Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gangstas' Eyes ❯ A Site Went Wrong: Part One- Broken ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer-I don't own Dragon Ball Z, if so Vegeta would win all his fight not Goku.
Chapter Nine: A Site Went Wrong
Part One- Broken
"Come on 18 I swear the next fight will be longer." I pleaded with 18 to see my next UnderGround fight tomorrow.
"B 11 nights, 14 fights, 13 different people. I'll see you at the queen's battle. Any ways you got a boyfriend, he can go with you. Can't Spike go with you?" 18 teased.
"18 he's not going to the UnderGround, he quit. Have you seen him?" I asked.
"Nope." 18 answered quickly.
"Well the bandage are off but those nail lines are still present. Good for him that she missed his eyes." I told 18, but she really wasn't interested. It was hot in the Garage, very hot. Later on today I'm supposed to fix the air-conditioning unit.
"Why couldn't we have a day like this in the summer, ARG!" I just had to stare at her, because knowing 18 she was going to fall back on that hot leather couch. It's in her nature. "Bulma!" 18 jumped off from the couch as the heat from the couch graced her back. "It's the middle of October. Why is it this hot, 96 degrees? Usually it's snowing." 18 whinnied like a drama queen.
Different, yes it was different. No one was in the Garage. 18 kicked everyone out the Garage three days ago, even her own brother. I don't blame her.
"I think we should go somewhere." I said looking around. This place is trashed. "Like the mall." I suggested.
"Good thinking or we can go to your house. Is that girl, Chi Chi still there?" For some very odd reason it seem like 18 didn't like Chi.
"Not now, but she does live there." 18 smacked her lips and rolled her eyes.
"Okay then lets go." 18 walked to the front door.
"No you can't go there. Bad idea. You DON'T want to go to my house. Today is the most romantic day of the year for them." If only 18 knew the horror I went through just to give them a gift.
"Can't be their anniversary that was three weeks ago. Let's be nosy." I'm not going to tell 18 everything especially that.
"You don't want to know, what's happening in that house. Today is the day that my mom and dad met and that's all I'm going to tell you."
"Whatever." 18 brushed it off like she didn't care. She walked away from the door and paced the floor.
"Stop walking! Just watching you is making me hot." I fanned myself down with a piece of paper.
"Since your father owns one of the largest corporation in the world, how come no one has came up with the idea to put an air conditioner in a capsule. I mean if you can put a hydrogen bomb in a capsule you can put an air conditioner in there." With that smart remark 18's phone rang. 18 took the call in her room. I stood outside the door to hear the conversation, but she was talking low.
Sites, eight months in and I still don't understand how they work. You tell and old man you want to fight outside the UnderGround then bam, your fight with a whole gang is granted. I've never seen 18 organize one, but 17 was the master of getting sites for any reason.
"Bulma lets go." 18 shouted out the door.
"Where to."
"Your Model F-0ts. Did you bring it?"
"Yeah, why?"
"That was Juunana and Spike. It seems like my brother can't keep his mouth shut for two seconds and got your boyfriend in trouble with him." 18 rolled her eyes. 17 and she aren't getting along, because of 17. He has become big headed. Now there arguments would involve chairs at times.
"Where is the site?"
"Two blocks from the police station on Ylm Boulevard." We walked out the Garage and left.
At the Site.
When we got there Tien was on a nearby street. 18 jumped out the capsule while I was still in the air, ran to him and started yelling at him. I encapsulated it and observed her.
"Don't ever in your life bring that crap in the Garage." 18's eyes lined up with Tien's even though they had a height difference.
"What crap?" Tien hissed back like he had no clue of what she was talking about.
"Don't act stupid! Krillen told me it was you."
"Oh that, I didn't know he was so punk. If I'd known the was going to run and tell mommy I should of told 17."
"Mephs! I will kill you. You hid it under the sink. I live there Tien, I was going to find it Krillen or otherwise. And if Bardock didn't want us together, you be calling my mommy too, you worthless scum."
"You better watch who you're talking to Killa." Tien snapped, in an instant 18 back hand him in his face. He lost his footing, and was soon kneeling on that hot cement.
"Don't let that name slip out your mouth. You will respect me, like you did Bardock. Oh, and that little slap isn't the tip of the iceberg on what I'm going to do to you." This wasn't a threat it was guaranteed. 18 had enough of Tien's dirt.
'If he keeps playing around with his loyalty, 18 might kill him.' I thought to myself.
"Come on B, they're in between those two buildings." 18 pointed. And there they were, Spike and Juunana all tied up.
"I was hoping they'd put you in a cage. But you got the wrong partner to be tied up with it should be Tien. Isn't that right Spike?" 18 laughed, she enjoyed this moment. This is ridiculous. Yeah I know 17 helped Tien with the drugs, and 18 set 17's clothes on fire with gasoline. That doesn't mean not to talk civilized to your own flesh.
"Spike why did you let Juunana drag you into this, how could ya let him." 18 completely ignored her twin. Spike wasn't paying attention to 18, I swear I only got with him because of his smile and his eyes.
"So are you going to untie me or let your jaw run like a motor?" Juunana requested. Not long ago they'd fight others before they fought each other. Now they were falling apart, and I don't know why.
"Why is Tien around the corner?" 18 asked, I even thought about that.
"I don't know 18 why is Tien around the corner." 17 replied. I mouth to him, don't get smart. He shook his head.
"If Tien is in the area he could of untied you. He was probably too high to think clearly." Suddenly I felt a cold rush in my veins, my body was still hot though. Something very wrong is going to happen.
"18 you untie Spike. I'll untie 17." I suggested. It was quiet while we untied the boys, but once we got them lose 18 was at it once more.
"So Juunana who tied you up? This was a lousy job of getting attention." Again 18's theories. I swear she jump to conclusions faster than you can change channels.
"18 just shut up." 17 hissed. At that moment everything stopped. 18 looked at her watch and signaled Mid-Cytez. "Raveness tied us up." 17 blurted. Spike held my hand and shook his head to agree with 17.
"Raveness? I will never hear the end of it." We turned around and there she was waiting with West Side. Her hair was so long, it was styled to cover her face. Her kimono was purple this time and it came up to her knees, she didn't have her swords.
We were blocked in it was a dead end. A trap but it was kind of sloppy, we were dumb enough to fall into it. 18 didn't grab her gun, she'll kick herself in the morning because she didn't.
"Killa nice to see you again. When was the last time I saw you. Oh Yes the skirmish on Main Street." Her long thick locks covered her smirk.
"Which event on Main Street." 18 hinted about something.
"Funny 18." Raveness replied. 18 pointed behind West Side and there was Mid-Cytez. We grew from last time. Raveness looked behind her and 18 punched her in the face. Raveness shook it off quick she went to punch 18 back, but I had to step in I blocked it. Raveness move was predictable.
"I'll take you both." Raveness snickered softly. Which made me and 18 crack up.
"Don't kid yourself. You want to fight both of us at the same time?" I asked. What would she prove?
"No I'll leave her to you UnderGround. It wouldn't be fun if we rip her apart at the same time." 18 suggested which was fine by me.
"Killa I want your head." Raveness demanded.
"Well you can't have it today Raveness.” 18 said with a menacing smile. “Mid-Cytez is packed with M16z's, it's new, very new. If you let me out of this dead end I'll show you how they work." 18 requested.
"Ha what makes you think I'll let an animal out of her cage?" Raveness shot at 18.
"If you don't move I'll command THEM to show you how the M16z's work. Bam!" 18 winked at West Side. At the snap of 18's finger they were ready to turn that narrow strip into a gravesite.
"Fall back then." Raveness pressed 18 to move Mid-Cytez.
"Go back until you hit the sidewalk." 18 yelled to Mid-Cytez, they backed up in a heartbeat. West Side followed along with their leader Raveness. It was almost time, once they move far enough we'd have the advantage.
"18 we can run out." I whisper softly.
"I'm way ahead of you." In that same second we did the unexpected. We didn't take our exit, we walked up to them and 17 and Spike stayed behind us. 18 put her hand in the air and L.A threw her an M16z.
"You let me out "my cage" now I can show you how it works. M16z a piece of work. This large clip right here carries 900 flatheads. Now to the barrel 5 cm in diameter, 10 inches long, 6 inches wide. This is a hush hush gun. Your target wouldn't be able to hear or anyone around, yet so precise there is no way you'll ever be able to miss a target." 18 explained sharing every little detail she knew.
"See Killa I don't need a gun. I don't need hide behind a machine. So I don't see the beauty in carrying one. Basically this little Sorority you call a gang are punks. 18 gripped her gun tightly and clobbered her in her abdomen. Raveness stumbled and no one moved. She stood up fast and pretend like it didn't happen. Raveness threw a series of punches and then it became a frickin' free for all. Everyone fought anyone that had skin. I even hit a few fellow comrades. There weren't any shots fired. Why bring something you aren't going to use? It confused me. I saw less and less people from Mid-Cytez and more and more from West Side.
Where did 18 go? There was no one just...me and West Side. I was in some deep crap. In this dog pile of people I didn't think an opening would be possible, so when I saw my opening I took it without thinking. I tried to escape a pile of 20 people or so. My leg got stuck, I took one look back it was Raveness she had my leg.
"I'm sorry Bulma." She let go of my leg, and they kept fighting. I didn't look back. I didn't know where I was running. It didn't look familiar at all where am I. I felt a weird sharp pain that dug into the left side of my back. I slowly stroked that side and to my astonishment my hand was red from...Blood. My lungs started to cave in. I just realized I got shot. I collapse to the hot cement. This pain was way too great; there was no way I could move. The only thing I could do was scream.
"18! Help ME! Someone! Please! 18!" I cried, my tears evaporated from the cement. Where was my best friend? She promised she'd always protect me.
Flashback
"18 what happened talk to me"
"Sometimes I'm so into it I forget, I forget where I am. Yeah Krillen got shot because of me. Just like Bardock. I'm always getting saved not once have I ever been shot Bulma, not once."
"You're the leader of Mid-Cytez so you will always have people to protect you and if they turn on you, you'll always have me"
"This might be your first site. If I don't make any it in a site I want either you or 17 a leader no one else. I'll let 17 know too."
"Take this"
" I have to protect the one's under me it's my job as a leader to. Not the other way around. Bulma?"18 said looking to her.
"Yeah."
"I don't want to make this your first site, not this one. You should go, go far away from here meet me at the Garage. Okay. Don't let them see you."
“Who?"
" Us I don't want them to think you flew out. I don't want you on this site because, someone that has known you for almost forever and they die because of you. Someone's death on your hands is not pretty. If someone was to shot at me today you would step in front of that bullet. So enjoy your day I'm not dying anytime soon."
End Flashback
Where is my best friend? The buildings are spinning, my vision blurred in and out even on the ground. Everything spun fasted in to a black abyss. I'm I going to die. If I live through this a promise to myself. Don't ever become this weak.
Meanwhile
"Where is Tien?" 18 screamed.
"Coming 18." Tien yelled coming towards her. "Be glad we got you out of there. Raveness might of killed you." Tien said following 18 to the capsule.
"Hurry let's go to the Garage so we can diverse a plan, form something." 17 threw his plan in the air. 18 looked around in the capsule, everyone in Mid-Cytez was there someone was missing. 18 felt that the atmosphere was different.
"Where is...Bul..." She didn't want to believe that they left her. "Where is Bu...bul...ma?" Everyone in the capsule looked at her like the name never exists. She paced the floor. "Okay if you can't understand me just talking, I'm going to raise my voice." 18 sucked in her emotions, but she couldn't hold them any longer. "WHERE IS BULMA? My best friend! What did you morons do?" Still no one answer. "I'm not speaking to the walls, AH!" She brought out her knife and killed a poster next to Spike's ear. 18 ran out the back of the capsule and half of Mid-Cytez ran after her.
"You morons how could you leave her!" Then they all grabbed her from behind. "Let me go! I promised to protect her! Let me go!" 18's rage was uncontrollable. She fought everyone that grabbed her. It took more than 35 people to take her back to the capsule.
"Let me go!" She cried. "I have to save her. She needs me." Her cries crescendo. "Let me...GO!" No one let her go as they dragged her inside the capsule.
"18 I need you to calm down we can't talk if you're kicking and screaming." Tien told her.
"Bit me!" She growled. "I have to save her, she needs my help." 18 repeated over and over.
"She might have gone home like last time." Tien smiled. This gesture only made 18's eyes grow in rage. She pulled with all her might to try to kill Tien at that moment by they didn't let go.
"She wouldn't leave without telling me" Her crystal blue eyes look up to the roof of the capsule. She had no more strength to fight them off any more. Her tears streamed down like Niagara Falls.
"Bulma!" 18 never thought that even uttering her best friend's name could be so painful.
 
opopopopopopopoopopopopopopopo
"I told you I'm watching you. It wasn't very smart for you to run the other way, woman." He picked the up and carried her into the shadows. Bulma was too knock out to know who this was. Her only focuses were living and how was she going to destroy Mid-Cytez for leaving her.
End Chapter: A Site Went Wrong
Part One- Broken
I have to admit while I was writing I cried more than once, I cried every time I thought of it.
Stay in tune for-
Next Chapter:
10. A Site Went Wrong
Part Two- Found
"I've never heard you call her Killa before. Bulma what happened?"
"They broke me, I was found, and they lost me. In my eyes I felt everything was okay. Crystal blue eyes lie. I was with Vegeta and he told me a few interesting things."
11. A Site Went Wrong
Part Three- Lost (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
Review. Or it may be over sooner than expected.