Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Changing ❯ Trouble ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Changing- Chapter Seven

Author- Well, as an apology, here's another chapter. About my new story, well, you know those stories where it's Vegeta having to choose Bulma out of millions of saiyans and she has to go through training. That's what my new one's like, except with Trunks, Pan, Bra, Goten, Ubuu, and Marron. It'll be fun to write, but my friend has to read it first, I'm getting her points of view on stuff, sides, she wants to see if I'm going to write it or not. And I will, or my dear friends will kill me. Anyway, don't know when it'll be up, but for now, chappie seven!

~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~

Bra had been reading a magazine when Ubuu burst through the door holding Marron. "Bra, Trunks HELP!" Ubuu yelled. They came rushing down. "What's wrong?" Bra asked as they headed to the medical room. "I don't know, she was passed out on the floor, her pulse is weak." Ubuu said, putting Marron on the bed. Bra felt a sharp pain in her stomach, "Ah!" She screamed, doubling over in pain. "Bra!" Trunks yelled. "Sis, what's wrong?" Bra heard him say, her vision was going! She could barley hear him now. What was happening? Bra thought as she passed out.

At that point Goten came in, Pan in his arms, "Something's wrong with Pan." He said, then gasped when he saw Marron and Bra. They put Pan and Bra on the beds next to Marron. "What's wrong with them? They're all, all… Trunks what's wrong?" Goten asked. Trunks looked at him, "The tests were just run, everything's fine, except… in all three there's a darker spot in the mind." "What's that mean?" Ubuu asked. "It means there's something wrong there." Trunks snapped. He sighed, "It has to be something all three of them were exposed to."

They sat down. "Goten, what were you and Pan doing?" Ubuu asked. "Sparring, she just fell when we were flying." Ubuu thought about it, Marron had just entered her home, Bra was talking to us, and Pan was sparring, those things aren't in common or anything, so what is it? "The Room of Spirit and Time." Goten suddenly yelled. Trunks and Ubuu looked at him. "Hey, that's right, all tree of them were in there." Trunks said. "So something's wrong with it?" Ubuu asked, "That doesn't seem likely. Mr. Popo takes care of it, and you know how he is. He wouldn't dare let anything happen to it." Goten nodded in agreement.

"We'll go there anyway, see if we can find something." Trunks said. "I'll stay here, in case anything happens to the girls." Goten said. Trunks and Ubuu nodded and left. Goten sighed, he looked over to the girls, What's wrong with them, what's wrong with Bra? He came over, Whatever it is, please don't die… He kissed her softly then went back to his chair.

~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~

Ubuu and Trunks landed at the lookout. "Mr. Popo!" Trunks yelled. Mr. Popo and Dende came over. "Hello, Trunks, Ubuu." Dende said. "Dende, Marron, Bra, and Pan just fainted and when we ran a test it said there was something wrong in their mind. We thought that since they had been in the Room of Spirit and Time that might have something to do with it." Ubuu said. Mr. Popo frowned. "We'll check." He said, heading over to the controls. He pressed a few buttons. "Oh dear, it seems the room was tampered with while the girls were inside." "What do you mean, Mr. Popo?" Dende asked. "Someone wanted the girls to die in there." "What!" All three yelled. "I do believe there saiyan blood has kept it from killing them in there, however, something is still wrong with them."

Mr. Popo began to work on the controls, repairing them. Dende sighed, "This is bad, it must mean there's another enemy." "We don't need this now." Ubuu groaned. "We can't get out parents either, they're not to be bothered." Trunks said. Dende frowned, "Looks like you two and Goten will have to fight." "How? We don't even know what we're up against!" Ubuu growled. Dende sighed again, "I wish I could tell you more, but I don't know anything else." "Thanks anyway Dende. We'll figure this out." Ubuu said.

~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~

Goten listened as Trunks and Ubuu told him what happened. "How did they get to the room, wouldn't somebody have sensed it." Trunks said. "Not if they had kept their ki low." Ubuu said. "And we have no clue who it is." Goten groaned.

~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~

Somewhere above earth, a pair of eyes glowed purple in the darkness. "Three down, many more to kill." A voice whispered. Looking at the picture of Marron, Pan, and Bra lying on the beds. "Many, many more to kill…"

~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~

Author- Sorry for the shortness again, I'm trying to make them longer, anyway what do you think. Now somebody wants them dead. Plot thickens. R+R please, Ja!