Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Third Dimention???? ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

OK, so I got no reviews...It's not the end of the world *world blows up*
*Sophie emerges, charred, from wreckage* I don't own Dragon Ball Z, I DO own My 2 cats, My sister, and Myself. Who thinks I should put Bardock in this?

_____________________________
A Third Dimension?????????????

Chapter 2


Having calmed down, Trunks looked around him, well this was certainly...strange. Everything was somehow...bulkier than he was used to as if there was some extra...oomph. He gave up trying to explain the inexplicable and walked towards the small patch of weak light signifying a door. In the light coming through the opening he could make out a light switch on the wall. He flicked it.

Looking around again, he noticed a small cat sleeping on the sofa, totally stretched out and really fluffy, giving the illusion of adorable cuteness. He touched it. It gave a start and woke up. Trunks jumped as it gave him a glare that could rival Vegeta, before pressing a few buttons on his Transmitter watch. Bulmas sleepy face flickered into view. Trunks watched as her crystal blue eyes widened and she gave one of the loudest, eardrum bursting shrieks the world has ever known.

"Ooooowww, Stopitstopitstopit" Trunks begged "What's up anyway?"
"Kame knows where you are, for a start" Came his mothers snappy reply. Having recovered from her mystifying screaming fit, Bulma had started on the nagging . Ignoring her and rolling his eyes, Trunks found some envelopes on the radiator
"Oh Dende sama." he stuttered "I'm in Kent, in England"
"Well that's not too bad" Bulma sympathised, softening her tone slightly "Lots of stuff to do in England, but what I'm worried about is that you seem to have 3 dimensions" Trunks looked himself over. This wasn't so bad, he figured it made him look more muscular. Still flexing, he looked to his left. The cat hadn't stopped glaring. He was REALLY starting to hate that baka neko! "Hey Mom" he started "Could you put dad on?" He was a man with a plan. Which Bulma immediately started to ruin.
"Well it's kinda 5:15 A.M" she started
"No need Onna, I woke up with your scream, whaddya want brat?" came his fathers inexplicably British tinged voice from offscreen
"Do you think you could glare at this cat for me?" He asked, Careful not to say please, he knew how to treat his father- say please and you are branded as a weakling, a disgrace to the Saiya-jin race. A lesson he had learned all too well at age 10.
"YOU WOKE ME UP SO I COULD GLARE AT A CAT????" His father's angry voice broke him from his reverie
"Well, yeah. Who knows, it could be Cell" he lied blatantly
"All right" Vegeta sighed, giving in easily if not just to get some sleep "but Cell was a lizard you dumbass"
"Actually Cell was an android" Trunks informed his father, basking in his victory. He turned his transmitter to the cat and there was a gigantic shriek from its general direction.
"WHAT THE HFIL KINDA CAT IS THAT??? IT'S...IT'S AAAAAAARGH" The cat walked calmly away from the gibbering 2 dimensional man on the watch. Sighing Trunks turned off the transmitter. He curled up on the sofa and went to sleep silently
_____________________________

Sophie (a.k.a. sailorverystupid) was sitting at her computer, she had stayed up all night writing the fifth chapter of her favorite fic so far, Legacy. She was approaching the bed, dragging her feet to a point here she was pretty much shuffling across the floor, when she heard a muffled small shriek, mildly worried, yet insatiably curious as to what it was, she slowly made her way downstairs, having n the way picked up the only tennis racket she owned. On the ground floor, at the bottom of the stairs she found the smallest of her two cats, giving her the usual glare. Sighing, she picked him up.

"Hey there Scruncher" she greeted "Have you been scaring away the Burglars?" She crept quietly into the living room, her mini tortoiseshell tiger still in her arms. Her eyes widened as she stared at the purple haired vision currently sleeping peacefully on her sofa looking for all his worth like a grown up cherub. /He…no, it can't be. He can't exist, but I want to believe it so much/ she found herself praying that this vision of perfection…of glory, was no vision, but delightful reality.

"Tomorrow" she promised herself in a whisper "Tomorrow I find out, tomorrow I will know for certain"

She realised she was choking the cat in her vicelike grip and with all the fluency of a rusty mechanical doll she put down the cat in her arms. Scrunchie gave her one of his smirks and left the room, pretending like nothing had happened, waving his tail smoothly behind him. Before settling in his cubbyhole under the stares and washing embarrasedly.

Sophie flubbed out on the broken chair, facing Trunks, waiting for him to wake up and explain what in hell he was doing here. She had planned on waiting up, but lack of sleep caught up with her and she drifted into a dreamless slumber, anticipating the next day