidentally making her freeze over in pain as the ball retaliated by sending a shockwave of electricity though the matriarchs form in retaliation of the Matriarchs cheating attempts earlier.

"Careful now dearie, mustn't get a swelled head, shocking isn't it?" Baba chortled to herself; this was the most fun she have had since Goku when he was younger.

Cologne dropped like a sack of potatoes and got up woozy shaking the cobwebs from her head. *Oh when I get my hands on that old hag! I will stuff that crystal where the sun don't shine! * Cologne thought in blind anger. Never had she been so humiliated not even Ranma had shown her up like this old biddy had.

Baba smiled and shuffled her cards. "Full house you all lose." She mimicked one of Cologne's enemies, the Gambling King. It was a distraction ploy and not one of cheating. But it was enough to make Cologne lose her objectiveness and made the matriarch easy prey for Baba as she used her cape like a matador. The elderly fortuneteller was at the edge of the ring and grinned. "Torro Torro, here bully bully bully."

Cologne charged at the exasperating hovering old biddy and ran straight through the cape as Baba moved aside. The Matriarch crashed into the wall headfirst and touched the outside ground.

The announcer smiled, "The winner by ring out, FortuneTeller Baba!"

Baba floated back to the other Z fighters. "I haven't had this much fun in years." She said quite happily.

The crowd cheered with laughter as though they have never seen anything this humorous.

Baba, still chuckling, took several bows on her floating crystal ball at the audience and returned to the DBZ side.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shampoo was completely flabbergasted when she witnessed her great-grandmother lost a battle. *Aiya! How can little old lady riding crystal ball ever managed to beat Great-Grandmother! * The purple-haired amazon asked herself. * Not even Airen can beat her and I'm still not yet at her level! * She was beginning to doubt about her Amazon heritage, her family's history, and herself.

*That's because everything that your 'great-grandmother' has taught you was all false. * Baba answered in Shampoo's head, which caused the young female warrior to get angry.

"When is Shampoo turn, I'll avenge Great-Grandmother's defeat and restore our people's honor!" Shampoo affirmed her quest for revenge.

*Ha! Like they have any honor in the first place. * Baba countered Shampoo's petty declaration.

Shampoo just let out her battle cry out of anger.

--------------------------------------------------------------- < p>When Baba just came back from her battle with Cologne, Ranma was rolling on the floor laughing his ass off after seeing that fight. "WAHAHAHAHA!!! That…Was… The… Most… Funniest… Thing… I… Have… Ever… Seen… In… My… Life!" Ranma said it between laughs. "I love the part when you did 'Toro Toro Toro' bit" He complimented Baba's way of fighting.

"Why, thank you Ranma Dear." Baba replied to the still laughing Ranma. "I haven't had this much fun in ages."

Turles should've been embarrassed about how his son was displaying himself. But after how his life has been, the pig-tailed youth deserved a good laugh.

For his part Drake looked at BaBa and a rather slight nod of grudging respect was seen from him. That in itself surprised the Z fighters.

Ranma managed to get himself under control of his hysterics wiping away a teary eye and looked at Drake.

Drake smiled slightly, "No one say Moo around Cologne for a while. Me thinks she has had an udder defeat."

The Z crew sweatdropped, even Goku blinked unsurelly.

Ginger rolled her eyes and sighed. "Stick to what you know Drake. Comedy is not your cup of tea. First I ever seen you acknowledge anyone ever." She said meaningfully eyeing of BaBa in slight irritation.

BaBa smirked and snorted to herself. "Please spare me. I am not in the habit of cradle snatching. I leave that up to Cologne and her ilk that can't land a man."

Goku blinked, "But why would Cologne want to put a man on land?" He scratched his head in confusion, as everyone else but him and Kasumi caught that rather sarcastic jibe.

Brian to stave sanity gave Goku a small TV. "Look Goku you can watch The Smurfs on TV, or Xena the legendary journeys"

Goku grinned innocently as he accepted the gift and started watching Xena.

Ginger rolled her eyes. "Easily amused much Brother dear?"

Chi-Chi looked at the Ukyo looking Saiyan. "How is it that you're My Goku's sister?"

Ginger sighed, "Bardock was a very busy man indeed in HFIL, well busy angsting over his mistakes, eventually he met a saiyan elite and well nature took its course and viola."

Krillin furrowed a brow in confusion. "But wouldn't King Emma notice, I mean come on."

Ginger arched a brow in surprise, then looked to Android 18 and smiled slightly. "Rather naive on some things isn't he?"

Ginger's tail had whipped around Brian's waist possessively. "You ain't going nowhere red, I like you where you are at this moment, capeche?" A rather dark sexy smile was plastered on Ginger's face as she bored her gaze into Brian's.

Brian swallowed hard in nervousness. *Oh Crap I am gunna DIE, Maybe those jokes I played in my anger were not the brightest things I ever done*

Roshi blinked and frowned slightly admonishing towards the powerful saiyan girl. "Now now Ginger there's a time and place for everything, I for one think it's about time we all got a break until the next bouts." He stated seriously as he looked to Brian and rubbed his beard thoughtfully. "Hmm, now that I think of it, it was you that fronted up the money to hold this tournament, and I go to wondering, just why you did it too, rather strange indeed."

Brian narrowed his eyes at Roshi and gritted his teeth. "None of your beeswax Turtle hermit, lets just say I get something out of it in the end." He said under a muttered curse, he narrowed his eyes at Shampoo and then his eyes went towards Ukyo and a slight pained expression was seen within his eyes, he masked the look instantly so no human could assertion the emotion, forgetting that the majority around him were not human.

From his position Piccolo narrowed his eyes seriously and he looked into Brian's mind stealthily and exited just as fast as he entered once he had assured his curiosity. His face was stoic and yet his eyes shot towards the NWC group glaring contempt. *So that's the size of it. He wants to see those bastards suffer. Genma especially for his misconduct, a rather ironic twist indeed that Ukyo is the one over there instead at Brian's side now that I know the truth. Genma you are beyond salvation, making Brian here the surrogate of Ranma in the new deal between you and Ukyo's father. He is not even your own flesh and blood and yet, that did not stop you. I hope Goku trips and his true Saiyan side wakes the hell up, and beats holy hell out of you until you cannot leave the hospital for three months solid. * Piccolo thought savagely as he tried to rid himself of the knowledge he gathered. *Gah I would rather let my Father take me over again than have to know all what makes Brian Tick. * "The sooner we rest, the more prepared we get for the remaining bouts. Kasumi I will stand watch over you. I do not trust the NWC OR your father one bit. Hell I would trust Frieza with you than them bastards, and that is saying a whole lot."

From his position a slender feminine being slipped in and looked at the Namek with a sardonic expression. "My my, such praise be still my heart, if I had one." The childlike voice stated as Frieza allowed the Z fighters to show various stages of shock.

Frieza held up a hand stopping any outbursts. "King Emma allowed me out for good behavior. I am on your side. Seems somebody made a deal with a powerful being and is still doing their utmost to see their end to it. I am here as a countermeasure nothing more." Frieza's crimson eyes looked at Brian and blinked. "Well now this is interesting." He murmured to himself pragmatically, then noted the Saiyan and backpedaled as Ginger made the cut to throat threat motion. "Hmm, only curious after all my sister mentioned someone about his description as a future toy?" He smiled sarcastic as he went to one side keeping a shrewd eye on the NWC area and frowning.

Brian blinked and looked at Vegeta whom was deathglaring Frieza. "Hey Geta, who's the weird blue slimmed little girl?"

Brian thumbed Frieza to point out whom he meant.

Frieza went livid with anger. "I am NOT a little GIRL, I happen to be LORD FRIEZA of the Kold Empire and I am NOT Female!" Frieza crossed his arms and pouted like a premadonna, causing Brian to blanch.

"Is he?" He made a shaking sideways limpwristed motion with his wrist. *The guy looks like a girl is naked and wears eyeshadow and purple/black lipstick, what is wrong with this picture. *

Vegeta snorted, "Well there is many instances that he is, although he does swing both ways from the rumors I heard."

Vegeta bit back savagely.

Both Saiyan and human shuddered at the prospect of Frieza finding them interesting enough to peruse in THAT way.

The announcer blinked, "We shall have a day of rest and the fighters will recuperate. But stay tuned as you KNOW the better half of the fighting will be back. As well as a 1,000,000,00 yen/Zenni prize to the winner of the tournament and a special chance to challenge the champion PIT FIGHTER for his Title goes to the winner of THIS Budokai!" The announcer exclaimed happily.

Piccolo eyed Brian speculatively, *Hmm there's the reason, but why would he want to give up his title so easily? * Piccolo's face was stoic then a feminine arm was hesitantly around his waist as Kasumi buried her face into Piccolo's chest trying to block the looks that Frieza was giving her.

In the Audience Fat Bastard farted upon a man in dark clothing a trenchcoat and a hood. "Scuze me, god I think I crapped meself ehehehe."

The mysterious person at the brunt of Fat Bastards fart's eyes glowed red ethereally. *Patience, patience, he'll be in my domain soon enough, let the fool have his little fun. For now. *

There was a slight scent of Brimstone and Sulfur surrounding the being in question.

==========================================================

Uh-Oh first Frieza shows up, and now this person, whatever is going on I don't like it one bit (Shadow Megatron)

*Frieza Blinks* Oh hush up human, at least you got some screentime, pathetic baby!

================================================================== ======