Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Z: The Legend Of The Unicorn ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Legend Of The Unicorn

Story © Vixen Xiao Shianna

Disclaimer: Dragonball Z doesn't belong to me though I am a animator and writer and I give some of my ideas to FUNimation and Nintendo and Sqaure-Europe and Sony. I also work for Toei.Animations I have been there for a year now. Dragonball Z and all related Indicia to it doesn't belong to me except my stories.

Please if you see my stories copied please contact me at reality_dreamer2003@yahoo.co.ukthank you.

Summary: This is a Bulma and Vegeta Story and this is also my 1ststory I've decided to put on the Internet. Anyway This is called the legend of the Unicorn because Bulma in this story is a very special person and has a silver star mark in the middle of her forehead since birth that has very special powers .and when she becomes of age well you guess…

The following song in the next Chapter belong to America its called The Last Unicorn

The Legend of The Unicorn: Prologue

Far away in the vicinity of West Capital City a girl woke to the shouting of a certain Saiyan Prince. ` Oh what now' Bulma thought.

" Woman wake up and fix the damn Gravity Machine before I blast you there!"

" Alright alright I'm up! Kami what a way to treat that a girl on her Bday!!"

Just then a thought stuck her `My Birthday?!'.

"Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Its my birthday! I'm of age YES!"

When Vegeta heard that he was really startled `She's of age for what?' he thought curiously.

Just then Bulmas mother appeared and as if she heard his thoughts said,

"To mate and take her legendary form for the last 1 million years no one has ever done" she answered.

Now Vegeta was really curious "What Legendary Form?" He asked

"The Form of the Legendary Unicorn Of Love Life Freedom and Regret" Bulma's mother replied.

"What's a Unicorn?" Vegeta asked.

" A Unicorn is a legendary creature that is believed to not be real. People can't see the truth and believe but if they do see a Unicorn they will mistake for a beautiful white mare. If men don't even know what their looking at they may be Unicorns in the world yet unknown and glad of it. The Unicorn is in the form of a beautiful white mare a magnificent sparkle about her she is a magical creature with a golden horn on her forehead that has the power to heal revive kill grant wishes that are of pure heart.

There is one for each race throughout the universe but all the races around including yours Vegeta did not believe in the legend and did not tell the race about it so that's

Probably why you don't know about it.

"Oh fine" he answered and ended the conversation.

Sorry the chapters so short but the nest chapter will be a bit better and longer.

Till next time folks bye! Please review.

On the next chapter of The Legend Of The Unicorn:

As she walked out on the moonlight she was surrounded by a beautiful light and there stood a… Find out next Time on Dragonball Z: Legend Of The Unicorn