Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Friends Forever ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Authors Note: I love Vegeta. He is the coolest Saiyan besides Trunks. In all of my DBZ fics. There is a character called Kisha who is Vegeta's older sister and raised him when the planet Vegeta was blown up. It's easier to keep up with it if I don't change the characters.

Dragon Ball Z

Friends Forever

Chapter 2

****

"Kisha what's wrong?" Goku asked looking past Krillin.

"Oh nothing. Just Vegeta and myself aren't welcome on Earth. Did you know that?!" Kisha said a little upset.

****

"Kisha who said that?" Goku asked a little perturbed.

"Krillin." Piccolo said flatly nodding over to Krillin along with Dende and Mr. Popo.

"But why Krillin?" Goku asked stunned.

"I didn't say that." Krillin said.

"If Vegeta and Kisha aren't welcome then Gohan, Goten, Trunks and myself are not welcome either." Goku said and Kisha kind of smiled. Goku walked past Krillin over to the others.

"But Goku…" Krillin whined.

"Thanks Kakarot." Kisha said when Goku arrived at her side.

"Kisha I'm sorry will you forgive me?" Krillin asked.

"Why should I? You've put either Vegeta or myself down every single day!" Kisha said.

"I was just joking around." Krillin whined.

"Well 'your Joking' hurts. We may be Saiyans but we still have fillings. And the sad thing is even though you insult us every single day we still count you as a friend. For some odd reason. On the Planet Vegeta you would have been killed. It was our laws!" Kisha said and kind of raising her voice.

"I'm sorry Kisha!" was all Krillin could say.

"We need to come up with a plan to destroy Buu!" Kisha said turning to Goku.

"Where is Vegeta and Gohan any way?" Goku asked.

"Kakarot they're dead. Majin Buu killed them." Kisha said in a very said and low voice.

"WHAT?! What about Trunks and Goten?" Goku said in a very worried tone.

"Trunks and Goten and as far as I know Yamcha, 18, Maron, Bulma and ChiChi are still alive. Now as for the supreme Kai I can sense him but can't really locate him." Kisha said.

"Oh man there is like no one left who can defeat Buu! Only if Vegeta or Gohan were still alive we could have done a fusion. Damn." Goku said in a very upset tone.

"Fusion. Medameri style or Namekian style. Then there is the Kai style." Kisha said.

"How do you know all the styles?" Goku asked.

"Oh come on Kakarot. I'm the Saiyan Princess remember it was my job to know all this stuff. The Medameri style is guy! (The stupid fusion dance.)" Kisha said.

"The Medameri style is what I learned in other world." Goku said and Kisha ate her foot.

"Did your foot taste good?" Piccolo asked Kisha when he noticed that she was turning red from embarrassment.

"Oh shut up will ya!" Kisha said < I'm going to have to keep my mouth shut.> Kisha thought.

"I'll have to say it is pretty stupid. You have to have two people with the same power level and height. Same gender preferred! Gohan and I would have been perfect together. Vegeta and I could have stood each other for 30 minutes I believe." Goku said and lowered his head.

"Wait what about the children? They are about the same height and power aren't they." Mr. Popo said.

"Hey yeah! They are Kakarot. Can you teach them?" Kisha said with a happy look on her face.

"No there is not enough time for me to teach them. So you'll have to learn it pretty quickly to continue the training." Goku said.

"WHAT?! Please tell me your joking." Kisha said in fear. <That dance is so damn gay!!!!> Kisha thought as she pictured her self-doing that dance.

"No way teach Piccolo." Kisha pleaded.

"Why me?" Piccolo asked.

"You've done several fusion's before I've never done one." Kisha said looking down at the ground hiding her face.

"I'll teach you both." Goku said.

<Damn that didn't work> Kisha thought as she just plopped down on the floor. Then the sky got very dark like a black collor.

"Oh no Shenron…Bulma." Goku said and tried to get a lock on her life force.

"I can't sense her." Goku said in a panic.

"Here Kakarot. Take my hand." Kisha said and Goku took her hand. "Now do you sense her better to get a good lock?" Kisha asked.

"Yes I have it now. Let go unless you want to go with me." Goku said smiling at Kisha.

"No thank you I'm fine up here." Kisha said and released Goku's hand rather quickly. And Goku used instant transmission to get to Bulma.

"Oh man they've all ready made the first wish Dende." Goku whined.

"That's OK! Just tell Shenron that you want to use the second wish later. You can use it in 6 months." Dende said.

"Oh Shenron we want to use the next wish later." Goku said.

"All right. In 6 months you may collect the dragon balls again." Shenron said. Then the dragon balls spit up and the eternal dragon disapeared.

"Come on every one lets go to the lookout." Goku said.

"How?!" Videl asked.

"Just hold on to the person in front of you and I'll do the rest." Goku said and every one grabbed the hand of the person in front of them and Chi-Chi had a ferm grip on Goku. Then when every one was ready Goku used Instant Trancmission again to get back to the Lookout.

Several minutes later on the lookout.

"Goku where are my sons Gohan and Goten?" Chi-Chi asked.

"Yeah where is Gohan?" Videl asked.

"And where is Trunks and Vegeta?" Bulma asked. Goku and the rest of the fighters just stood there.

"GOKU!!! WHERE ARE MY SONS?" Chi-Chi yelled.

"This isn't easy. Gohan and Vegeta are dead. Majin Buu killed them both." Goku said and looked at the floor.

"But Trunks and Goten are safe they're here asleep." Kisha chimed in.

"NO!!! VEGETA!!!!" Bulma yelled and started to cry very hard. And Chi-Chi fainted.

"No I refuse to believe that Gohan is gone. I can't and won't believe it!" Videl yelled and started to cry as well.

"Bulma…" Kisha said in a worried tone as she ran over to her side and hugged her.

"We can bring them back in 6 months." Kisha said trying to comfort Bulma but it wasn't working it made her cry worse. And it was making her fill worse. "Let's go check on Trunks, Bulma." Kisha said and they walked in side to look in on Trunks.