Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Black Star High ❯ Lies and some more Truths ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Black Star High

Author's note - Well lets see what happens in this chapter. BTW, I'm really sorry it's taken me this long to post this chapter. I haven't been inspired enough to write. I finally got one review and I decide I had to write. Lol. So please review guys. Pretty please.

Disclaimer - Unfortunately, I don't own Dragonball Z or any of it's charaters. I also don't own any of the cars metioned in this chapter. I only wish I did.

On with the story........

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*

Lies and some more truths

Bulma woke with a start and threw her alarm clock across the room. 'Great' she thought, 'now I don't know what time it is'. She tried drifting back to sleep but found that she couldn't because unfortunately she had a nagging sensation in the back of her mind telling her she had to get out of bed. She let out a small growl as she pulled herself out of bed. Dragging her feet she made her way to her bathroom and turn the light on. She quickly covered her eyes with her hands and then removed it slowly so that her eyes could adjust to the amount of light. She quickly disrobed and stepped into the shower. Turning the hot water on she remembered the conversation she had with Vegeta the previous night. She sighed softly hoping that he had been bullshitting, yet in the back of her mind she knew it was probably true, and she didn't seem to care.
When she had finished her shower Bulma stood in her bathrobe inside her large walk-in closet, wondering what she was going to wear. She finally decided on her big, black 'rocker' pants and a small black shirt that said 'REBEL'. She also put on her newest spike choker to complete the outfit. 'Chi and I are so different' she thought 'We dress and act completely different. It's no wonder everyone is always wondering how in the world we are best friends'. Bulma chuckled softly to herself.
Suddenly she heard her phone ring and went to pick it up.