Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Changing ❯ The guys find out ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Changing- Chapter Two

Summary- Marron is as old as Pan and Bra. They're 11 years younger then Ubuu, Trunks, and Goten. So they decide to go to the Room of Spirit and Time to become their crushes age. This is a U/M, G/B, and T/P story. Oh and to make it more interesting Ubuu and Marron are half saiyan, so Krillen was wished to be a saiyan because Goku wanted his friend to be one, and Ubuu, uh… he's just is half saiyan. ^^ Oh, and the girls get tails later on. But in the room will they lose interest in their crushes? And if the guys realize they like them, can they win them back?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Last Time on Changing:

~ ~At Capsule Corp.~ ~

Bra was smiling. She had just finished packing. She was writing a note: Dear Mom and Daddy, Me, Pan, and Marron have decided to train in the Room of Spirit and Time, we'll be out in 11 days. She smiled again; she had to tell her parents something. She headed to Kami's/Dende's lookout. Marron and Pan were already there. "You guys ready?" She asked. Marron smiled and nodded. Pan grinned, "Let's do this!" Bra punched in the codes and time and they headed in…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Author- Yes! Second chapter is going up! Well, my friends are gone so read on! Oh, and thank you Pia Bartonlini, GokuVegeta447, son gomay vidal goku, Chelsea, and Gotens Angel for reviewing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Just as Bra, Pan, and Marron were entering the Room of Spirit and Time the guys were leaving the club. They didn't have their girlfriends with them. Trunks cursed his ex- girlfriend as he remembered why.

~ ~Flashback~ ~

Trunks was getting drinks for himself and Cindy. (His girlfriend.) He came back and gasped at what he saw. His girlfriend was dancing with another guy and she was lip-locked with him! Trunks went to find Ubuu and Goten, who had also gotten shocks. Goten's girlfriend had been sitting with him when some guy passed and she followed him! Ubuu had been dancing with his girlfriend till she grabbed another guy to dance with and danced away from him! They decided to leave.

~ ~End of Flashback~ ~

All of a sudden a thought came to Trunks. If it had been Pan she would have never done that. Pan, wait, where had that come from? She was 11 years younger then him. But if she was your girlfriend…He shook his head, trying to clear his head from that idea. It was Goten's niece after all!

Ubuu was deep in thought. That's the last time I see her. If only it was Marron, what th- what am I thinking!? Marron's years younger then me! But if she grew up she'd look really nice and drop that thought! Don't think like that! He yelled at himself.

Goten was upset. That's another lost girlfriend. There isn't one person who won't dump me… then again, Bra wouldn't, she'd stick with me... When did I start thinking like that? She's 11 years younger. Wrong idea, Goten, wrong! Why, if she liked you, you'd love to take her out… stop!

Trunks and the others headed back to Capsule Corp. "I'm hungry." Goten said. "Yeah, me too." Ubuu said. (A.N. Remember, he's also half saiyan!) Trunks nodded. They headed to the kitchen. That's when Trunks saw the not from Bra. He gasped. "Hey, Trunks, whatcha reading?" Goten asked. He gasped at what he saw too. Ubuu also took a look at it. Trunk's parents were out at a meeting for Capsule Corp. "Maybe it's a joke, they're probably up in Bra's room."

They headed up to Bra's room. They opened the doors the girls weren't there. They looked around. "Hey what's this?" Ubuu asked. Picking up a book. "Hey, that's the book Bra won't let me touch." Trunks said. He opened it. "Hey, it's her diary!" "Look there's something about us in there!" Goten exclaimed.

Dear Diary,

I had a sleepover at Marron's house yesterday. I found out who they like! Course, they found out I have a crush on Goten. Anyway, Pan has a crush on Trunks and Marron thinks Ubuu cute, but I know she has a crush on him! Well, my Mom's calling.Ja,

Bra

The boys stood there blinking. "Panny, likes me?" "Bra has a crush on me?" "Marron thinks I'm cute?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In The Room Of Spirit And Time

Pan was training well Marron and Bra were exchanging clothes. "We'll have to shop when we get back." Bra said. Even Pan had to agree, though well they were in the girls section she'd be in the guys section. "I can't wait to spar with Trunks, Uncle Goten, and Ubuu." She said as she walked in the kitchen. After a little while she called Marron and Bra in for dinner. Bra raised her glass. "Cheers. To friendship." "To Bra's great idea." Pan said. "And to our crushes." Marron giggled. Bra smiled, "Let's do a bit of training, Marron." "All right." "Cool, now I can spar with you guys." Pan cheered.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Author- Well that's it. I should have the third one up soon. Review please. Ja!