Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gangstas' Eyes ❯ What Truth to these Lies? ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- Not guilty! That will be my plea. The only thing I might be guilty of is writing this tale from my favorite show.
Chapter Thirteen: What Truth To These Lies?
“The police took me to Ylm asked me questions like; where did I go, stuff like that…and that's about it. I'm here to except your offer.” Bulma stood outside Ashes facility staring at her through the door was a very stunned Vegeta.
“I said a week not 5 days.” Vegeta snapped at her disobedience.
“Vegeta I'm just warning you in advance. May I come in as you can see it's snowing quite a deal?” She tilts her head for Vegeta's response.
“Come on before these traitors get the wrong idea.” Vegeta offered in the most polite way. In the kitchen was no other than Goku and a few plates.
“Hey UnderGround are you hungry.” Goku yelled with his face stuffed.
“Kakarot how are you going to ask her for a bite to eat and you didn't even ask me?”
“Oh so sorry your highness.” Goku whispered while fixing the plates.
“What!?” Vegeta yelled back not hearing Goku clearly.
“So do you want any?” Goku asked to cover up what he just said.
“Oh I'll eat something Goku.” Bulma answered.
“Of course I want some Kakarot.” Vegeta took a seat in a chair; Bulma sat in a chair next to him.
“It'll be right up.” Goku yelled out the kitchen.
“UnderGround…” Vegeta was cut off before he even got a chance to say what he wanted to say.
“Vegeta please don't call me that. Is there another name you can call me?”
“That's the name given to you so you're stuck with it like it or not.”
“I'd rather be called my name. You know Vegeta you have to admit you wouldn't want the name Vegeta to stick with you all your life.” Bulma advised Vegeta, and then there was a laugh covered up by a cough. “What?” Bulma stared at him wide-eyed, as Vegeta lifted up his eyebrow.
“What's your real name?”
“Bulma, why?”
“If you haven't notice I'm quite offended Vegeta is my name. Now when I find I an insult for your name I'll inform you about it.” Vegeta informed.
“Oh but I didn't know.” Bulma confessed as Goku walked in the room where Vegeta and Bulma were in. He placed the plates on table in the middle of the two. They gathered around and selected what they wanted.
“Thank you Goku.” Bulma said expressing her thanks.
“No, no little girl I will not have you change the subject as if I were a fool. I want an apology.”
“But it's true. Vegeta is a strange name. What about the name they call you on the streets?”
“Vegeta.”
“What about your subjects?”
“Vegeta.”
“Parents?”
“Vegeta.”
“The old man?”
“Vegeta.”
“Are you serious? How did you keep your name?”
“He didn't Bardock gave him the name Slayer.” Goku interrupted Vegeta and Bulma's conversation with food still in his mouth.
“Kakarot…”
“Where was I. Oh yeah Vegeta use to arson for Bardock way back when he was a unit leader in the Mid-Cytez days. Bardock had this special mix.”
“Kakarot.”
“I'm story Vegeta but I'm in the middle of a story. Now UnderGround this gas use to kill whatever that was living. It would set on fire after that if done right. Not a single trace of evidence left.” Goku laid out for Bulma swaying his hands around.
“Your name is Slayer. If Bardock gave you that name, that's your name. Rules are rules, Slayer.” Bulma teased.
“Don't get smart with me woman. I'll have to send you back outside.” Vegeta taunted her.
“You know what I just came to the conclusion that I should leave right now.” Bulma threaten.
“Why?” Goku asked.
“Vegeta I don't like liars.” Bulma stood up to yawn went to dispose her plate. “I asked you for your name you didn't give me it.”
“Can't you see I'm eating stop nagging? You cannot be trusted yet. Do you automatically think I'll tell you my life story?” Goku started to play with his food because it got cold, which threw Vegeta off track. “Kakarot you're a fool. Back to you I'm not a person to trust somebody the second I meet them.
“What if I didn't trust you as I lead you on to believe?”
“Then that's your problem.”
“I have a question?” She sat back down in her chair.
“Go ahead you've been asking questions all day. You really don't have to stop and breathe.” Vegeta made fun of Bulma unawareness.
“Whatever. How many people are in these gangs all together?” Bulma asked a question she always wanted to know.
“More than media leads ya'll to believe.” Goku answered for Vegeta. Vegeta sneered at Goku and answered her.
“You got the cops, some lawyers, businessmen, doctors; those that made it big made a pledge for life. That's why the cops can never find who did it because someone is covering for them. No one wants their precious family to know that they're still connected to a Gang. It's not just the Youth. To answer your question you can't count the inactive and active there are too many to count. My question to you, are you going to stay?”
“Yes I'll stay, so what's my duty?”
“You're prepared I guess I caught a good one. I'll give you the team next week. I have some assignments and I need them done. That will be it, Oh yeah you can't lose an UnderGround fight or you're out.” Goku watched as the two discussed, he had no say in the conversation so he collected the plates and started washing them. Then suddenly the door opened.
“Vegeta?” It was that loud mouth skank, Scrachez. “Vegeta…” She stopped and glared at the two. “Why is she here?” She stood in the doorway looking dumbfounded.
“Scrachez I don't have to answer to you but since you asked. This is your new comrade.” Vegeta answered simply.
“SHE CAN'T! She had to get marks. We are the only Gang that doesn't have them. This goes against all rules Vegeta.” She ran up by Vegeta's side.
“ Don't raise your voice Srcachez. Anyways I have marks, more than one at that. I'd rather for you all not to have them. She comes from a broken home so she's an exception to MY rules. Relay this to all of Ashes that we have UnderGround.” Scrachez balled up her fist and became tense. “If you don't like it…well I know you have a special place with that bald freak that use to follow Bardock like a domestic puppy.”
“Vegeta what happened?” Scrachez whined.
“Ask yourself the same question. So what are you going to do Scrachez?”
“I'm loyal to Ashes, not her. Vegeta how can you do this to me? I am the only woman on Ashes. Ever since you laid eyes on that blue-haired, blue-eyed wench you've been fixed. I will not heed to any of her commands. Got that.” Vegeta stood from his chair looking Scrachez in the eyes.
“When she goes on sites she'll be over Nappa. When I assign her to do anything you'll have to.”
“NO!” She yelled like she couldn't believe this was happening. Vegeta tried of her antics jerked his head so UnderGround would come where they were standing.
“UnderGround tell Scrachez to get on her knees and kiss your feet.” Vegeta smiled Scrachez eye began to widen and she felt so humiliated. Bulma stuck between a rock and a hard place, she could tell that whore to put that toe where she puts everything else or be called a punk for being meek.
“Vegeta that's enough.” Goku yelled from out the kitchen.
“Quiet Kakarot!” Vegeta and Bulma eyes connected and she smiled; Bulma knew what had to be done and went with the flow. Scrachez stared at Vegeta with disgust stamped on her forehead.
“Scrachez bow down on your pathetic knees and kiss my heavenly feet.”
“Never!” Scrachez rammed Bulma against the wall and started to punch at Bulma furiously but didn't hit UnderGround. UnderGround pushed her body from off the wall then slammed her elbow into Scrachez chest. Scrachez didn't stop to react to the pain she then bear-hugged UnderGround with her claws penetrating UnderGround's back. Scrachez tried to pick UnderGround up, but she tripped on her own two feet and landed on her back with UnderGround on top of her. UnderGround pinned Scrachez arms down with her elbows, UnderGround took her fist and started pounding Scrachez face to the ground. UnderGround walked away from Scrachez who was laid on the floor breathing hard. UnderGround put her foot on Scrachez stomach and kicked her away. Vegeta was very pleased while Goku wasn't thrilled by the whole situation.
“So Scrachez are you going to kiss my feet?”
“Never.” UnderGround then picked Scrachez up by her hair and threw her to Vegeta's feet. Scrachez looked up in disgust as UnderGround stood there. If Scrachez were to give up now she'd have to submit. Submitting wasn't her style, but she would have to this time. Scrachez crawled over to Bulma hoping that God would kill her before she'd kiss this other woman's feet. Scrachez looked up to Vegeta and closed her eyes and kissed Bulma's feet. Scrachez now felt degraded.
“Vegeta I will relay this message to everyone.” She said with shame. As she stood she kept her eyes to the ground and ran to the door.
“Vegeta that went too far.” Goku yelled to Vegeta.
“Kakarot you saw that lie in her eyes. She was being noisy so she to the highest degree deserved every bit of it. Scrachez had no business coming here. There's something brewing and I don't like it.”
“Vegeta will I need my mark erased.”
“No. You keep your mark no matter what it should stay with you so you never forget what you've done and where you've been.”
“What about me being the only girl? What if I “accidentally” kill Scrachez”
“You're not, I still have great need of her.”
“How can I trust you then if your words are filled with lies. How can I differentiate comical lies from practical truth? How could you trust me?”
“Again he can't. You should try to root lies that's fake. Not all lies are fake. Trueness and falseness have a base if you can root the lies then you can find the truth.”
“Ha!” Vegeta laughed at his old friend.
“What do you think you can find something better to say?”
“Those are wise words coming from a fool.”
“Well you have to be a fool first to learn intelligent words. Now I sound like a philosopher.” Goku laugh his joyous laugh.
“Kakarot I have to leave this place to you when I come back met me at the Restaurant.” He walked over to the coat rack by the door.
“What1? You're leaving?” Goku didn't look the least surprised.
“Give me a week and nothing less. Kakarot it's a cold month nothing much will happen.” Vegeta diverted his attention to Bulma. “You be back no less than a week, got it. Oh Yeah win.” Vegeta walked out the door and disappeared.
`Where's he going?” Bulma asked Goku.
“Vegeta works on emotions don't tell him I said that. If he feels something should be done, he'll do it. This time is more spontaneous than the rest. So this is kind of strange to me.” Bulma headed for the door as well. “Hey Bulma be careful on the streets here this is Ashes territory, I also heard that someone from Mid-Cytez is after your head. If you have a capsule use it.” Goku warned Bulma.
“Thanks for the warning but I to stretch my legs. I'll be fine if I walk” She walked out into the bright fall day with a hint of snow on the ground. A beautiful November day.
End Chapter Thirteen: What Truth To These Lies?
What ya think about that not that exciting, well next chapter ha ha if love 17 it's all about him but it does tie in I wouldn't give you a chapter that doesn't fit with this beautiful story.
Thank You
Heiress2thethrone, Prophecy89, Fictionlover2, Victoria, Da-G, and to all of you that hit this story 715 time. Love life. I'll be back soon.