Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A majin Story ❯ A stupid chapter ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
a Majin Story
NekoX's Notes: Okee Here...well I was watching a dbz vid vid and they were advrersting about babbidi so....U GUESSED IT! I STORY POPPED INTO ME HEAD!!!!! ....uh-hem...yea well i thought about it ...so its sorta about the legend of the Nek-jin...the most powerfulest race in de universe...then itz about a girly named...uh what iz a good name...Serena! yea..and well she gets kidynapped from de Majin gang! hahaha!...and well its a hell of alot different from the babiddi saga any who... vegeta,gohan and goku ( whos been alive), and the kai and the other dude...uh...KIBITO are out looking for dem! hmm...and i think buu will be evil buu and dabura will be in ieet toosies...... god i think my notes will be a chapter NO! this chapter will bee about dee Neko-jin Legend! weeeeeeee! okeee now i have something 2 dosieea! okeee ! dee ...uh...half story chapter thinger....mmabobber....shoot i only have a 30/60 minutes ...then i have to take a bath...and go sleepy.. well isa will get much as i can! eeeeeeeeee! okeeeeeee! READDDD! who can be de discamer now?

Babbidi: hehe...i finnally get to kiss a girl in dis storyy hehe! :: gets hit in the back of the head by NekoX::
NekoX: SHUT UP U IDIOT YOUR GIVING AWAY DE STORY!
Babbidi...hmmm u kiss me and then i wont tell the story!
NekoX: ick...i will if u give de disclamer!
Babbidi : JOY! :: points to NekoX: She do not own DBZ! :: jumps in Nekox's arms and puckers up::
NekoX: :: about to puke:: eeeeeeeeeewwww! :: quickly gives the cat fish thing a peck on the lips:: BLAH! happy now!?
Babbidi: :: with hearts in his eyes:: i think im in love!!!!
NekoX: ohh...godd...ok WELL READ!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> ;.<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE LEGEND OF THE NEKO-JIN ( a summary )

IT IZ THE MOST POWERFULEST RACE EVER! IT HAS A LONG AND KAWAII BUSHY TAIL! AND TURNS INTO A CTARL CTARL KIND OF MONSTER AND KILLS PEOPLE WHEN ITS MAD...IT IS NOT POWERFUL WHEN IN REGULAR FORM...BUT WHEN MAD OR SAD IT UNLEASHES THAT POWER AND BECOMES THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER! IF A GIRL NEKO-JIN GETS SAD ...REALLY SAD....IT GOES SOMEWHERE WHERE SHE CAN HAVE HER PRIVACY AND SINGS A SONG! ( A SAD SONG...RELATING TO THE PROBELM) OR IT CRYS...ALOT IT LOVES PEOPLE EASLIY AND WHAT IT WANTS......IT GETS! UH... IT IS VERY VULNRABLE WHEN TIRED OR SLEEPING,,,YOU CAN PRACTILLY GET IT TO DO ANYTHINGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( A/N hey...come to think of itt im a neko jin..sweetttneess!) ok that was ittt all i can think offff byeee!