Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ dbz vacation ❯ chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimers: we own nothing! please review this chap after you read!! if we dont get at least 1 new review then we wont bother updating! he he evil we know but sorry we need reviews! lol! hope you enjoy this chap!! sorry about this but we wont be able 2 update our fics for a couple of weeks as we are both on vacation! we are going to surf those cornwall waves on bimbo's board!!! (we would rather be going to hawaii tho! lol) we are going to have sun, sea and sand!!!! YEAH!!! hope you enjoy this chap!! bye byez! ; sorry but we cant do the wet t shirt fight or contest until some of you people tell us who should win it! so get reviewing or emailing and TELL US! lol! the fight should hopefully be in the next chap and the contest the next- but its up to you! lol! bye byez! :0)

chap 10- hercule- wanted ???

The whole gang had eaten breakfast earlier and they were about to hit the beach again,sea, surf here I come!!!" said Bra as she threw her hair brush on the floor and ran out the door to catch up with the others that were already on the beach.
its soooo hot today! it must be like over 100 degrees!" Pann said as she fanned herself with a magazine, saw this as an attempt to drench Pann completly and so he pumped the water gun he had in his hands and shot the long stream of icy cold sea water straight into her face!
just stood there laughing,Nobod else seemed to notice the trouble that was starting to happen, they were all busy with other matters.was chasing after a large squid type alien with a large home made stick type thing. (you know the thing that they usuallu use on Z to catch the fishe's with and they stab them) Vegeta was throwing a matter of objects at Goku and was playing 'sink the Kakorot', Gohan was reading yet another novel type book that seemed very boring,Goten was filling up his water gun and about five others in the kitchen sink, and Bulma was giving Chi and Videl nail manicaures, (is that how you spell it? we aint sure? its when you paint and polish and make your nails look smart)
i swear when i get hold of you i'm going to chuck you in that ocean so you can go swimming with my grandpa!!!" Pann said, getting up from her very got sunbed and running after Trunks, who was clearly out running her and in the front.
Pann was wearing a yellow bikini, Bra a lime green one with 'princess' on the back of the bikini bottoms in gold sparkes and stars all on the bikni top, Trunks had on blue shorts, Goten green, Goku orange, Vegeta blue, Gohan was wearing a t shirt as well which was white and had some science club name on it, Videl was wearing a black bikini with white stripes, Bulma a lylic purple bikini, and Chi was wearing a light redish pinkish colour bikini. wow thats alotta description!)

'I'm going to get you squid of the deep!' thought Goku aloud as he emerged under the water leaving only thr top of his snorkel stick above the water. just as Goku was going to stab the squid with the stick a large rock hit him on the head. he thought as he rubbed his sore head and drifted up to the surface.
still have a good shot!" said Vegeta loudly as he punched the air with his hand and then walked off to find out where everybody else was.the other side of the island near where the girls were having a manicure*
this is paradise!" said Hercule as he was laying in the hammock, it was the only part of 'relax' he had managed to get so far, and he was spending it wisely,(he's only getting the 'relax' time because nobody's noticed yet! ^_^)poor mansion back home... all gone... my fans... they hate me! why? why?' this was all that was going through Hercules head all the time. does everybody hate me all of a sudden? why am I one of the most ahted people in the whole galaxy' Hercule thought to himself as he remembered seeing a large amount of posters being shown on the galaxy news- one of which had a picture of him on and it read;

WANTED
IF YOU SEE THIS EARTHLING, DO NOT APPROACH,IS A VERY BAD LIAR, AND HE CANNOT FIGHT BUT STILL IS A DANGERSMELLS VERY BAD AND LOOKS NASTY AS YOU CAN SEE09876 123-456 IF YOU KNOW OF HIS WHEREABOUTS HASN'T PAID HIS TAXES ON EARTH)



"why aren't you working!" said Vegeta angrily as he saw Hercule daydreaming in the hammock,quickly woke up with a jump and fell off the hammock at the same time. you seen Bulma?" Vegeta demanded folding his arms, i'm... so... sorry M.R prince Vegeta sir... I" Hercule said stammering, just got Vegeta even more angry at Hercules blubbering.
from around a large palm tree Vegeta heard Bulma laughing at soemthing,
she is!" he said smiling to himself, can make my snack now!' he thought to himself as he flew to the tree and went to find Bulma,
Vegeta, hi!" Bulma said happily patting the sand next to her beconing Vegeta to sit down.i'm hungry!" Vegeta whined as Bulma filed down Videl's newly painted nails, they were a pinkish colour with tints of sparkles on them, were already done they were a shiny blue colour, you'll just have to wait!" Bulma said as she examind both Videls nails to make sure they were equal.sighed and sat down next to Bulma, dont ask anything about what happened last night...' Vegeta thought as he looked down to his bare feet, as if reading his mind Bulma mentioned that exact thing; Vegeta, what actually happened last night?" Bulma said as she screwed the lids back on her nail varnish and placed them in her makeup bag.
was stuck for words, um... so... all the guys... well we couldn't sleep... and we just happened to... um... meet up... and we went outside for a um... walk and i fell in some prickles.. or whatever you called it..." Vegeta said as he kept on picking at his own nails in panic.
just smiled, Ouji, did anyone ever tell you how much of a crap liar you are? maybe if i didn't convisgate your training room capsule that I told you before we came not to bring and if all you guys wern't wearing your training outfits, your 'walk' story may have been more realistic... but sorry babes but your lieing! your just lucky we're on vacation! and i'm in a good mood!" Bulma said as she zipped up her makeup bag and put it into a capsule.
just looked surprised at her reaction, he was expecting her to shout at least...just glad that Gohan didn't get dragged into it!" Videl said as she picked up a coconut that had fallen off the tree above them. think that Gohan is actually the only one of those guys with any sense actually!" Chi said as she gave Vegeta an evil glare, as if to blame him for the whole tournament thing.
i cant argue with you there Chi! but... then again Gohan obviously has had no fun at all in his life!" Bulma said as she playfully pushed Vegeta onto the sand, and got his hair all sandy.both Chi and Videl said sticking up for Gohan.and Trunks are the most crazy hyper people I know, but Gohan is... well... he's more of a...-" Bulma said stuck for words. Vegeta said simply, helping Bulma out as he shook his head and sand poured out.
Vegeta! you can't say much about fun... all you usually do is train, fight,and cause trouble- and your son is just as bad! at least Gohan has achieved stuff in his life!" Videl said sticking up for her husband. may not be the brightest apple of the tree but he's a prince and a darn sexy prince at that!" Bulma said defensivly as Vegeta just covered his head in his hands,
why do they have to have one of their stupid pathetic girly arguments about guys when i'm here! what have I done to deserve this?!" Vegeta thought trying to block out the mum's bickering next to him.
Gohan and Goku came around the corner and went to see what was going on; they had heard the arguing from the other side of the island. whats going on?" said Goku happily, he seemed to have forgotten the whole rock incident earlier.me!" was the only thing that came from Vegeta who still had his face in his hands.Son! sit down now! i still haven't forgiven you properly for last night!" Chi said as she gave Goku her 'death glare' Goku didn't even have to decide he sat down straight away.was just defending you from these two!" said Videl pulling Gohan down to sit down on the beach with the others, Goku was now whimpering in his hands and just wishing that they hadn't gone to investigate what was going on with the shouts.
screamed Chi as she got really angry, two! you heard me!" said Videl shouting just as loud as Chi.
"Excuse me! who just said that all our husbands are stupid except theirs?!" said Bulma as she stood up and glared at Videl.
you two i think we should try and seperate these lot up-" whispered Gohan into Vegeta and Goku's ears, although the girls were arguing so loudly that they probably wouldn't hear anyway.guys agreed to Gohan for one of the first times ever.
Bulma... why dont we go for a walk?" suggested Vegeta as he got up and pulled the still arguing Bulma up with him. Chi... why dont we just leave it like this... and then we acn spend some real good time together!" Goku said as he picked Chi up and held her right up in the air.
"GOKU SON!!!! put me down this instance!" Chi said as Goku obeyed and put her down. leave it... please..." begged Gohan as he got up and tryed to get Videl to follow as well.
screamed all the girls at the same time.strangly but they seemed to team up together, all started laughing as they saw the funny side of the argument, is sooo weird!!!" Bulma said giggling about when they all said the same thing at exactly the same time. sweet are those guys though...?" Videl said laughing as well, know... they didn't want us arguing so they tried to split us up...!" Bulma said as she hugged Vegeta as if to thank him.
on! lets go make your snack then Geta...!" Bulma said still giggling about the way they all refused at the same time.
you can sun bath with me goku!" said Chi as she dragged him over to the sun beds on the other side of the island, that leaves us..." said Videl shrugging her shoulders and walking side by side paddling in the water.
HA HA take that girls!!!" shouted Goten as he sprayed Bra with his water guns, he had three and Trunks had four and both were chasing after Bra and Pann.
are so going to get revenge!" said Bra as she ran inside the house, one of the only places she thought the guys wouldn't shoot the water guns.
am so pissed off with them!" said Pann as she came in dripping with water, say we get revenge!?" said Bra as she opened up the cupboard and pulled out a hosepipe. say lets go girl!" said Pann as she helped Bra pull the tangled up hose out of the cupboard.

Disclaimers: we are sorry that it wasn't the t shirt fight like planned... but if you review and tell us who you want to win the contest then we can get on with the next chap! gotta go and get packed for our vacation! bye byez! and we promise if you review with who you want to win then the t shirt fight will be in the next chap and the contest in the next- you never know we might even put them both in one big huge chap!! we should be updating in about two and half to three weeks depending how busy we are. and remeber REVIEW!!!!! thanks- bye byez! =0)