Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ ~*the Ledgend of the Angleletic & the Fretlarazz*~ ❯ The Meeting:) ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*the Ledgend of the Angleletic & the Fretlarazz*~

Disclamier: I OWN ALL OF THESE GUYS THIS TIME BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//~long long ago...on a planet named Wingednemess...the Fretlarazz ruled over ruthlessly, they destroiyed the creatures on their 14 moons to help build their evergroing kingdome, and anyone who went on there planet without warning would be killed as soon as they left their ship...but...a human woman named Toya excaped from the evil Fretlarazz and hid in the forest for shelter...this is her story....~//

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran through the forest hoping that those starange gargole-like creatures wernt folowing me.

I triped most of the time over these strange moving roots, it was like the whole forest was trying to kill me. I glanced back not aware of what was following me. My eye's widend as I saw five Dragon-like dogs chasing me. Flames rose from their body's every time they took a step they'ed singed the ground. Their eye's never gazed away from me.

I gave out a quick gasp. they were gaining fast. Soon I was probuly going to wind up dead like the rest of my crew. 'Dara, Grag, Don...there all gone all because of me...I was the one that talked them into this! there all dead because of me...no I can't think that! They sacraficed thimselves to save me...I have to excape but ho-' My thoughts were interupted when somone strong grabed my hand and pulled me to his chest and coverd my mouth. "shhhhhhhh....don't talk. they can't see you if your not running..." The mistiriose voice said to me.

I looked up to see who was holding me. I couldn't make out his face because he was coverd in darkness. He looked a little like a human though, but then I noticed somthing I saw that he had a pair of wings. HE WAS ONE OF THEM!!!! But his wings they wern't bat-like like the other gargole creatures, they were more bird-like. 'But why would he save me, those other ones tryed to kill me, is this just a trick so that he'd kill me later, no he would of killed me now if he wanted!' Qwestions where racing through my head like speeding bullits. But he cut off my thoughts once again with his voice.

"There gone now, but they'll be back..." he said qwietly, romoving his hands from me.

I spun around to face him. "Who are you?" I asked qwietly.

"We'll talk at my hut...it's not safe here" He wisperd.

'should I trust him...' I thought.

I heard a growl from those things, they were still close.

'...ummm...I think I'll follow him'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I followed him hastly shifting my eye's to see if he was lurering into a trap.

He looked over at me expresionless, his eye's still in the shadows. I tensed up not nowing what he was going to do.

"You can calm down now I'm not going to hurt you..." he said reasurring me. I tensed up less but still on gaurd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked through the last bit of forest and into an opening, there looked like there was nothing for miles just a big dry opening. He stoped walking and looked at me.

"we're here..." He said sternly.

I looked confused, there was nothing here it was just an open feild.

"but there's...nothing here..." I said with a qwestioned look on my face.

He didn't reply he just walked up to a near by tree. He pressed his hand against the firm tree and waited for something to happen. Now I was even more confused.

The somthing happed, glowing lines came from his hand and went all around the tree, leaving some sort of a desine incarved in it.

I heard a hissing sound coming from the side of me. I turned my head over to see what it was. I saw some of the ground moving upwards creating a door leading into the ground.

He came up to me and just stood there.

"Well ladies first." He said kindly.

I went out of my trance and nodded. I steped into the muddy door, finding some steps leadind down wards. I looked at the winged man behind me. He just stood there expresionless, waiting for me to go down. He stared at me strangly. I could tell he was geting impatient.

I walked down the stone stairs, and he soon followed.

I heard voices as I went further down. I was getting even more nerveus every time I walked down a step.

I took the last step just to find myself in an underground city. There were men, woman, and children like him everywere I looked.

"OMG! what is this place!"I tought out loud.

The man steped infront of me still looking at the city.

"Welcome to Angleletic city!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Well thins is the first part of the story:) Pretty cool Eh. PLZ PEOPLE R&R!!! PPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!