Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ dbz quiz thingy ❯ only this one ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimers: we own nothing! But this quiz is ours we made it up so no1 steal it without our permission!

Please tell everybody on a review what you scored! Whether it was the best or the worst it doesn't matter!

We are only doing this because we are completely bored at the moment so just give it a shot it's worth it, and if you like stories please check out our 2 their called `Cheeky Prince Charming' and `Karaoke Klassics' and they rock! Please R/R both of those and this quiz please thanx and good luck! Answers are at the bottom so you can see if your right! Theres 10 questions all together! Ps they do get a lot harder than the first couple!

What colour is Bulma's hair is it?

brown

blue

Green

How many children does Goku have is it?

1

3

2

Why does Vegeta shave his moustache off in GT is it?

Bra

Bulma

He wanted to himself.

Where was a big basketball match held featuring DBZ recently was it?

Chicago

Orlando

New York

What school did Gohan attend was it?

high school

orange star high school

black star high school

Who did Bulma dump Yamcha for?

Nobody

Vegeta

Zarbon

In the tornament what did Trunks ask the hooded man for when he really wanted to steal his clothes so him and Goten could participate in the adult league was it?

a doller

a fight

an arm wrestle

Which child does Chi Chi over protect the most is it?

Goten

Pann

Gohan

What was Gohan's pet ikoris? Was it?

dragon

dinosaur

a bird

10) Who was Krillins first girlfriend? Was it?

a) Launch

b) 18

c)Marron

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ANSWERS! DON'T CHEAT LOL!

1= B

2= C

3= A

4= B

5= B

6= B

7= C

8= C

9= B

10= C

So how did you do if you got:

1-4 your crap this isn't the quiz for you

5-8 your ok- average

9-10 Wow are you sure your not Sayan and you just don't know it? (Just to make you feel better we got them all right! LOL)

THE END OF THE QUIZ!

Sorry it was so quick but oh well! Remember to check out our 2 Fics!

`Cheeky prince charming' and `Karaoke Klassics'