Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ dbz vacation ❯ chap 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: we own nothing!

Sorry for the major delay for this chap but we are from England and our summer vacation don't start until July 26th or something like that! (Unfair or what!) And we have had major bad internet connections and could not do anything! Sorry! We then lost our passwords for both MM and FF and we had to get them stored on ditz pc again but no worries there on bimbos as well now! (Sorry!)

So all you lucky Americans hope you are enjoying your vacation! Were thinking of you when we're in school Sobs! (Were actually counting down till summer vacation!!

Hope you enjoy this chap and remember please review!!!!!

P.S if you want to join our mailing list you are more than welcome too, just leave your email address on a review and we will add you and you will get emailed whenever we update a fic or create a new one! We hope to hear for you soon and please please review!

DBZ vacation chap 6- Truth or dare!

The Sayans had eaten the BBQ contently once the girls had cooked it; it tasted much more better than their version!

Now the sun was starting to die down and they were all lying on the sand and watching the sun set, with the exceptions of Hercule who was still watching the news channel and Trunks, Pann, Goten and Bra who had gone to the other side of the island to play a lovely nice game of truth or dare!

Hercule was still zombified into watching the TV, the reason he was watching it for so long was because it showed the earthlings on Earth ransacking and destroying everything that belonged to him; his town, his mansion, and even the bank he kept his money in! All this started because he had followed his daughter and her family and friends on vacation so he missed all the autograph signings and interviews that the fans wanted with him…….

(On Z planet fans are just lovely aren't they? LOL!)

They were now pulling down his gold statue that was standing over his destroyed city that had been renamed Yajjorobie town.

(Yes that old fat porker is who is behind all this!)

*Meanwhile with the teen Sayans*

They were touring the small island for a quiet place that none of their parents could find them.

But they were not having much luck…..

"I know why not just fly around and we'll find another island!" suggested Trunks losing his temper after walking around the whole island twice but diverting the way so they don't have to see what their parents would most probably be up to….

It was actually the parents that sent the kids away and told them that they should explore and see what was around their… So the kids took the hint and decided to play a lovely game of the all famous `Truth or dare!'

"Why not!" said Bra as she hovered off the ground followed by Pann closely behind her.

"Bye Flipsy!" said Goten as he waved to the dolphin that was jumping out of the water, the dolphin replied by flapping its flippers together and waving its tail out of the water.

"So childish!" Trunks muttered shaking his head, he was just glad that none of their friends could see them now!

So Trunks, Bra, Goten and Pann took off into the setting sun to try and find a discreet place to play their game away from their parents.

It took them about three minutes but they found a small deserted island all by itself in the middle of the water, it wasn't as nice as the one they were staying on but it was dry and it even had trees for shelter from the hot heat of the suns in the day!

The tide was now starting to change and it was beginning to get a little rougher again but it wasn't as surfy as it had been earlier but it was only just beginning!

They all sat down on the rocks that were clustered around in a circle that somebody had previously placed in a circle- probably to have a camp fire or something.

They were all still in their swimming clothes and they looked quite strange wearing them once the sun had practically gone all the way down but it was still hot and they didn't know that they would be keeping dry in a game of truth or dare!

"Right…. So who's going first…. I think the youngest one should start!" said Trunks rubbing his hands together and looking at Pann evilly.

"Unfair! Bra is only 3 months older than me!" protested Pann crossing her arms defensively.

"Yeah! Why not go oldest goes first TRUNKS…." Said Bra giving her older brother the famous Vegeta style smirk.

Goten just looked on, he was safe he was a few months younger than Trunks so he wouldn't have to do his turn yet!

"I know how we can settle this!" said Pann as she got up off her rock and came back with four leaves.

"Whoever gets the leaf with the hole on the end has too go first!" she said stubbornly holding out the leaves to the other three, she would have whatever was last.

"Fine!" huffed Goten as he picked out the first leaf.

He was safe…..

Then Trunks and Bra both picked theirs the same time leaving Pann holding hers,

"Damn!" Trunks cursed as he revealed to the others that he had the leaf with the hole in,

They all sat back down on their rocks and clustered in a circle.

"Right Trunks!" said Bra smiling.

"Truth, Dare, or double dare!" she said smiling sweetly but evilly at the same time too her older brother.

"Come on Trunks pick one….. But if you don't go through with it then…. you have to…… kiss my grandpa!" Pann said shuddering at the though of anybody kissing Hercule! (YUCK GROSS! MINGING! WE ARE SCARING OURSELVES LOL!)

"Ahh! Right then I think I'll pick dare…." Said Trunks getting ready to go in for the horrible thing that the others were going to think up for him.

"Yes!" said Goten as the others all huddled around leaving Trunks sitting on his rock all by himself.

They all got up from the circle and then Pann revealed to Trunks what he had to do….

*Meanwhile with the adults….*

Goku was starting his usual complaining about his stomach and this wasn't seeming to please Chi at all…..

"Goku Son! Is that all you think about! Food! Now be quiet and relax! Got that?" said Chi as she sat up from her comfortable position on Goku's lap.

Gohan was smirking like mad at his mother's comment he knew that nothing could get in the way of his dad's appetite!

"Oh but Chi…… I'm really sorry…. But its not just food that's important… there's training and saving the world and my family…." Said Goku countlessly listing the everyday things he does.

But one of Chi's death glares put a stop right away to that!

Bulma and Vegeta were both oblivious to their friends' arguing. Bulma was lying on Vegeta and was peacefully sleeping her head relaxed on his strong muscley chest. Vegeta too was sleeping and had his arms wrapped around his wife.

Chi had calmed down by this time and she was cuddled up to Goku.

Gohan had Videl on his lap too and he was busy reading some huge novel book that was resting on the sand.

The sun had almost gone all the way down now and was just a small red glow over the water.

*With the teens again*

"Nooo! Way!!!! Am I doing that! That's a double dare not a dare!" shouted Trunks asPann told him what the others had decided what he should have to do!

Bra was in tears at the dare they had set him she found it so hilarious but Goten was looking to happy which you can't blame him for!

"I am not gay!" Trunks said looking very distressed he was trying to suss up which was worse!

(You must have guessed what the guess is by now! ^_^ )

"And neither am I!" Goten protested to the girls.

But they wouldn't have any of it; little did they know they would pay when it was their turn!

"Go on Trunks! 30 seconds just as your rules say!" said Pann pushing Trunks closer to Goten,

"Go Goten! The quicker you do it the sooner Trunks' dare will be over, said Bra pushing Goten closer to Trunks, both teens just closed their eyes for what was to come next…….

And then they kissed…… not quite for the full 30 seconds but for about 10 seconds and it was still enough to traumatise both of them!

Bra and Pann were finding the whole thing hilarious and were rolling on the ground.

What they didn't know was that both had been caught on camera!

Bra had the camera and was waving it around in her hands as she rolled around like mad along with Pann on the floor taking the piss out of her older brother- This didn't happen much so she thought she may as well take the benefit of when it was happening while she could!

Goten was spitting into the water and was guzzling down a bottle of water that Pann had handed him after he had helped Trunks accomplish his `task'

Trunks was nowhere in sight though he had grossed himself so much that the only way he felt clean would be too go for a `clean swim' so he had secretly dived in the sea whilst all the eruptions were happening with Goten grossing himself out and the girls in their fits of laughter.

He was swimming through the clear blue water amongst the shoals of big purple fish.

He could of stayed under their all day, but he was dying for air as he wasn't in his super Sayan form and he could also hear the shouts from the others on the island.

So he quickly rose up to the surface just in time to surprise Pann

She was leaning over the water looking for her crush; he then just appeared out of nowhere and pulled her into the blue ocean with him.

This then started off Bra again who was getting the whole thing on camcorder, Goten was just pointing and laughing as his niece who got surprised and pulled into the water so easily! Trunks wasn't even super Sayan!

"Trunks you!!!...." threatened Pann raising her fist, but something was preventing her from hitting him, their was just a feeling inside her some sort of barrier.

`I wonder if its love….' Thought Pann to herself but inside so that Bra, Goten and trunks could not tell what she was thinking she was showing no emotion at all.

Trunks was cringing and getting ready for the battering he thought he would receive, he knew he deserved it and secretly he liked it when Pann got angry, it was just something inside her that made him get even more attracted to her than usual!

Goten had taken over the job of the camera now and was getting the cute `crushes' in the water at every angle he could possibly get, But would the adults go mad when they saw this!

Once both the teens had clambered out of the water they found the whole thing funny as well and all they did was laugh along with the other 2 for about another three minutes.

Trunks finally managed to pull himself together and he then had the best part of all! ^_^

"Ok then….. My friends which of you will be the first to feel my power!" Trunks laughed and sat down on his stone, the sun had gone in now and the stars were beginning to come out of hiding……

*Meanwhile with the adults again*

Bulma was still asleep in Vegeta's arms and so was Vegeta in fact both looked peaceful and their tans were now starting to show from the heat of the sun that day.

Goku was still fully awake though but Chi was also sound asleep. His sun burn was starting to hurt him again! The after sun cream was obviously starting to wear off!

`Gee I wonder where the kids are. Oh well! Why is it always me that gets sunburn! Never Vegeta or Gohan….' Thought Goku sulking, but then he looked at Chi who was fast asleep and he closed his eyes, and attempted to get some sleep himself the time was starting to get late after all… and they were all still feeling the time difference so this just added to their tiredness.

Gohan was the only one still awake he was reading his book by the light of the moon and the stars.

`Boy I hope Pann gets home soon she knows I don't like her out after dark….' Thought Gohan to himself frowning over the top of his book but Videl like the others had fallen asleep and was in dreamland….

Disclaimers: how was that chap? Sorry it was quite short next chap will make up for it! It will be extra long! But we have had loads of problems with this chap, first the internet wouldn't work on ditz' then bimbos lost the passwords so we couldn't upload it on hers so we were pretty stuck! But luckily now everything is back in order and summer vacation is coming soon! Yeah! Ditz' pc is fixed and Bimbos passwords are now written down as well! Lol! We should be updating this chap on Monday hopefully! At the same time as cheeky prince charming! But karaoke Klassics i'm afraid will have to wait a little bit longer as we have lost all the lyrics- they were on ditz pc sorry! We are hoping to update KK at the end of the week time but no promises on that one as it takes time to gather all the lyrics together (sorry!).

If you like our fics and you want to join our mailing list please do! Just send us either an email or a review with your email address on and we will add you and tell you whenever we update our fics or when we create new ones! We hope to hear from you soon! Next chap is chap 7 and has more truth and dare plus something else…. A wet t shirt fight and contest maybe? You'll have to stay tuned to find out! BYE BYEZ!