Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Battle Clash ❯ Honor vs. Evil [Round 7] ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Battle Clash

By Mari and -anime_angel123 and now Shadow Megatron.

Disclaimer: DB/Z/GT is the © property of Akira Toriyama. Ranma ½ is the © property of Rumiko Takahashi. Sailor Moon is the © property of Naoko Takeuchi. Fat Bastard is the © property of the creators of Austin Powers. Brian is the © property of Brian (Shadow Megatron). Bugs Bunny is the © property of Warner Brothers. Jesus Christ is the © property of everyone. King of Fighters characters are the © properties of SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION. South Park is the © property of Comedy Central.

Chapter 10: Honor vs. Evil [Round 7]

"Now up next is Gohan vs. Ryoga!" The sandy blonde announcer announced. "It's been so long since the eldest son of the Son family has fought in the tournament. The last time he participated is when he was battling Cell when he was ten years old."

A mixture of shocked and amazement came over the audience and the NWC when they heard how old Gohan was when he fought that evil monster.

"And he would have fought in the tournament seven years later after that if it wasn't for some unexpected interruption." The announcer continued as Gohan entered the ring wearing his father's signature outfit of orange gi and matching pants over a black muscle shirt and black boots. "Plus we are also very grateful that he is wearing father's trademark outfit and not that ridiculous Saiyman disguise that he used to wear when was fighting crime." That statement made Gohan irked a bit but he quickly recovered from it.

"Now Son Gohan is a teacher and his hobbies are grading papers, eating, fighting, and training with his daughter. Sorry ladies, he married." The tournament promoter finished Gohan's introduction and Videl was letting all the female audiences about that last part. "And in this corner is Ryoga Hibiki!" The announcer called out as Ryoga, by miracle, found his way and entered the ring.

"Ever since Jr. High, this poor young man has been trying to defeat Ranma for not making to their fight as he promised. But according to Ranma, he waited for Ryoga for three days so that they can have their fight." He was letting everyone know about that. "Ryoga's hobbies are trying to kill Ranma, traveling around the world, and sleeping with Akane Tendo in his cursed pig form!"

"Bwa? How did he know about that?" Ryoga did his fish impression when the announcer told everyone about his curse.

"WHAT?" Akane shrieked in pure anger. She now knows that it was Ryoga who was her beloved P-Chan.

*Uh-oh this does not look good. * Soun thought to himself nervously as he was watching the fight on TV in the infirmary. Only he and everyone else knew about Ryoga's curse. The reason they didn't told Akane because they thought she already knew about it and was just using the poor lost boy to make Ranma jealous.

"Oh great now Akane will never go out with me." Ryoga sensed his doomed not that his secret was out.

There were many looks of disgust sent Ryouga's way courtesy of the audience. "And my little sister goes to that school too, if I knew that bastard was in the school before hand I would pull her out of school so fast her head would swim!" A rather powerfully built man stated. It was a shock to everyone; Gohan included that the man in question was Sharpener himself that stated this.

The announcer cleared his throat. "Now this fight is promoted by Cheesy Poofs, can't get enough of that cheeselicous poofy goodness, and Beefcake health supplement, are you beefy enough for beefcake!" *I feel like a corporate tool these days. *

It was a short fat kid that looked at the announcer and stood on his seat. "Beefcake, Beefcake, BEEFCAKE! Screw you guys, I'm a going home!"

The child's mother looked at her son rather indulgently. "Now honey, why don't you go play with your little friends now hmm, for me pookums?"

Brian looked at the audience and at that kid, and sweatdropped. "God damn, that is one Fat Assed kid!"

Cartman looked at the redhead and screamed in rage. "I AM NOT FAT, I AM JUST BIG BONED!"

Brian sweatdropped, "Yeah, and Smurfette is my little bitch, that turns tricks on the street corner making me money!" He stated sarcastically to the irritating little fat git.

The NWC and DBZ crews sweatdropped at that duel of sarcastic wit.

"Ahem, if you don't mind, the fight remember." The announcer spoke into the mike, wondering about his adoptive brother's sanity for the fifth time since this Budokai started.

Gohan was in a relaxed state as he and Ryouga faced off against each other, however his eyes narrowed as he was analyzing the eternally lost boy. *Hmmm he is quite powerful indeed, as far as human's go he would rank up there with Yamcha. Something bothers me though. From what Ranma tells me, he has a rather skewed sense of honor and blames everything that happens to him on ranma or anyone but himself. I find that a rather waste and a shame. *

With no further thought the demi-saiyan nodded slightly to Ryouga. "Lets do this!" He said slightly in a monotone whilst cracking his knuckles.

For his part Ryouga was looking suspiciously at Son Gohan as if looking for a weakness to exploit. Hell he had done the same things to Ranma whenever they had fought. *Ok, seems this guy mis pretty collected. No weaknesses in his stance and he seems assured of himself indeed. However I think I will have the upper hand. Then Akane will Realize that I and not Ranma am the better man! * With a snort of cosendation to his thought the eternally lost boy charged Gohan in a attempt to overpower his opponent, which would of worked had his opponent had NOT been a demi-saiyan and more powerful than he was many times over.

Gohan avoided the charge and the right fist that whizzed by his left ear. "Gee that was pretty good, although your temper is your downfall." Gohan commented to his adversary gently chiding the lost boy for his tactic.

Ryouga's eyes widened then narrowed in anger. "Why you, sit still and let me pummel you into a smear!" He retorted in a bellow of indignation, as he closed into Gohan and let out a volley of bandannas.

Gohan blinked, he could not believe the utter stupidity of this young man. Not only was he a good fighter (when he was not overcome with anger), but now he was utilizing an unorthodox attack with razor sharp bandanna's he rightfully guessed was Ki infused. In a closed spacer in an arena full of innocent people spectators. "Hey are you stupid or something? There are innocent people here you asshole!"

Gohan retorted as he utilized a non-emotional Ki Blast to dissipate the oncoming bandanna's from either hitting him or innocent people. "Only a coward would utilize the technique you used in front of many witnesses. I promised you I would not utilize my techniques and you promised the same. But here you go breaking your word as a martial artist and utilized a KI infused Bandana attack just to try and win. What would have happened if I had dodged?"

Gohan thumbed his hand behind him to reveal an elderly old lady and her six-year-old great grandchild.

Ryoga snorted, "Not my problem, all I care about is BEATING RANMA!" Ryouga winced as he noted many deathglares narrowed at him buy the crowd AND by the DBZ crew.

Turles looked to his son warilly. "And this you call a friend? Hell I would say he is an enemy. Not even I would utilize such an attack in front of many potential innocent victims!" Turles said with a disgusted tone to his son as he eyed Ryouga like he was something rather unpleasant to be scraped off from the underside of his boot.

Ranma sighed, "Yeah, well he ain't perfect I know. But he makes a good sparring partner though."

Turles whapped Ranma upside the head. "What kind of idiotic thinking has that fat fool been teaching you!" He chastised his son sternly as he now deathglared the fool in question whom was shuddering in the NWC section.

The fight between Gohan and Ryouga went on undisturbed both competitors were at a stalemate. Gohan had been restricting himself to fight well below his power level by the fact that there was no way in hell Ryouga could stand a snowballs chance in hell against him otherwise. Gohan mused to himself in thought, *Ya know Ryouga reminds me of Anikin skywalker a bit, with his temper problem and stuff. *

It went on for half an hour neither competitor gaining any headway.

The announcer shook his head. "Ok I am officially calling this bout a draw. As there are many more fights to host and it's quite obvious that this could indeed drag out a very long time!" Shooting a rather disappointed glare at Gohan whom in turn rubbed the back of his head sheepishly the two competitors went back to their respective sides.

"I still think I could have mopped the floor with him!" Ryouga spat non-uncharitably to no one in particular. Ryouga took this announcement by the announcer as he took everything, very ungraciously and totally tactless. In Ryouga's mind he thought that HE was the best, no matter what anyone else said.

It was a Shout by son Goku that alerted Ryouga. "You know you ought to see a Psychiatrist fort that problem you have. After all you don't want to end up in prison or shot dead for your unique take on things. And well your behavior just now, does not scream that you are an honorable person. It screams that you are a self indulgent petty thug that does not care if you hurt innocent people!"

Gohan related, "I have a Friend in Tokyo University that would be able to fit you in. After all the doc is well recommended the doc counseled the Osborne family amongst others as well as child stars like River Phoenix and Macauly Culkin to name a few."

"Shut Up!" Ryoga cried out in anger. "I don't need sympathy from you or anyone!" Just then he sensed some angry energy. He turned around and sees it was Akane who has now some dark aura surrounding her. *Oh shit! * Was all he could think of. "Hehe Hi Akane." The poor kid greeted, trying to lighten her up but alas failed.

"So after all this time you were P-Chan?" Akane asked in a dark venomous voice. "And that I let you sleep in the same bed with me?"

"Um…we…I was planning on telling after I killed Ranma and stuff." Ryoga answered nervously. He was about to see the side of Akane that Ranma always see ever since he found out about his curse.

"So you thought until then you'll take advantage of me?" The youngest Tendo jumped to conclusions as usual as her anger grew bigger.

"No No That's Not True!" Ryoga tried his best to explain his situation. "When I was sleeping with you in my pig form I did my best to not do anything so that no one will get the wrong idea." He covered his mouth as he just now realized that was the wrong thing to say.

"RYOGA NO HENTAI!" Akane screamed in pure rage as she pulled out her mallet-sama out of thin air and started charging at Ryoga.

*This is it. Good-bye cruel world. * Ryoga braced himself for his punishment.

But just as the mallet was about pound the eternal lost boy into the ground, a ki blast came out of the DBZ side and knocked it out of Akane's hands. It was Gohan who saved Ryoga from his fate.

"That's enough Little Girl!" The eldest Son told the spoiled Tendo Brat as he gave her a deadly glare. "Save your energy when you fight my daughter later on in the tournament." He was now smirking at her. "She only fourteen and she is much more mature than you are."

That crack made Akane even more madder. "What's that's suppose to mean?"

"He means that you were always so wrapped up in yourself that you never notice the obvious!" It was Pan's turn to speak. "You're precious P-Chan always seems to disappear the same time Ryoga arrives by a miracle. They both have lousy sense of directions. And the fact that they were both wearing the same bandanas!" The 1/4th female Saiyan kept on adding some more suggestions. "Plus there was the fact that Ranma was giving you some clues since Ryoga made him promised not to tell everyone about his curse. He probably thought that you might figure it out on your own. But as usual everything has to be handed out to you." She stated with a smirk.

Akane's left eye begins to twitch. "Who else knew about this?"

"Why don't ask Mr. Saotome since he and your father also know about Ryoga's secret." Pan suggested as the nervous Saotome con artist was trying to find a way out of this predicament.

Akane slowly turned her ugly head as she sees Genma now turned into a panda. "You mean you and my father already know about this?"

Genma pulled out his usual 'I'm just a friendly panda.' Sign.

"Quit that shit and tell me the truth!" The ugly tomboy demanded and Genma-panda pulled out several signs that reads [We thought you already knew and that you were just using Ryoga to make Ranma jealous.]

Frieza blinked as he looked at the panda. "Either you have no brain in your head or you really are confident that you can avoid the smackdown my future plaything can give you AND her father?" The telltale saccharine smile was in place. Frieza was really really enjoying himself with this indeed, and turning his gaze his malevolent crimson gaze alighted upon Mousse a smirk was present indeed. "Hmmm what can I do with you now, tall duck and handsome?"

There was an altercation as Bra had introduced her elbow into Frieza's midsection. "Keep your slimy mitts off! Mousse is not for you! He is MINE!" She hissed out ferally to the ice-Jinn in a whisper that promised much pain.

Frieza's eyes widened comically looking from Bra to Mousse he double blinked and fell into a fetal position as hysterical laughter rocked his form.

Vegeta stalked up to Frieza and sneered down at the incapacitated hysterically laughing Ice-Jinn. "What's so damn funny you bastard?" Vegeta spat out ice like to the terror of the universe.

Frieza was struggling to catch his breath. "Your daughter, that human, mating, making babies! Bwahahahahahahaha! I have NEVER heard anything as funny as this besides Dorita wanting to have sex with my father!"

Vegeta hid his disgust at Frieza's remark about Dorita and King Cold. He concentrated so a stoic look was upon his features and that in itself made EVERYONE nervous. "So my little princess wants that human, at least he is no Yamcha, or Kuno Tatewaki."

Vegeta speared a look at Mousse critically, as very slow evil smile graced his features. "Oh yes, he will do just fine indeed." *The near blind human has potential nowhere near Ranma's levels. But Ranma IS a saiyan, and I will not crush my only daughter's chance at happiness. If the longhaired amazon makes her happy, then why not? Besides it will be interesting having a sparring partner for my baby girl, and then the real fun will begin when I train him to be more powerful a suitable mate for my little girl! * Vegeta thought with a suspiciously content tone

------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------

NWC Side

Ukyo blinked as she noted Mousse shiver with slight anticipation of danger. "Hey sugar, you alright?" She said neutrally towards the Chinese waiter/delivery boy.

For his part Mousse looked at Ukyo through his glasses. "Kounji, I do not know why, but I have a very strong suspicion that I am being put on the off the market scene by the blue haired beauty, and I am unsure about how to take this scenario." Mousse stated in flawless Japanese for once as he divested himself of all of his hidden weapons and placed them in a protected sub-space pocket so he would not be tempted to reach for his weapons.

Ukyo blinked as her brow furrowed. "Hey you speak perfect Japanese WHY!" She stated the last word suspiciously.

Mousse looked at her and sighed slightly. "I always knew how to speak it. I am a warrior not a liability. The only other female besides Shampoo I had once obsessed over was you Kounji. But now I know that this too was not meant to be."

A sad sort of smile graced Mousses features. He acknowledged Bra from her position upon the DBZ side. He tried to mask the hurt from his eyes and the raw pain. He smiled tremulously albeit briefly, then he shouted in Chinese. [I Hidden Weapons Mousse have divested myself of my weapons. I promised my opponent that I would face him with honor in hand to hand combat. And in this instance it would shame me if I renamed upon this. I will do my best to face my opponent, and try to find myself halfway worthy of the Blue haired battle goddess that is the daughter of Mr. Vegeta!] He exclaimed very serious as his features became poker faced, he had his game face on.

Ukyo winced as she realized that at one time this now serious Mousse had initially harbored tender feelings for her. *I didn't even have a clue? * She thought with a stunned expression.

Akane glared at the Ice-Jinn from her position as she had beaten the tar out of her father resending him to the infirmary. "Hmph, you think you're stronger than Ranma or me?" She demanded curtly.

From his position a now BADLLY beaten the hell out of Ryouga breathed heavily. "A little help here." He muttered as he collapsed into a comatose state.

Akane noted her handiwork on Ryouga and sneered. "You get what you deserve you BASTARD, just be grateful I didn't chop it off!" She said meaningfully, which caused every male in the arena fighters and spectators to wince and hold their groin protectively.

Shampoo was too uninterested with anything else save deathglaring her opponent that blonde enigma Android 18, and now the Demi-Saiyan princess with great hatred. [You I KILL, you stole from Jokesenkyo and me, I no Forgive!!"] She bellowed in Chinese to Bra with barely concealed venom

------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------

DBZ Side

18 arched a brow towards the demi-Saiyan that drew beside her. "Awe how sweet she is sending you love glares." She said quietly sarcastic towards Shampoo. "I think, I am a little disappointed that you got her attentions." 18 mock pouted

Bra flicked her hair that was done in a pigtail similar to Ranma's. "Hmph, I would rather Mousse gazing at me. Ohh he looks so yummy I can't wait to sink my teeth into him to find out if he tastes as sweet as the packaging suggests." She said carnally soft, then her hearing picked up the conversation that Mousse and Ukyo held. Her expression became likened unto her father when he was in a dark mood. *Why that brunette Bitch! My mousse is WAY too good for you and that Chinese slut! * Bra stalked towards her friend's mother. "You and I probably don't see eye to eye, but make sure you cause Ukyo PAIN, she hurt MY man's feelings!" With that tractuern demand Bra stalked back to 18 and wiggled her fingers to Mousse, and whetted her lips slyly as she blew him a kiss.

Gohan blinked, as he looked unsurelly at his wife. "Um Videl, what was that about?" He said in a stage whisper

Videl shrugged to her husband. "I can't rightly say, she IS Vegeta's daughter." She replied in a levelheaded tone.

Both Husband and wife noted Bra making her play at Mousse and both shook their heads in bemusement. "Well I will be a monkey's uncle, Bra really likes him?" Gohan said in a humored tone of voice.

----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------

Spectators

"O...k, Guess she ain't interested in food sex, well there's always that ribbon chick." Fat bastard said to himself pragmatically, he looked around. "Geez wonder what happened to the guy in the bed sheet, not that I care, and that rabbit, Ahhh I'll chase the rabbit later, soon as I find out where that little baby went I will have baby back ribs ands rabbit stew." He said confidently, his eyes gleaming as her envisioned a roasted Mini-Me with an apple in his mouth.

The people surrounding Fat Bastard shifted well away from him, they didn't like the fanatical glint in his eye, and the drool was off-putting to say the least.

----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------

Ryouga's Dreamscape

"About time you woke up you idiot!"

Ryouga blinked as he realized he was staring at two versions of himself. "Where, how?"

The lighter dressed Ryouga shot the normal Ryouga with a greatly disappointed gaze. "I am disappointed in you, you act just like him. I suggest you take the suggestion Gohan said seriously, as well as Son Goku's."

Ryouga had a mulish expression. "Who the hell are you and why should I listen to what you say!" He demanded bullheadishlly

The light Ryouga shrugged. "I am your honor and I am dying because of your actions, the other Ryouga is all your evil that YOU contributed into creating." Honor Ryouga said simply.

The other Ryouga was wearing Ryouga's normal clothing. "Look you stupid little git, how many times must I tell you, It's all Ranma's fault!" Evil Ryouga said.

Honor Ryouga shrugged, "Yes and he did apologize and use an honor oath to keep the secret safe, which he did, and you as well as normal Ryouga used that to your advantage."

Evil Ryouga shrugged, "So who gives a flying fuck, he owes me and I will make sure he pays, after all I made sure."

He trailed off as he realized Normal Ryouga looked pale.

"You're the cause of everything?" Ryouga stuttered shocked to the core.

Evil Ryouga sneered at Normal Ryouga. "Bullfuck you piece of shit, you are, and as soon as little lord Fauntloroy here kicks the bucket you're fair game Wuss boy!" Evil Ryouga thumbed Honor Ryouga meaningfully. "Sides you are a perverted piece of shit. I had next to no influence over your choice of actions, well besides you missing the duel. The rest was ALL YOUR FAULT so stick that in your pipe and smoke it! You can't get rid of either of us. We are separate parts of your conscience you scitso Mweahahaha! Man I ought to beat that bitch then fuck her stupid! That bitch has some nerve hitting us, after all we are more manly than that gorilla changing pussy Ranma!"

Honor Ryouga looked at Normal Ryouga and shook his head. "They say the road to hell starts with a small step. You took a giant leap into it, especially when YOU cheated. No use lying, we are different aspects of yourself. You realize, Evil and good, of course Evil is spending the rest of his natural born days in prison for murder, rape and other things, and eternity in hell for his crimes."

Evil Ryouga sneered, "Well it's better than being a bigger Wuss than Ranma and spending eternity in clouds strumming a fucking harp for all eternity. I get more sex than your entire existence and Akane is my little whore so what of it?" He sneered at Normal Ryouga with sarcasm. "That's a woman's place you know, on her back with her legs spread waiting for her master to use her!"

Ryouga shuddered as he shook his head in disgust and horror. "I will never be like you!"

Evil Ryouga laughed at Ryouga. "You will be, you can't even stop twisting the precepts of honor to suit your needs. You will be like me, fuck you might even SURPASS me indeed!"

It was then that Ryouga woke up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------

Infirmary

A slender gentle faced young nurse was aiding in Ryouga's wounds. "Now hold still I know this will hurt." The feminine gentle tone stated quietly.

Ryouga went into a state of shock as the young nurse tended his wounds. *She's pretty, I wonder what her name is? *

He thought through a pain-hazed headache, then he remembered his dream and shuddered slightly. What those two said was still repeating in his mind.

'The road to hell starts with a small step.' That was from Honor Ryoga.

'Well it's better than being a bigger Wuss than Ranma and spending eternity in clouds strumming a fucking harp for all eternity.' And that was from Evil Ryoga.

'You took a giant leap into it, especially when YOU cheated.' Honor Ryoga.

'You will be, you can't even stop twisting the precepts of honor to suit your needs.' Evil Ryoga.

'You realize, Evil and good, of course Evil is spending the rest of his natural born days in prison for murder, rape and other things, and eternity in hell for his crimes.' Honor.

'You will be like me, fuck you might even SURPASS me indeed!' Evil.

*Oh man, what if they are right? * Ryoga asked himself as think of his past actions. *I was the one who made that challenged with Ranma. I was the one who got lost, and then I followed him to China. Even though he and Genma knocked me into the drown pig spring, I was in the way and didn't recognized him in his female form. *

The more he thought about this the more he realized that Ranma was innocent all the long. *I made Ranma promised not to tell anyone of my curse and I use that against him to be with Akane. * Tears were building up in the lost boy's eyes. *I was the one who always started those fights with Ranma and let Akane think that he did so that she can hate him more and like me more. * Ryoga now figured it out that it was the wrong thing to do.

*I made a mess of everything in my life and I blamed it on Ranma because he was just there. * And on that last thought the cursed pig martial artist broke down crying. "What Have I Done!" Tears streamed out of his eyes but not in the Soun Tendo way. "What Have I Done!"

"Shh shh shh, it's going to be alright." The nurse was doing her best to calm down Ryoga.

Ryouga looked up at the nurse through tear hazed eyes. "How can everything be alright?" He said in a leaden tone to the nurse desperately hoping for some light at the end of this particular nightmarish scenario.

It was then the infirmary doors swung open; Son Gohan strode in and smiled hesitantly to the nurse tending Ryouga. "Hey Akari, how's the patient, he ready for visitors yet?" Gohan said with a slight smile in his tone as Akari flushed as she gazed at Ryouga.

"Yes he is as ready as he will ever be, but none of your horseplay Son Gohan." Akari stated in a no nonsense tone, to witch Gohan held up his hands passively.

"Hey, Frieza or Vegeta I am not!" He said as he mock pouted, he then turned to face Ryouga. "So, you ready to listen to reason now, or am I merely wasting my time, I do hope that you will listen to reason, it would be a real shame if not?" Gohan said quietly.

Ryouga blinked, "Why do you care?" He eyed the demi-Saiyan warilly; Gohan shrugged and smiled sheepishly. "It was either visiting you, or listening to my mom go on a tirade about Genma, I took this avenue, much easier on the eardrums and head."

Gohan rubbed the spot at the back of his head that was the favorite target of a frying pan.

Ryouga blinked as a bead of sweat trickled down the back of his head. *Tell me he is kidding? *

Ryouga thought to himself periodically.

Gohan eyed Ryouga sheepishly. "I am not saying that my mom is bad, she is just slightly a little high strung, that's all"

"So it seems that you caught the nurse's attention, she has been by your side ever since you were admitted into the infirmary you realize."

Ryouga's features turned an interesting shade of cherry red. "Really?" He said in a surprised tone, shooting Akari a grateful look, Ryouga then had a serious look on his face, looking at Gohan he nodded. "I'll take up that offer, but I ain't nuts I am merely just looking into possibilities you understand." Ryouga said with as much tact as he could muster.

Gohan smiled tightly. "Also there is some unfinished business that needs to be taken care of, Turles Ranma, can you come in for a minute please?" Gohan called over his shoulder.

Turles entered the room leading his son in via gripping his earhole. "Now, both of you owes the other an apology I would hazard a guess, failure to do so, will end up with an entire MONTH sparring with ME!"

Ranma winced as his father twisted his ear. "Ok ok sorry Ryouga for calling ya names alright?" He said in a high falsetto as he was on his tiptoes due to the increased abuse upon his ear.

Ryouga instantly had a pigheaded look upon his face but dropped the line of thought of making it more difficult as he saw the hard look upon the twin brother of Son Goku. "Yeah well, I am sorry too, won't happen again."

Turles released his son's ear and glared at both of them. "It's not much but a start at least, and as for you Ryouga, you try this shit again and I will personally take you to Hell and LEAVE you there for a good solid month in the saiyan enclosure." Turles gripped his son's shoulder as he led Ranma out of the room.

There was a small voice that called out. "Ranma I really am sorry."

Ranma turned to the eternally lost boy and shrugged. "Hey no sweat right, what's buds for eh?"

There was a swat to the back of his head from his father. "The first thing I will teach you is proper diction, no son of mine shall talk like an illiterate thug."

Ranma rubbed the back of his head as he shot an apologetic look to his father. "Yes pops."

Turles scowled, "That's Father to you." The retort hung in the air as the duo left the room.

Ryouga made a face. "Gods Thank god I don't have a father THAT strict, although I am a little Jealous." He muttered enviously to himself. After all he never knew whom his father was, let alone whom his mother was. Although rumors persisted that she must be an Oni considering the genetics and abilities that Ryouga had. And the similarities between Ranma and his appearance raised a couple of eyebrows as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------

Nodoka looked at Soun. "It seems strange how similar the Hibiki boy's appearance and my own Ranma's are, almost as if they were brothers?" She said in idle speculation.

From his position a fat worthless bastard paled white as a sheet. "That's nonsense talk wife!" Genma barked out although a nervous sweat broke his brow. *Kami-Sama why did I not see it before, he is Akemi's boy, thank gods that Akemi has the same direction curse as her son. I do so hope that My wife does not find out* Genma thought worriedly.

Somewhere in Okinawa an Oni female with beautiful brown hair and emerald eyes looked heavenward. "Soon I shall find you Genma-chan and then we shall see who ruins whose life!"

It was then a lightly shower of rain broke out as the heavens released the soil enriching life giving waters a yipping could be heard as in Akemi's place now stood a rather chagrinned brown fox. Like mother like son, Akemi had followed one Genma Saotome to Jusenkyo and left with it's blessings, which for her part was somewhat of a enduring curse especially when she ended up in Britain when fox hunting season had started. *Genma because of you I've seen hell! * Akemi growled in thought as continued her hunt for the fat panda con man.

=================================================================== =========

Ho boy, with a husband like Genma Nodaka should sue for infidelity

And a new twist indeed, Ryouga's mom is after Genma, oh boy Genma sure can pick em can't he.